Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EU - what's next?

Nektivni Ugnelj

EU  - what's next? - Page 40 Empty Re: EU - what's next?

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:10 pm

I bukvalno prelaz ka americkom kontinentu. Kao i UK/Ireland, samo ka Juznoj Americi. Drugaciji je feeling od Spanije skroz, pogotovu od spanske mediteranske obale. Hocu reci, lici na Mediteran, ali definitivno nije.
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:15 pm

Ja kad sletim u Lisabon imam taj osecaj da sam "kod kuce", u sirem smislu - na slican nacin kao kada sam u Grckoj.

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:16 pm

Ima elemenata
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:55 pm

Mór Thököly wrote:I bukvalno prelaz ka americkom kontinentu. Kao i UK/Ireland, samo ka Juznoj Americi. Drugaciji je feeling od Spanije skroz, pogotovu od spanske mediteranske obale. Hocu reci, lici na Mediteran, ali definitivno nije.

Pa jeste, to je atlantik, ne mediteran. EU  - what's next? - Page 40 221005611
    Notxor

Post by Notxor Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:02 pm

Bukvalno Atlantik EU  - what's next? - Page 40 1143415371

a što se tiče Južne Amerike, nije se tako plovilo, nego niz Afriku, pa na zapad. Mora tako bez hronometra.

_____
      Sweet and Tender Hooligan  
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:07 pm

Filipenko wrote:
    Mór Thököly wrote:I bukvalno prelaz ka americkom kontinentu. Kao i UK/Ireland, samo ka Juznoj Americi. Drugaciji je feeling od Spanije skroz, pogotovu od spanske mediteranske obale. Hocu reci, lici na Mediteran, ali definitivno nije.

Pa jeste, to je atlantik, ne mediteran. EU  - what's next? - Page 40 221005611

Ma idi EU  - what's next? - Page 40 1399639816
    Bleeding Blitva

Post by Bleeding Blitva Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:11 pm

Toxic Germanity and the battle for 'das auto'

Njemci ne daju na ICE vozila

It’s easy to mock the circuitous nature of EU decision-making, the push and pull between the European Commission, Parliament and Council, communicated in the opaque dialect of Brussels’ earnest eurocrats.
    Boring as it may be, the alchemy produces bona fide results that legitimize and sustain the EU.  
    That Germany is willing to tinker with this delicate balance betrays either ignorance in the current regime of how the EU works, ambivalence, or both.
    One could argue with justification that Germany was never going to kill the golden goose. Invented and perfected in Germany over more than a century by the likes of Mercedes, BMW and Audi, the internal combustion engine has been the wellspring of German pride and prosperity for generations.
    The image of a piston-fired Porsche 911 zooming down the autobahn is as core to German identity as sex is to the French.
    Take that away, what’s left (aside from beer and bratwurst)?

_____
    my goosebumps have goosebumps
    паће

Post by паће Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:41 pm

Чим видим „отрован“ у наслову, миш сам крене да скроља.

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    Bleeding Blitva

Post by Bleeding Blitva Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:50 pm

Jebga kad je buzzword ( i buzzword je buzzword EU  - what's next? - Page 40 3937953091 ). Sam autor mi je klikbejt, radi se o Germany-dissing novinaru koji redovno tekstove začini tračevima komentarima s briselskih zakuski i druženja ali neki sebi svojstven šarmantan način EU  - what's next? - Page 40 1233199462

_____
    паће

Post by паће Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:44 pm

Bleeding Blitva wrote:Jebga kad je buzzword ( i buzzword je buzzword EU  - what's next? - Page 40 3937953091 ). Sam autor mi je klikbejt, radi se o Germany-dissing novinaru koji redovno tekstove začini tračevima komentarima s briselskih zakuski i druženja ali neki sebi svojstven šarmantan način EU  - what's next? - Page 40 1233199462

А добро, учинило ми се да је „својствен, себи шармантан“, овако је већ боље.

Тео сам касти да нешто убрзано стичем не само имунитет него и негативну реакцију на већину одвратајзерских трикова. Не, не жалим се!

_____
    disident

Post by disident Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:59 pm

Ne znam dal imamo temu o Francuskoj, al sta ti je demokratija
    https://www.cnbc.com/2023/03/16/frances-macron-overrides-parliament-to-pass-pension-reform-bill.html

• French President Emmanuel Macron on Thursday resorted to using special constitutional powers.

• The pensions overhaul has been met with widespread protests and strikes across France.

• Prime Minister Elisabeth Borne announced to the assembly that the government would trigger Article 49.3 of the French constitution.

_____
    Što se ostaloga tiče, smatram da Zapad treba razoriti
    Jedini proleter Burundija
    Pristalica krvne osvete
    plachkica

Post by plachkica Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:43 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:06 pm

disident wrote:Ne znam dal imamo temu o Francuskoj, al sta ti je demokratija
    https://www.cnbc.com/2023/03/16/frances-macron-overrides-parliament-to-pass-pension-reform-bill.html

• French President Emmanuel Macron on Thursday resorted to using special constitutional powers.

• The pensions overhaul has been met with widespread protests and strikes across France.

• Prime Minister Elisabeth Borne announced to the assembly that the government would trigger Article 49.3 of the French constitution.

Pa jeste demokratija, samo u vrlo dramatičnom, galskom izdanju. Parlament i dalje može da odbije predloženi tekst putem izglasavanja nepoverenja vladi. U osnovi, 49.3 je poruka: ovo ste hteli od mene, sad me pustite da radim ili idemo na izbore.
    Bleeding Blitva

Post by Bleeding Blitva Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:20 pm

Apropo Francuske nedavno je izašao intervju pariške gradonačelnice koja je okarakterizirala tamošnju politiku i Macrona:
    She blames President Emmanuel Macron for reshaping French politics, so there isn’t a “reasonable right and reasonable left” but a centre against populists of left and right. “I knew there would be little chance of winning.” She is fiercely opposed to Macron’s pension reforms. “Macron played a lot in his re-election campaign on ‘me or chaos’. But we are going to have him and chaos.”

_____
    Bleeding Blitva

Post by Bleeding Blitva Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:25 pm

While sitting in the stateroom of his A330 aircraft in a hoodie with the words “French Tech” emblazoned on the chest, Macron claimed to have already “won the ideological battle on strategic autonomy” for Europe.
     EU  - what's next? - Page 40 465086090

_____
    паће

Post by паће Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:12 am

Bleeding Blitva wrote:
    While sitting in the stateroom of his A330 aircraft in a hoodie with the words “French Tech” emblazoned on the chest, Macron claimed to have already “won the ideological battle on strategic autonomy” for Europe.
     EU  - what's next? - Page 40 465086090

Да, нарочито ако је писало на енглеском.

-------
    Since too many posts were made, this topic has been divided automatically. You can find the rest of this topic here :
    https://vasudeva.forumburundi.com/t2233-eu-what-s-next

_____

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 4:26 am