Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ћина-Средње Краљевство

Zuper

Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 24 Empty Re: Ћина-Средње Краљевство

Post by Zuper Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:13 am

Sta ovo Tramp odlozi novo povecanje tarifa?
    Vrlo sam iznenadjen.
    паће

Post by паће Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:35 am

Каквих тарифа? За струју, таксије, друмарине, проституцију? :паће: Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 24 1844795956

_____
       commented, fermented, demented, mementoed, cemented, lamented.
       анархеологистика: оно кад не знаш где си га затурио, и кад.
    Zuper

Post by Zuper Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:25 pm

Zhuhai Hengqin International Financial Center under construction and Hengqin new area financial island in south China's Guangdong Province

Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 24 Dx7Jy9o

World's largest planetarium takes shape

The main structure of the Shanghai Planetarium was completed on Wednesday. The facility is expected to be ready by the end of 2020.

Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 24 0A65GIB

Senzen, kineski tehnoloski centar, sto bi se reklo hub

Shenzhen: The Tech Capital of the World

https://medium.com/wonk-bridge/shenzhen-the-tech-capital-of-the-world-7b1a0469c39f

Mislim da u ovom centru vec ima vise tehnoloskih kompanija nego li "Silicujmska dolna" u Kaliforniji.

Tencent HQ, Shenzhen

Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 24 1*YB9oTvcwDFTIm8gg5UcsJw

Last edited by Zuper on Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Korisnik
    Korisnik

Post by ontheotherhand Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:31 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt4xYJhBofY/?utm_source=ig_embed

China and India, two countries often criticized for polluting #environment, are leaders in enhancing global tree cover, a new study based on #NASA satellite data revealed.
    Zuper

Post by Zuper Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:37 pm

Inace Kina ce ove ili naredne godine presitici SAD po ulaganjima u razvoj i istrazivanje(R&D) u oblastima tenike i nauke...

Koliko moras biti glup da otvaras Kinu na ustrb SSSR?!
    Pad SSSR nije bila nikakva pobeda SAD vec pocatka smrti celog zapada...

Debili sa zapada sada pokusavaju da razviju Indiju koja vise mrzi zapad od Kine.

Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 24 1931448533

Dobrodosli u nekoliko vekova Azije.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:58 pm

Nije ti ovo netačno, po mom mišljenju.

Dok se Zapad usredsredio i favorizovao kriminalce kao Goldman Sachs, Kina je išla u nauku i inženjerstvo.

Indija mrzi Kinu kao crnog đavola, i obrnuto. Imali su i oružane sukobe u ne davnoj prošlosti.

Indija sa 1.2 milijarde stanovnika, koju svet ne zanima, ima diplomata isti broj kao Novi Zeland (5 miliona stanovnika).

Mislim, tu je Kina u velikom vođstvu.
    Zuper

Post by Zuper Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:09 pm

Hindu nacionalisti kopiraju dalekoistocni model razvoja.
    U tome im pomazu debili sa zapada koji misle da ce tako ogranicti Kinu.
    Nece.
    Jedino ce hindu nacionalizam da eskplodira njima u lice.
    A Kina i Indija sve vise trguju. I bice sigurno najveci trgovacki partneri u buducnosti i pored napetosti u Himalajima.

Uostalom, cak i da  zapad ne bude vise umesan u razvoj Azije, tamo je sakupljeno dovoljno sredstava i tehnolosko-naucnog znanja da mogu sami sada da jedni druge guraju kroz takmicenje, ono sto je izgubljeno u zabokrecini Evropi...

Indija ce u narednih 10 godina prestici Kinu po broju stanovnika.
    Idu oni na 1.6-1.7 milijardi do 2050-2100.
    Zuper

Post by Zuper Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:57 pm

Sky Bridge: China’s horizontal skyscraper nears completion

A staggering 1.12-million-square-meter megastructure is expected to open in the Chinese city of Chongqing later this year. It will consist of eight skyscrapers connected by a gigantic sky bridge.

Known as Raffles City Chongqing’s ninth ‘horizontal skyscraper’, the sky bridge, or ‘The Crystal’, is said to be one of the world’s highest. It is 300 meters in length, 32.5 meters wide, and 26.5 meters high. The construction is nestled above four of the 250-meter skyscrapers and links two adjacent towers by cantilevered bridges.

Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 24 5c765cf8fc7e931d6b8b45db
    Zuper

Post by Zuper Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:58 pm

The US attacks on Huawei betrays its fear of being left behind
    Proliferation of our technology hampers American efforts to spy on whomever it wants
    Guo Ping

As a top Huawei executive, I’m often asked why the US has launched a full-scale assault on us. The Americans have charged us with stealing technology and violating trade sanctions, and largely blocked us from doing business there. Mike Pence, US vice-president, recently told Nato of “the threat posed by Huawei”, and Mike Pompeo, secretary of state, warned allies that using our telecommunications equipment would make it harder for the US to “partner alongside them.”

On Tuesday at the Mobile World Congress, the industry’s largest trade show, a US delegation led by Ajit Pai, Federal Communications Commission chair, repeated the call to keep Huawei out of global 5G networks.

Washington has cast aspersions on Huawei for years. A 2012 report by the House Intelligence Committee labelled us a threat. But, until recently, these attacks were relatively muted. Now that the US has brought out the heavy artillery and portrayed Huawei as a threat to western civilisation, we must ask why.

I believe the answer is in the top secret US National Security Agency documents leaked by Edward Snowden in 2013. Formed in 1952, the NSA monitors electronic communications, such as email and phone calls, for intelligence and counter-intelligence purposes.

The Snowden leaks shone a light on how the NSA’s leaders were seeking to “collect it all” — every electronic communication sent, or phone call made, by everyone in the world, every day. Those documents also showed that the NSA maintains “corporate partnerships” with particular US technology and telecom companies that allow the agency to “gain access to high-capacity international fibre-optic cables, switches and/or routers throughout the world”.

Huawei operates in more than 170 countries and earns half of its revenue abroad but its headquarters are in China. This significantly reduces the odds of a “corporate partnership”. If the NSA wants to modify routers or switches in order to eavesdrop, a Chinese company will be unlikely to co-operate. This is one reason why the NSA hacked into Huawei’s servers. “Many of our targets communicate over Huawei-produced products,” a 2010 NSA document states. “We want to make sure that we know how to exploit these products.”

Clearly, the more Huawei gear is installed in the world’s telecommunications networks, the harder it becomes for the NSA to “collect it all”. Huawei, in other words, hampers US efforts to spy on whomever it wants. This is the first reason for the campaign against us.

The second reason has to do with 5G. This latest generation of mobile technology will provide data connections for everything from smart factories to electric power grids. Huawei has invested heavily in 5G research for the past 10 years, putting us roughly a year ahead of our competitors. That makes us attractive to countries that are preparing to upgrade to 5G in the next few months.

If the US can keep Huawei out of the world’s 5G networks by portraying us as a security threat, it can retain its ability to spy on whomever it wants. America also directly benefits if it can quash a company that curtails its digital dominance. Hobbling a leader in 5G technology would erode the economic and social benefits that would otherwise accrue to the countries that roll it out early. Meanwhile, a range of US laws, including most recently the Cloud Act, empowers the US government to compel telecom companies to assist America’s programme of global surveillance, as long as the order is framed as an investigation involving counter-intelligence or counter-terrorism.

The fusillade being directed at Huawei is the direct result of Washington’s realisation that the US has fallen behind in developing a strategically important technology. The global campaign against Huawei has little to do with security, and everything to do with America’s desire to suppress a rising technological competitor.

https://www.ft.com/content/b8307ce8-36b3-11e9-bb0c-42459962a812
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:23 pm

Can the US win the new cold war with China? Not without risking a nuclear war

America is using flimsy means to confront the strongest adversary it has ever faced, and needs to ask itself if it is willing to fight a hot war to maintain its position in Asia

Hugh White  
    Updated: Wednesday, 6 Mar, 2019 2:24pm

Declaring a new cold war  against China is easy, but working out how to fight it and win it is much harder. While almost everyone in Washington these days seems to agree that resisting China’s seemingly insatiable ambition is now America’s highest strategic priority, the nature and scale of the task is still enveloped in uncertainty.

No one seems too worried about this, however, because they assume that a new cold war with China is going to be easy to win.
    The few attempts we have seen to formulate a strategy to against China, from think-tankers’ policy papers to Congress’ recent Asia Reassurance Initiative Act  (ARIA), radiate confidence that America can defeat China’s challenge by doing just a little bit more of the things it has been doing in Asia for decades.

The talk is of closer links to allies, more active partnerships with friends, more military deployments and increased economic and people-to-people links. But this is just what America has been saying and doing for years, and none of it has worked to stop China’s growing influence.

By expecting to win this way, today’s new cold warriors massively underestimate China. That is a huge mistake, reflecting major misunderstandings of China’s power, ambitions and resolve.

When these are properly understood, it becomes clear that America faces a huge and daunting task if it is really serious about confronting and containing China’s ambitions in East Asia. The new cold war could be just as hard and dangerous and costly as the old cold war was.

Let’s start by being clear what the contest is really about. US officials – like Vice-President Mike Pence in Munich recently – often talk as if America’s problem with China concerns specific Chinese policies, like its expansive maritime claims and predatory economic policies.

If so, success would simply mean convincing Beijing to abandon these policies, and then all will be well again.

But these specific issues are no more the real driver of US-China rivalry than the status of Danzig was the cause of the second world war. They are just the symptoms of a far bigger dispute with much greater stakes for both sides, over which of them dominates East Asia.

Very simply, America wants to remain East Asia’s preponderant power, and China wants to take its place.

This is a contest, then, between the world’s two most powerful states over the leadership of the world’s most prosperous and dynamic region. Compared to that, the disputes over maritime law or intellectual property  dwindle to insignificance.

The second thing to understand is the strength of the Chinese resolve to win this contest. It springs from their deep sense of the kind of country China is. Americans tend still to see China as a poor, weak country – albeit one which has unexpectedly and temporarily struck it rich.

But the Chinese have never stopped thinking of themselves as a great power, and see their recent rise as the natural restoration of their traditional place at the apex  of wealth and power. So while Americans see a US preponderance in Asia as natural and proper, the Chinese see it as unnatural, anachronistic – and insufferable.

To see how insufferable, recall Henry Kissinger’s acute observation many years ago that the US-China relationship is driven less by the two counties’ differences than by their similarities – especially their similar images of themselves as international actors.
    Imagine how Americans would feel if China dominated the western hemisphere the way America has dominated East Asia. That gives some idea of how determined the Chinese are to push America out of its region and take its place.

The third thing to understand is China’s power. It is the strongest adversary America has ever faced, and getting steadily stronger. Like any country, the foundations of its power is its economy, which is already far bigger, relative to America’s, than the Soviet Union was at its height. Before long, it will almost certainly overtake America altogether.

Of course China has serious economic, political and social problems, but to assume that they will stop, let alone reverse, its rise to power is pure wishful thinking.

So is the assumption that China’s economic weight – and its fast-growing technological expertise – will not translate into formidable diplomatic weight and military power. Indeed they already have.

None of this means that China will soon “rule the world”. But it does make China a truly formidable adversary, and it raises deep questions about whether America can credibly expect to succeed in preserving the old US-led order in Asia in the face of China’s determination to overturn it.

Certainly nothing Washington has done even begins to look like a serious effort on the scale that will be required.

Congress’ ARIA, hailed by some as a powerful statement of US resolve, committed just US$1.5 billion a year to shoring up America’s position in Asia. By comparison, the war on terror is now estimated to have cost around US$1 billion a day since the September 11 terrorist attacks.

Nor is it just a matter of money. Like the old cold war, a contest with China over Asia will soon become, above all, a military contest. America need not go to war with China to defeat its challenge, but it must convince Beijing that it is willing and able to do so – just as it had to convince the Soviets of the same thing.

And that raises the ultimate question: is America so determined to contain China’s challenge and preserve its leadership in Asia that it is willing to fight a major war – quite possibly a nuclear war – to do so?

Because if it isn’t willing to do that, and if it can’t convince China of its willingness, then America will not win this new cold war. And if it is not going to win this contest, then it might be better not to begin it.

https://www.scmp.com/comment/insight-opinion/united-states/article/2188648/can-us-win-new-cold-war-china-not-without
    Sergen Yalçın

Post by Sergen Yalçın Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:33 pm

kad je to amerika stavila sovjetima do znanja da je spremna na nuklearni rat s njima?

_____
    I don't have pet peeves, I have major psychotic fucking hatreds
    Zuper

Post by Zuper Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:41 pm

Na pocetku, 1945, kada su bacili atomske bombe na Hirosimu i Nagasaki.
    A onda po osnivanju nato jer je doktrina odbrane od mocne kopnene Crvene armije bila upotreba nuklearki.
    Ali to je samo zato sto Sovjeti nisu imali atomku 1945 tj. kasnili i to je jedini razlog Hladnog rata koji se nece ponoviti.

A sto se tice rata Kineza i Amera, on se desio u mnogo povoljnim vremenima za SAD, u Koreji i tada je SAD vojska bezala kao zecevi. Jedno od najsramnih povlacenja a Kinezi su uzeli i Seul za par meseci...tadasnja Kina je bila siromanija od 90% Afrike, tek izasla iz visedecenijskog gradjanskog rata i japanske okupacije. To je toliko bilo ponizavajuce za SAD bilo da su neki generali u SAD zahtevali da se baci atomka na Kinu.
    Nikada zapadna civilizacija ne moze da se nosi sa istocnom spremnoscu na zrtovavanje, sto su SAD osetile ne samo u Koreji vec i U Vijetnamu, Afghanistanu, Iraku i ne dao im Alah da krenu na Iran.
    Nikada!
    Zapadne, narocito anglo civilizacija, individualisticka zeljne uzivanja, nepojmivo za njih na ono sto su Kinezi spremni.
    Razicit pogleda na svet i zivot.
    Kinu nije trebalo razviti, tj. izvristi tehnoloski i naucni transfer. Jer je to bio jedini razlog prednosti zapada i nista drugo.

Sto se tice ekonomije, ogroman mehanizam Kine su pokrenuli sada ga je jako tesko zaustaviti jer se radi o 1.4 milijardi ljudi kojima danasnji poredak odgovara.
    Nije uopste za poredjenje sa SSSR gde su nakon Staljina dolazili klovnovi na vlast sa jakim secam na Drugi svetski rat sa potpuno drugacijim ekonomskim sistemom od kineskog.
    Ja jedino vidim da SAD sve vise ekonomski kopiraju Kineze a ne obrnuto.

Last edited by Zuper on Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:52 pm

Prvo što nisu smeli da urade je da izađu iz TPP-ija
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:57 pm

Ali, ako se pogleda malo bolje mapa, lako se da shvatiti zašto su bacili oko na Iran. Ako bi držali Iran, drže sve u šaci i Kinu i čak dobrano i Rusiju i čak Tursku na neki način. Bio sam ubeđen da je iranska priča samo pro-Israeli ludovanje, ali (iako je i dalje ludovanje), sad mislim da je stvar komplikovanija. I time opasnija. Sve sam više ubeđen da će to tog rata doći u nekom momentu.
    Zuper

Post by Zuper Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:00 pm

TPP  nije ni bio formiran kada su odustali od njega.
    To jeste bio plan SAD da ogranice ekonomski Kinu ali je pitanje koliko uspesno.
    Kina je suvise velika ekonomski postala, od nje danas zavisi cela Tihookeanska oblast, cak i Evropa, sto Nemacka sada oseca.

SAD su napravili katastrofalnu procenu, tipicno americki, da ce otvaranjem Kine srusiti SSSR a onda ce se Kina urusiti iznutra.
    Kada se to nije desilo u pvoj polovini devedesetih onda je pohlepa i slepilo americkih bogatasa doslo na naplatu pa bombardovanje kineske ambasade u Beogradu, o da, pa onda Osama bin Laden...Kinezi ne da su kupili skoro 30 godina nego su dobili ogroman transfer tehnologije.

Last edited by Zuper on Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sergen Yalçın

Post by Sergen Yalçın Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:00 pm

Zuper wrote:Na pocetku, 1945, kada su bacili atomske bombe na Hirosimu i Nagasaki.
    A onda po osnivanju nato jer je doktrina odbrane od mocne kopnene Crvene armije bila upotreba nuklearki.
    Ali to je samo zato sto Sovjeti nisu imali atomku 1945 tj. kasnili i to je jedini razlog Hladnog rata koji se nece ponoviti.

valjda to i pitam. kad su im stavili do znanja da su spremni na nuklearni rat, ne na bacanje atomki po njima dok nisu imali cime da uzvrate.

_____
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:01 pm

Zuper wrote:TPP  nije ni bio formiran kada su odustali od njega.
    To jeste bio plan SAD da ogranice ekonomski Kinu ali je pitanje koliko uspesno.
    Kina je suvise velika ekonomski postala, od nje danas zavisi cela Tihookeanska oblast, cak i Evropa, sto Nemacka sada oseca.

Oni su napravili katastrofalnu procnu, tipicno americki sa uvek preoptimistickim pogledom i planovima, da ce otvaranjem Kine srusiti SSSR a onda ce se Kina urusiti iznutra.
    Kada se to nije desilo u pvoj polovini devedesetih onda je pohlepa i slepilo americkih bogatasa doslo na naplatu pa bombardovanje kineske ambasade u Beogradu, o da, pa onda Osama bin Laden...Kinezi ne da su kupili skoro 30 godina nego su dobili ogroman transfer tehnologije.

Mislim da je sve to njima jasno
    Sergen Yalçın

Post by Sergen Yalçın Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:03 pm

KinderLad wrote:Ali, ako se pogleda malo bolje mapa, lako se da shvatiti zašto su bacili oko na Iran. Ako bi držali Iran, drže sve u šaci i Kinu i čak dobrano i Rusiju i čak Tursku na neki način. 

voleo bih da ja umem ovako da gledam mape.  Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 24 3579118792 ne stvarno, u cemu je kvaka sa iranom?

_____
    Zuper

Post by Zuper Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:06 pm

KinderLad wrote:Ali, ako se pogleda malo bolje mapa, lako se da shvatiti zašto su bacili oko na Iran. Ako bi držali Iran, drže sve u šaci i Kinu i čak dobrano i Rusiju i čak Tursku na neki način. Bio sam ubeđen da je iranska priča samo pro-Israeli ludovanje, ali (iako je i dalje ludovanje), sad mislim da je stvar komplikovanija. I time opasnija. Sve sam više ubeđen da će to tog rata doći u nekom momentu.

Ne bi se povlacili iz Afganistana ako nesto ozbiljno planiraju u Iranu.
    Mogu da roknu neki objekat ili tako nesto ali ozbiljna invazaija-jako tesko.
    Sto se tice znacaja Irana, on je znacajan zbog nafte i gasa, isto kao Venecuela.
    Ali treba da znas da Saudijci i Emirati ne zele da se to desi u Iranu...
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:08 pm

Santino wrote:
    KinderLad wrote:Ali, ako se pogleda malo bolje mapa, lako se da shvatiti zašto su bacili oko na Iran. Ako bi držali Iran, drže sve u šaci i Kinu i čak dobrano i Rusiju i čak Tursku na neki način. 

voleo bih da ja umem ovako da gledam mape.  Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 24 3579118792 ne stvarno, u cemu je kvaka sa iranom?

"The single most important spot" na svetu je Ormuski moreuz. Ne postoji nijedna "tačka", samo jedna tačka, koja je važnija
    Sergen Yalçın

Post by Sergen Yalçın Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:09 pm

dzabe mi to pricas kad ne razumem zasto.

_____
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:10 pm

Zuper wrote:
    KinderLad wrote:Ali, ako se pogleda malo bolje mapa, lako se da shvatiti zašto su bacili oko na Iran. Ako bi držali Iran, drže sve u šaci i Kinu i čak dobrano i Rusiju i čak Tursku na neki način. Bio sam ubeđen da je iranska priča samo pro-Israeli ludovanje, ali (iako je i dalje ludovanje), sad mislim da je stvar komplikovanija. I time opasnija. Sve sam više ubeđen da će to tog rata doći u nekom momentu.

Ne bi se povlacili iz Afganistana ako nesto ozbiljno planiraju u Iranu.
    Mogu da roknu neki objekat ili tako nesto ali ozbiljna invazaija-jako tesko.
    Sto se tice znacaja Irana, on je znacajan zbog nafte i gasa, isto kao Venecuela.
    Ali treba da znas da Saudijci i Emirati ne zele da se to desi u Iranu...

Ne to, mislim na promenu režima, ali, naravno, uz eventualno neka (iz vazduha ili sa mora) vojna dejstva. Invazija bi "porazila svrhu", upropastila zemlju koja im treba jedino ako je funkcionalna, pa i prosperitetna. Ruševina na tom mestu im ne treba. Zato je i komplikovano.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:11 pm

Santino wrote:dzabe mi to pricas kad ne razumem zasto.

Kako bre ne razumeš zašto? Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 24 1399639816 Pa tankeri.
    Zuper

Post by Zuper Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:14 pm

Postoji vaznija tacka od Ormuza i to mnogo vaznija zove se Malezijski moreuz.
    Sa promenom rezima u Iranu nastao bi haos. Mada je on pokusan nekoliko puta ozbiljno.
    Poslednji put Obama 2009 i pokazalo se da je Iran mnogo tvrdji od Arapa 2011.
    Sergen Yalçın

Post by Sergen Yalçın Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:18 pm

KinderLad wrote:
    Santino wrote:dzabe mi to pricas kad ne razumem zasto.

Kako bre ne razumeš zašto? Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 24 1399639816 Pa tankeri.

lepo, ne znam nista o tome pa i ne razumem.

_____

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:36 am