Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Levica u Srbiji i svetu

Kinder Lad

Levica u Srbiji i svetu - Page 4 Empty Re: Levica u Srbiji i svetu

Post by Kinder Lad Wed 28 Dec - 9:28

"Leva" analiza po kojoj je Tramp pobedio zbog PC-ija. Od nekoga ko se predstavlja za to za šta se on predstavlja sam očekivao ukazivanje na malo drugačije uzroke Trampove pobede.

_____
    alt-lib
    Indy

Post by Indy Wed 28 Dec - 9:54

Btw. to čak i nije tačno (pored toga što je nebitno). Alt-righteri su užasno osetljivi na govor koji je "nekorektan" prema njima.
    паће

Post by паће Wed 28 Dec - 10:46

Kinder Lad wrote:"Leva" analiza po kojoj je Tramp pobedio zbog PC-ija. Od nekoga ko se predstavlja za to za šta se on predstavlja sam očekivao ukazivanje na malo drugačije uzroke Trampove pobede.

Тај угао може да буде тачан колико хоће, не објашњава ни 2%. Може евентуално да објасни зашто су се прогнозе онолико напромашивале, и можда неки ситан проценат гласача који су у њему видели некаквог човека из народа ("сви су они ђубрета ал' овај је наше ђубре"). Остало ко јебе, треба оставити материјала за још који чланак.

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    Kinder Lad

Post by Kinder Lad Wed 28 Dec - 11:02

Indy wrote:Btw. to čak i nije tačno (pored toga što je nebitno). Alt-righteri su užasno osetljivi na govor koji je "nekorektan" prema njima.

daaaa, god forbid da ih nazoves recimo profasistickim/nacistickim itd.

_____
    alt-lib
    Indy

Post by Indy Wed 28 Dec - 11:41

Kinder Lad wrote:

daaaa, god forbid da ih nazoves recimo profasistickim/nacistickim itd.

Sad je baš aktuelno... profa sa Drexel Univerziteta u Filadelfiji ih je pođebavao na tvitru za "white genocide" (alt-right termin za imbecilnu ideju da se nad "belima" planira i čak vrši nekakav genocid). Dobija sad listu pretnji smrću svaki dan, a čak se i kukavni univerzitet prepao i izdao neko priopćenje kojim ga osuđuje za to tvitovanje. Nigde branilaca slobode govora ni s leva ni s desna, niti protesta protiv PC-a, svi nikom ponikoše.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 28 Dec - 13:09

pa cela borba protiv PC govora je poziv na zabranu levog govora i ništa više od toga.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Wed 28 Dec - 13:16

Ali levica koja povodom Trampove pobede nema da kaze nista o novom kabinetu, merama koje je najavio, nuklearnoj trci, nego sam da jos jednom pljune na grob pokojne politicke korektnosti.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Indy

Post by Indy Wed 28 Dec - 13:19

Pa, to je valjda alt-levica. Levica u Srbiji i svetu - Page 4 1233199462
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Wed 28 Dec - 13:20

Levica u Srbiji i svetu - Page 4 3579118792

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

паће

Post by паће Wed 28 Dec - 13:23

William Murderface wrote:Ali levica koja povodom Trampove pobede nema da kaze nista o novom kabinetu, merama koje je najavio, nuklearnoj trci, nego sam da jos jednom pljune na grob pokojne politicke korektnosti.

Јер одбрана политичке коректуре није одбрана левице?

Тј ако тамо уопште има неке левице. Све ми се чини да је има још мање него овде. Левицу ионако треба измислити испочетка, нешто 3.0 или 4.0 барем. Са све дугорочним циљевима и краткорочном тактиком.

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    Indy

Post by Indy Wed 28 Dec - 13:23

Ima sad alt-sve, ima čak i alt-centar!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 28 Dec - 13:34

Indy wrote:Pa, to je valjda alt-levica. Levica u Srbiji i svetu - Page 4 1233199462
    Indy

Post by Indy Mon 2 Jan - 0:38

Zvuči lekovito (kao i njegova muzika)

Brian Eno wrote:2016/2017
    The consensus among most of my friends seems to be that 2016 was a terrible year, and the beginning of a long decline into something we don’t even want to imagine.

2016 was indeed a pretty rough year, but I wonder if it’s the end - not the beginning - of a long decline. Or at least the beginning of the end….for I think we’ve been in decline for about 40 years, enduring a slow process of de-civilisation, but not really quite noticing it until now. I’m reminded of that thing about the frog placed in a pan of slowly heating water…

This decline includes the transition from secure employment to precarious employment, the destruction of unions and the shrinkage of workers’ rights, zero hour contracts, the dismantling of local government, a health service falling apart, an underfunded education system ruled by meaningless exam results and league tables, the increasingly acceptable stigmatisation of immigrants, knee-jerk nationalism, and the concentration of prejudice enabled by social media and the internet.

This process of decivilisation grew out of an ideology which sneered at social generosity and championed a sort of righteous selfishness. (Thatcher: “Poverty is a personality defect”. Ayn Rand: “Altruism is evil”). The emphasis on unrestrained individualism has had two effects: the creation of a huge amount of wealth, and the funnelling of it into fewer and fewer hands. Right now the 62 richest people in the world are as wealthy as the bottom half of its population combined. The Thatcher/Reagan fantasy that all this wealth would ‘trickle down’ and enrich everybody else simply hasn’t transpired. In fact the reverse has happened: the real wages of most people have been in decline for at least two decades, while at the same time their prospects - and the prospects for their children - look dimmer and dimmer. No wonder people are angry, and turning away from business-as-usual government for solutions. When governments pay most attention to whoever has most money, the huge wealth inequalities we now see make a mockery of the idea of democracy. As George Monbiot said: “The pen may be mightier than the sword, but the purse is mightier than the pen”.

Last year people started waking up to this. A lot of them, in their anger, grabbed the nearest Trump-like object and hit the Establishment over the head with it. But those were just the most conspicuous, media-tasty awakenings. Meanwhile there’s been a quieter but equally powerful stirring: people are rethinking what democracy means, what society means and what we need to do to make them work again. People are thinking hard, and, most importantly, thinking out loud, together. I think we underwent a mass disillusionment in 2016, and finally realised it’s time to jump out of the saucepan.

This is the start of something big. It will involve engagement: not just tweets and likes and swipes, but thoughtful and creative social and political action too. It will involve realising that some things we’ve taken for granted - some semblance of truth in reporting, for example - can no longer be expected for free. If we want good reporting and good analysis, we’ll have to pay for it. That means MONEY: direct financial support for the publications and websites struggling to tell the non-corporate, non-establishment side of the story. In the same way if we want happy and creative children we need to take charge of education, not leave it to ideologues and bottom-liners. If we want social generosity, then we must pay our taxes and get rid of our tax havens. And if we want thoughtful politicians, we should stop supporting merely charismatic ones.

Inequality eats away at the heart of a society, breeding disdain, resentment, envy, suspicion, bullying, arrogance and callousness. If we want any decent kind of future we have to push away from that, and I think we’re starting to.

There’s so much to do, so many possibilities. 2017 should be a surprising year.
    - Brian
    Indy

Post by Indy Thu 5 Jan - 5:52

Hehe, koliko tačno. Levica u Srbiji i svetu - Page 4 3579118792

Levica u Srbiji i svetu - Page 4 Left_twitter
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Thu 5 Jan - 10:25

Levica u Srbiji i svetu - Page 4 1399639816

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Bluberi

Post by Bluberi Tue 17 Jan - 1:24

Polemika na hrvatskoj levici. Ovo je za sada, poslednji tekst, i tu imate linkove za prva tri.
    O ekonomiji, nacionalizmu i nacionalizaciji
    A ovde Pulig rekapitulira.
    Kinder Lad

Post by Kinder Lad Thu 19 Jan - 15:23

Davos na ovom topiku  Levica u Srbiji i svetu - Page 4 3579118792 ali ipak...

_____
    alt-lib
    Bluberi

Post by Bluberi Tue 24 Jan - 5:05

Odlićan intervju sa Aleksićem.
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Tue 24 Jan - 9:47

WTF je ovo?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 24 Jan - 10:02

Ovo na smartfonu izgleda svetski a ima jedno 15 tekstova koje želim da čitam. Ko stoji iza ovoga?
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Tue 24 Jan - 10:48

Kinder Lad wrote:Davos na ovom topiku  Levica u Srbiji i svetu - Page 4 3579118792 ali ipak...

Jedno zakasnelo hvala za klip. Sandel je meni vrlo drag filozof, a ovo bi mi promaklo da nisi okačio.

_____

Ferenc Puskás

Post by Ferenc Puskás Tue 24 Jan - 11:32

Photino Bird wrote:Ovo na smartfonu izgleda svetski a ima jedno 15 tekstova koje želim da čitam. Ko stoji iza ovoga?
    Dizajn im je odličan. Prvi text koji sam pročitao o najbitnijim yu filmovima prilično slab. Ali ima Buden, to još nisam čitao.

_____
    Ha rendelkezésre áll a szükséges pénz, a vége általában jó.
    Bluberi

Post by Bluberi Tue 24 Jan - 14:56

Buden je iskoriščen za napad na demoktratiju, a sajt je smeće.
    Ferenc Puskás

Post by Ferenc Puskás Tue 24 Jan - 15:19

Hoće li demokracija preživjeti ovaj mučki udar? Hoće li Buden izvući pouke iz ove instrumentalizacije za napad na demokraciju? Hoće li doći smetlari da uklone smeće? Ostanite uz svoje monitore.

_____
    Ha rendelkezésre áll a szükséges pénz, a vége általában jó.
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Tue 24 Jan - 20:01

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr - 11:20