Мали мекани

ontheotherhand

Мали мекани - Page 4 Empty Re: Мали мекани

Post by ontheotherhand on Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:28 am

Umro Paul Allen. Rakčina.
паће

Post by паће on Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:30 am

Е, нашао сам онај чланак. Мало је бајато ал' не верујем да се нешто много изменило.

See, component owners are generally openly hostile to outside patches: if you're a dev, accepting an outside patch makes your lead angry (due to the need to maintain this patch and to justify in in shiproom the unplanned design change), makes test angry (because test is on the hook for making sure the change doesn't break anything, and you just made work for them), and PM is angry (due to the schedule implications of code churn). There's just no incentive to accept changes from outside your own team. You can always find a reason to say "no", and you have very little incentive to say "yes".
There's also little incentive to create changes in the first place. On linux-kernel, if you improve the performance of directory traversal by a consistent 5%, you're praised and thanked. Here, if you do that and you're not on the object manager team, then even if you do get your code past the Ob owners and into the tree, your own management doesn't care. Yes, making a massive improvement will get you noticed by senior people and could be a boon for your career, but the improvement has to be very large to attract that kind of attention. Incremental improvements just annoy people and are, at best, neutral for your career. If you're unlucky and you tell your lead about how you improved performance of some other component on the system, he'll just ask you whether you can accelerate your bug glide.
Is it any wonder that people stop trying to do unplanned work after a little while?

_____
  ja ovde pričam da li je plavo brže od kiselog i da li je tesno žuće od hladnog.
 not censored, just edited for content.
паће

Post by паће on Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:22 am

Натрчах на бисер од пре две године. Сервер 2012:

мали мекани wrote:C:\>net group
This command can be used only on a Windows Domain Controller.

More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 3515.

C:\>net helpmsg 3515

This command can be used only on a Windows Domain Controller.

_____
паће

Post by паће on Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:16 pm

https://downdetector.com/status/outlook/map/

Каже колега (који канда мора да користи то) да је
Puko M$ Outlook, pola Evrope a i šire. Ceo dan ne radi
strasno, pola Evrope ne može da koristi outlook
mejlovi  u uopšte ne funcionišu
ma, pola sveta
a nema zvaničnog saopštena M$
svetski komentari: M$ da preimenuje Office 365 u 364

_____
♏

Post by ♏ on Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:59 pm

Imali su nedavno update za Visual Studio koji se skidao dial-up brzinama u preko pola Evrope, nešto im se razdesio CDN stratokumulus… a ono gigabajti i nema cancelovanja kad si već pustio updater da rije, stanje trajalo nekoliko dana, prijavio sam se na praćenje support ticketa jer sam zbog tog sranja morao da pređem na drugi workstation.

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:56 am