Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

moj drug metalika

moj drug metalika - Page 5 Empty Re: moj drug metalika

Post by beatakeshi Tue 11 Aug - 22:13:16

Jel ovaj vaš?
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sun 16 Aug - 2:05:33

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug - 10:27:08

pusti je pri brzini od 1.25x, tek tada moze da se slusa  moj drug metalika - Page 5 3274312807
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sun 16 Aug - 10:54:13

moj drug metalika - Page 5 3579118792

Meni je i ovako dobra. Sinoć sam je preslušao bar deset puta.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu 20 Aug - 18:44:22

CATHEDRAL, ELECTRIC WIZARD Members Join Forces In WITH THE DEAD

August 11, 2015 39 Comments

Share8.7K Tweet66 16 Reddit0 Share8.9K

image: http://assets.blabbermouth.net/media/withthedeadband2015_638.jpg
    moj drug metalika - Page 5 Withthedeadband2015_638

WITH THE DEAD, the new U.K.-based band featuring members of CATHEDRAL and ELECTRIC WIZARD, will release its six-track, self-titled debut on October 16 via Rise Above Records.

WITH THE DEAD was formed by the founding rhythm section of occultist doom overloads ELECTRIC WIZARD: guitarist/bassist Tim Bagshaw and drummer Mark Greening, a pair once notorious for the sheer brute heaviness of their bowel-shaking sound and early extra-curricular activities that involved excess, injury and low-level criminality (arrests for the theft of a crucifix from a church roof and drunkenly robbing an off-licence to name but two). Both have also played together in RAMESSES.

Completing the triangle is frontman Lee Dorrian, co-founder of doom pioneers CATHEDRAL, former frontman with grindcore legends NAPALM DEATH and owner of Rise Above Records, the U.K.'s finest independent purveyors of all sounds heavy and underground, whose stable of bands include GHOST, UNCLE ACID & THE DEADBEATS, LUCIFER, BLOOD CEREMONY and WITCHCRAFT. Having been in business since 1988, Rise Above is also one of the most enduring.

Existing doom-heads will already know that the longstanding relationship between Rise Above and ELECTRIC WIZARD is one that was fractious and fraught. Much mud has been slung between band, label and former members in recent years, but the WITH THE DEAD trio are of the opinion that big words meant little — it's the action that truly counts. And as the fire that is ELECTRIC WIZARD peters out, WITH THE DEAD burn with eyebrow-singeing intensity. WITH THE DEAD are heavy. No — scratch that. WITH THE DEAD are heavy.H.E.A.V.Y!!! They are a band with teeth and talons.

Like the product of some sort of alchemical alignment or a diabolical modern demon summoned by a whispered incantatory spell, WITH THE DEAD formed on All Hallow's Eve 2014. They worked quickly and the result is a six-track, self-titled debut broadside that draws on the members' rich musical legacy but without ever taking a backward step. Rising like a fecund creature from the fetid bogs of old England, WITH THE DEAD is a malevolent beast that lurches and staggers, flattening everything in its path. Guitars moil and curdle, bubbling up through the loam like black tar, while existing fans will surely welcome the return of Dorrian's distinctly hateful vocals. The album was recorded at Orgone Studios in High Barnet, London with producer/engineer Jaime Gomez Arellano in late March/early April 2015. "With The Dead"'s vocals were then added in two very short evening sessions in April and May 2015.

"With The Dead" track listing:

01. Crown of Burning Stars
    02. The Cross
    03. Nephthys
    04. Living With The Dead
    05. I Am The Virus
    06. Screams From My Own Grave

WITH THE DEAD lineup:

Lee Dorrian - vocals
    Tim Bagshaw - guitar / bass
    Mark Greening - drums

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/cathedral-electric-wizard-members-join-forces-in-with-the-dead/#bEybuYvAKrvmzZpL.99

_____

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Mon 24 Aug - 0:28:43

Ko je metalac i metalaskoga roda, a ne preslušao ovaj album, na jakni mu nitna ne niknula, nit prišivač na rukavu.

_____

Bluberi

Post by Bluberi Mon 24 Aug - 0:38:46

OXI IDEA@SlobaGeorgiev 7m7 minutes ago
    Jedna je @Metallica i jedno je @NedeljnikVreme Kopije su užas Skrndelj
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Tue 25 Aug - 19:22:14

Izišo novi Ghost!

_____

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 25 Aug - 19:53:40

bas htedoh da te pitam zasto ne prijavljujes, vec danima moze da se cuje
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 25 Aug - 19:55:14

inace Iron Maiden najavili svetsku turneju u 35 zemalja, nadam se da ce opet nasi promoteri naci racunicu.
    idemo da se opet iznapijamo i da urlamo!
    mada me brine to sto ce ici Ed Force One avionom (Jumbo Jet), ne znam da li Surcin moze da ugosti to cudo.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 25 Aug - 19:58:42

manijak.

“When the opportunity arose from my friends at Air Atlanta Icelandic to lease a 747 for The Book of Souls World Tour, of course we jumped at the chance, who wouldn’t? The greatest benefit of travelling in a 747 is that because of its colossal size and freight capacity we can carry our stage production and all our stage equipment and desks in the cargo hold without having to make any of the immense structural modifications needed to do this on the previous 757, the extent of which fans will have noted on the Flight 666 DVD. Although in reality we cannot carry much more gear the savings in complexity, time and cost make using the 747 even more practical. All we will need to do is “paint” it and move a few seats around, with the added advantage that there is much more room for band and crew – our Krew can almost get a row of seats each to catch up on sleep on the flights! Furthermore, it is marginally faster 0.85 MACH and the range of around 7000NM (13,000 km) is much greater which means we will not have to make the refuelling stops we needed to with the 757.

“However, even though we have worked out the logistics of taking a plane of that immense size out on tour, I still have to learn to fly it before we can go anywhere! So, I’m currently doing my training to qualify as a pilot and Captain on a Boeing 747.  I’m doing this at Cardiff Aviation, my aircraft maintenance facility in Wales, where we recently took possession of a rather splendid 747 simulator which I can’t wait to get practising on! 

“We’re all really excited at the thought of bringing our brand new tour to fans who have never seen us play live before, and of course re-visiting all our old friends again too. You can rest assured we are all working hard to put together a spectacular show for our fans.”
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Tue 25 Aug - 20:07:33

E, jel si preslušao Crom?

I ti i Jir-lo morate da preslušate! To je bend koji ste celog života tražili! Da čuješ samo semplove koje su ubacili! Lu-di-lo!

_____

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Tue 25 Aug - 20:08:20

Jordan Rivers wrote:inace Iron Maiden najavili svetsku turneju u 35 zemalja, nadam se da ce opet nasi promoteri naci racunicu.
    idemo da se opet iznapijamo i da urlamo!
    mada me brine to sto ce ici Ed Force One avionom (Jumbo Jet), ne znam da li Surcin moze da ugosti to cudo.

Obavezno.

_____

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun 30 Aug - 17:50:31

Procureo The Book of Souls.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun 30 Aug - 18:05:55

Murderfejse moj, ovo se vec da slusati.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sun 30 Aug - 18:06:30

Pa baci PM, jebo te Edi.

_____

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun 30 Aug - 18:10:05

Kakav opasan rif u Empire of the Clouds, da se usereš.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sun 30 Aug - 18:22:31

Novi Ghost takođe razbiva. Apsolutna preporuka: "He is", "Majesty" i "Absolution".

_____

Indy

Post by Indy Mon 31 Aug - 3:02:20

E, može. Srećom mi žena nije tu, pa mogu da raspalim iz sve snage!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 31 Aug - 9:57:00

Tako brate.

Williame, utisci?
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Mon 31 Aug - 10:10:30

Nisam još stigao da preslušam, javljam čim stignem.

_____

Ferenz

Post by Ferenz Thu 3 Sep - 9:01:50

Ušli, odradili posao i izašli

Postoji li ijedan ljubitelj rokenrola koji - bez obzira bio mu blizak ili ne stil Motorheda - ne zna ama baš sve o Janu Kilmisteru, jednoj od najvećih ikona popularne muzike i čoveku koji je za života postao "hodajuća kolekcija mitova i legendi"?

moj drug metalika - Page 5 20uv0vt
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri 11 Sep - 10:01:31

Bruce Dickinson Got Tongue Cancer from Being a Cunning Linguist
    Wednesday, September 2nd, 2015 at 1:30PM By Axl Rosenberg
    moj drug metalika - Page 5 Bruce-dickinson-cunning-linguist-620x319In a minute I’m gonna run a quote from Bruce Dickinson in which he basically says, “Men over forty are at serious risk of getting cancer from performing oral sex, and it’s really no laughing matter,” and you’re gonna glance back up at my headline and the tasteful image that I’ve made for this article, and you’re gonna go, “Hey, Axl, you asshole, you are doing exactly what Bruce just said not to do.” And your assertion will be 100% correct. I have no counter argument.
    Except this: I’m not yet over forty; some would surely argue I’m in a state of arrested development, and therefore still find jokes about oral sex hilarious; Dickinson survived; and, perhaps most importantly of all… if you can’t laugh at shit, what is the point of living?
    And so, with that out of the way, here is Bruce Dickinson telling Eddie Trunk how he got tongue cancer even though he’s not a smoker, as transcribed by Blabbermouth:
    “It’s a virus. HPV — human papilloma virus. They all are. I’m almost willing to bet, anytime you hear about somebody who gets tonsil cancer, throat cancer, lung cancer, whatever it is, if they’re not heavy smokers and they’re not massive, heavy drinkers, it’s almost inevitably… There’s a five hundred percent increase in this type of cancer in men over forty — five hundred percent increase. It’s massive. It’s the same virus that causes cervical cancer. The diagnosis is the same. It’s the same words they use. And the issue is that in guys, typically, it only presents as a lump in the side of your neck. It’s probably already beavering away inside your tongue, and you don’t even know. And the secondary one that pops up is the one that’s right next door — in your lymph node. And that’s the one that [where you go], ‘Hey, what’s this lump in my neck?'”
    “I had two tumors — I had one golf ball-sized one in my tongue, and I had another one the size of a large strawberry or a small walnut in the lymph node in the right side of my neck, and that’s the one that felt a little strange. I thought, ‘Hmm, am I getting a cold? Am I getting some sort of bug, or what’s going on?’ But it didn’t go down, and it was kind of hard; it wasn’t squishy and moving around like normal soft tissue, a lymph node, does. So that was the giveaway, and typically, that is the only giveaway. ‘Cause when I got diagnosed with it, I immediately went in and… You’ve got nothing else better to do for nine weeks or twelve weeks except Google it on the Internet, find out everything you can about it. Know your enemy, you know? And, so, looking at other guys’ experiences and clinical reports, you find out that, wow, this thing is really prevalent and lots and lots of guys, they don’t know a huge amount about why, about why it affects some guys and not other guys, why some guys get an HPV infection that doesn’t go away, ’cause they normally just go away. But in some guys over forty, it doesn’t. And everybody makes the jokes about [actor] Michael Douglas [who claimed that cunnilingus could have caused his throat cancer], ’cause he was having oral sex, and it’s just, like, okay, we need to get over that one, guys, because this is kind of serious. There’s hundreds of thousands of people at risk for this. And guys should know, if you get a lump here, and you’re over forty, don’t just assume antibiotics will get rid of it. Go and properly get it checked out. It’s important.”
    Mostly, I’m really just glad Dickinson is okay and still rockin’. But I’m also delighted to finally answer the question, “Who the hell uses dental dams?” Smart men over forty, that’s who!moj drug metalika - Page 5 The-more-you-know-620x319

_____

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun 13 Sep - 6:44:50

Ja odoh na pecanje, a vama dobro jutro želim.

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sun 13 Sep - 9:31:40

moj drug metalika - Page 5 3579118792

Super! Spot izgleda kao replika na St. Anger! You call that metal? THIS is metal!

_____

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr - 12:18:27