Vesti iz sveta nauke

Re: Vesti iz sveta nauke

Post by паће on Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:05 am

Како су утврдили старост, помоћу истекле личне карте или помоћу заказивања рандеса индигом*?

----
*carbon dating...

_____
то ја бришем, некад милице некад не
I want to be Bujumbura for a while. Then I'll can say Bujumbura is a place I've been.

Post by KinderLad on Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:00 am

https://twitter.com/bbcnasrpskom/status/1040219516507185152?s=19

Post by паће on Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:16 pm

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2180406-famed-mathematician-claims-proof-of-160-year-old-riemann-hypothesis

наша википедија wrote:Риманова хипотеза је претпоставка о дистрибуцији нетривијалних нула Риманове зета-фунције ζ ( s ) {\displaystyle \zeta (s)\,} . Први пут је формулисана у раду Бернарда Римана из 1859: О броју простих бројева испод задате величине (нем. Über der Anzahl der Primzahlen unter einer gegebenen Größe). Од тада, и поред огромних напора, овај проблем и даље остаје нерешен.

_____
I want to be Bujumbura for a while. Then I'll can say Bujumbura is a place I've been.

Post by Gargantua on Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:29 pm

polako...

In a 45-minute talk on 24 September at the Heidelberg Laureate Forum in Germany, Michael Atiyah, a mathematician emeritus at The University of Edinburgh, presented what he describes as a “simple proof” that relies on a tool from a seemingly unrelated problem in physics. But many experts doubt its validity, especially because Atiyah, 89, has been making mistakes in recent years.

“What he showed in the presentation is very unlikely to be anything like a proof of the Riemann hypothesis as we know it,” says Jørgen Veisdal, an economist at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology in Trondheim who has previously studied the Riemann hypothesis. “It is simply too vague and unspecific.” Veisdal added that he would need to examine the written proof more closely to make a definitive judgement.

In 2017, Atiyah told The Times of London that he had converted the 255-page Feit-Thompson theorem, an abstract theory dealing with groups of numbers first proved in 1963, into a vastly simplified 12-page proof. He sent his proof to 15 experts in the field and was met with skepticism or silence, and the proof was never printed in a journal. A year earlier, Atiyah claimed to have solved a famous problem in differential geometry in a paper he posted on the preprint repository ArXiv, but peers soon pointed out inaccuracies in his approach and the proof was never formally published.

Science contacted several of Atiyah’s colleagues. They all expressed concern about his desire to come out of retirement to present proofs based on shaky associations and said it was unlikely that his proof of the Riemann hypothesis would be successful. But none wanted to publicly criticize their mentor or colleague for fear of jeopardizing the relationship. John Baez, a mathematical physicist at the University of California, Riverside, was one of the few willing to put his name to critical remarks about Atiyah’s claim. “The proof just stacks one impressive claim on top of another without any connecting argument or real substantiation,” he says

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2018/09/skepticism-surrounds-renowned-mathematician-s-attempted-proof-160-year-old-hypothesis

Post by паће on Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:50 pm

Нема лоше рекламе...

_____

Post by yoyogi Yesterday at 11:11 pm

Od 13 Nobelovih nagrada za Japan od 2000-te, 6 je došlo u Nagoju, Nagoya University.

Profesor Keita Ohsumi, našao način da biološke ćelije regeneriše njima samim.

Slika iz novina, trenutak kada je na sceni i prima nagradu, Premijer Japana, ponosan, ga zove da mu čestita

Pazite samo profesorov telefon. Ništa smartphone.

Reče mi jedan mučenik sa tičerovog sajta da ću ja slati svoju ćerku da studira u Australiji.

Ko iz Azije ide da studira u Ameriku, Englesku, Australiju?

Škart koji ima para a nije uspeo da se upiše na nacionalne (državne i besplatne) Univerzitete. Ista stvar kao onaj mladić, sin vlasnika neke shit TV koji je ubio devojku (vozeći džip) i na slobodi je.

Od tog stanja, do Nobelovih nagrada, velika je provalija.

_____
Buši!...hahahaha...Buši!..hahahaha

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:20 am