Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NBA Playoffs 2020

boomer crook

NBA Playoffs 2020 - Page 8 Empty Re: NBA Playoffs 2020

Post by boomer crook Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:47 am

Znaci lac vs lal na zapadu. istok mia vs bos/tor

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:19 pm

Ako bostan dobije 7 onda sam fula samo buckse

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:04 am

zvezda je zivot wrote:hahah ovo je urnebesno ali neverovatno nezrelo sa svih strana imho

haha MPJ resio NBA Playoffs 2020 - Page 8 286371741

u zadnjem minutu imao je trojku preko ruke, bananu i skok u odbrani

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    No Country

Post by No Country Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:45 am

Били су потпуно мртви, помирени са злехудом судбином, спаковани, а онда је зли твин разљутио старца Милсапа... The rest is, as they like to say, the stuff that legends are built from.

_____
    Међутим у Србији-мук, када вам кажем-мук!
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:05 pm

Neverovafno kako je izgledala ta 4/4. Ja se taman spakovao za kuntanje i djavo mi ne da mira i resin da pogledam cetvrtu a posle i boston i toronto. No regrets.

_____
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:05 pm

Milsap je taman napravio toliko prostora somborskoj prebati u napadu da je pvaj pokrenuo masinu na kurblu

edit: ovako izgleda kada gledas dve utakmice tokom noci a dete ustane uredno u 7

Last edited by boomer crook on Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____
    No Country

Post by No Country Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:29 pm

Бостон и Торонто - поштена борба. Сјебаше ми ионако унакажен тикет, но шта да очекујеш од бараба из Торонта?

_____
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:33 pm

uh sada majami i boston. batler vs. smart. godzila vs. mothra.

_____
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:47 pm

sta god da bude veceras do kraja somborac je GOAT.

_____
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:39 pm

jokara nece da se zamara do sredine 3/4

_____
    No Country

Post by No Country Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:54 pm

Јокара лудак!

_____
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:01 pm

sombor shuffle

_____
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:01 pm

ovo oni bezmoodasi iz hjustona da gledaju na repeat

_____
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:02 pm

zamisli denver uzme nekako prsten. ono ispisuje sina sa djokovica, upisuje ga na jokica.

_____
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:34 pm

NBA Playoffs 2020 - Page 8 3137070404

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    No Country

Post by No Country Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:39 pm

boomer crook wrote:zamisli denver uzme nekako prsten. ono ispisuje sina sa djokovica, upisuje ga na jokica.
    Доста би поправило мој тикет...

Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:37 am

No Country wrote:Доста би поправило мој тикет...
    sto se mene tice - moze, all for it NBA Playoffs 2020 - Page 8 903208043

_____

Post by beatakeshi Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:53 am

No Country wrote:
    boomer crook wrote:zamisli denver uzme nekako prsten. ono ispisuje sina sa djokovica, upisuje ga na jokica.
    Доста би поправило мој тикет...

Poezija.
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:28 am

Krizanac zak tatija i irvina dzonsona

_____
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:30 am

jeeeeeeeeeeebiiiiiii NBA Playoffs 2020 - Page 8 3137070404

_____
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:38 am

Au šta uradi brat Jokara...

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:44 am

jokara je bog, that's established ali kakvi su epski coukeri klipersi - prvi kos iz igre u 4/4 na 5 minuta do kraja, paul george odvaljuje tablu za 3 poena, bevereli baca 2 erbola u razmaku od 5 minuta, kavaj totalni no show...  sunac ti jebem NBA Playoffs 2020 - Page 8 1233199462

_____
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:02 am

Da, oni su total choke job, naročito u prvih 4 min poslednje četvrtine kada Jokara sedi na klupi a ni Denver nume da da koš. Kad je uveo Jokaru ponovo na 8 minuta do kraja napad Denvera se stabilisao, a Klipersi nastavili da budu klipani i to je bilo to.

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    No Country

Post by No Country Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:15 am

Океј, да карнемо и Лебрончета, па паметном доста!

_____
    zvezda je zivot

Post by zvezda je zivot Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:20 am

jeste da su vec sad legendarni tim, ali bzvze je ako ne izbace lebrona.

dzamal car

_____
    ova zemlja to je to

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:08 pm