Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK - Politika i društvo

Anduril

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 20 Empty Re: UK - Politika i društvo

Post by Anduril Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:44 pm

Gargantua wrote:nema ništa od toga dok je sam čin brexita tema. moraće da izađu da bi mogli da pričaju o oligarhiji (koja je i inače bila za rimejn).
    laburistima treba da se završi priča o brexitu kao demokratskoj temi, a to neće moći bez ostvarenja - bilo kakvog - brexita. treba oduzeti torijevcima da rade to što rade pod maskom "borbe za demokratski mandat" i ogoliti njihovu poziciju.

Pa nije bas sva oligarhija za rimejn - dobro je objasnio Mejson, oni najgori delovi su za. 
    A prica o oligarhiji jeste prica o Bregzitu samo na drugaciji nacin. 
    Demokratija i slicno nije velika tema za sever - glasace i za djavola ako im servira (zamisljenje) krivce za raspad tamo.
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:26 am

Sa naslovnice današnjeg FT-a:

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 20 EEX9YLNWkAU_uGm?format=jpg&name=medium
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:52 am

Pff...

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 20 Lenjivac_4_532703925

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:26 am

bojo tsipras

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Zuper

Post by Zuper Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:14 am

Naravno da nije. To su takticke finese a ne Cipras,

Ladno je UDBa bila napravila numeru za one koje su obradjivali.
    E to je bila sluzba i drzava.
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:53 am

prvo finese pa grizes jastuk dok te sojbel gazi kolicima

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:04 pm

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 20 3579118792

Nek ostane zapisano da sam jos kad je Boris bio tek kandidat za premijer nagadjao da ce ovo biti ishod. Mada meni poredjenje nije bio Cipras, nego Vucic. Only Nixon could go to China i te fore. Prvo izgradis imidz kao ultra brexitovac, a onda kazes - ljudi, kad vam JA kazem, ovo je pobeda! I onda im uvalis isto ono sto je neuspesno pokusavala da im uvali Terezica.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:11 pm

pa to. samo uk nije srbija ili grcka.

_____
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:12 pm

vrlo smela izjava surlače
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:44 am

The Conservatives have pushed further ahead of Labour in the latest Opinium/Observer poll – despite yet another turbulent week for Boris Johnson.

The latest poll shows the Tories on 37%, up two since last week, while Labour is unchanged on 25%. The Liberal Democrats whose conference opens this weekend in Bournemouth are on 16% (down one), and the Brexit party is also unchanged on 13%.
    https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/14/tories-extend-poll-lead-to-12-despite-week-of-political-chaos?CMP=share_btn_tw&__twitter_impression=true
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:22 pm

Cikaju ga da raspise izbore  UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 20 2304934895
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:23 pm

William Murderface wrote:UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 20 3579118792

Nek ostane zapisano da sam jos kad je Boris bio tek kandidat za premijer nagadjao da ce ovo biti ishod. Mada meni poredjenje nije bio Cipras, nego Vucic. Only Nixon could go to China i te fore. Prvo izgradis imidz kao ultra brexitovac, a onda kazes - ljudi, kad vam JA kazem, ovo je pobeda! I onda im uvalis isto ono sto je neuspesno pokusavala da im uvali Terezica.

Racuna na Labour brexitovce, bez njih nema "numbers"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:02 am

Bettel's anger highlights a bleak truth: the EU27 just wants Britain to go
    Luxembourg PM’s exasperation is shared by EU officials and national leaders

Jon Henley

It was, by any standards, an unusual spectacle: the leader of the European Union’s second-smallest country deciding to empty-chair the British prime minister at what was supposed to have been a joint press conference after their meeting.

Ostensibly, logistics were the problem: No 10 was concerned by the small but very noisy protest awaiting Boris Johnson outside; Luxembourg government officials said there was no room big enough to move the event inside.
    Whatever the reason, the press conference that Xavier Bettel ended up giving alone – gesturing to the lectern where his counterpart should have stood – served as a striking symbol of EU leaders’ mounting frustration with the Brexit process.

The Luxembourg prime minister did not hold back. The leave campaign had been built on lies, he said. Johnson’s oft-repeated claims of progress in the talks were baseless. London had come up with nothing to replace the backstop.

Above all, the UK – not the EU – was to blame for the impasse. “I just want to repeat and remind that Theresa May accepted the withdrawal agreement,” he said. Britain’s “homemade” problems were causing “general problems” for the whole of the EU.

This was barely concealed anger – not just at the uncertainty and stress being endured by citizens, companies and countries who, after three years, “want and deserve clarity”, but at the disingenuous game being played by the British government.

Johnson has talked, repeatedly, of “real signs of movement” in Berlin, Paris and Dublin on getting rid of the backstop, the perennial obstacle to a Brexit agreement. “A huge amount of progress is being made” in the negotiations, he insists.

For EU officials, the regular meetings with Johnson’s special envoy do not even qualify as “negotiations”. There are grave doubts, after his suspension of parliament and failure to advance any concrete proposals, that the prime minister wants a deal at all – and, should one be achieved, that he could get it through parliament.
    Ideas for an all-Ireland regulatory regime for food and agriculture, which No 10 thinks would go a long way to replacing the backstop, fall far short of the requirement to protect EU markets from dangerous goods, fraud or unfair competition.

And as Bettel’s exasperation made clear, officials in Brussels, and leaders in national capitals, are running out of patience. Hopes that Britain might eventually give Brexit up as a bad job and remain in the EU are giving way to prayers that it won’t.

Many now dread the prospect, remote as it may seem, of a second referendum. “Why on earth would you want a country so bitterly and hopelessly divided to stay?” asked one diplomat. “The wounds are going to last generations. How damaging would that be to Europe? Come back, maybe – but leave and sort things out first.”

The EU27 members do not trust Johnson, but many have little confidence in Jeremy Corbyn or in the quarrelsome tribes of remainers either. Certainly, they would rather have a deal: no one wants the chaos and economic pain of no deal, or to be seen to be giving Britain a helping hand over the cliff.

But that deal clearly cannot come at any cost. Twenty-six member states will, first, never abandon Ireland when it insists on the need for an operable backstop because, despite the clout of Germany and France, the EU remains a club of small countries, most with populations smaller than 10 million.

Equally important, the European priority remains – as it has since June 2016 – the integrity of the EU single market. EU businesses are lobbying their governments, but not in order to persuade them to offer the UK a favourable deal so that sales of BMW cars and prosecco are not hit too hard.

No, European businesses want their governments to avoid any risk of British companies retaining privileged access to the single market while undercutting them by disobeying its rules: a weakened single market is a far more damaging prospect than even a no-deal Brexit.

For all those reasons, the EU would, on the whole, prefer Britain to leave now, if possible quite soon. And as Bettel’s irritation showed, it is fast tiring of a psychodrama that is costing it time, money and anxiety, and that is none of its making.
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:57 am

Pre neki dan:
    Liberal Democrat members have officially endorsed revoking Article 50 without a referendum if leader Jo Swinson wins power at the next general election.

Anduril

Post by Anduril Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:34 am

Libdemsi uglavnom konkurisu sa konzervama za mesta tako da ce ovaj rast stetiti pre svega Borisu.
    U Skotskoj ce SNP razbiti konzerve, tako da ce glavna bitka biti na severu Engleske izmedju Labur i Brexitasa i na jugu sa Libdemsima.
    Ako Brexit bude katastrofa u smislu nestasica i raspada ekonomije, moze da dodje do totalnog raspada Torija koje ce zameniti Libdemsi kao centar a Labur ide na levo.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:34 am

Meni se u ovom momentu sve vise cini da ce biti nekakvog deala
    Solus_Rex

Post by Solus_Rex Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:22 pm

Može li neki komentar na ovo predočavanje prilika?

[size=30] [/size]

Post by Nino Quincampoix Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:47 am

Gordy Minimaks.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:25 am

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 20 3579118792

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:38 am

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 20 286371741

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:32 am

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:56 pm

Ovih dana je u toku neki pičvajz kod laburista koji nisam baš ispratio, radi se valjda o eventualnom ukidanju mesta potpredsednika partije a koje trenutno drži Tom Votson, koji je, recimo, liberalno tj anti-korbinovsko krilo partije. Očigledno se nešto više od toga valja u pozadini oko ove njihove konferencije, šta, i da li išta bitno, videćemo...

Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:15 pm

Na prvu loptu izgleda da to nije organizovao Corbyn
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:12 am

Jeremy Corbyn has lowest leadership satisfaction rating for any opposition leader since 1977

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 20 B4CZNne
    https://www.ipsos.com/ipsos-mori/en-uk/jeremy-corbyn-has-lowest-leadership-satisfaction-rating-any-opposition-leader-1977
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:03 pm

Pre samo nešto više od dve godine imao je praktično isto pozitivnih i negativnih, što mu je bio maksimalni domet.

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 20 EE6Eu_1W4AApWSH?format=jpg&name=large

Laburisti se vratili na 2. mesto po YouGovu.

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:38 pm