Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virus

Nektivni Ugnelj

Virus - Page 40 Empty Re: Virus

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:15 pm

lalinea wrote:Pa kao za grip...

Meni je inace smesno da ljudi sada prihvataju da virus prirodno mutira, ali nema sanse da je prirodna mutacija napravila originalni virus. To sto smo videli kako lako skace sa coveka na nercove i nazad - ma nista to ne znaci, sigurno je pobegao iz laba Virus - Page 40 1399639816.

mislim da to niko ovde nije rekao
    паће

Post by паће Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:24 pm

Talason wrote:
    bemty wrote:ovoj temi je pao iq za jedno 30 poena otkad sam je poslednji put otvorila

nema nešto značajno novo, pa ne pišem, sorry

ovo sa mutacijom ne menja bitno situaciju, osim za ljude koji su hteli da putuju iz UK

И за УК, који су хтели да путују међ људе Virus - Page 40 1844795956

_____
       commented, fermented, demented, mementoed, cemented, lamented.
       анархеологистика: оно кад не знаш где си га затурио, и кад.
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:30 pm

Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:31 pm

Erős Pista wrote:A sad, pamet u glavu!

Virus - Page 40 Alo-2210
    nikad se nisam osecao targetovanije nekom alo naslovnicom Virus - Page 40 4135669698

yes, please - with extra cream

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    паће

Post by паће Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:34 pm

Ако будете бољи ове недеље, дозволићемо да будете гори идуће.

_____
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:43 pm

паће wrote:Ако будете бољи ове недеље, дозволићемо да будете гори идуће.

Bukvalno to.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Ointagru Unartan

Post by Ointagru Unartan Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:47 pm

aï Djakman Faré wrote:
    nikad se nisam osecao targetovanije nekom alo naslovnicom Virus - Page 40 4135669698

Pa kad otimas ljudima mopede.

_____
    "Ne morate krenuti odavde da biste dosli tamo. Moguce je krenuti odavde i vratiti se ponovo tu, ali preko onoga tamo."
    Aca Seltik, Sabrana razmisljanja o topologiji, tom cetvrti.

My Moon Che Gavara.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:51 pm

Ko jede postare with extra cream, svasta.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    lalinea

Post by lalinea Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:53 pm

Mór Thököly wrote:
    lalinea wrote:Pa kao za grip...

Meni je inace smesno da ljudi sada prihvataju da virus prirodno mutira, ali nema sanse da je prirodna mutacija napravila originalni virus. To sto smo videli kako lako skace sa coveka na nercove i nazad - ma nista to ne znaci, sigurno je pobegao iz laba Virus - Page 40 1399639816.

Samo MNE, vise puta od pocetka pandemije lol.

I poteze prezvakane argumente. Pretresli smo jos pre sest meseci temu "laboratorije se, gle cuda, finansiraju i otvaraju u regionima gde postoje prirodni rezervoari/potreba za proucavanjem njima bitnih organizama".

Edit: cek, stvarno smo zaboravili biser o kineskim naucnicima koji svoje test zivotinje kupuju na lokalnim pijacama pa im je virus ispao iz kamiona? Ne secam se jel.to bese MNE ili neko drugi.

_____
    you cannot simply trust a language model when it tells you how it feels
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:04 pm

Ointagru Unartan wrote:
    aï Djakman Faré wrote:

Pa kad otimas ljudima mopede.
    ljudima otimam jedino cokoladice i slatkise Virus - Page 40 1844795956

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:05 pm

The UK is sleepwalking into a "human disaster" unless there's a full New Year lockdown with Tier 4 everywhere, a Sage scientist has said.

Professor Robert West warned the UK was facing potential catastrophe after Christmas as the new strain of the virus continued to spread around the country.

Chief Scientific Adviser Sir Patrick Vallance warned last night the new Covid strain was "everywhere" in the UK and that tougher measures would likely be needed to contain it.

Now Sage scientist Professor West, a psychologist at University College London, called for intensified efforts to stop the virus in its tracks.

Professor West said an "economic human and social disaster" would follow unless the Government built up contact tracing systems similar to ones in East Asia.

He told the Guardian: "We need to reset our strategy and move rapidly to a zero Covid strategy of the kind that many have been proposing.

"It sounds expensive but the alternative could well be a catastrophic collapse in confidence in the country's ability to control the virus and the economic, human and social disaster that would follow."

UCL professor of infectious diseases, Andrew Hayward has pushed for a third national lockdown.

He said: "I think it's clearer to give a consistent national message because although the levels of risk are different in different parts of the country, they're still there and they're still substantial."

Professor John Edmunds, another member of the Sage scientific advisory panel, echoed that view, telling Today: “Unfortunately, it does look like the virus is probably across the country already and so I do think that we might, unfortunately, have to impose tougher restrictions across the country.”
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tier-4-lockdown-across-uk-23206311
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:10 pm

This is the deadliest year in United States history, with deaths expected to top three million for the first time – due mainly to the coronavirus pandemic.

Final mortality data for this year will not be available for months. But preliminary numbers suggest the United States is on track to see more than 3.2 million deaths this year, or at least 400,000 more than in 2019.

US deaths increase most years, so some annual rise in fatalities is expected. But the 2020 numbers amount to a jump of about 15 per cent, and could go higher once all the deaths from this month are counted.

That would mark the largest single-year percentage leap since 1918, when tens of thousands of US soldiers died in World War I and hundreds of thousands of Americans died in a flu pandemic. Deaths rose 46 per cent that year, compared with 1917.
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/donald-trumps-america/300191062/deadliest-year-in-us-history-as-mortalities-top-three-million
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:25 pm

Virus - Page 40 QI7jZCO

Virus - Page 40 A39f4Zj

Virus - Page 40 7qCSv76
    https://khub.net/documents/135939561/338928724/SARS-CoV-2+variant+under+investigation%2C+meeting+minutes.pdf/962e866b-161f-2fd5-1030-32b6ab467896?t=1608470511452

Post by MNE Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:38 pm

lalinea wrote:
    Mór Thököly wrote:

Samo MNE, vise puta od pocetka pandemije lol.

I poteze prezvakane argumente. Pretresli smo jos pre sest meseci temu "laboratorije se, gle cuda, finansiraju i otvaraju u regionima gde postoje prirodni rezervoari/potreba za proucavanjem njima bitnih organizama".

Edit: cek, stvarno smo zaboravili biser o kineskim naucnicima koji svoje test zivotinje kupuju na lokalnim pijacama pa im je virus ispao iz kamiona? Ne secam se jel.to bese MNE ili neko drugi.
    Wuhan kao grad postoji 3.500 godina za koje vrijeme su ljudi kuvali pržili jeli sirove šišmiše pacove bogomoljke i šta već da bi preživjeli. Virus se pojavio nekih pola godine godinu nakon početka eksperimentisanja u laboratoriji.

Zašto isključujete mogućnost da je virus pušten u prirodu i da je u prirodi mutirao pa su zato vidljive prirodne mutacije.
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:02 pm

паће

Post by паће Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:06 pm

Ништа, сад ће брзо да одради праксу, приправнички, стажирање, како се већ то зове.

-------

https://vasudeva.forumburundi.com/viewtopic.php?t=1812

_____

Post by Sponsored content