Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PC tiranija

boomer crook

PC tiranija Empty PC tiranija

Post by boomer crook Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:32 pm

meni je bolji onaj gde neko kaze. jebote mi smo imali rogana u 80tim. to je bio uduvani stariji burazer naseg najboljeg prijatelja koji sedi u mracnoj sobi sa glow-in-the-dark posterima i privodi nas da nam prica o zaveri iluminata.

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Janko Suvar

PC tiranija Empty Re: PC tiranija

Post by Janko Suvar Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:43 am

Simpsonovi kazu da nece vise belci davati glasove crnim likovima
    паће

Post by паће Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:44 pm

Једног дана ће чак снимити и вестерн западни у коме ће црвенокошце Индијанце америчке Американце играти амерички Американци. Пошто се то за првих стотинак година десило ваљда у једном примерку.

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    Somlói Galuska

Post by Somlói Galuska Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:26 pm

To je potpuno bezveze, crnci će da igraju crnce, belci belce, indijanci indijance - teška, ali teška glupost. Ko treba da igra Hamleta, Danac?
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:58 pm

Ja sam gledao verziju Henrija Petog gde je titularnu ulogu igrala žena. Jel sad treba da se osećam postidjeno što nisam ustao i prekinuo predstavu zato što ulogu kralja nije igrao muškarac?
    Somlói Galuska

Post by Somlói Galuska Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:10 am

I ne samo to, nego je kod Lurmana u Romeu i Juliji Merkucija igrao crnac (opano). Kako korporativne pičkice svaku dobru nameru uvek izvrnu tako da pojačava kontrolu. Umesto da urade lepo film o white supremacist-u Ruzveltu, ako imaju muda.
    ficfiric

Post by ficfiric Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:14 am

Vilmos Tehenészfiú wrote:Ja sam gledao verziju Henrija Petog gde je titularnu ulogu igrala žena. Jel sad treba da se osećam postidjeno što nisam ustao i prekinuo predstavu zato što ulogu kralja nije igrao muškarac?

Imas srpskiji primer. U Maratoncima u Kerempuhu, Aksentija Topalovica je igrala zena

_____

Uprava napolje!

Somlói Galuska

Post by Somlói Galuska Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:33 am

Pa dobro, u pozorištu naravno ne može ni biti govora o takvim restrikcijama. Ali i na filmu i tv je takođe umobolno.

Inače ima dobra zajebancija u Sorry to Bother You sa "white voice".

ćaća

Post by ćaća Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:56 am

Čuo sam da Morgan Freeman treba ga glumi Lemmyja, super! PC tiranija 903208043
    Janko Suvar

Post by Janko Suvar Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:52 am

Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:28 am

PC tiranija Tenor

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:12 pm

NEW YORK (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co (JPM.N) is eliminating terms like “blacklist,” “master” and “slave” from its internal technology materials and code as it seeks to address racism within the company, said two sources with knowledge of the move.

The terms had appeared in some of the bank’s technology policies, standards and control procedures, as well in the programming code that runs some of its processes, one of the sources said.

Other companies like Twitter Inc (TWTR.K) and GitHub Inc adopted similar changes, prompted by the renewed spotlight on racism after the death of George Floyd, a Black man who died in police custody in Minneapolis in May. here

The phrases “master” and “slave” code or drive are used in some programming languages and computer hardware to describe one part of a device or process that controls another.

“Blacklist” is used to describe items that are automatically denied, like a list of websites forbidden by a company’s cybersecurity division. “Whitelist” means the opposite - a list of items automatically approved.

Floyd’s death has sparked a re-examination of words that might carry racial overtones. For example, some realtors are no longer using the term “master bedroom,” and Universal Music Group’s Republic Records stopped using the word “urban” to describe music genres and internal departments or roles.

JPMorgan appears to be the first in the financial sector to remove most references to these racially problematic phrases, and it comes after the bank has said it is taking other steps to promote Black professionals and anti-bias culture training for staff.

Columbia Business School programming professor Mattan Griffel said such terms have long been controversial and can be difficult to change.

The technology that underpins bank operations is often a spaghetti-like mess that results from merged companies, decades-old code and third-party systems, and any change can have cascading effects that are difficult to predict, Griffel said.

Changing these terms within the bank’s code could take millions of dollars and months of work, Griffel said.

“This is not a trivial” investment by the bank, Griffel said. “This kind of language and terminology is so entrenched. It has to (change) and now is as good a time as any.”
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:16 pm

BTW

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/jan/22/usa.davidteather

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:57 pm

Janko Suvar

Post by Janko Suvar Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:51 pm

moje preduzece u svakom oglasu za posao trazi "ability to sanity check coworkers"

ne bi mi palo na pamet da je problematicno nesto u izrazu
    Sotir

Post by Sotir Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:56 am

Могли би да користе термин human-hours, уместо man-hours.
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:49 am

person-hours

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!
    паће

Post by паће Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:50 am

Sotir wrote:Могли би да користе термин human-hours, уместо man-hours.

Баш на том месту упадљиво штрчи заобилажење рада у широком кругу. Шта фали радним сатима? То што се спомиње рад. Не смемо их звати радницима, нипошто!

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:37 pm

matt objasnjava od 47:33 do 50:36

...if we want to celebrate the fact that now no one does blackface you have to let it go. you need to wipe the slate. and if anyone who says no to that deal; if anyone says "i will not trade my ability to be vindictive towards somebody for actual social progress" - well then they don't want social progress. they wanna have the weapon. they wanna beat people with it. its like why would i like to disarm? why would i want to give up my guns ? it's like the its social SJW version of the 2nd amendment shit. like you will disarm me and then you will take me over. you will take my cancel culture when you pry it from my cold dead hands
      PC tiranija 3137070404

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:04 pm

Što bi rekao Simeun, ništa on ne razume. Sve ovo se dešava upravo zbog te batine, a ne da se sad kao svi pomire i sve bude inkluzivno.

_____

~~~~~

Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:52 pm

joj polipe, ubice te taj socijalni ispreddragstorsaski cinizam.

nego ajde da se slozimo da si ti u pravu i da to sve jesu gole power games i da u niko ni u sta neveruje for reals... jel stvarno mislis da bi to oruzije bilo mocno toliko koliko jeste pa cak i da nema makar malo prosvetiteljskog zilotizma u ljudima koji ga upotrebljavaju ? mislim pricamo cisto iz tehnicko-utilitaristickog ugla.

_____
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:58 pm

Ne kažem da se (svi) foliraju. Ali na kraju dana, svesno ili nesvesno, svrha mu je da bude batina za srednju klasu.

_____

~~~~~

Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:05 pm

ne znam o kakvoj srednjoj klasi pricas. zrtve cancel culture-a su uglavnom selebritiji i 1%-ers.

a poenta je mahanja vilom je - sto kaze contrapoints - ne toliko mahanje ka nekom nego mahanje dalje od sebe

_____
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:12 pm

Najebavaju najvidljiviji, ali se oni dole dovode u red. Potvrđuje se šta se sme, a šta ne sme, da bi opstao i avanzovao u društvenoj hijerarhiji. Voleo bih sad da vidim nekog kancelarijskog službenika da lajkuje nešto kenselovano, ili da ostavi da mu je Kevin Spejsi omiljeni glumac.

_____

~~~~~

Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:30 pm

U pravu je Polip, to je sve trickle down effect koji se neće svaliti na Joe the Plumbera, nego na Kevina iz Finance Dept. Long term effect će biti cancelovanje socijalnih mreža i povlačenje u ilegalu dok ovo ne prodje. Ako HR ne vidi šta lajkuješ, ne mogu tebe cancelovati iz firme.

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”

Post by Sponsored content