Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..

Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..

Post by ostap bender on Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:02 am

паће wrote:
Filipenko wrote:Inače, ne znam zašto si toliko kritičan prema Trampu. Ne dajete mu ni 100 dana...

Много. Ајде 40.

sad ce przun i gotama da te cinkare efbiaju

_____
navijao bih protiv zvezde i da igra protiv tima od 12 radulovica

Re: Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..

Post by Djamolidine Abdoujaparov on Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:37 pm

Donald J se probudio!

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Sen. McCain should not be talking about the success or failure of a mission to the media. Only emboldens the enemy! He's been losing so....

@realDonaldTrump

...long he doesn't know how to win anymore, just look at the mess our country is in - bogged down in conflict all over the place. Our hero..

znači nema te teme koja je dovoljno nebitna da on preskoči 1 tvit

Mekejnara, stari pacifista, mekušac i antiratni aktivista ohrabruje neprijatelje svojim defetizmom
nastavak sledi 

btw veliki je car. on, 1 draft dodger, će od američkog POW heroja da napravi neprijatelja NAŠIH TRUPA. ovo je tako dobro, američki kult svetosti i nepogrešivosti vojske će, u rukama 1 Trampare, da jede svoju decu.

Post by Djamolidine Abdoujaparov on Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:39 pm

ima ove pauze od 5-10 minuta između povezanih tvitova. ili mu neko prufriduje pre slanja ili se igra sa telefonom dok ga brifuju o stanju u Siriji i nasilju na ulicama grada Čikaga.

Post by Kinder Lad on Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:43 pm

crkla baterija pa da dopuni malo. 

"Melanijaaa, de mi punjač"

_____
alt-lib

Post by William Murderface on Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:43 pm

_____
"Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije

Post by Djamolidine Abdoujaparov on Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:45 pm

nema, stao usred rečenice pre 12 minuta

Post by Filipenko on Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:06 pm

Tramp je potpuno u pravu za bitangu Mekejna. Prvo, on nije nikakav heroj, nego kukavica i ratni zločinac, te neopevani lažov koji je 6 meseci nakon oporavka pozirao u štakama jer se dosetio da bi tako njegove lažne priče bile verodostojnije. Prethodno je napalmom zasipao vijetnamske gradove i sela, ubijajući civile nemilice. Naravno, kao tatkov sin (admiralski) je imao sve privilegije koje je mogao imati.

Danas je dobrovoljni davalac tuđe krvi i glavni sponzor krvavih ratova, konflikata, intervencija širom zemaljske kugle, u kojima je živote izgubilo hiljade Amerikanaca, sve u službi korporativne vojne industrije čiju kintu krcka decenijama. Da je malo mudrosti, sudilo bi mu se odavno. Ipak, nije sasvim kasno i potajno gajim nadu da bi Trampara mogao da lepo njega i njegovu devojčicu Lindzija Grejema pošalje u Gvantanamo pod optužbom da su spremali i huškali na novi rat (kao što jesu, na primer pre samo koju nedelju u Ukrajini) što ih kvalifikuje za teroriste.

Post by Gargantua on Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:56 pm

In Call With Putin, Trump Denounced Obama-Era Nuclear Arms Treaty
He also talked about his own popularity.
02/09/2017 12:27 pm ET

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - In his first call as president with Russian leader Vladimir Putin, Donald Trump denounced a treaty that caps U.S. and Russian deployment of nuclear warheads as a bad deal for the United States, according to two U.S. officials and one former U.S. official with knowledge of the call.

When Putin raised the possibility of extending the 2010 treaty, known as New START, Trump paused to ask his aides in an aside what the treaty was, these sources said.

Trump then told Putin the treaty was one of several bad deals negotiated by the Obama administration, saying that New START favored Russia. Trump also talked about his own popularity, the sources said.

The White House declined to comment. It referred Reuters to the official White House account issued after the Jan. 28 call, which did not mention the discussion about New START.

It has not been previously reported that Trump had conveyed his doubt about New START to Putin in the hour-long call.

New START gives both countries until February 2018 to reduce their deployed strategic nuclear warheads to no more than 1,550, the lowest level in decades. It also limits deployed land- and submarine-based missiles and nuclear-capable bombers.

During a debate in the 2016 presidential election, Trump said Russia had “outsmarted” the United States with the treaty, which he called “START-Up.” He asserted incorrectly then that it had allowed Russia to continue to produce nuclear warheads while the United States could not.

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said he supported the treaty during his Senate confirmation hearings.

During the hearings Tillerson said it was important for the United States to “stay engaged with Russia, hold them accountable to commitments made under the New START and also ensure our accountability as well.”

Two of the people who described the conversation were briefed by current administration officials who read detailed notes taken during the call. One of the two was shown portions of the notes. A third source was also briefed on the call.

Reuters has not reviewed the notes taken of the call, which are classified.

The Kremlin did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

CONCERNS OVER PHONE CALLS

The phone call with Putin has added to concerns that Trump is not adequately prepared for discussions with foreign leaders.

Typically, before a telephone call with a foreign leader, a president receives a written in-depth briefing paper drafted by National Security Council staff after consultations with the relevant agencies, including the State Department, Pentagon and intelligence agencies, two former senior officials said.
Just before the call, the president also usually receives an oral “pre-briefing” from his national security adviser and top subject-matter aide, they said.

Trump did not receive a briefing from Russia experts with the NSC and intelligence agencies before the Putin call, two of the sources said. Reuters was unable to determine if Trump received a briefing from his national security adviser Michael Flynn.

In the phone call, the Russian leader raised the possibility of reviving talks on a range of disputes and suggested extending New START, the sources said.

New START can be extended for another five years, beyond 2021, by mutual agreement. Unless they agree to do that or negotiate new cuts, the world’s two biggest nuclear powers would be freed from the treaty’s limits, potentially setting the stage for a new arms race.

New START was ratified by the U.S. Senate in December 2010 by a vote of 71 to 26. Thirteen Republican senators joined all of the Senate’s Democrats in voting for the treaty, although Republican opponents derided it as naive.

[...]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-putin-nuclear-treaty_us_589ca3f7e4b0c1284f2b1b48?

Post by William Murderface on Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:18 pm

Ja više ne znam šta da kažem. Ponestalo mi i fora.

_____
"Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Post by Blind Lime Pie on Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:34 pm

Da. No. Obama je isto tako radio, sve je uvek isto svuda

A koliko se ova ekipa razgaćila jebotekurac

On Fox News, an interviewer raised the subject of Ivanka Trump. Conway praised her as a "very successful businesswoman" and a "champion for women empowerment," and offered statistics about how many stores sell her merchandise.

"Go buy Ivanka's stuff, is what I would tell you," Conway said. "It's a wonderful line. I own some of it. I fully -- I'm going to just, I'm going to give a free commercial here: Go buy it today, everybody. You can find it online."

_____
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
Robert E. Heinlein

Post by паће on Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:39 pm

Нема бесплатне рекламе. А напредњаци само могу да сањају да се овако увале, мада им се методи само стилски разликују.

_____
чим кажу да бројке не лажу, тачно знам да баш онда лажу
pirates are guys with one eye, one leg, or both.

Post by William Murderface on Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:45 pm

When Ivanka was a kid, she got frustrated because she couldn’t set up a lemonade stand in Trump Tower. “We had no such advantages,” she writes, meaning, in this case, an ordinary home on an ordinary street. She and her brothers finally tried to sell lemonade at their summer place in Connecticut, but their neighborhood was so ritzy that there was no foot traffic. “As good fortune would have it, we had a bodyguard that summer,” she writes. They persuaded their bodyguard to buy lemonade, and then their driver, and then the maids, who “dug deep for their spare change.” The lesson, she says, is that the kids “made the best of a bad situation.” In another early business story, she and her brothers made fake Native American arrowheads, buried them in the woods, dug them up while playing with their friends, and sold the arrowheads to their friends for five dollars each.
http://www.newyorker.com/books/page-turner/ivanka-trumps-terrible-book-helps-explain-the-trump-family-ethos

_____

Post by Blind Lime Pie on Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:46 pm

Pa ova reklama se pravi u kući, tako da je suštinski besplatna, kad pogledaš.

Nego ovo mi je izuzetno ilustrativno. Pročitajte pažljivo. Tramp je izgleda mislio, na osnovu pojma "asset forfeiture" koji je prvi put čuo u životu, da sada zakon dozvoljava kriminalcima da zadržavaju drogu.

Kako bi bilo lepo da u sledeće četiri godine ne bude bilo nijednog povoda da Tramp sedne u "situation room" i donosi inokosne odluke u realnom vremenu. Kapiram da ljudi oko njega mogu da se (koliko toliko) pobrinu za stvari koje zahtevaju nekakav višestepeni proces odlučivanja. Ali to ništa ne važi kada se uđe u "taktičko-potezni" mod, tada će lik donositi suverene i trenutne odluke na osnovu nasumičnih moždanih impulsa.

SHERIFF AUBREY: Sheriff John Aubrey, fifth-term sheriff, Jefferson County, Kentucky. Past president of National Sheriffs’ Association. And my fellow sheriffs have brought up a number of points, and I’d like to add two to it that I know are on your plate and the administration’s plate. The 1033 program, where we were sharing Department of Defense surplus material that helps us in our war. They were used in the war, and they helped us in our war. That got severely curtailed.

And the other thing is asset forfeiture. People want to say we’re taking money and without due process. That’s not true. We take money from dope dealers —

THE PRESIDENT: So you’re saying – okay, so you’re saying the asset-taking you used to do, and it had an impact, right? And you’re not allowed to do it now?

SHERIFF AUBREY: No, they have curtailed it a little bit. And I’m sure the folks are —

THE PRESIDENT: And that’s for legal reasons? Or just political reasons?

SHERIFF AUBREY: They make it political and they make it – they make up stories. All you’ve got to do —

THE PRESIDENT: I’d like to look into that, okay? There’s no reason for that. Dana, do you think there’s any reason for that? Are you aware of this?

[Then-acting Attorney General Dana Boente]: I am aware of that, Mr. President. And we have gotten a great deal of criticism for the asset forfeiture, which, as the sheriff said, frequently was taking narcotics proceeds and other proceeds of crime. But there has been a lot of pressure on the department to curtail some of that.

THE PRESIDENT: So what do you do? So in other words, they have a huge stash of drugs. So in the old days, you take it. Now we’re criticized if we take it. So who gets it? What happens to it? Tell them to keep it?

MR. BOENTE: Well, we have what is called equitable sharing, where we usually share it with the local police departments for whatever portion that they worked on the case. And it was a very successful program, very popular with the law enforcement community.

THE PRESIDENT: And now what happens?

MR. BOENTE: Well, now we’ve just been given – there’s been a lot of pressure not to forfeit, in some cases.

THE PRESIDENT: Who would want that pressure, other than, like, bad people, right? But who would want that pressure? You would think they’d want this stuff taken away.

SHERIFF AUBREY: You have to be careful how you speak, I guess. But a lot of pressure is coming out of – was coming out of Congress. I don’t know that that will continue now or not.

THE PRESIDENT: I think less so. I think Congress is going to get beat up really badly by the voters because they’ve let this happen. And I think badly. I think you’ll be back in shape. So, asset forfeiture, we’re going to go back on, okay?

SHERIFF AUBREY: Thank you, sir.

THE PRESIDENT: I mean, how simple can anything be? You all agree with that, I assume, right?

_____
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
Robert E. Heinlein

Post by Gargantua on Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:57 pm

William Murderface wrote:Ja više ne znam šta da kažem. Ponestalo mi i fora.

Biće na kraju 1 fora - kaboom!

Post by William Murderface on Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:02 pm

_____

Post by Veletin on Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:33 pm

Photino Bird wrote:Ali to ništa ne važi kada se uđe u "taktičko-potezni" mod, tada će lik donositi suverene i trenutne odluke na osnovu nasumičnih moždanih impulsa.

На шта личе процене и извештаји руских, кинеских и осталих обавештајаца и аналитичара о Трамповим будућим плановима и потезима.

Post by William Murderface on Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:36 pm

Veletin wrote:
Photino Bird wrote:Ali to ništa ne važi kada se uđe u "taktičko-potezni" mod, tada će lik donositi suverene i trenutne odluke na osnovu nasumičnih moždanih impulsa.

На шта личе процене и извештаји руских, кинеских и осталих обавештајаца и аналитичара о Трамповим будућим плановима и потезима.
Spoiler:

_____

Post by Gargantua on Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:39 pm

Post by Veletin on Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:48 pm

Само нека му укину приступ коферчету и све буде било прекрасно.

Post by Filipenko on Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:11 pm

Naprijed Donalde, kaniš li pobijediti, ne smiješ izgubiti! 

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:14 am

More than a decade before Stephen K. Bannon became one of President Donald Trump’s closest White House aides, he tried to make an epic documentary-style film about the eugenics movement, Adolf Hitler, “blood purity,” abortion, contraception, Darwinism, mutants, and cloning. According to his longtime Hollywood writing partner, Bannon even met with controversial Oscar winner Mel Gibson in his effort to get the picture made.
The 11-page outline for Bannon’s unmade movie, a copy of which was reviewed by The Daily Beast, was written in the spring of 2005 and bears the ominous title The Singularity: Resistance Is Futile. (The project’s alternate working title: The Harvest of the Damned.)
The document, which credits Bannon as a writer, producer, and director, divides the movie into 22 segments spread across four sections. A heady, incomplete mix of science, history, religion, and politics, it sketches out a story in which mankind’s unquenchable thirst for knowledge and scientific advancement has led to horrific, fascist atrocities and forced sterilization, drawing a direct line between those atrocities and modern bio-technology.
The draft is unfinished, so it is unclear precisely what Bannon's full message and story arc were intended to be. But the theme that genetic and reproductive sciences has led to Nazi horrors and war crimes is a theme seen in a lot of conservative agitprop.
Essentially, Bannon’s is a Christian right-friendly story of arrogant scientists trying to perfect the human race at the expense of the natural order and God’s vision of humanity.
“The acceleration of technological progress is the central feature of the 20th /21st century,” the chapter titled “The Religion of Technology” begins. “We are on the edge of change brought about by Man’s ability to create… Man, the toolmaker, is on the verge of creating greater-than-human intelligence.”
“The Tree of Knowledge—the garden of the new Eden, fruit of the forbidden tree: clones, mutants, and designer humans,” the segment continued.
Subsequent segments riff on the Enlightenment, Christianity, English literature, physics, nanotechnology, genetic engineering, and “incomprehensible social change,” to name a few of the big subjects that piqued Bannon’s cinematic interest.
“[The] most radical ideology in history—Man as the driver of evolution, the creator of the new Adam,” Bannon’s draft reads.
ОГЛАШАВАЊЕ
inRead invented by Teads
ОГЛАШАВАЊЕ
inRead invented by Teads
Later, Segment 8 covers in four minutes “subjugation of race and class throughout time,” including Native Americans, “Jews and gypsies,” “Suni’s and Shiites” (sic), and also the genocides in Rwanda and Bosnia.
The next four minutes cover Darwin, Nietzsche, Wagner, “the survival of the fittest,” “the Ubermensch,” and “the Aryan Elite.”
And things keep getting darker. Segment 12 opens Section III, “The Commercial Eugenics Civilization,” with two minutes covering Nazi theories and practices of racial purity, and “the perfectibility of life through a human-controlled elite race that will bring about a better world.”

From there, it’s a deep dive into “Anglo-Saxons” and “the Aryans,” which includes a bullet point on “the American Eugenics Movement: Sanger, Rockefellers, Harrimans, abortion, contraception.”
That in turn segues into sections on German nationalism and Hitler’s “fan letter” to eugenicist Madison Grant, and how Nazi doctors, gas chambers, and death camps were influenced by American eugenics, including sterilization law in California.
Bannon’s draft soon leaves behind the Nazi bloodbath and Holocaust to examine “Yuppie Science” and “Bio-technology as big business: Irving Weismann, Hans Kiersted, Ray Kurzweil, Karen Bernstein, Biomark, Amgen, and the darlings of Wall Street.”
Get The Beast In Your Inbox!

Daily DigestStart and finish your day with the top stories from The Daily Beast.
Cheat SheetA speedy, smart summary of all the news you need to know (and nothing you don't).
By clicking "Subscribe," you agree to have read the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

The “new age super-powers” are identified as China, Singapore, Korea, and Japan, and Walt Disney and Ted Williams are categorized as part of the “frozen elite.”
In its penultimate segment, the film examines “post-humanity,” “the Fountain of Youth,” and “The New Immortals”—who are “living happily… ever-after,” apparently thanks in part to “spare body parts for sale.” That’s followed by a “CODA” described only as “THE SINGULARITY,” and a final four-minute segment, described only as NOVUS ORDO SECULORUM—a slight variant of the Latin motto that translates to “New Order of the Ages” and appears just below the pyramid with an eye on the back of our one-dollar bills.
Bannon did not respond to requests for an interview on this story.

Julia Jones—Bannon’s longtime Hollywood writing partner and former close friend who had a falling out with Bannon over his prominent role in Trump’s campaign, which “disgusted” her—is credited as Bannon’s co-writer on The Singularity. When reached by The Daily Beast this week, Jones confirmed that this was an unfinished project the two had worked on together back in the Bush years but said she did not remember contents of the outline.
“This was the first thing Steve wanted to do after [our Ronald Reagan movie] In the Face of Evil—but nothing ever came of it,” she recalled. “I was very involved in researching it.”
Jones said she did extensive research for this would-be movie, which included drawing inspirations from books like Edwin Black’s War Against the Weak.
Jones also said Bannon talked about how he was securing financing for the film from at least one Hollywood big name. Jones recalled at least two occasions over the four months that they worked on the film when Bannon “said we were getting the money from Mel Gibson,” the famous Lethal Weapon star and director of Braveheart and The Passion of the Christ.
“At one point, Steve came [into the office] and said he met with Mel—‘We’re gonna do a cloning documentary with Mel Gibson,’ he told me,” Jones said.
Another source close to Bannon during his days as a conservative filmmaker in Hollywood who asked not to be named due to fear of retribution also told The Daily Beast about hearing Bannon boast about meeting with Gibson for The Singularity.
“Yup, he certainly enjoyed name-dropping Gibson,” the former Bannon associate said.
There was a time when Bannon was tight with people in close-knit circles of conservative Hollywood, and that included some people who had worked with Gibson. Jim Caviezel, for instance, was a huge fan of Bannon’s pro-Reagan propaganda doc, and Caviezel would even host exclusive parties with Bannon to promote the film at a mansion in Santa Barbara. (Caviezel played Jesus Christ in Gibson’s The Passion of the Christ, the 2004 blockbuster drama dogged by charges of blatant anti-Semitism.)
Bannon and Gibson also overlapped politically, as they were both part of the more outspoken Christian Hollywood right.
“Steve was such a good Catholic—he didn’t approve of abortion,” Jones said. “I’m pro-choice but anti-abortion—we had the anti-abortion part in common.”
When reached for comment about Bannon’s reported claims that he had met with Gibson for the project, Gibson’s publicist Alan Nierob quickly and tersely denied it, replying, “‘Fake news’ is my comment.”
Before Bannon headed Breitbart and then became one of the most powerful people in the world via the Trump administration, he operated in the Democratic bastion of liberal Hollywood as a right-wing filmmaker influenced by the filmmaking of Nazi propagandist Leni Riefenstahl. Some of his projects became films, others did not.
Last week, The Washington Post published excerpts from his draft for a movie that warned about how Muslim extremists could try to turn the U.S. into the “Islamic States of America.” The document also blamed the “American Jewish Community” as being one of the “enablers” of this supposed threat.
As The Daily Beast reported last year, Bannon’s other unproduced film projects included a script about the Rwandan genocide, a Shakespearean hip-hop musical about the 1992 Los Angeles riots, and an adaptation of Titus Andronicus that was set “on the moon with creatures from outer space.”
Today, he sits at the height of executive power.
“The film producer Stephen K. Bannon isn’t just on a crusade. He’s on a roll,” The New York Times wrote of Bannon in June 2005, in a piece on conservatives working in the movie industry.

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:14 am

to je prvo liberalno govnarstvo, a evo i drugog

Post by plachkica on Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:04 am

Donald J. Trump ‏[ltr]@realDonaldTrump[/ltr]  28m[size=1]28 minutes ago
More[/size]
SEE YOU IN COURT, THE SECURITY OF OUR NATION IS AT STAKE!

Post by William Murderface on Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:31 am

_____

Post by Blind Lime Pie on Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:05 am

tek će se zalaufati.

_____
Robert E. Heinlein

Post by Sponsored content