Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Google

Google - Page 9 Empty Re: Google

Post by Hans Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:44 am

Ako nekoga interesuje. Za sada primaju samo rezervaciju naloga, bez rezervisanja konkretne email adrese, i to iz Duckduckgo browsera na Androidu i iOs-u.
    https://www.spreadprivacy.com/introducing-email-protection-beta/

Introducing Email Protection: The easy way to block email trackers and hide your address

FILED UNDER DUCKDUCKGO NEWS ON 20 JUL 2021

DuckDuckGo is launching Email Protection into beta, a new feature in our apps that will protect your email privacy without switching email services. Join the private waitlist!

Get a free, personal @duck.com email address.
    Emails sent to it will forward to your regular inbox, with creepy email trackers removed.

Generate unique private email addresses in the DuckDuckGo app and extension so you can’t be tracked by your email address.

DuckDuckGo never saves your email.

Reading your email should be a private activity. You may be surprised to learn that 70% of emails contain trackers that can detect when you’ve opened a message, where you were when you opened it, and what device you were using. If that isn’t creepy enough, this email data can be used to profile you, including to target you with ads, and influence the content you see online. Ever open an email and see a related ad about it soon thereafter? Yup, blame email trackers. This data about you is also usually sent directly to third parties, most likely without your consent.

Introducing Email Protection
    We’re excited to announce the beta release of DuckDuckGo’s Email Protection. Our free email forwarding service removes email trackers and protects the privacy of your personal email address without asking you to change email services or apps. Most existing email privacy solutions come with significant tradeoffs. You either have to switch email services or apps entirely, or degrade your email experience by hiding all images. We believe protecting your personal information from leaking to third parties should be simple and seamless, like the rest of DuckDuckGo’s privacy protection bundle.

Email privacy, simplified.

Choose your Duck Email Address (you@duck.com) and start giving it out. We remove hidden trackers from incoming emails sent to this address, then forward them to your regular inbox for safer reading. This means if you use an email service like Gmail or Yahoo, it’s no problem! Emails sent to your Personal Duck Address will arrive there as usual so you can read your email like normal, in any app or on the web, worry-free.

We forward your emails after removing trackers.
    Same inbox, more privacy.

Get automatic Email Protection in the app. The DuckDuckGo app and extension provide easy access to your Personal Duck Address when browsing the web and also give you the option to generate new Private Duck Addresses on demand.

On sites you think could spam you or share your email address, a Private Duck Address will protect you. Since it’s common for sites to upload your email address to Google and Facebook for ad targeting, or for your email to be leaked in a data breach, this extra level of identity protection is now unfortunately necessary. You can think of it as similar to not reusing the same password everywhere. We’ve also made Private Duck Addresses easy to deactivate, so there’s no stress if you start receiving too much spam.

Join the private beta waitlist.
    We’re releasing our Email Protection feature into beta while we’re ironing out the wrinkles. To get access to the beta, just join the private waitlist! We're letting new people in every day, but the sooner you join, the sooner you'll be protecting your email privacy.

You won’t need to share any personal information to join the waitlist. You’ll secure your place in line with a timestamp that exists solely on your device, and we’ll notify you when we’re ready for you to join. Once you have a Personal Duck Address, you can expect DuckDuckGo to support it long-term so you can confidently share it from day one.

Download DuckDuckGo for iOS or Android
    Open Settings > Email Protection
    Click “Join the Private Waitlist.".

паће

Post by паће Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:52 am

Баш јутрос ми паде на ум да се распитам шта би са гугловим стаклом. Има му већ која година, а нешто га не виђам.

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    Јанош Винету

Post by Јанош Винету Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:30 pm

Мислим да се не продаје више.

_____
    Burundi is an exception among other nations because it is a country which gave God first place, a God who guards and protects from all misfortune.
    Burundi... opskurno udruženje 20ak levičarskih intelektualaca, kojima je fetiš odbrana poniženih i uvredjenih.
    Korisnik
    Korisnik

Post by ontheotherhand Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:21 pm

Creeped out: this is how much power we have given Google in exchange of comfort, convenience and pictures of cats.

https://medium.com/@get_sentinel/creeped-out-this-is-how-much-power-we-have-given-google-in-exchange-of-comfort-convenience-and-8430ec4b5363
    паће

Post by паће Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:20 pm

Биће горе

In four months Chrome will kill all ad blockers or content blockers by migrating to Manifest V3. The EFF also wrote an article back in December about how bad is Google's MV3.
    This is a very bad move for users' freedom and privacy. But there's not much that Chrome users can do against this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/firefox/comments/xd1woc/this_is_the_time_to_switch_to_firefox_if_you_are/

_____
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:48 pm

Oh super, taman da predjem konacno na nesto drugo sasvim
    Notxor

Post by Notxor Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:58 pm

Navodno na nekim tržištima testiraju i do 10 uzastopnih reklama na Youtubu, da bi pogurali Premium.

_____
      Sweet and Tender Hooligan  
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:02 pm

Pogurace konacno neku novu aplikaciju.

Na Operi za sada dobro funkcionise izbegavanje reklama
    bela maca

Post by bela maca Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:04 pm

i na hromu
    uopšte ne sumnjam da će se vrlo brzo pojaviti novi načini za uklanjanje reklama

_____
    most of us probably not getting better
    but not getting better together
    ficfiric

Post by ficfiric Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:36 pm

Kad se embeduje klip onda nema reklama. Ja sam napravio sebi ovo, prekopiram link i nema reklama https://www.snenokle.com/rad/yt/index.php

Ne mogu da se gledaju samo oni klipovi gde nije dozvoljeno embedovanje ali to je retko

_____

Uprava napolje!

Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:37 pm

Ma na operi ne moram ništa sam da čačkam
    Notxor

Post by Notxor Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:38 pm

+Brave

_____
    паће

Post by паће Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:43 pm

Notxor wrote:+Brave

Шгјз, пробао сам то али је захтевао превише пажње. За само првих пет минута је сваки час питао како желим да подесим ово, хоћу ли да се упишем за оно... и приде помињао Гугао, ваљда за превођење. Хвала лепо, нисам тај.

_____
    Notxor

Post by Notxor Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:45 pm

He, he... reče Paće koji "tera" linux na telefonu. Google - Page 9 1143415371

_____
    паће

Post by паће Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:11 pm

Notxor wrote:He, he... reče Paće koji "tera" linux na telefonu. Google - Page 9 1143415371

Да, имам сиграчку на којој се зајебавам са чим хоћу, а не да ме сваки час пита да је помазим.

Удружење (једночлано) за заштиту наводника има да ти изјави следеће

Google - Page 9 Samo_v12

_____
    Notxor

Post by Notxor Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:19 pm

"Tera" na način na koji se "tera točak", da se razumemo, a Brave kad se podesi radi bez problema i pitanja, kao, npr... linux.

_____
    паће

Post by паће Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:27 pm

Претпоставио сам да је тако, ал' нисам имао живаца да га подешавам, башка што је помињао гугла. Нек остане само на томе да ми код Фиће не ради скрипт да ми нацрта статистику и ископира резултат, мени не смета.

"Tera" na način na koji se "tera točak", da se razumemo

Па и то је терање, није „терање“ Google - Page 9 1143415371

_____
    Notxor

Post by Notxor Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:01 pm

Pazi, možda je pogrešno, ali obično stavljam navodnike umesto italika kad reč koju koristim ima suprotno ili bitno drugačije značenje od osnovnog. Tera, od oterati, i "tera", koristi ili vozi.

_____
    паће

Post by паће Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:29 pm

Notxor wrote:Pazi, možda je pogrešno, ali obično stavljam navodnike umesto italika kad reč koju koristim ima suprotno ili bitno drugačije značenje od osnovnog. Tera, od oterati, i "tera", koristi ili vozi.

Мнијем да су овде оба основна.

Како се држиш тога у енглеском? Run има десетак основних значења.

_____
    Notxor

Post by Notxor Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:26 pm

Poslednji put sam nešto, kao ozbiljno, pisao na engleskom pre 7, 8 godina, a sa poslednjeg foruma na engleskom sam se odjavio pre 3, 4.
    I to što sam davno pisao bilo je sa mukom jer nikad nisam formalno učio jezik, a ni u životu, ni u poslu nisam imao potrebe.

_____
    паће

Post by паће Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:28 pm

Благо теби.

Да ми је да прође дан да га не чујем.

_____
    fikret selimbašić

Post by fikret selimbašić Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:05 pm

ZAGREBAČKA policija pronašla je jučer tijelo za koje se sumnja da je 76-godišnja umirovljenica Slavojka Senišin koja je prije 11 godina nestala pod nepoznatim okolnostima na području Trešnjevke gdje je živjela te posjedovala stan. Policija je kriminalističkim istraživanjem otkrila da je osumnjičeni muškarac tijelo nesretne umirovljenice nakon ubojstva zamotao u tepih i prevezao ga u naselje nedaleko od Ivanić-Grada te ga bacio u bunar.

_____
    Međuopštinski pustolov.

Kijevljani, Kijevljani, paganski skupe. Da niste Mihajlika izdali, nikad Tatari Kijev ne bi zauzeli.

A onda, kad mjehne Raspotočje, onda je jebeno.
    Notxor

Post by Notxor Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:35 pm

https://www.google.com/search?q=+%27NASA+Dart%27

_____
    ficfiric

Post by ficfiric Wed May 31, 2023 7:31 pm

Kako pokrise forum

_____

Uprava napolje!

Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed May 31, 2023 10:57 pm

Saborna crkva u Vranju je ludilo za to gde se nalazi. Stilizovana neo-romanika

Google - Page 9 Crkva_saborna_vranje_jul_2019_a

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:57 am