Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smrt fašizmu, sloboda Mađarskoj!

♏

Smrt fašizmu, sloboda Mađarskoj! - Page 6 Empty Re: Smrt fašizmu, sloboda Mađarskoj!

Post by ♏ Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:53 am

Muzički sveti Ištvan.
    Daï Djakman Faré

Smrt fašizmu, sloboda Mađarskoj! - Page 6 Empty Re: Smrt fašizmu, sloboda Mađarskoj!

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:41 am

moze ako zvuci ovako

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:26 pm

William Murderface wrote:Ni mrtvi nisu sigurni u svojim grobovima. Fašistička stoka ne zna za dosta.

György Lukács statue to be removed from Budapest park - Daily News Hungary

Budapest, January 25 (MTI) – A statue of philosopher and Communist politician György Lukács will be removed from Szent István Park in Budapest’s 13th district and replaced by a statue of Saint Stephen, the founder of the Hungarian state, the Metropolitan Council decided on Wednesday.
    The proposal submitted by Jobbik councillor Marcell Tokody was approved with 19 votes in support, 3 against and one abstention.
    In addition to his activities as a philosopher and writer, Lukács played an active role in maintaining the Communist regime in three periods of time, Tokody said in the proposal. During the Hungarian Soviet Republic in 1919, he gave orders in his capacity as people’s commissar of the Red Army for the execution of eight people. After 1945, he used his fame to legitimise communism in western Europe and after 1956, he played a key role in the cultural policy of the Kádár regime, he said.
    The new statue, of the first king of Hungary from 1000 until his death in 1038, is planned to be inaugurated on August 20, 2019.

Đorđe Lukač, dokaz da su Mađari postali od Srba  Smrt fašizmu, sloboda Mađarskoj! - Page 6 2304934895

Inače, Mađari su fašisti sa još većim kompleksom od našeg, nema tu mesta čuđenju.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:55 am

Mađarski parlament odobrio je automatsko pritvaranje svih tražilaca azila u kontejnerskim kampovima u južnom pograničnom pojasu Mađarske.

ja već neko vreme govorim da stranke i pojedince koji održavaju prijateljske veze sa Orbanovim režimom treba staviti na posebne bezbednosne mere.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:56 am

Jebeni fašisti.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:57 am

Ali ovo je hit.

Zakon, za koji je glasala većina mađarskih poslanika, donet je kao odgovor na nedavne terorističke napade u Evropi, koje su izveli imigranti, preneo ja AFP objašnjenje mađarskog premijera Viktora Orbana.

U usta ih jebem fašistička.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:46 pm

Soros's University May Shut Down in Crackdown by Hungary's Orban

Smrt fašizmu, sloboda Mađarskoj! - Page 6 400x-1
    Soros speaks at CEU in 2012.
    Photograpehr: Lajos Soos/MTI/AP Photos

The crown jewel of billionaire financier George Soros’s educational and philanthropic network in his native Budapest said it may be forced to close if draft legislation targeting foreign-funded universities becomes law.

In a showdown with Prime Minister Viktor Orban, who’s pledged to eradicate liberal democracy in Hungary, Soros’s Central European University said a bill submitted to parliament by Human Resources Minister Zoltan Balog targets the school “directly.” Balog, who’s in charge of education, said “national security considerations” and ensuring that university courses meet “foreign policy priorities” required amending current legislation.

“After careful legal study, CEU has concluded that these amendments would make it impossible for the University to continue its operations as an institution of higher education in Budapest, CEU’s home for 25 years,” the university said in a statement late on Tuesday. Soros established CEU in 1991 after the fall of communism to help train a new generation of leaders committed to democracy.
    Orban, who has vowed to purse an “illiberal democracy” modeled on those in Russia and Turkey, is stepping up a campaign to sideline opposition voices. One of Europe’s strongest advocates of U.S. President Donald Trump, the former anti-communist student leader has overseen the most extensive centralization of power since the fall of the Iron Curtain after returning to office in 2010. He has drawn criticism from the European Union by passing a new Constitution over opposition protests, stacking independent institutions with loyalists and asking allies to take over much of the local media. The U.S. criticized the draft bill.

‘Very Concerned’

“The United States is very concerned about the legislation proposed by the Hungarian Government yesterday that would severely impact the operations of the Central European University in Budapest,” U.S. Charge d’Affaires in Hungary David Kostelancik said in an emailed statement on Wednesday.

The bill proposes tightening regulations on non-EU universities issuing diplomas in Hungary, forcing them to close if there’s no bilateral agreement with their home countries. CEU, which is accredited both in the U.S. and in Hungary, doesn’t have such an agreement. Another rule would require universities to have a campus in their “home” countries as well, a regulation which CEU alone doesn’t meet among 28 institutions reviewed, Education Ministry State Secretary Laszlo Palkovics told reporters.

“This isn’t targeted at CEU or against Mr. Soros,” Palkovics said on Wednesday. He said universities that don’t meet the new criteria would be barred from enrolling new students in September of next year.

Trump Adversary

Palkovics said Hungary would support the signing of a bilateral accord with the U.S. to ensure CEU’s continued activity. Trump has accused Hungarian-born Soros, a major Democratic Party donor, of being part of a “global power structure” that has “robbed” the working class. Orban also frequently denounces Soros, in particular for his support of open borders in Europe, which the Hungarian leader has thwarted by building fences to keep out migrants. He has instituted one of the harshest border policies on the continent, parts of which have been found in breach of human rights conventions.

Other countries have also targeted Soros-funded organizations. Russian President Vladimir Putin’s administration banned them in 2015, saying that it threatened the country’s security and constitution. Authorities in the former Soviet republic of Uzbekistan shut down the group’s local office in 2004. In Israel, lawmakers passed a bill last year requiring foreign-funded NGOs to disclose the source of donations from abroad if such payments make up more than half of their funding. Soros, 86, is also a target of criticism among right-wing groups in the U.S. The most important business stories of the day.

The education bill follows another legislative proposal that Orban’s ruling party floated in January to “sweep out” non-governmental organizations funded by Soros, including those promoting human rights and transparency. That bill has yet to be published. In 1989, Orban, then an anti-communist liberal student leader, himself received a scholarship from Soros to study at Oxford. He has since turned on Soros’s support for “open societies,” telling entrepreneurs on Feb. 28 that Hungary “must preserve its ethnic homogeneity.”

“CEU is a new model for international education, a center for study of contemporary economic, social and political challenges, and a source of support for building open and democratic societies that respect human rights and human dignity,” the university said on its website.

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place

Post by Nino Quincampoix Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:48 pm

Izglasali zakon, u Budimpešti dosta velik protest.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:12 pm

Dan nakon novinske konferencije rektora CEU-a u Budimpešti je uklonjen kip marksističkog filozofa Gyorgyja Lukacsa. Ako taj potez razumijemo kao demonstraciju antikomunizma vladajuće stranke, a napad na CEU kao napad na simbol zapadne liberalne demokracije, kako biste definirali Fideszovu ideologiju?

Radi se tek o jednoj inačici savremenog populizma. To bi sve bilo dozlaboga dosadno da ne pogađa živote konkretnih ljudi. Govoreći i delajući u ime imaginarnog, na bezličnu masu svedenog ‘naroda’, režim zagovara integraciju oko ‘naših autentičnih dobara’ (slavna nacionalna prošlost, hrišćanstvo, porodične vrednosti itd.). U narednom koraku, režim identifikuje one koji se ne uklapaju u tako definisano jedinstvo i proglašava ih neprijateljima. Tom poslu ‘pronalaženja i čišćenja’ nema kraja – to je dijalektika populističke zbilje. Nikad nije kasno ispraviti istorijski propust i proterati komunistu Lukacsa, ili udariti po ‘liberalima’ poput CEU-a, koji pričaju o primatu ljudskih prava, brane pravo LGBT populacije na ljudsko dostojanstvo, organizuju posebne kurseve za izbeglice te truju omladinu analizirajući feminizam, Rawlsa, Marxa ili politički islam. Istovremeno, u centru Budimpešte neproblematično stoji bista admirala Miklosa Hortija, a na desničarskim mitinzima se isto tako neproblematično viju crveno-bele zastave koje prilično podsećaju na onu koju je koristila Partija strelastih krstova, koja je vladala Mađarskom 1944. i 1945. godine.
    http://www.portalnovosti.com/nenad-dimitrijevic-rezim-trazi-neprijatelje

_____

паће

Post by паће Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:21 pm

Јако ми је симпатично кад напишу тако "Ђерђја Лукача" Smrt fašizmu, sloboda Mađarskoj! - Page 6 3274312807 .

_____
       I've seen hot chocolate, when mom would melt it for the icing on the cake. It's too hot to drink, and when it cools down enough it's not liquid. You can not drink hot chocolate.
       срце пуца где је лепљено
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:58 pm

Hoće li Hrvati sada iskoristiti Đerđja™️ kao svojevremeno sudbinu i priču o Đerđu Doži i njegovoj seljačkoj buni da izmisle nekog novog Matiju Gupca i njegovu seljačku bunu, ili im katolička crkva kao stožer naroda neće to dozvoliti, a hteli bi lukavi mali satnici... Smrt fašizmu, sloboda Mađarskoj! - Page 6 2952840586
    паће

Post by паће Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:03 am

Е, како би се то писало на енгрпском? Дјердјј?

_____
       I've seen hot chocolate, when mom would melt it for the icing on the cake. It's too hot to drink, and when it cools down enough it's not liquid. You can not drink hot chocolate.
       срце пуца где је лепљено
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:14 am

DJ Erđ.  Smrt fašizmu, sloboda Mađarskoj! - Page 6 2952840586
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri May 05, 2017 12:13 am

Smrt fašizmu, sloboda Mađarskoj! - Page 6 1493832262DymekKapelnerOrban_EPP_2011140

It Doesn’t Take a Dictator to Smother a Free Press

Jakub Dymek and Zsolt Kapelner 

As the leaders of Hungary and Poland have shown, the right combination of political and financial muscle is enough to control the media.

_____

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 2:12 pm

[size=33]How EU-funded projects secretly contributed to the Orbán family’s enrichment[/size]

Pethő AndrásZöldi Blanka

http://www.direkt36.hu/en/2017/05/09/rejtett-allami-munkakbol-is-jott-penz-az-orban-csalad-gyorsan-szerzett-milliardjaihoz/
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Tue May 09, 2017 2:25 pm

Smrt fašizmu, sloboda Mađarskoj! - Page 6 1931448533

_____

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:14 pm

Viktor Orban’s oligarchs: a new elite emerges in Hungary

A tek opozicija...
    Political backlash: Opposition tries to make case against cronyism

On billboards across Hungary in September posters appeared showing premier Viktor Orban with three businesspeople above a slogan in the typeface from the Godfather movie, reading: “Gangsters”. The group behind the campaign is Jobbik, the far-right party and main opposition to the ruling Fidesz party. The billboards were part of a move to reposition itself as a more centrist party — with a focus on fighting corruption. Adding spice — and a little cheek — to the campaign is the claim that Jobbik is allegedly being funded by Lajos Simicska, the tycoon and former Fidesz financial mastermind, who fell out with Mr Orban in 2015. Mr Simicska and Jobbik have denied financial links between them. The Jobbik connection has led Hungary’s government to argue that allegations it has unfairly favoured a particular group of businesspeople are fake news put out by its enemies. Fidesz was also enraged by a Jobbik poster campaign in April that showed Mr Orban with the same businesspeople, with the slogan: “Youwork. They steal.” The posters appeared on billboard sites belonging to two Simicska companies — prompting Fidesz to introduce tighter rules on political billboard campaigns. Hungary’s state audit office, run by a former Fidesz lawmaker, said this month that Jobbik’s billboards had violated campaign finance rules. It handed down preliminary penalties exceeding Ft660m (€2.1m) — enough to wipe out the party’s finances, Jobbik leaders say. Balint Magyar, author of Mafia State, which alleges Hungary has been “captured” by the Fidesz political and business elite, says a poll last year found three-quarters of respondents thought it at least conceivable that the premier was making money via frontmen. “The public feels this,” he says. “That it’s not a question of regular corruption, that it’s centrally led.”

_____

Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:25 pm

daj c/p za nas s onu stranu pejvola

_____
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:33 pm

Jbt, meni nema pejvol (za ovaj tekst, inače uglvnom ima).

Spoiler:

_____

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:40 pm

pisali smo negde, lorenc m. je vlasnik tog orbanu srcu dragog projekta fudbalskog kluba puskas akademija, a kupio je i nk osijek prosle godine. to cisto da se zna sta moze ocekivati neki spartak iz su, vojvodinu i sl, ako uopste dozive privatizaciju fudbala obaveznu kod nas.
    паће

Post by паће Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:11 pm

Ал' села... доњи и горњи Чут Smrt fašizmu, sloboda Mađarskoj! - Page 6 1143415371. Где нађоше горњи и доњи у равници?

_____
       срце пуца где је лепљено
    ficfiric

Post by ficfiric Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:37 pm

I sta je sa Starom Pazarom i Starim Sadom?

_____

Uprava napolje!

паће

Post by паће Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:38 pm

ficfiric wrote:I sta je sa Starom Pazarom i Starim Sadom?

Традиција. Тј традиционално не бринемо о културном наслеђу, и то нетрагом нестане. Губимо читава места због тога.

(Стара Пазара или Стари Пазов?)

_____
       срце пуца где је лепљено
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:14 pm

BERLIN — Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán will address Angela Merkel’s Bavarian allies in January, right before the chancellor begins talks with Germany’s Social Democrats on forming a government.

A spokeswoman for the Christian Social Union’s (CSU) parliamentary group confirmed on Thursday that Orbán — arguably Merkel’s most high-profile opponent on the European stage — will attend a party summit between January 4 and 6 at a former monastery in rural Bavaria.

https://www.politico.eu/article/viktor-orban-to-address-csu-ahead-of-german-coalition-talks/
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:16 pm

Lepo, lepo.

_____

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:13 pm