Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rusija i sve vezano za nju

rumbeando

Rusija i sve vezano za nju - Page 14 Empty Re: Rusija i sve vezano za nju

Post by rumbeando Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:06 am

Russia – Alexei Navalny – G7 Foreign Ministers’ Statement (8 September 2020)

We, the G7 foreign ministers of France, Canada, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States of America and the High Representative of the European Union, are united in condemning, in the strongest possible terms, the confirmed poisoning of Alexei Navalny.

Germany has briefed G7 partners on the fact that clinical and toxicological findings by German medical experts and a specialized laboratory of the German armed forces have determined that Mr. Navalny is the victim of an attack with a chemical nerve-agent of the “Novichok” group, a substance developed by Russia. Mr. Navalny is in intensive care in a Berlin hospital and remains in a serious condition. Our heartfelt thoughts are with his family and we hope for his full and speedy recovery.

Any use of chemical weapons, anywhere, anytime, by anybody, under any circumstances whatsoever, is unacceptable and contravenes the international norms prohibiting the use of such weapons. We, the G7 foreign ministers, call on Russia to urgently and fully establish transparency on who is responsible for this abhorrent poisoning attack and, bearing in mind Russia’s commitments under the Chemical Weapons Convention, to bring the perpetrators to justice.

This attack against opposition leader Navalny is another grave blow against democracy and political plurality in Russia. It constitutes a serious threat to those men and women engaged in defending the political and civil freedoms that Russia herself has committed to guarantee. We call on Russia to fulfill its commitments under the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights and to guarantee these rights, including the right to freedom of expression, to its citizens.

We will continue to monitor closely how Russia responds to international calls for an explanation of the hideous poisoning of Mr. Navalny. We remain strongly committed to our support for democracy, the rule of law and human rights in Russia and to bolster our support to the Russian civil society.

https://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/country-files/russia/news/article/russia-alexei-navalny-g7-foreign-ministers-statement-8-sept-20
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:14 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:45 pm

Doktori nisu dobili memo
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:13 pm

Videcemo jos kako ce se provesti
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:25 am

Russia's Communists said on Monday that they were refusing to accept the results of the country's local elections in regions where their candidates were not allowed to run. The Communists are Russia's largest opposition party.
    “We do not recognize the elections that took place in the regions where our candidates were removed,” said Gennady Zyuganov, the party leader. His nominees were denied registration in five regional contests.

Communist party candidates were kept off the ballot in the Jewish Autonomous Oblast, the Leningrad Region, Kamchatka, the Komi Republic, and in Sevastopol. According to Zyuganov, the candidates in Komi and Sevastopol were particularly strong, with the latter having a party candidate come second in the 2017 gubernatorial election.
    "We will fight for fair elections," Zyuganov vowed.

https://www.rt.com/russia/500672-communists-reject-results-elections/
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:38 pm

Ključni deo spomenutog članka Cajta o novoj verziji otrova objavljenog pre hotelskog snimka tima Navaljnog. Po njemu ispada da Nemci ne smatraju da je otrovan vodom iz flašice, već da su ostaci otrova rukama preneti na nju.

Navalny, that is the result of the analysis of the traces by the Institute of Pharmacology and Toxicology of the German Armed Forces, was poisoned with a new type of further development of the chemical weapon Novichok - a variant which the world did not know until this attack, but which is said to be more malicious and deadly than all known offshoots of the Novichok family. The scientists found corresponding residues on Navalny's hands and on the neck of a water bottle from which he had drunk.

This new Novichok variant is said to act more slowly than the previously known ones. The Germans suspect that one of the agents of the Russian domestic secret service FSB who were shadowing Navalny or a specially smuggled in intelligence agent drizzled the poison into the tea or prepared the cup surface with it. According to this, Navalny should have died on board the plane. That he is still alive, they say in Berlin, is only due to a chain of fortunate circumstances, such as the quick reaction of the pilot, who emergency landed the plane, and the doctors in Omsk, who immediately injected Navalny with the antidote atropine.

An operation with such a lethal and complex poison could only be performed by an intelligence agency, the German experts believe. Alone the existence of the new Novichok variant excludes that for instance a Russian oligarch struck on its own. The two-component poison would require a special laboratory and could not be controlled by normal criminals. German services also consider it unthinkable that a foreign secret service was operating on Russian soil - under the eyes of the FSB, which closely monitored Navalny. All this allows only one plausible conclusion: it was the Kremlin that gave the order to get an unwelcome critic out of the way. "He should be silenced," Merkel had put it this way.
    https://www.zeit.de/2020/38/deutsch-russische-beziehung-alexej-nawalny-nord-stream-2/komplettansicht (translation by Deepl)
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:45 pm

Sergen Yalçın

Post by Sergen Yalçın Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:59 pm

jedini moguc dobar odgovor predsednika jedne od sukobljenih nuklearnih supersila.

_____
    I don't have pet peeves, I have major psychotic fucking hatreds
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:32 pm

U Kini Danskoj jedu jebu pse kornjače.

Post by beatakeshi Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:51 pm

Rusija i sve vezano za nju - Page 14 2266754_20190211160244_5c61990bb789684e9fef9333jpeg_ff
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:54 pm

Morace i on kod Grenela
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:11 pm

Portparolka Ministartstva spoljnih poslova Marija Zaharova:

Direktor Spoljne obaveštajne službe Rusije Sergej Nariškin:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:47 pm

ok brte
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:02 pm

​Navaljni je mutivoda s interneta koji simulira bolesti, rekao Putin Makronu, tvrdi Mond.

According to Le Monde's information, Emmanuel Macron clearly underlined, during the telephone interview, that Novitchok could not be used by a private organization and that official explanations were necessary. But, in return, Vladimir Putin multiplied the artificial parades. He spoke scornfully of Alexei Navalny, considering him as a simple troublemaker on the Internet who would have simulated illnesses in the past. The Russian president made a damning plea, claiming that Navalny was committing illegal acts and that he had used his Anti-Corruption Fund to blackmail certain elected officials or civil servants. The fund is known for its scathing investigations into the lavish lifestyle of Russian officials.
    https://www.lemonde.fr/international/article/2020/09/22/entre-macron-et-poutine-un-dialogue-de-sourds-sur-navalny_6053139_3210.html (translation by Deepl)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:51 am

Ездимир Ускокович Нава́льный
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:24 am

rumbeando wrote:​Navaljni je mutivoda s interneta koji simulira bolesti, rekao Putin Makronu, tvrdi Mond.

According to Le Monde's information, Emmanuel Macron clearly underlined, during the telephone interview, that Novitchok could not be used by a private organization and that official explanations were necessary. But, in return, Vladimir Putin multiplied the artificial parades. He spoke scornfully of Alexei Navalny, considering him as a simple troublemaker on the Internet who would have simulated illnesses in the past. The Russian president made a damning plea, claiming that Navalny was committing illegal acts and that he had used his Anti-Corruption Fund to blackmail certain elected officials or civil servants. The fund is known for its scathing investigations into the lavish lifestyle of Russian officials.
    https://www.lemonde.fr/international/article/2020/09/22/entre-macron-et-poutine-un-dialogue-de-sourds-sur-navalny_6053139_3210.html (translation by Deepl)

U Rusiji je najteze biti korumpirani Rus Rusija i sve vezano za nju - Page 14 1949538119
    disident

Post by disident Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:31 pm

Koja je hrabrost potrebna za ovo

_____
    Što se ostaloga tiče, smatram da Zapad treba razoriti
    Jedini proleter Burundija
    Pristalica krvne osvete
    Sotir

Post by Sotir Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:43 pm

Чик нек пробају да се опет зезају са црквом...

Post by staret Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:19 pm

Значајно померање јавног мњења у Русији ка сарадњи са западом, иако је Кина далеко испред по популарности.

Rusija i sve vezano za nju - Page 14 Graph3levada

Rusija i sve vezano za nju - Page 14 Graph2levada

Rusija i sve vezano za nju - Page 14 Graph4levada

https://www.russiamatters.org/blog/levada-polls-show-russian-public-opinion-toward-west-thawing
    ficfiric

Post by ficfiric Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:51 pm

Rusija usvaja zakon o doživotnom krivičnom imunitetu bivših predsednika i njihovih članova porodice

Ruski poslanici usvojili su danas u prvom čitanju zakon kojim se garantuje imunitet bivšim predsednicima, što će, kako se smatra, koristiti aktuelnom šefu države Vladimiru Putinu.

Prema tom dokumentu, koji je usvojen u prvom čitanju i čije se konačno usvajanje ne dovodi u pitanje, osoba koja je jednom bila na funkciji predsednika "ne može biti predmet krivičnog ili upravnog postupka, niti hapšena, pretresana ili saslušavana".

Taj imunitet, koji će uživati i članovi porodice bivših ruskih predsednika, odnosiće se i na njegovu imovinu, prevozna sredstva i komunikaciju, kao i na dokumenta koja mu pripadaju.

Imunitet može biti ukinut samo ako je bivši predsednik optužen za izdaju ili drugo teško krivično delo i ako te optužbe potvrde Vrhovni sud i Ustavni sud, kao i dve trećine poslanika Državne Dume i isti broj gornjeg doma ruskog parlamenta Saveta federacije.

Taj dokument se ne odnosi na bivšeg predsednika Sovjetskog Saveza Mihaila Gorbačova, precizirao je jedan od autora teksta Pavel Kračenjinikov, javlja agencija RIA Novosti. Ta inicijativa je pokrenula glasine u Rusiji o mogućem odlasku Vladimira Putina (68), ali ih je Kremlj odbacio, uveravajući da je predsednik dobrog zdravlja.

Za sada je, pored Putina, samo jedan bivši predsednik Rusije Dmitrij Medvedev koji je vodio zemlju od 2008. do 2012. godine.

Medvedev koji je sada potpredsednik Saveta za nacionalnu bezbednost, bio je predmet nekoliko antikorupcijskih istraga opozicionara Alekseja Navaljnog, koji ga optužuje da je primao mito od oligarha i da je na čelu carstva nekretnina.
    Autor: Beta

_____

Uprava napolje!

Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:18 pm

http://rs.n1info.com/Biznis/a683097/U-Rusiji-u-jeku-pandemije-skocile-cene-hrane-Putin-besan.html

Zupo, evo ti u Trećem Rimu umiru od gladi.

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!
    bjesomučje

Post by bjesomučje Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:37 pm

malo danasnjih komentara iz politike (sve redom, bez biranja)

Ako sve to zna,onda zna i tajnu zvanu Covid 19....ako me razumete... Rusija i sve vezano za nju - Page 14 3647434120

Sta reci vise o ovom Navaljnom sto nije receno i samo vidimo kako se sve vise Zapad sa svojim teorijama koprca u sopstvenoj mrezi. Rusija i sve vezano za nju - Page 14 1844795956

Да се мало подсетимо: Сетите се ген. Пауелса и оне фамозне кесице са прахом као доказом да растуре Ирак, нас су без доказа бомбардовали и отели Косово, Грузија и Ј.Осетија и Абхазија, Арапско пролеће, Либија, Сирија, "бели шлемови", Березовски, Скрипаљи, Асанж, до Наваљнога кога скидоше до гаћа. Бити обавештајац значи бити интелигентан и врло образован. На жалост већ дуже времена на Западу се обавештајном службом баве дилетанти а руководе политичари каријеристи. Зато и гледамо овај циркус. Rusija i sve vezano za nju - Page 14 4135669698

Nemojte dragi komentatori da se sprdate sa ovim jer vi ne mozete dokuciti smisao danasnjih politickih i spijunskih intriga. Ove ideje su razvili superinteligentni ljudi i samo oni znaju koji cilj ima ta prica sa medjunarodnim gacama i donjim vesom i otrovnim Novicokom koji uglavnom ne djeluje. Mozda da se jednom zauvijek Rusi ubjede da treba da rasformiraju sve svoje agencije i otpuste sve svoje spijune zbog totalnog dilentatizma, neefikasnog otrova, snimljenih razgovora, stavljanja u gace?!! Rusija i sve vezano za nju - Page 14 1233199462

Руски опозициони лидер Алексеј Наваљни, није отрован преко гаћа, већ преко чарапа. Rusija i sve vezano za nju - Page 14 3937953091 Луда теорија, да га је оперативац државне безбедности, обавестио како је отрован.

Ови оперативци државне безбедности су малкице чудни .Треба их 15 да прате једног блогера и још не знају да се разговор телефоном снима. Rusija i sve vezano za nju - Page 14 129902773

Nije "pip'no" kad je ukljucio snimanje :-) :ljaksofon:

Amerikanci nisu bili na Mesecu a Rusi nisu otrovali Navaljnog. Rusija i sve vezano za nju - Page 14 1241126653

Мислим да ово више одговара стварноси, USA/NATO/EU аксиом: Имате нафту, гас. Значи нема демократије код вас! Ми долазимо! Rusija i sve vezano za nju - Page 14 903208043

Trovanje je maslo CIA-e tako su trovali Kastra a kasnije i venecualskog pretsednika! Rusija i sve vezano za nju - Page 14 3937953091

Šta god da svet optuži Rusiju, ona ima Srbiju da je brani! Rusija i sve vezano za nju - Page 14 1801032019

Iz zanra spijunskih ova prica polako prelazi u zanr komedija ... Rusija i sve vezano za nju - Page 14 2442317811

Ovo je baš priča za maloumne. Ovo ni deca u vrtiću ne bi progutala. Rusija i sve vezano za nju - Page 14 3204619380

Аха, значи на оној мистичној флашици воде су се нашли трагови отрова јер ју је Наваљни држао у отров(а)ном доњем вешу. Докле више? Rusija i sve vezano za nju - Page 14 520799927

Ово ме подсећа на "евиденцију" коју су САД понудиле УН као "доказ" да Садам Хусеин има Оружје масовног уништења (WMD). Rusija i sve vezano za nju - Page 14 1552546758

Jeftina komedija! Rusija i sve vezano za nju - Page 14 3984128386

Ovo ni Dr. No ne bi smislio, odnosno njegov tata, Ian Fleming. Navljni bolje da pređe na pisanje špijunskih romana, od politike će se slabo leba najesti. Rusija i sve vezano za nju - Page 14 4135669698
    Rusija i sve vezano za nju - Page 14 2304934895
    Solus_Rex

Post by Solus_Rex Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:14 pm

_____
    "Sisaj kurac, Boomere. Spletkario si i nameštao ban pa se sad izvlačiš. Radiša je format a ti si mali iskompleksirani miš. Katastrofa za Burundi čoveče.
    A i deluje da te napustio drugar u odsudnom trenutku pa te spašavaju ova tovarka što vrv ni ne dismr na ribu, to joj se gadi, i ovaj južnjak koji o niškim kafanama čita na forumu. Prejaka šarža."  - Monsier K.
    ficfiric

Post by ficfiric Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:37 pm

_____

Uprava napolje!

rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:21 pm

New Online Restrictions and Sobering-Up Stations: Putin Signs Slew of New Laws

President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday has signed some 100 bills into law ahead of the New Year holiday, ranging from new restrictions on protests and online information to the return of Soviet-era “sobering-up stations.” 

Here’s an overview of all the latest legislation:

Restrictions on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook  
    Russia’s federal media watchdog now has the right to block internet platforms such as YouTube, Facebook and Twitter if they are found to “discriminate” against Russian media.

The law signed by Putin also allows Russia to impose retaliatory sanctions for censorship of Russian media on foreign internet platforms.

In an explanatory note attached to the bill, its authors wrote that authorities have been receiving complaints from Russian media this year that their accounts have been censored by "foreign internet platforms Twitter, Facebook and YouTube." Earlier this year, the U.S. tech giants introduced labels for state-affiliated media outlets.

Protest restrictions 
    Putin signed new restrictions on public protests allowing Russia’s courts in some cases to recognize queues for a single picket as rallies. The changes also prohibit rallies in front of emergency buildings and impose additional restrictions on journalists covering the protests. 

Under the new law, journalists are prohibited from campaigning for or against the goals of a public event, organizing or holding it or organizing the collection of donations and signatures, as well as participating in discussions and decision-making.

In addition, journalists are prohibited from hiding their press badges and other items that identify them as a member of the press.

Prohibiting leaks of secret agents’ personal data
    Sharing personal data and information about the work of intelligence officers, law enforcement agencies, the military and judges is now a criminal offense under a law Putin signed Wednesday. 

Previously, intelligence officers’ personal data was only protected in the case of “direct threat to their security and health.” The amended law also extends the protections to officers’ family members. 

The law comes on the heels of a recent media investigation led by Bellingcat and CNN that revealed the names, photos and phone numbers of FSB officers alleged to be involved in the poisoning of Alexei Navalny. 

More personal data 
    Another law Putin signed Wednesday prohibits the use of personal data in the public domain without the owner’s consent and gives citizens the right to ask to take their personal information down. 

Under the law, publishing one’s personal data requires the individual’s consent, which must include a list of the online platforms where the information will be published. 

Imprisonment for spreading libel online
    Putin approved amendments to the Criminal Code that would make spreading libel online a criminal offense punishable by up to two years in prison. The same punishment would be applied for those found guilty of defamation "against several persons, including individually undefined."

The amendments expand the types of punishments for the Criminal Code article on libel. Currently, the punishments include fines and compulsory labor; the new changes would add imprisonment, forced labor and arrest to this list. 

Bloggers who publish news on Telegram channels popular with Russian-language readers could be impacted by the changes. 

‘Foreign agent’ expansion
    Any politically active, foreign-funded individual or organization working in Russia may now be labeled a “foreign agent” under a law signed by Putin on Wednesday.

Foreign-funded individuals who gather information on Russia’s military or military-technical activities can also be labeled as foreign agents. 

Individuals and groups recognized as foreign agents are required to report their activities and face financial audits. Under the new law, organizations labeled foreign agents are required to submit quarterly financial documentation to the Justice Ministry.

Privatization of land in national parks 
    Putin signed a law allowing the privatization of land located within towns and villages inside the economic zones of Russia’s national parks. 

An analysis of law enforcement practices previously concluded that current legal protections for national parks significantly restrict the constitutional rights of citizens living on these territories, and prevent local governments from constructing hospitals, schools, kindergartens and from resettling dilapidated housing.

Sobering-up stations make a comeback 
    Putin also signed a law that would return sobering-up stations to Russia for the first time since 2012.

Starting Jan. 1, Russian police officers will be allowed to pick up severely drunk people from the streets and take them to one of these stations to return to sobriety. The average night at a sobering-up station, which is normally equipped with beds and medical personnel, costs about 1,500 rubles ($20), the state-run RIA Novosti news agency reported.

Officers will be expected to judge whether an individual has lost "the ability to independently move or navigate the environment." Based on that assessment, officers will be able to transport the person to a facility, "since the condition of individuals often does not allow them to voluntarily consent to medical intervention."
    https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2020/12/30/new-online-restrictions-and-sobering-up-stations-putin-signs-slew-of-new-laws-a72528

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:38 pm