Rusija i sve vezano za nju

Re: Rusija i sve vezano za nju

Post by KinderLad on Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:18 pm

Procitao sam tekst. Ukratko

Uglavnom - masa gluposti.

Post by паће on Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:21 pm

Био би добар за осредњи СФ, који иначе врви ликовима који нађу неки свој угао, не већи од једног лучног степена, и преко њега објасне све. Али баш све. И унутар тог угла све изгледа као да се уклапа једно с другим, све изгледа јасно, док се не сетиш било чега изван тога.

_____
сви ће поцркамо
Just let me worst the weight, okay?

Post by Gargantua on Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:48 am

https://irrussianality.wordpress.com/2018/04/10/the-loneliness-of-the-half-breed/

Surkov’s article will no doubt get a negative reception among Western commentators, and be spun to argue that Russia is bent on confrontation with the West. After all, if you’re not with us, you must be against us. But it’s worth noting that Surkov at no point condemns the West nor argues that Russia should be trying to undermine Western hegemony. He simply argues that Russia and the West are doomed to go their separate ways. This is far removed from the ambitious Eurasianist designs of the likes of Alexander Dugin, who argue that Russia should lead a grand international coalition to overturn the existing international order. In this regard, it’s noteworthy that Surkov avoids using the term ‘Eurasia’ to describe Russia and also directly denies that Russia is a ‘third civilization’, thus failing to endorse a key Eurasianist concept.

Rather than Eurasianism, with its often expansionist, anti-Western ambitions, Surkov’s view of Russia’s place in the world seems closer to that of the late Vadim Tsymbursky and his idea of ‘Island Russia’ into which Russia should retreat. That is keeping with the editorial line of Russia in Global Affairs, which in recent times has published a number of Tsymbursky-inspired pieces, such as articles by Boris Mezhuev on the idea of ‘civilizational realism’ and an essay by Nikolai Spassky, entitled ‘Island of Russia’.  These bear witness to a growing isolationist trend in Russian geopolitical thought. ‘Isolationist’ isn’t actually a very good word, because as Surkov points out, separation from the West doesn’t mean that Russia won’t still be connected with the wider world. Perhaps the word he chooses to use – ‘loneliness’ (odinochestvo) – might be better. But whatever word one uses, the point is the same. If Surkov’s article, and others in Russia in Global Affairs, are anything to go by, Russia’s elite aren’t looking for a conflict with the West, but are increasingly convinced that partnership is impossible and that Russia will have to learn to live on its own. People in the West should not find that threatening, but personally I do find it more than a little bit regrettable.

Post by KinderLad on Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:08 am

Ni istok, ni zapad, nego - sever

Post by Gargantua on Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:13 am

Filipenko wrote:Da, Trocki je rodjen tamo. Ali u prvi mah mi je promakao taj detalj, mislio sam da je prosto odvalio da je eto neka nepristojna masa iz ruske duboke unutrasnjosti eto pozelela da bude u trendu sa gospodom iz Pariza a do tada im je bilo tako dobro...

Simbirsk je Uljanovsk, jasno i po kome.

Moraš da radiš malo više sklekova na temu životopisa heroja revolucije

Post by Zuper on Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:33 pm

Je l' sam vam pricao o titanijumu i izvozu Rusije u SAD?!

Russia to stop exporting titanium to Boeing in counter-sanctions against US – draft law

Russia's Federation Council is looking to adopt counter-sanctions against the US, under which the country may ban exports of titanium components to aircraft giant Boeing, according to Russian Senator Sergey Ryabukhin.
"Among the rare earth metals that Russia supplies to the United States is titanium, which is necessary for the technological cycle of production of Boeing," Ryabukhin told RIA Novosti.
Russia could also ban the supply of RD-180 engines used by NASA and the Pentagon, the senator added.
“These rocket engines are used not only by NASA, but also by the Pentagon on their satellites. It means the US uses these rocket engines to launch their military satellites," he said.
Earlier on Friday, Russian deputies announced an upcoming response to the American sanctions imposed last week. According to State Duma Vice Speaker Ivan Melnikov, the Russian response would include ending cooperation with the US in the nuclear industry, aircraft building and airspace.

“Russia is able ‘to annoy’ the US by stopping or severely restricting cooperation in outer space, or by cutting supplies of components for Boeing aircraft, [and] close the supply of titanium," said Petr Pushkarev, chief analyst of TeleTrade.
Under the proposed response by the Russian government, the US and its allies could also be banned from participating in Russian privatization deals. At the moment, the list of legal entities that can organize privatization transactions in Russia includes Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, BNP Paribas, UBS, Citi and several other foreign banks.
Russia may also limit the supply of drugs, tobacco and alcohol from the United States.

As of last year, 40 percent of Russian titanium aircraft parts were sold to Boeing and 60 percent to its European rival Airbus, according to a spokesman for Russia’s Rostec corporation.
“We have a joint venture with American Boeing. It is located in the Urals, in Verkhnyaya Salda, where products are manufactured using absolutely unique technologies. We supply not titanium, but finished titanium parts. And the know-how belongs to the Russian side,” Viktor Kladov told Rossiyskaya Gazeta at the time.
Russian presidential spokesman Dmitry Peskov said the Kremlin will analyze the bill, but no definitive answer about its introduction can be given yet. "We need time to analyze the point of view of Russian lawmakers who initiated the bill, in order to formulate some position later," Peskov told journalists on Friday.

Post by Gargantua on Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:53 pm

After an 18-minute hearing on Friday, Judge Yulia Smolina of the Moscow Tagansky District Court took 40 minutes to deliberate and grant Roskomnadzor’s request to start blocking Telegram in Russia immediately, circumventing the typical legal process whereby the messenger would be able to appeal the verdict and delay when it comes into force. At Telegram CEO Pavel Durov’s request, the company’s lawyers didn’t attend the hearing, trying not to “legitimate” the trial. The legal team says it will appeal Friday’s decision.

Once it has a physical copy of the verdict in its possession, Roskomnadzor will have the legal authority to order Russian Internet Service Providers to start blocking access to Telegram hyperlinks, and it can also demand that Apple and Google remove it from their app stores.

Russian news organizations, state agencies, and many of the most popular Telegram channels have started redirecting subscribers to their accounts on other social networks, including Facebook, Vkontakte, Twitter, Instagram, Viber, and TamTam.

Hours after Roskomnadzor won the legal right to start blocking Telegram, the popular Internet censorship-circumvention tool Opera VPN was leading searches on Apple’s App Store in Russia. Telegram, meanwhile, was the App Store’s most-downloaded free app.

In May 2017, the Ukrainian government blocked several of Russia’s most popular online resources, leading several prominent Russian state officials to praise Internet-circumvention technology. Today, many of those comments are coming back to bite the authorities. When Ukraine blocked Vkontakte and Yandex, Deputy Communications Minister Alexey Volin said blocking large popular online resources “discredits the government.” He also insisted that such censorship is unfeasible, saying Internet users will use anonymizers, VPN services, and other programs.

Why does Roskomnadzor want to block Telegram?

The Federal Security Service has ordered Telegram to surrender the encryption keys for all user correspondence, and the company was already hit with an 800,000-ruble ($13,000) fine for noncompliance. Telegram insists that it is technically incapable of complying because its software architecture doesn’t store these keys centrally (the keys are created and stored on users’ own devices). Russian lawmakers say Telegram must redesign its software, if it’s not currently capable of complying with the country’s new “anti-terrorism” laws.

Post by Filipenko on Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:56 pm

Sa ustanovom kao Ros____nadzor se nije šaliti. Ohrana je to.

Post by Gargantua on Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:57 pm

Blocking Telegram is a blow to Russia's future An editorial by Meduza
Meduza
15:35, 13 april 2018

Meduza

Moscow’s Tagansky District Court has sanctioned the government’s decision to block Telegram, one of the world’s most recognizable technology companies with roots in Russia. If this happened abroad, it would be like the United States banning Facebook or Amazon, the European Union banning Skype or Spotify, or Belarus banning World of Tanks or Maps.me.

Blocking Telegram is an attack on something that should in fact be a source of pride for Russia.

Corporations like Gazprom call themselves “Russia’s national treasure,” but this title actually belongs to Telegram. How many Russian companies can you name that appeared during Putin’s third presidential term that went on to become a global sensation? How many Russian companies have achieved success abroad without taking a kopeck from the state budget and without selling an ounce of natural resources?

Blocking Telegram is a blow to the Russian economy.

The Russian state should have welcome Pavel Durov as its main ally, but instead it’s made him an enemy. Thanks to Durov, Russians have Vkontakte — a social network that never succumbed to the pressure of Facebook. (How many places are left on Earth where that’s still true?) Pavel Durov has become a hero to his generation, a role model for millions, and one of the most famous and respected Russians in the world.

Blocking Telegram is a blow to Russia's future.

Post by KinderLad on Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:34 pm

to je ono o cemu je Milanovic pisao

Post by Gargantua on Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by Vasilij on Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:07 pm

ok valjda ti je jasno da "Russian lawmakers" znaci - alkoholisani dokolicari iz Dume koji ne odlucuju ni o cemu i prekracuju vreme ludirajuci se na ovaj nacin.

_____
Gate, gate, para-gate, para-sam-gate,
Bodhi, svaha!

Post by Gargantua on Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:09 pm

Pa možda ih volođa ovaj put bar i delimično pripusti...

Post by Vasilij on Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:10 pm

Mozda ali ove mere se svode na - iseces kitu na panju, ispustis sekiru od bola i odseces sebi i nogu.

_____
Bodhi, svaha!

Post by William Murderface on Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:13 pm

_____
"Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije

Post by xie saike on Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:14 pm

to da su tamo neki kompetentni ljudi resavali mimo ove hitlerovske bitange je kao kad se ovde objavi "timovi strucnjaka su pripremali nove zakone", a ono tri stranacke bitange, uz maksimalno miniranje ucesca ocd i stvarne, a ne njihove isfingirane javnosti.

_____
U Srbiji vlada bezvezništvo, u pravom smislu te reči.
Želimir Žilnik

-----------------------------------------------------
Фолу-Уп Гроуп Боард

Post by Vasilij on Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:16 pm

Izmice ti finesa: u Dumi zapravo rade, pisu zakone, predlazu rezolucije i glasaju za njih, ali se sve to desava u paralelnoj realnosti Dume. to sto deputati rade nema posledice po realan zivot, ali eto zabavljaju se necim.

_____
Bodhi, svaha!

Post by xie saike on Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:19 pm

mogu ti izlistati i hrpu ovdasnjih dobrih propisa i smernica, cija je jedina mala mana to sto nikome ne pada na pamet ni u daljoj perspektivi da ih sprovede. no danas imamo ovde i bitno drugaciju situaciju od ruske, jer se usput i bespogovorno i bez ikakve diskusije slepo izvrsavaju nalozi spolja u pogledu pisanja novih regulativa.

_____
Želimir Žilnik

Фолу-Уп Гроуп Боард

Post by Zuper on Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:25 pm

Vasilij wrote:Mozda ali ove mere se svode na - iseces kitu na panju, ispustis sekiru od bola i odseces sebi i nogu.

Ne bas sve.
Zasto bi zabrana prodaja titanijuma Boingu bilo tako nesto?
Ili piraterija zapadnih programa?
Ili ogranicavanje uranijuma?

Post by Летећи Полип on Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:28 pm

A Rusi su kao dosad poštovali zapadna autorska prava. 

Post by xie saike on Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:29 pm

da, hvala rutrackeru, jedino bi mogli da batale jebeno sinhronizovanje

_____
Želimir Žilnik

Фолу-Уп Гроуп Боард

Post by Zuper on Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:31 pm

Formalno po insitutucijama jesu zbog STO...
Po VK nisu zato je bolji od FB.

Post by xie saike on Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:32 pm

u svakom slucaju rusi imaju gomilu boljih, a sustinski vaznih za zivot propisa od srbije, i u tom pogledu su nemacka za ovu kanalizaciju. npr kontrola hrane i sl, ne moramo dalje.

_____
Želimir Žilnik

Фолу-Уп Гроуп Боард

Post by Vasilij on Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:33 pm

Zuper wrote:
Vasilij wrote:Mozda ali ove mere se svode na - iseces kitu na panju, ispustis sekiru od bola i odseces sebi i nogu.

Ne bas sve.
Zasto bi zabrana prodaja titanijuma Boingu bilo tako nesto?
Ili piraterija zapadnih programa?
Ili ogranicavanje uranijuma?

Ne sve mere, naravno. No, Moodys je u januaru podigao kreditni rejting Rusije na Ba1 (pozitivan), i tako joj omogućio lakši pristup kapitalu na svetskom tržištu novca. Odličan razlog za zabranu rada, tako nešto samo imbecili iz Dume mogu da osmisle.

_____
Bodhi, svaha!

Post by Vasilij on Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:34 pm

xie saike wrote:da, hvala rutrackeru, jedino bi mogli da batale jebeno sinhronizovanje
Pa uvek ima i Audio Track #2

_____
Bodhi, svaha!

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:17 pm