Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rat u Ukrajini

rumbeando

Rat u Ukrajini - Page 40 Empty Re: Rat u Ukrajini

Post by rumbeando Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:48 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:03 pm

Čudan tekst.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:25 pm

Nema ko, nema gde i nema kada. Neke procene su ok, ali tekst je pisan tako da se lako moze zakljuciti da Kina zeli mir sad i sa ovakvom linijom fronta. Ima i par upozorenja Putinu, ne samo Americi.
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:34 pm

The great majority of participants favored risking everything for absolute victory over Russia. None of the attendees mentioned the qualms that former president Donald Trump voiced on May 17 about the risk of nuclear escalation in Ukraine.

Nema jake.

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:25 pm

To je upuceno, naravno, Rusiji
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:57 pm

Asian Times: Reče mi jedan č’oek na jednome mjestu ne mogu ti reći koji odma bi se śetio.

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:14 pm

Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:15 pm

Vilmos Tehenészfiú wrote:Asian Times: Reče mi jedan č’oek na jednome mjestu ne mogu ti reći koji odma bi se śetio.

Bećković izmislio Chatham house pravila
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:16 pm

@Mór Thököly:

Kako si povezao tekst sa Kinom?

Autor je ovaj:
    https://twitter.com/davidpgoldman
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:18 pm

Po sadžaju
    Del Cap

Post by Del Cap Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:19 pm

Zašto je Bahmut politički važan, iz ugla Zelenskog:

Ukraine's Zelenskyy: Any Russian victory could be perilous | AP News

ON A TRAIN FROM SUMY TO KYIV, Ukraine (AP) — Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy warned Tuesday that unless his nation wins a drawn-out battle in a key eastern city, Russia could begin building international support for a deal that could require Ukraine to make unacceptable compromises. He also invited the leader of China, long aligned with Russia, to visit.

If Bakhmut fell to Russian forces, their president, Vladimir Putin, would “sell this victory to the West, to his society, to China, to Iran,” Zelenskyy said in an exclusive interview with The Associated Press.

“If he will feel some blood — smell that we are weak — he will push, push, push,” Zelenskyy said in English, which he used for virtually all of the interview.
    “The United States really understands that if they stop helping us, we will not win,” he said in the interview. He sipped tea as he sat on a narrow bed in the cramped, unadorned sleeper cabin on a state railway train.
    Zelenskyy recently made a similar visit near Bakhmut, where Ukrainian and Russian forces have been locked for months in a grinding and bloody battle. While some Western military analysts have suggested that the city is not of significant strategic importance, Zelenskyy warned that a loss anywhere at this stage in the war could put Ukraine’s hard-fought momentum at risk.

“We can’t lose the steps because the war is a pie — pieces of victories. Small victories, small steps,” he said.

Zelensky’s comments were an acknowledgement that losing the 7-month-long battle for Bakhmut — the longest of the war thus far — would be more of a costly political defeat than a tactical one.

He predicted that the pressure from a defeat in Bakhmut would come quickly — both from the international community and within his own country. “Our society will feel tired,” he said. “Our society will push me to have compromise with them.”...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:21 pm

zAšTo Ne pRiHvAtI kIneSkI pLaN
    fikret selimbašić

Post by fikret selimbašić Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:27 pm

Cousin Billy wrote:zAšTo Ne pRiHvAtI kIneSkI pLaN

Putin ga je prihvatio, Zelenskom to ne daju naci falange i Amerikanci koji su ih napravili.

Jutros je i zvanično pozvao Sija da posjeti Kijev.

U pravu je Zelenski sa ovim zaključkom, Bahmut ko Bahmut, slučajno mu se zalomilo da postane ovako bitan, ima bar desetak mjesta na liniji gdje se ista stvar mogla dogoditi.

_____
    Međuopštinski pustolov.

Kijevljani, Kijevljani, paganski skupe. Da niste Mihajlika izdali, nikad Tatari Kijev ne bi zauzeli.

A onda, kad mjehne Raspotočje, onda je jebeno.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:07 pm

Strateski, Avdijevka bi mozda bila.gora
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:09 pm

Ne znam, ja shvatam simbolicko politicku vaznost prema Rusiji - 7 meseci ne mozete 1 Bahmut da osvojite. Ovo ostalo - onako
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:11 pm

I naravno, to što je bilo glavni grad Slavenoserbije...

-------
    Since too many posts were made, this topic has been divided automatically. You can find the rest of this topic here :
    https://vasudeva.forumburundi.com/t2167-rat-u-ukrajini

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 4:08 am