Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..

Летећи Полип

Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 37 Empty Re: Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..

Post by Летећи Полип Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:55 pm

Bog otac. Tako i treba sa svakim ambasadorom koji ne poštuje institucije države u kojoj se nalazi. I da engleščić bude srećan što nije u nekoj Saudi Arabiji, jer bi se tek tu proveo.

No mercy, što bi rekao Kinik.

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!
    Ointagru Unartan

Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 37 Empty Re: Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..

Post by Ointagru Unartan Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:03 pm

Gargantua wrote:nastavlja

Ovde je najjace sto Tranp ambasadora naziva pompeznom budalom, a odmah nakon obraca se i zahvaljuje samom sebi.

_____
    "Ne morate krenuti odavde da biste dosli tamo. Moguce je krenuti odavde i vratiti se ponovo tu, ali preko onoga tamo."
    Aca Seltik, Sabrana razmisljanja o topologiji, tom cetvrti.

My Moon Che Gavara.
    Ointagru Unartan

Post by Ointagru Unartan Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:22 pm

Kao sto se moglo pretpostaviti.

Sir Kim Darroch resigns as UK ambassador to US

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-48937120

_____
    "Ne morate krenuti odavde da biste dosli tamo. Moguce je krenuti odavde i vratiti se ponovo tu, ali preko onoga tamo."

My Moon Che Gavara.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:23 pm

ambasador gradom neće šetati, neće šetati.
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:52 pm

Bravo, Tramponja. Samo oštro!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:10 pm

Gargantua wrote:ambasador gradom neće šetati, neće šetati.

pa dobro, leak jeste njegova odgovornost.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:56 pm

čija, ambasadorova? 

mislim da javno nije još "utvrđeno" čija je, opinjun je da su to borisovci/trampovci/breksitovci procurili kako bi ojačali svoje pozicije.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:09 pm

Ne krivica, već odgovornost. Leak je došao iz njegove ambasade, i njegova diplomatska pozicija je kompromitovana, dakle ostavka, šta drugo. Nije to Babić jbg
    Ointagru Unartan

Post by Ointagru Unartan Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:34 pm

Ostavka, naravno, ali ne zbog odgovornosti (koliko je americkih ambasadora podnelo ostavke posle "kejblgejta" 2010?), vec zbog Trampove nenormalne reakcije, koja ga objektivno sprecava da valjano radi svoj ambasadorski posao.

_____

My Moon Che Gavara.
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:49 pm

Mda, nenormalni Tramp je koštao poštenog britanskog diplomatu visoke pozicije. Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 37 4135669698
    паће

Post by паће Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:01 pm

Mда... нормално деловање британског дипломате... То можда у временима кад су они имали моћ да прописују шта је нормално. Да се пије чај пре пет, ни случајно, да се намести пуч, господине шта вам пада на памет, о томе се не прича на пријему... али навратите сутра поподне.

_____
       commented, fermented, demented, mementoed, cemented, lamented.
       анархеологистика: оно кад не знаш где си га затурио, и кад.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:45 pm

bla bla bla

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1149406558234828800?s=19
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:00 pm

Creepy Uncle wrote:Ne krivica, već odgovornost. Leak je došao iz njegove ambasade, i njegova diplomatska pozicija je kompromitovana, dakle ostavka, šta drugo. Nije to Babić jbg

It’s an open secret that even before Darroch’s emails and his subsequent resignation, Boris had wanted him gone: Sir Kim has made himself infamous in Washington for telling people in private that Brexit is a disaster. To have a UK ambassador undermining UK government policy in Washington is, to put it mildly, unhelpful.
    https://www.spectator.co.uk/2019/07/can-boris-johnson-make-anglo-american-relations-great-again/

Johnson also conspicuously failed to condemn the real villain of this lamentable saga – the person who betrayed Darroch, damaged British interests and committed a criminal offence, under the Official Secrets Act, by leaking his cables.

There is little doubt in my mind that this person was a Brexiteer. The leak was made to Isabel Oakeshott, one of Nigel Farage and Arron Banks’ favourite journalists. It was placed in the Mail on Sunday, a vigorous champion of Brexit. And the net result has been to create a vacancy in Washington that prime minister Johnson can fill with a pro-Brexit zealot.
    https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2019/07/boris-johnson-has-failed-his-first-big-test-potential-prime-minister

Last edited by rumbeando on Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:07 pm

kakav pajac boris. pa covek mu salje svoje vidjenje tramparine administracije, sto mu je i posao, i zbog toga i najebe.

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:22 pm

burn

Trump vs. Darroch: Whose Government Is 'Inept' and 'Dysfunctional?'
    by Graham Allison

In this week’s brouhaha over the leaked cables from Britain’s Ambassador, Sir Kim Darroch, to his government in London describing the Trump Administration as “inept” and “dysfunctional,” Trump’s explosive reaction, and the Ambassador’s resignation, one central question has been assiduously avoided: what does Sir Kim mean by “inept” and “dysfunctional?”

While that is a good question in general, it becomes even more poignant in the case of a British Ambassador from Prime Minister Theresa May’s administration describing another government. To be blunt, the question for the ambassador is: compared to whom?

During the past 30 months of the Trump Administration during which Ambassador Darroch has served in Washington, his government in London has done what? Negotiated, renegotiated, and then re-renegotiated deals for Britain’s orderly withdrawal from the EU, each time unable to mobilize a majority in its own party to ratify those agreements. Suggested and then withdrawn, and then suggested and finally drifted on the issue of a second referendum on Brexit. Threatened to hold new elections, withdrawn the threat, and repeated it as it became ever less credible. Seen the Prime Minister humiliate herself, offering members of her own party her resignation in exchange for their voting for her last and final negotiated Brexit option—only to be refused. And finally, as she resigns in impotence, staggered as it faces the near certainty that her successor as Prime Minister will be the closest analog Britain has ever seen to Donald Trump.

In sum, as the British Ambassador returns to London where both his government and the party he has served is melting down, he leaves a Washington in which the President whose administration he declared “inept” and “dysfunctional”  is in command of his party and on a path towards reelection to a second term in office. A cliché invites the confident to “put your money where your mouth is.” If Sir Kim is as confident in his judgments about the Trump Administration as he has claimed, his first stop after retiring to London should be the betting site Ladbrokes where today he can get even odds on a wager against Trump being reelected in November 2020.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/trump-vs-darroch-whose-government-inept-and-dysfunctional-66717
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:25 pm

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......
    ....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....
    ....it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1150381394234941448
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:26 am

Pomaze Donald smrdusi Nensi u nevolji, kome ce ako nece svome.
    Ferenc Puskás

Post by Ferenc Puskás Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:40 am

Gargantua wrote:b

Whose Government Is 'Inept' and 'Dysfunctional, krvavu ti majku jebem, da ti jebem?'

_____
    Ha rendelkezésre áll a szükséges pénz, a vége általában jó.
    Anduril

Post by Anduril Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:08 pm

Gargantua wrote:
    Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......
    ....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....
    ....it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1150381394234941448

Pitanje je zasto on ne ode nazad do nacisticke Nemacke svojih predaka - tamo mu je mesto.
    No, mnogo gore od ovog njegovog ponasanja je muljavina GOP-a. Postaju prava korporativna neo-fasisticka partija.

Last edited by Anduril on Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    паће

Post by паће Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:10 pm

Па то су му и рекли, између осталог.

Него ће бити занимљиво да се види шта ће модератори д'ураде, доста људи га је друкало за ово, прекршио је правила форума. Да не отвори амбасаду у бановини тамо?

_____
       commented, fermented, demented, mementoed, cemented, lamented.
       анархеологистика: оно кад не знаш где си га затурио, и кад.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:12 pm

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/07/16/politics/kellyanne-conway-trump-race-ethnicity/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

FEINBERG: Following up on the previous question: If the President was not telling these four congresswomen to return to their supposed countries of origin, to which countries was he referring?

CONWAY: What's your ethnicity?

FEINBERG: Um. Why is that relevant?

CONWAY: No, no -- because I'm asking a question. My ancestors are from Ireland and Italy.

FEINBERG: My own ethnicity is not relevant to the question I'm asking.

CONWAY: No no, it is, because you're asking, he said originally, he said originally from.

FEINBERG: But you know I'm asking --

CONWAY: But you know everything he has said since and to have a full conversation --

FEINBERG: So are you saying that the President was telling the Palestinian [inaudible] to go back to—[crosstalk]

CONWAY: The President's already commented on that and he's said a lot about this since that one tweet. He's put out a lot of tweets and he made himself available to all of you yesterday --

FEINBERG: No, just to the pool.

CONWAY: He's tired. A lot of us are sick and tired in this country of America coming last. To people who swore an oath of office.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:12 am

A mi kukamo na Suzi Vasiljevic. Pazi koja je ovo gomila nicega. Kljucno je, naravno, sto se potpuno normalizuje pitanje - odakle si, sele/brale? - kao deo javnog govora. Izjasni se prvo koji si, pa da pricamo.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije

Post by MNE Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:24 am

pa naravno i kod nas prvo pitamo čegović si...
    Ferenc Puskás

Post by Ferenc Puskás Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:52 am

William Murderface wrote:A mi kukamo na Suzi Vasiljevic. Pazi koja je ovo gomila nicega. Kljucno je, naravno, sto se potpuno normalizuje pitanje - odakle si, sele/brale? - kao deo javnog govora. Izjasni se prvo koji si, pa da pricamo.
    Nemoj tako. Još uvijek prvo pitaju, pa onda pucaju.

_____
    Ha rendelkezésre áll a szükséges pénz, a vége általában jó.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:18 am

'Send her back!' chant shows Trump's ugly plan to get reelected

Washington (CNN)In a moment of unrestrained demagoguery, President Donald Trump presided Wednesday over a crowd chanting "Send her back! Send her back!" about an American Muslim congresswoman who he targeted with racist attacks.

The scenes at a North Carolina rally provided an ugly overture to a 2020 election campaign already soaked in hate. They exemplified the tribal politics and white nationalism that Trump is making clear he plans to ride to reelection, no matter their impact on America's fragile societal harmony.

The chants of "Send her back!" referred to Somalia-born, American citizen Rep. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, one of four minority lawmakers attacked by Trump over the weekend. The invective from the crowd replaced the "Lock her up!" and "Build the wall!" chants of Trump's first campaign with a jarring racial refrain that the commander-in-chief, speaking from behind a podium bearing the symbolic presidential seal, made no effort to stop.

Reinforcing days of attacks on the four progressive Democratic women, known as "The Squad" on Capitol Hill, Trump questioned their patriotism and highlighted some of their controversial comments on issues including Israel, law enforcement and the September 11th terrorist attacks, in some cases distorting their records.
    "They don't love our country. They are so angry," Trump said, lambasting the group as "hate filled extremists."
    "If they don't like it let them leave, let them leave," Trump said.

The President was making his first appearance on the trail since escalating his attempt to make the group of congresswomen of color, who are well to the left of most liberals and who in some cases have their own history of inflammatory rhetoric -- a proxy for the entire Democratic Party.

The showdown is revealing the central question of the 2020 election campaign. Will Trump's embrace of searing racial grievances, tough immigration commentary and rhetorical targeting of non-white adversaries that helped electrify his mainly white, blue-collar base and win the White House in 2016 deliver him a second term?

Or will the tactic drive away some moderate, suburban voters around cities such as Philadelphia, Detroit and Milwaukee who he needs to return to his fold to keep a similarly narrow path to victory open in 2020? And while it is likely to solidify Trump's base, will such an approach ignite record breaking Democratic turnout?

Often Trump's political gambits seem impulsive. But the experience of recent years shows the President also has a diabolical sense of his own political interests.

For any other commander-in-chief, a reputation for racism would not just raise questions about political viability, it would be a historic legacy stain. But far from being shamed, Trump is pleased with the strategic deliverable of "The Squad" that he sees as working for him on several levels 16 months from election day.
    "I do think I'm winning the political fight. I think I'm winning it by a lot," Trump told reporters on Wednesday.

"I think that they are not espousing the views of our country the four congresswomen."

Aides told CNN that the President plans to press on with the extreme tone of recent days. He believes that by forcing party leaders to rally around "the squad" he has created an impression that all Democrats are in thrall to the radicalism that puts the women far to the left of most Americans.

The theory is that moderate voters will be scared off by what he says are "socialist" positions on health care, climate change and taxation, will conflate the Democratic nominee with the party's most radical elements and will therefore swallow their doubts about the President.

Trump's campaign against the squad occurs as the pro-Trump media paints its most well known member, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez -- who he referred to as "Cortez," because "I don't have time to go with three different names" -- as a new hate figure for conservatives.

Polling shows that she is a tempting adversary for Trump.

In a Quinnipiac University national poll in March, the New York lawmaker had a 23% approval rating. She polled at 2% among Republicans and only 20% among independent voters.
    But some Republicans argue that Trump could have accomplished his goals without using specifically racist language against the women that turned the episode into a four-day Washington firestorm and could play into attacks by Democrats on Trump's conduct and character.
    "I thought it was below the dignity of the office. And quite frankly I thought, why do you want to get into this fight?" said Bob Vander Plaats, an evangelical conservative leader from Iowa.
    "It was like an inter-party fight and he stepped into it," Vander Plaats, president and CEO of The Family Leader, told CNN's Brianna Keilar.

Trump's decision to rationalize rather than deny his racist approach hints at a more sinister aspect of his strategy.
    Of the squad members, Ocasio-Cortez is Hispanic, Omar is a Somalia-born Muslim, Rashida Tlaib is also Muslim and Ayanna Pressley is black. All are US citizens, three born in America.
    Together, they are the personification of the diverse, multi-racial and rising ethnic demographic tide that Trump's entire political approach has long painted as an existential threat to traditional, white, America where he draws most of his support.

Just by drawing the squad into the spotlight, Trump is presenting his "Make America Great Again" base with powerful imagery. By branding their calls for reform as an unpatriotic revolt against American values and by saying they should "leave" the country if they don't like it, Trump is sending the most overt racial signals by any president in decades.

Having presented all Democrats as hostage to such influences the eventual next step of Trump's strategy will be to anchor them to the eventual nominee and define him or her as similarly extreme.
    This is a campaign plan born of necessity and inclination.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/17/politics/donald-trump-race-america-democrats/index.html

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:23 am