Sirija, početak regionalnog rata

Re: Sirija, početak regionalnog rata

Post by Filipenko on Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:59 pm

Integrisana PVO, ili u prevodu, žvaka za ludaka.

No, ne sumnjam da će Puškov oštro protestvovati u autorskom tekstu za Rosija Vesti kada Izrael bude sravnio Damask sa zemljom, možda i Netanijahua nazove nemoralnim.

Post by MNE on Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:44 pm

dogovor između Netanjahua i Putina je takav da je Izraelu dozvoljeno da Asadu povremeno lupa packe u zamjenu za rusko prisustvo u Siriji

Post by Ointagru Unartan on Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:37 am

US troops exchange fire with Turkish-backed rebels in Syria

US troops in northern Syria came under direct attack last week by Turkish-backed rebels, a military official with the coalition fighting ISIS told CNN Tuesday. The official said that while US troops returned fire there were no casualties on either side.

The coalition believes the attackers are part of the Turkish-backed opposition forces, a loose grouping of Arab and Turkmen fighters that have helped the Turkish military clear ISIS from the Turkish-Syria border area.
"Recent incidents have occurred in territories primarily under the control of Turkish-backed fighters. We are engaged with Ankara and other parties to address this danger," Pentagon spokesman Eric Pahon told CNN.
Many of these Turkey-supported forces originated as part of the opposition to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and they have also clashed with the US-backed and Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces in a struggle for influence in the region.
While Turkey has in the past backed these fighters with tanks, airstrikes and special forces, the coalition official made it clear that Turkish soldiers were not involved in the recent attacks on US personnel.

But the official added that the coalition had delivered a demarche, or diplomatic protest, to Ankara following the attack on US forces by Turkey's allies.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/08/29/politics/us-troops-exchange-fire-turkish-rebels-syria/index.html

_____
"Ne morate krenuti odavde da biste dosli tamo. Moguce je krenuti odavde i vratiti se ponovo tu, ali preko onoga tamo."
Aca Seltik, Sabrana razmisljanja o topologiji, tom cetvrti.

My Moon Che Gavara.

Post by Ointagru Unartan on Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:40 pm

SAA obezbedila prolaz i transport teroristima Islamske drzave sa planina uz libansku granicu do Der Ezora, ali Ameri bombardovali planiranu putanju, unistil i jedan  most i tako sprecili autobuse da prodju.

_____
"Ne morate krenuti odavde da biste dosli tamo. Moguce je krenuti odavde i vratiti se ponovo tu, ali preko onoga tamo."

My Moon Che Gavara.

Post by Sotir on Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:35 pm

Filipenko, jesi li spremio kolekciju plakata “Blokada prorvana“?

Post by Gargantua on Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:35 pm

Elijah J. Magnier‏ @ejmalrai  6h6 hours ago
The 1st contact w/ 132 battalion permitter outside DEZ has been made& ground troops r engaged with #ISIS: doesn't seem they r holding4 long

+ Kurdi su krenuli u napad ka DEZu sa severa

Post by Gargantua on Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:50 pm

I da ne zaboravimo da je SDF zauzeo Veliku džamiju u Raki, u centru grada

In a long fight punctuated by moral victories, this may be the biggest yet: The U.S.-led coalition in Iraq and Syria announced Monday morning that it had secured the historic Grand Mosque of Raqqa, a “milestone” in the years-long struggle to rout ISIS and take back its de facto capital.
A spokesman for Operation Inherent Resolve credited the U.S.’s motley crew of ground allies, the Syrian Democratic Forces, with clearing the mosque on Sep. 2.

“The liberation of this historic landmark is a testimony to the dedication and courage of the SDF as they fight to defeat ISIS in Raqqa,” Col. Ryan Dillon said in a press release Sep. 4. “The SDF have made consistent incremental gains in the urban terrain of the city, fighting block by block, and applying increasing pressure on ISIS each day while evacuating civilians along the way.”

Post by Gargantua on Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:58 pm

E da, zanimljivo kako saveznik Turska (Erdoganov Jeni Safak) opisuje dešavanja na istoku Sirije:

US to invade Syria’s Deir ez-Zor next

The U.S.’s final goal in establishing this terror corridor is seizing Idlib through the PKK-occupied Afrin, and, as such it will secure control over the entire border regions and monopolize control over Syria’s potential energy resources

Editor/Internet12:44 September 04, 2017Yeni Şafak

The U.S. is preparing to advance on Syria’s Deir ez-Zor, which is next in line to become another city destroyed for the sake of seizing control over the region’s oil reserves which, according to Pentagon plans, will be marketed through the Iraq-Mediterranean route after handing over control to the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) terrorists in the region.

The target is Afrin- Idlib

By seizing control over Deir ez-Zor and handing over control over Hasakah and Raqqa’s energy routes to the PKK, the U.S. is in the final stages of shaping the “federal” structure on Turkey’s southern border, which is comprised of three regions and six cantons.
The U.S.’s final goal in establishing this terror corridor is seizing Idlib through the PKK-occupied Afrin, and, as such it will secure control over the entire border regions and monopolize control over Syria’s potential energy resources through its colonial delegates, and reach the Mediterranean, which enables it to market oil produced in the regions under its occupation.

“The PKK is our only partner”

U.S. General Townsend has signaled his country’s desire to control the route that stretches 250 kilometers by seizing Deir ez-Zor, which sits atop Syria’s largest oil reserves.
After taking control of Deir ez-Zor, along with the middle Euphrates regions of Manbij and Raqqa, the U.S stated that PKK terrorists will be the only reigning force in Syria’s east: “PKK/PYD are our only partners in this operation,” according to U.S. General Stephen Townsend.
The U.S. has also established several terror camps in the region, such as the ones set up in Qamishli, Tal Abyad, Ain al-Arab, Tabka, Manbij, and the larger and recently-operational PKK terror camp in the city of al-Shaddadi, called “The Military Academy.”
The PKK is listed as a terrorist organization by Turkey, the European Union and the United States.
The PKK has been conducting armed violence in the southeastern part of Turkey since 1984. More than 40,000 people, mostly civilians, have been killed in the three-decade long conflict.

Gathering clients

The U.S. has summoned oil companies to the PKK-occupied Syrian north to market the region’s oil resources. During the months of June and August, representatives of French, Canadian, American and English oil companies, accompanied by Special Presidential Envoy for the Global Coalition to Counter Daesh Brett Mcgurk, have made two separate visits to the PKK-occupied cities of Raqqa and Hasakah, where they met with tribe representatives and carried out secret meetings with so-called “canton administrators.”
By establishing control over the Raqqa-Deir ez-Zor- Hasakah axis, which stretches from the Iraqi border, the U.S. is set to make millions of dollars through producing and exporting oil from Syria through the Mediterranean route. By selling oil to the regime in Damascus, Daesh and PYD terrorists receive a daily income of 6- 7 million dollars.

Fighting could escalate in Deir ez-Zor

As the U.S.-PKK alliance advances towards Deir ez-Zor from the north, Iranian-backed Assad forces are quickly gaining ground west of the city.
Following gains in Homs and after reaching a deal with Daesh terrorists in Qalamoun, regime forces are now stationed 30 kilometers from Deir ez-Zor, where they control three districts in the city center.
A potential clash between U.S-backed PKK terrorists and Russian and Iranian-backed Assad forces in oil-rich Deir ez-Zor is expected, according to local sources-

http://www.yenisafak.com/en/news/us-to-invade-syrias-deir-ez-zor-next-2789916

Post by Sotir on Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:32 pm

Ја очекујем да владине снаге убрзо по спајању са ДеЗ и ширењем појаса у околини изврше десант на другу страну Еуфрата, и онда да запиче аутопутем Н7 ка Ас-Сувару, на Кабур реци.
Тиме практично пресецају ИСИС на два дела. Тренутно су снаге ИСИС са десне стране Еуфрата узводно од ДеЗ практично одсечене, могу да пређу Еуфрат али без теже опреме јер нема мостова. Заузимањем Ас-Сувара више не би могли да се врате низводно од ДеЗ и ка Мајадину.

Други бонус је да тиме пресецају пут напредовања СДФ-у ка југу и горепоменутим нафтним пољима. Значи тренутно стратешки циљ без премца (као што је до скоро био и сам ДеЗ).
То не би требало да буде већи проблем јер је највише снага ИСИС одсечено узводно од ДеЗ, и морају да оставе сву опрему.

Овим темпом то могу да изведу за десетак дана.
Ако се прво спусте до Мајадина и онда пређу Еуфрат требаће им недеље ако не и месеци.

Post by Filipenko on Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:37 pm

To sve pod uslovom da pokrotivtelji ISISa dozvole da se to desi, odnosno da ne postoji neki dogovori među džentlmenima i odvratnicima da regularna armija uopšte prelazi na drugu stranu Eufrata. Ko zna šta se sada odvija u glavama američkih zlikovaca i mutikaša, šta planiraju da rade sa konjem na koga su se džaba kladili (ISIS), šta da rade sa trenutnim privremenim favoritima (Kurdi), šta planiraju dalje, kojim zlikovcima da nastave da pale region.

Nadam se da će kada završe sa ISISom trupe regularne armije da natenane preoru celu provinciju Idlib uzduž i popreko. Sa Kurdima ne treba ratovati, samo ih napujdati na Turke i sve je OK.

Post by Ointagru Unartan on Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:44 pm

Daech je zavrsena prica, ko u sahu kad igrac ocigledno gubi ali iz mazohizma ne zeli da preda dok ne bude matiran, pitanje je sta ce biti sa Idlibom. Postoji sansa da se uspostavi kakav-takav mir, koji bi podrazumevao de fakto podelu Sirije bar na neko vreme, ali nisam siguran da ce Rusi uspeti da obuzdaju Asada, a Turci pobunjenike. U suprotnom, rat ce trajati jos dugo, i jos nije izgubio potencijal da uvuce u direktan sukob i vece sile.

_____

My Moon Che Gavara.

Post by Zuper on Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:44 pm

Da je Asad pametan da malko prikoci posle deblokade Deira. Moglo bi se desiti da ako ih brzo resi njega Tramp resava 2019 u borbi protiv zlog pro-iranskog diktatora koji unistavaju our values
Neka sada malo SDF cisti pustinju ionako ce na pregorima traziti dobar komad zemlje.

Post by Zuper on Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:46 pm

Ointagru Unartan wrote:Daech je zavrsena prica, ko u sahu kad igrac ocigledno gubi ali iz mazohizma ne zeli da preda dok ne bude matiran, pitanje je sta ce biti sa Idlibom. Postoji sansa da se uspostavi kakav-takav mir, koji bi podrazumevao de fakto podelu Sirije bar na neko vreme, ali nisam siguran da ce Rusi uspeti da obuzdaju Asada, a Turci pobunjenike. U suprotnom, rat ce trajati jos dugo, i jos nije izgubio potencijal da uvuce u direktan sukob i vece sile.

Sirija je podeljena i podela je dogovorena. Ako ID brzo ode velika je sansa da Asad opet bude pord pritiskom zapada.
ID jeste gotova kao  paradrzava ali ne kao teroristicka organizacija.

Post by Ointagru Unartan on Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:57 pm

Zuper wrote:
Sirija je podeljena i podela je dogovorena. Ako ID brzo ode velika je sansa da Asad opet bude pord pritiskom zapada.
ID jeste gotova kao  paradrzava ali ne kao teroristicka organizacija.

Ocigledno je da ce ID otici, a opet Zapad i Arapi smanjuju svoje investicije u Siriji, sem Amera i SFD-a. Prvo su Ameri prekinuli snabdevanje pobunjenika, sad evo i Britanci prestaju sa treniranjem dzihadista u Idlibu, Jordan krenuo u obnavljanje veza sa sirijskom vladom, a saudijski ministar vanjskih poslova objasnio sefovima pobunjenika da S. Arabiju boli sada boli dupe za Siriju.  Sve to u protekle dve nedelje.

_____

My Moon Che Gavara.

Post by Zuper on Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:05 am

Izrael ima neke druge kalkulacije...videce se.

Post by Filipenko on Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:15 am

Raka u ruševinama, jer to su demokratske tekovine, a ne tekovine zlih Rusa koji bombarduju poneseni zlim instinktom da živu silu pretvaraju u mrtvu prirodu.

Post by Gargantua on Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:30 pm

Filipe, ima li te na slici negde?

Ivan Sidorenko‏

[ltr]@IvanSidorenko1[/ltr]

42m42 minutes ago

#Syria #DeirEzzor #Deir_Ezzor #SRG Brigadier General Issam Zahreddine celebrating with soldiers the lifting of Deir Al Zor City Siege

Post by Ointagru Unartan on Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:38 pm

A Filipa nema na slici, jer umesto da slavi, on se vec sprema za napad na Idlib.

Spoiler:

_____

My Moon Che Gavara.

Post by Blind Lime Pie on Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:08 pm

Ali koji majstor licemerja treba da budeš pa da se ložiš na Asada, Gadafija itd, a smeta ti Vučić.

_____
e poi c'era la marmotta che confezionava la cioccolata

Post by Filipenko on Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:06 am

Ko se loži na Asada i Gadafija?

Post by Filipenko on Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:07 am

Herojima Deir Er Zora čestitke!

Post by diktotar on Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:13 am

Filipenko wrote:Raka u ruševinama, jer to su demokratske tekovine, a ne tekovine zlih Rusa koji bombarduju poneseni zlim instinktom da živu silu pretvaraju u mrtvu prirodu.

lici na grozni cecenija 90ih

_____
U Srbiji vlada bezvezništvo, u pravom smislu te reči.
Želimir Žilnik

Post by MNE on Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:59 am

Blind Lime Pie wrote:Ali koji majstor licemerja treba da budeš pa da se ložiš na Asada, Gadafija itd, a smeta ti Vučić.

Libija i Sirija nemaju boljih alternativa (kad govorimo o realnim alternativama), Srbija ima.

Koji licimuri i demoni moraju da budu oni koji silom skidaju(ili žele da skidaju) vlasti u Libiji i Siriji da bi došli oni mnogo gori dok u Srbiji daju podršku nečemu najgorem što je Srbiju moglo da snađe.

Post by Gargantua on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:01 am

Frankfurt juče

Post by Ointagru Unartan on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:10 am

Proslavljaju Der Ezor ili pobedu u kvalifikacijama za svetsko?

_____

My Moon Che Gavara.

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:36 am