Rusija i sve vezano za nju

Re: Rusija i sve vezano za nju

Post by Filipenko on Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Ointagru Unartan on Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:53 pm

Cuvaj se, Skripalj!

Video from the scene shows Putin taking a good, long aim with the rifle and then taking a shot 600 meters from the target. His shots landed three times.

https://www.rt.com/news/438858-putin-sniper-rifle-kalashnikov/

_____
"Ne morate krenuti odavde da biste dosli tamo. Moguce je krenuti odavde i vratiti se ponovo tu, ali preko onoga tamo."
Aca Seltik, Sabrana razmisljanja o topologiji, tom cetvrti.

My Moon Che Gavara.

Post by xie saike on Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:05 pm

kakav kalas kad je u svim igricama najbolja puska snajper dragunov

_____
U Srbiji vlada bezvezništvo, u pravom smislu te reči.
Želimir Žilnik

-----------------------------------------------------
Фолу-Уп Гроуп Боард

Post by Filipenko on Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:24 am

Koliko je ta puška vredela petnaestorici njegovih vojnika koji su poginuli izraelskom krivicom?

Post by MNE on Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:13 am

šta treba da radi Izrael, da prekine dejstva protiv njihovog protivnika jer je posada na S200 nesposobna?

Post by паће on Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:13 pm

MNE wrote:šta treba da radi Izrael, da prekine dejstva protiv njihovog protivnika jer je posada na S200 nesposobna?

На кога овде мислиш кад кажеш њиховог? Има ту више играча који дејствују једни против других.

_____
то ја бришем, некад милице некад не
"multiple websites" - c'mon, where would you find them? For starters, find ONE multiple website. Oh, you meant "more than one"? Well, that's called "many".

Post by MNE on Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:03 pm

pa izraelski protivnik je Hezbolah/Iranci sa kojima SAA sarađuje a Rusi se ograđuju od njihovog djelovanja zato ne reaguju kad ih Izrael napada

ne ulazim u to da li ih Izrael opravdano smatra prijetnjom ili ne ali zvanično su u ratu i jbg imaju legitimno pravo da ih gađaju kad god im se digne

Post by паће on Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:09 pm

Не питам те за израелског противника него чијег њиховог. На које њих си мислио.

_____
"multiple websites" - c'mon, where would you find them? For starters, find ONE multiple website. Oh, you meant "more than one"? Well, that's called "many".

Post by MNE on Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:10 pm

glupo zvuči protiv protivnika

Post by паће on Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:32 pm

Па то, треба прецизирати, ал кад каже "Izrael, da prekine dejstva protiv njihovog protivnika" то значи ни мање ни више него "против противника оног другог, малопре поменутог", а контекст јебига одскрољао навише и више не знам на кога од свих њих мисли. Да је рекао "против свог противника", било би јасно.

_____

Post by MNE on Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:12 pm

Ispravno.

Post by Gargantua on Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:17 am

Nije bitno ko kako glasa....

In Russia's Far East, a Clumsy Attempt to Steal an Election Backfires

Blatant electoral fraud in the Primorsky Krai gubernatorial election spells trouble for Putin.

By Sergey Radchenko
September 21, 2018

The Russian government has amassed impressive capabilities for interfering in other countries’ elections, but these abilities are woefully underutilized when it comes to Russia’s own elections. Why bother when you can blatantly falsify the results?

Russia’s dismal standards reached a new low on September 16, amid widespread fraud in the Far East. The gubernatorial run-off in Primorsky Krai (the Maritime Province), which pitted the acting governor (and the regime’s candidate) Andrei Tarasenko against a Communist Party contender Andrei Ishchenko, witnessed last-minute fabrication of polling station protocols. Tarasenko, trailing far behind his rival with 95 percent of ballots counted, suddenly surged ahead, beating Ishchenko 49.55 percent to 48.06 percent.

Russia prides itself on a sophisticated country-wide voting system. Local protocols are fed into the computer network, and are made publicly available, by the polling station, on the Central Election Commission’s website. There is thus a degree of transparency in the system, which of course does not prevent the usual practices like the illegal use of administrative resources, carousel voting, and vote buying (all long part and parcel of the Russian electoral process).

But sometimes even the usual practices fall short. Faced with what seemed like an inevitable victory by the opposition candidate, the local election authorities resorted to desperate measures: fabricating protocols. The unfortunate impartiality of the computer system immediately exposed where the fraud took place, with a number of polling station suddenly showing Tarasenko with 95 percent of the vote, and a few registering a staggering 100 percent.

Tarasenko’s failure to win the election in the first round, held on September 9, was widely perceived as a setback to Putin and his party, United Russia. Putin’s popularity had been sagging for months. Sluggish economic performance and pervasive corruption have eroded the regime’s political legitimacy. An unpopular pension reform package caused a swell of protests across Russia. Tarasenko’s failure at the polls was a sign, however tentative, of a society awakening from slumber.

Putin hurried to the rescue of his beleaguered candidate. In Vladivostok for the Eastern Economic Forum (held from September 11-13), Putin endorsed Tarasenko’s candidacy, telling him that “everything will be fine.” The fabrication of election protocols showed that Putin meant what he said. But the crudeness of the fraud beggared belief. Ishchenko called on his supporters to protest, and briefly declared a hunger strike.

Why would anyone falsify the election results in such an incredibly shameless but also incredibly stupid manner? The evidence suggests that the scam was a local initiative, spearheaded by insecure officials who were stunned by what was shaping to be an upset of national magnitude. Local electoral manipulation is not unheard of in Russia. It’s the standard in Chechnya, for example. But the fact that fraudulent elections now take place across Russia – from Chechnya to the Far East – is itself a telling reminder of the deep systemic rot.

Embarrassed by the sham, the election authorities ruled on September 19 to invalidate the results and hold new elections. The head of Russia’s Central Election Commission, Ella Panfilova, promised to “ruthlessly cancel” any election that occasioned instances of fraud. Putin’s spokesman Dmitrii Peskov supported her decision, adding that Putin himself had often spoken about the “priority of clean and fair elections.” New elections are to be held in December, and may yet result in a victory for Tarasenko and United Russia. If not, why not try again? Unable to get elected through outright fraud, Putin’s party may well win by outlasting its opponents in the election ring. In the meantime, Putin’s candidate retains his position as the acting governor.

The Primorsky Krai run-off fiasco coincides with an important anniversary. Thirty years ago, Mikhail Gorbachev introduced democratic elections, resulting in a dramatic upset for the ruling Soviet Communist party. It was also Gorbachev who first opened Primorsky Krai to the outside world, intimating that one day the region would look like California. Thirty years later, in a historic irony, the Soviet Communist Party’s successor – the Russian Communist Party – has been denied victory by the ruling regime, making the Maritime Province look less like California, and more like Chechnya.

But here is a downside for Putin. Reliance on fraud undercuts the government’s legitimacy. An illegitimate government, supported by little else other than the mechanism of raw state repression, may yet last for a very long time, but the pent-up resentment will not go away. Vladivostok, seven time zones away from Moscow, is too far away to make a major dent at the center of power. But even amid all the societal apathy, the rumblings are clearly audible. Democratic change, like a long-awaited dawn, may yet come from the Far East.

https://thediplomat.com/2018/09/in-russias-far-east-a-clumsy-attempt-to-steal-an-election-backfires/

Post by William Murderface on Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:39 am

The unfortunate impartiality of the computer system immediately exposed where the fraud took place

_____
"Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije

Post by Zuper on Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:34 am

Dolazi gas i do Srbije, kako i ne bi,

Russia's Gazprom Is Investing More In Oil & Gas Worldwide Than Rival Exxon

2,362 viewsAug 22, 2018, 10:39am

Got money?
The Russians do. Lots of it. And not a single American firm comes even close to them.
Call it a fit of desperation to counter their new American rivals, but when it comes to capital expenditure on big energy projects no one spends like Gazprom spends.
Gazprom is the sanctioned, state-controlled natural gas giant that is busy building two new pipelines into Europe: Turkish Stream and Nord Stream II. As a result of these endeavors and more, [url=https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.forbes.com%2Fsites%2Fkenrapoza%2F2018%2F08%2F22%2Frussias-gazprom-is-worlds-biggest-energy-investor%2F&text=Gazprom leads a ranking of oil and gas big spenders with an estimated capex of %24160 billion]Gazprom leads a ranking of oil and gas big spenders with an estimated capex of $160 billion[/url] to be spent on 84 oil and gas projects worldwide. That is almost double the $87 billion being spent by China’s Sinopec on 74 projects, and $86 billion on 91 projects by Royal Dutch Shell, according to GlobalData, a market analytics company. The data includes both projects in the works and projects on paper until 2025.

Gazprom is not only the overall spending leader but is the leader in midstream oil and gas development, too. They are expected to lead both in pipeline projects and in the natural gas processing segments. In the pipeline segment, Gazprom is estimated to spend $71 billion on 18 planned and announced pipelines over the next seven years.

Naravno tu je i simobol, najvisa zagrada Evrope se zavrsava,

Vidite kako je lepo.

Post by William Murderface on Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:09 am

Joj Zuperiska, cim neko pomene izborne mahinacije, ti hitno zatrpavas ovim Sankt Peterburgom na vodi. Na koga me to podseti...

_____
"Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Post by Zuper on Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:41 am

Nemoj da kukas.
Ali ima delom istine u onome sto kazes, nije lepo samo da stavljam tu zagradu, evo jos najvecih nebodera Evrope,

Post by William Murderface on Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:01 pm

Jbt, ti si stvarno cuknut uglavu.

_____

Post by MNE on Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:10 pm

stvarno bi mogao da pređeš u sns tabor da imaš makar te sendviče, greota takav talenat da propadne

Post by Gargantua on Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:29 pm

Na braniku putindžbine

Post by Filipenko on Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:07 pm

Najjače mi je kako je ustanovljeno da su komunisti pokradeni, ali im se ne priznaje pobeda već se izbori ponavljaju.

Da se ovaj put pokrade kako treba. Jebiga, uhvatili ih nespremne 

Post by KinderLad on Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:41 pm

The Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny has been detained immediately on his release from prison

Post by rumbeando on Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:08 am

Pasoši Petrova i Boširova koje je objavio Belingket su naravno lažni, ali pohapsićemo one koji su im prodali državne tajne.

Post by Ointagru Unartan on Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:09 pm

Over 700 kids fell out of windows to their death in Russia in 2017, while 500 others tragically died during summer holidays due to safety violations, an ombudsman said, urging a nationwide program to change the “scary” trend.

https://www.rt.com/politics/439220-over-700-children-fell/

_____
"Ne morate krenuti odavde da biste dosli tamo. Moguce je krenuti odavde i vratiti se ponovo tu, ali preko onoga tamo."
Aca Seltik, Sabrana razmisljanja o topologiji, tom cetvrti.

My Moon Che Gavara.

Post by William Murderface on Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:12 pm

_____

Post by MNE on Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:25 pm

Ointagru Unartan wrote:

Over 700 kids fell out of windows to their death in Russia in 2017, while 500 others tragically died during summer holidays due to safety violations, an ombudsman said, urging a nationwide program to change the “scary” trend.

https://www.rt.com/politics/439220-over-700-children-fell/

"safety violations"

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:03 am