Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virus

Anonymous

Virus - Page 19 Empty Re: Virus

Post by Guest Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:12 pm

@lalinea Virus - Page 19 1949538119 Jel ti beše u Njuci, Švici, ili nešto treće, zaboravio sam?

Inače:

https://twitter.com/skarlamangla/status/1233851567444414464

Soumya
    @skarlamangla
    after news of a coronavirus death in Washington state that is the first from the disease in the US, CDC officials are holding a press conference at 12. stay tuned.

CDC director Nancy CDC Director Nancy Messonnier said the three coronavirus cases in Washington include the first reported death, as well as the first case in a health care worker and the first case in a skilled nursing facility.

Some of the Washington cases are related to a long-term care facility called Life Care in Kirkland in King County. One is a woman in her 70s who is a resident there who is in serious condition. Another is a healthcare worker in her 40s who is doing well.

Washington officials say they expect to see more cases related to the long-term care facility.

King County public health officer Jeff Duchin says they are very concerned about outbreaks in long-term health facilities, because of the large numbers of older patients who are particularly at risk for serious consequences from COVID-19.

"While the overall risks to Americans are low we recognize that these populations of people who are medically fragile would be at higher risk if there is tranmsisison in their communities," said CDC Director Nancy Messonnier.

The patient in Washington who died was not connected to the long-term care facility and officials don't know how the patient became ill. The investigation is ongoing, said Washington officials.

Wow: The long-term care facility in Kirkland linked to COVID-19 has 108 residents and 180 staff members. So far, 27 residents have symptoms as do 25 staff members, according to Washington officials.

The man who died of COVID-19 in Washington was in his 50s and had underlying health conditions.

"If we had the ability to test earlier I'm sure we would’ve been able to identify patients earlier, particularly at hospitals," said Jeff Duchin, King County health officer.

CDC declines to provide updates about California cases in Solano and Santa Clara counties.

Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:02 pm

Gargantua wrote:

Sad ti kao Sloba što je rekao Vorenu Kristoferu "evo vam papir, napišite šta hoćete da učinimo za vas pa da budemo ok" a Kristofer odgovorio "niste shvatili, treba uvek da radite ono što vam mi kažemo  što se od vas očekuje". Čru stori.
      Virus - Page 19 1861198401

FTFY  Virus - Page 19 1844795956

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!

Post by MNE Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:07 pm

Kondo wrote:ne kapiram

ok izvinjavam se bilo je 4 u kini van vuhana a ne 3 kao sto sam napisao  Virus - Page 19 4135669698

da li ima informacija o tome kako je virus dospeo u italiju u ovakvim kolicinama

on a lighter note, prema tviteru danas je temeljno poharan lidl na konjarniku.
    neki zarazeni kinez dosao na karneval a nije ni znao da je zarazen, i onda se to prosirilo na karnevalu i onda po Evropi. imam utisak da je 50% zarazenih u Evropi sa tog karnevala

i ovamo se kupuje kao da je sudnji dan, a svi kukaju nema se
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:15 pm

lalinea wrote:Imamo potvrdjen slucaj u ofisu, mada se uzdamo u to da je nosilac bez simptoma bio mnogo manje zarazan nego neko sa simptomima (bar po trenutnom stavu WHO).

Ja se licno uzdam i u terapiju interferonom koju primam zbog svoje hronicne bolesti: potvrdjeno bustuje anti-virusni imunitet, cak ni slinavi todler koji svake nedelje donese nesto novo iz vrtica ne uspeva opasnije da me ugrozi (osim kad donese bakterijsku upalu uva :/ ).

uf. kako su ga provalili ako je asimptomatski?

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:18 pm

Verovatno više nije.
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:22 pm

pa onda je samo, da prostis, inkubirao? mislim asimptomatski redzepi ide tako kroz svet sejuci klice a sam nista.

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:22 pm

asimptomski? aj ar babun.

_____
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:24 pm

Verovatno je bio u visokorizičnom okruženju pa se testirao i boom.
    паће

Post by паће Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:30 pm

bruno sulak wrote:asimptomski? aj ar babun.

Асимптотски.

_____
       commented, fermented, demented, mementoed, cemented, lamented.
       анархеологистика: оно кад не знаш где си га затурио, и кад.
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:33 pm

prodato!

_____
    kondo

Post by kondo Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:34 pm

mene iz moje ograničene vizure jedino brine upravo to: nosioci virusa kod kojih se nikada ne razvije grip, hipotetički problem koji bi za srbiju bio nerešiv. da će mladi avgani koji hrle ka evropi, u iranu pokupiti virus i inkubirati ga bez gripa i doneti u srbiju gde ce eksplodirati. jaki su ko konji, migracija im je razvila rezilijenciju bukvalno u svakom potrebnom obliku, pa mi nije tesko da zamislim i ovo.

_____
    #FreeFacu

Дакле, волео бих да се ЈСД Партизан угаси, али не и да сви (или било који) гробар умре.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:40 pm

Raširiće se pre toga a to je ionako slab vektor, malo se mešaju sa domaćima.
    kondo

Post by kondo Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:43 pm

nemci od pre 5 dana testiraju sve novopridosle avgane bez obzira koliko im je trajao put

_____
    #FreeFacu

Дакле, волео бих да се ЈСД Партизан угаси, али не и да сви (или било који) гробар умре.
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:52 pm

‘To hell and back’: my three weeks suffering from coronavirus

Tiger Ye, 21, lives in Wuhan and started showing symptoms in mid-January. Here he tells the story of his illness and recovery

On 17 January my muscles became sore all over. I may have had a slight fever, but it wasn’t strong enough to notice. Looking back, it is a little scary, because my house and the language school where I study Japanese are within a 5km radius of the Wuhan seafood market (where the virus is believed to have originated).

To treat my muscle soreness, I took some cold tablets because I thought it was a normal cold. Now that I think of it, I might have missed the best time for treatment, failing to contain the virus with antiviral drugs in its early stages.

I have no idea how I got the virus. I always eat at the same Hong Kong-style restaurant below my school. I wasn’t walking around much at the time because it was very cold, and since I was tired after classes I always went back home. Once the semester break started, I stayed with my parents and not at the dormitory. I started wearing a mask a few days later when I saw everyone else around me wearing masks.

Virus - Page 19 KN9wGBU
    Tiger Ye, who contracted the coronavirus in Wuhan.

Sickness and self-isolation

By 21 January my body was still aching all over, so I called my dad. He sensed something was wrong with me and urged me to go home immediately. That evening I took my body temperature which showed a mild fever. My mom said that if my temperature still didn’t drop later that night, we would go to the hospital. At 11pm that night, the fever hadn’t gone away, so I went to Tongji hospital.

On arrival I saw the hospital already overwhelmed with patients. Seeing doctors in their hazmat suits in real life for the first time, something I’d only seen in documentaries about Sars, I realised something bad was happening.

I wasn’t that astonished or scared when I saw all the people, because it is one of the best hospitals in Wuhan and it is always very crowded. Because of the massive crowds, I decided to go to Wuhan pulmonary hospital instead, and that proved to be the right decision.

There was not a single patient there at the time I arrived. There I had blood and liver function [tests] and a CT scan. The CT results came back showing patchy shadows on the lower sides of both of my lungs. I started to take some prescription medicine and Chinese medicine capsules prescribed by the hospital.

When Wuhan started to be locked down, that’s when my dad had me quarantine myself at home. I also knew from watching movies and things that we should probably stock up on food at home, so we bought a bunch of instant noodles, which no one ended up eating. There was enough at the supermarket; the only thing we really couldn’t find was disinfectants.

My father is an office worker at a drug company and my mom went to school at a medical university, so they were good with helping analyse my situation. I started to self-isolate on 22 January. My room has its own tub and bathroom, so it is pretty convenient. My grandma did the cooking for me and when she brought food in, she would wear a mask and we’d use disposable chopsticks and things like that, so after I was done that all got thrown out.

‘The worst time’

On 25 January I had a checkup. I had begun to cough. It was a very dry cough with a little yellow phlegm. The results showed that my situation was worsening, with the infection spreading to my entire lungs. The doctor gave me an IV drip, while the oral medicine remained the same. At the time the doctor told me I was suspected of having the virus, but that only an expert committee could decide who would be able to use the testing kit.

By 26 January getting up had become extremely difficult and I was shivering with cold. I felt I was having a high fever, and I was: 39C. Reports later said that the situation could develop extremely fast in the middle stage, but before I knew it, by that evening the fever was gone. It felt like having been to hell and back. That period from 21 January to the 26th was the worst time. I coughed so bad my stomach was hurting and my back ached. Those were some of the worst days in my life.

It was then that I realised I needed some spiritual support or maybe I couldn’t make it. So I watched my favourite anime show and seeing their normal, happy lives, I thought I may have to say goodbye to this life forever. But watching the show, the heroine had troubles in the first half, but she finally made it and succeeded in her career.

You see, I was going to fly to Japan in mid-February to go to a concert by Ayaka Ohashi, a Japanese voice actress and anime artist, but with the lockdown I thought everything might be cancelled. I had attended her solo performance last year, and after watching her I had decided I wanted to make a career out of managing voice actors. So watching the show, I thought: I must make it if I want to see her next concert alive. This really encouraged me and gave me some relief, along with the medicine. I dreamed twice that week that I met her.

I had another re-exam on 28 January, which showed both my lungs were getting better. After a medical consultation between the doctors, they decided I was qualified for being tested for the coronavirus.

The virus spreads

My elder brother began to have a fever and cough on the 29th. His exam results showed there were small patches of glass-like shadows in his lungs. He was considered a suspected case. On the same day, my grandma also had a fever. As for me, my test results were positive and I was officially a confirmed case. The hospital gave me five days of an anti-HIV medicine for free, while my family were also starting to take prescribed medicine. Due to my improved situation and limited beds in the hospital, I was told to go home and isolate myself, and thus my IV therapy ended.

My brother had a re-exam and he tested positive on 2 February. My grandmother had a fever for four days but then recovered. She was never tested, and neither was my mother, but they all took medicine. My brother also eventually recovered and is now negative for the virus.

On 4 February, a CT scan showed continued improvements in my lungs, and my cough stopped. I was given another coronavirus test and prescribed more medicine. The next day test results showed I was negative for the virus, but according to instructions from the doctors, I needed to go back for another test. On 7 February results showed again that I was negative, and I was declared recovered.

As told to Michael Standaert
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/feb/29/to-hell-and-back-my-three-weeks-suffering-from-coronavirus
    kondo

Post by kondo Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:56 pm

Jel još nekome ovde pala napamet sumnja u testere koje naši koriste?

_____
    #FreeFacu

rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:57 pm

Samo u sekire, testere su pouzdane.

Evo malo i optimističnih vesti, Bil Gejts u New England Journal of Medicine:

Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations is already preparing up to eight promising vaccine candidates for clinical trials. If some of these vaccines prove safe and effective in animal models, they could be ready for larger-scale trials as early as June.
    https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp2003762
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:07 am

Kondo wrote:Jel još nekome ovde pala napamet sumnja u testere koje naši koriste?

Taj deo je OK. Problem je u kapacitetu koji nije baš spektakularan.
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:08 am

Ameri izgleda spavaju dubokim snom kad je ova epidemija u pitanju, uspeli su da puste da im se u jednom domu za stare zarazi možda čak 18% onih koji tu žive ili rade.

The other two cases announced today were both linked to a long-term care facility in Washington state. One was a resident of the facility, a woman in her 70s who remains in serious condition. The other was a healthcare worker at the facility, a woman in her 40s, who officials say is in satisfactory condition. Of the 108 residents and 180 staff at the facility, 27 residents and 25 staff members have symptoms of the virus, [Jeff] Duchin [a health officer for Public Health, Seattle & King County] said. Symptoms include a fever, cough, and shortness of breath. Testing to confirm whether or not those individuals have COVID-19 is underway.
    https://www.theverge.com/2020/2/29/21159204/coronavirus-us-death-washington-king-county
    паће

Post by паће Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:11 am

Обрати пажњу на број станара и број особља. На 108 станара, 180 послуге.

_____
       commented, fermented, demented, mementoed, cemented, lamented.
       анархеологистика: оно кад не знаш где си га затурио, и кад.
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:12 am

Da, sirotinjski neki dom.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:27 am

da se vratim na dobro pitanje o test kitovima. DNA prajmeri su uvek dobri, prave ih vrhunske kuće i Torlak to kupi gotovo. a PCR je jednostavno naučna fantastika. to je umnožavanje genetske sekvence do kvantiteta koji se može laboratorijski očitati. da bi imao sa čim da uporediš, kupiš prajmere, to su komadići genetskog koda. ta čuda prave kuće među kojima nema šodera, ne postoji Mile Genomics iz Arilja, firma koju drži braćala Andrej.

uvek ostaje pitanje kvaliteta analize ali PCR test je potpuna rutina.
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:36 am

Od sitnih zemalja danas prve slučajeve prijavili Luksemburg i Monako, juče Island, a prekjuče San Marino.
    kondo

Post by kondo Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:46 am

pa ne hvalite se da je papa fasovao koronu?

navijači rendžersa:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11068447/rangers-fans-slammed-pope-chant/

_____
    #FreeFacu

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:58 am

Ne kažu šta mu je, moguće je da jeste - vrlo moguće - ali ne verujem da bi on dozvolio da se to objavi. Takva vest bi kod miliona ljudi izazvala potpuno neproporcionalan strah.
    kondo

Post by kondo Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:00 am

tupavo je hendlovanje. bolje da su izmislili nešto, neku infekciju, umesto ćutanja.

_____
    #FreeFacu

Post by Sponsored content