Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a future to believe in

Anonymous

a future to believe in - Page 6 Empty Re: a future to believe in

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:29 pm

a future to adjust to
    zvezda je zivot

Post by zvezda je zivot Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:07 am

aoc izdominirala u inat hejterima. bowman dobio engela. nisam gledo ostale utrke.

_____
    ova zemlja to je to
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:39 am

meow meow salazar meowmeow !
    meow meow salazar meowmeow !

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:00 am

zvezda je zivot

Post by zvezda je zivot Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:32 pm

opa ovaj buker iz kentakija ima da pobedi

_____
    ova zemlja to je to
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:45 pm

salazar :heart:

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    Janko Suvar

Post by Janko Suvar Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:23 pm

ovo je tred od nekog random fasiste s interneta (dobar izvor, solidan) ne znam kako da se embeduje tred, al u svakom slucaju ovako on to vidi a future to believe in - Page 6 1399639816
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:48 pm

Kakav scaremongering...
    Janko Suvar

Post by Janko Suvar Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:51 am

jes precero naravno. Osim ako Bajden izadje na binu i primeti se temeljno da ne zna gde je, i ja ocekujem da pobedi, a ocekujem i reparacije kao sledecu veliku stvar na demokratskoj agendi. 

To je ispravno po meni, samo kazem.
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:08 am

svi koji su kukali kako je Regan očigledno bio dementan u drugom mandatu sad treba da progutaju žabu i glasaju za dementnog Džoa. Koji, i ako pobedi, neće ići na reizbor 2024. Nije to mala žaba.

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    No Country

Post by No Country Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:20 am

Оклен ти то за реизбор?

_____
    Међутим у Србији-мук, када вам кажем-мук!
    Janko Suvar

Post by Janko Suvar Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:29 am

No Country wrote:Оклен ти то за реизбор?
    https://www.politico.com/news/2019/12/11/biden-single-term-082129

According to four people who regularly talk to Biden, all of whom asked for anonymity to discuss internal campaign matters, it is virtually inconceivable that he will run for reelection in 2024, when he would be the first octogenarian president.
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:37 pm

kako je objasnio matt sa ovom nursing home metaforom a future to believe in - Page 6 1233199462

the electorate is old, the electorate is dying, the country is dying and contest is between two different ways of being a dying old person. there is the trump method of raging against coming of the light and refusing to admit your diminished capacities or there is the biden way of slowly assimilating the understanding that you don't have it anymore which is best exemplified by his tendency now to give up when he gets lost in the middle of sentence and apologize to the person he is speaking with which is something trump wouldn't do in a million years.

because of the catastrophic nature of the moment most people are terrified and i think they want someone to talk them through their hospice stay as opposed to smashing all the flower pots and overturn the craftmatic adjustable beds like trump wants to do

_____
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:47 pm

Sa velikim teskocama citam o supersilama koje su nemocne, slabe i ugrozene...
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:53 pm

pa ovo se vise odnosi na biracko telo nego na bilo sta drugo

_____
    No Country

Post by No Country Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:02 pm

Daï Djakman Faré wrote:kako je objasnio matt sa ovom nursing home metaforom a future to believe in - Page 6 1233199462

the electorate is old, the electorate is dying, the country is dying and contest is between two different ways of being a dying old person. there is the trump method of raging against coming of the light and refusing to admit your diminished capacities or there is the biden way of slowly assimilating the understanding that you don't have it anymore which is best exemplified by his tendency now to give up when he gets lost in the middle of sentence and apologize to the person he is speaking with which is something trump wouldn't do in a million years.

because of the catastrophic nature of the moment most people are terrified and i think they want someone to talk them through their hospice stay as opposed to smashing all the flower pots and overturn the craftmatic adjustable beds like trump wants to do
    Забавно, али нетачно.
    паће

Post by паће Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:22 pm

Ма може и да буде тачно, ако узмемо да се односи на неких 1-2% који се заиста тако осећају, без обзира на узраст. А може се наћи и педесет других таквих слика, без икакве везе са овом, и све би биле подједнако тачне.

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    No Country

Post by No Country Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:30 pm

Ма бре лоше замаскирано антибумерство, један од преосталих дозвољених расизама. А нема везе са животом, герантократија је јако стар феномен, и најмање има везе са гласачким телом. Баш ме занима да ли би се Ђакман церекао и да је у причи Берни уместо Бајдена. Јер се, иначе, уклапа. a future to believe in - Page 6 3579118792

_____
    Међутим у Србији-мук, када вам кажем-мук!
    паће

Post by паће Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:51 pm

Најјачи дозвољени расизам је антипушење.

_____
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:53 pm

I vicevi o Muji i Hasi.

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    паће

Post by паће Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:24 pm

To je већ аутохасизам, као кад ми овде причамо лалинске вицеве.

_____
    No Country

Post by No Country Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:30 pm

паће wrote:Најјачи дозвољени расизам је антипушење.
    Коље се (и губи битку, јер је пушача све мање) са фобијом од Руса. Ево се и антибумерство од скора умешало у борбу за примат. Матори Рус са пљугом у зуби, то ти је дакле тај најпоганији створ на свету.
    паће

Post by паће Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:35 pm

Тешко ће поновити успех. Нећеш видети Руса или бумера да се јавно вајка, правда, признаје све и ради на томе да више не буде тај.

_____
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:28 pm

Ili Muju da radi na tome da bude manje glup.

_____

паће

Post by паће Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:52 pm

Ех, објашњавао ми је један другар из разреда, испао после некакав банкстер у Шумској, како му је било кад се преселио тамо. Јесте све иста раја као у његовом селу, ама бре глупи људи, како то лупета, шта они причају, шта раде... А после кад размислиш, кад мало проникнеш, видиш да ништа то није без везе, све то има неке своје разлоге, каже једно мисли на још пет ствари, а и саговорник мисли на бар три од тих пет и још две-три са стране... ма свака реченица је нека политика. И ко не може да прати, закључи да су глупи. И звуче глупо, ал' јебига, неизговорени остатак је само за упућене.

_____

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:13 pm