Rusija i sve vezano za nju

Re: Rusija i sve vezano za nju

Post by Filipenko on Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:10 am

Voleo bih da vidim kako Ristu pokrstavaju u ruskoj reci, lako je kurciti se kupanjcem u Jordanu na ivici pustinje, dodji na Volgu, batice.

Post by Filipenko on Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:51 am

Desavanja oko Lenjingrada...(ignorisite naslov, odnosi se na prvih 15 sekundi videa)

Post by Filipenko on Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:41 pm

Hrani kuče da te ujede  

Ovaj sibirski vladika je svoju odluku obrazložio ukazavši na Putinovu izjavu da su komunisti oponašali hrišćansku tradiciju čuvanja moštiju svetaca tako što su balsamovano telo utemeljitelja Sovjetskog saveza Vladimira Lenjina spustili u grob na Crvenom trgu. Jevtikije je tu Putinovu izjavu nazvao "bogohulnom", prenosi AP.

Post by Zuper on Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:01 pm

Nevertheless, defying most trends, 2017 will go down in history as one of Gazprom’s successful years: for the first time in history, its share in Europe’s gas consumption reportedly reached 40 percent.
Despite seemingly crippling U.S. sanctions specifically targeting Gazprom’s European endeavors and the EU’s hastily engineered gas rules, the construction of Nord Stream 2 has been going forward as planned, moreover, the project’s European partners (Shell, Engie, OMV, Uniper, Wintershall) wholly fulfilled their financial obligations.
Gazprom increased gas sales to almost all its buyers in Europe. Germany’s intake reached a historic maximum of 53.4 BCm (Nord Stream-I utilization rate was equally at an unseen high of 93 percent). Turkey took in 29 BCm (18 percent growth). France totaled 12.3 BCm (7 percent growth). A combination of cold weather, low price and shrinking domestic gas output in Europe led Gazprom to a spectacular increase in production, too — its year-on-year growth amounted to 52 BCm/year.

Despite a history of belligerent rhetoric throughout 2017 when Ukraine received no Russian gas from Gazprom (only reversed Russian gas resold from EU countries), the national company Naftogaz indicated willingness to start buying as soon as Q1 2018. This might be a bit too optimistic, considering the Stockholm Court is to deliver an opinion on another issue, the Gazprom-Naftogaz transit contract, however currently almost no one doubts this will happen after the court dealings are over. The underlying motive is quite simple: On average, Ukraine has been paying a premium of 25-30 dollars per MCm to European traders for remarketed Russian gas, roughly a $35-40 million loss every month.

While the fate of Gazprom in Europe lies mostly in German hands, the company’s eastward progress has been dramatic — often so swift that it was difficult to follow. Not only is the construction of the 38 BCm/year Power of Siberia-1 going according to schedule, the sides have already agreed on the day exports will begin: December 20, 2019. The Western route of China-bound supplies, the so-called 30 BCm/year Altay pipeline (also known as Power of Siberia 2) is still lingering around and further details about its future should be expected in Q2 2018 after the dust whipped up by the presidential elections has settled. While Power of Siberia-1 will be mostly sourced from Eastern Siberian fields in Sakha/Yakutia and Irkutsk Oblast, the proposed Power of Siberia-2 will be fed from the Yamal Peninsula up north.

Stvarno sam razocaran da evropski partneri Ukrajine nalacuju posebnu taksu za njih da bi kupili ruski gas. Gde je tu amerikanski TPG da ih spase i ozivi?

Post by Mr. Moonlight on Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:09 pm

kako se zvao glasoviti vojvođanski političar, čiji je sin imao 17 firmi u Ukrajini

_____
    .i.

When I Get Low, I Get High.

I'm forever blowing bubbles,
Pretty bubbles in the air,
They fly so high, nearly reach the sky,
Then like my dreams they fade and die.

.i.i.i.i.i.i.i.i.i.i.i.i.i.i.i.i.i.i.

Very dishonest people!

Post by Zuper on Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:14 pm

Post by Mr. Moonlight on Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:18 pm

ništa, da se polako razilazimo

mala pomoć, 4 od 17 firmi su se bavile izvozom energenata, najviše gasa, u zapadnu evropu

_____
    .i.

Very dishonest people!

Post by Zuper on Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:22 pm

Ili mozda ova postenjacina,

Post by Mr. Moonlight on Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:31 pm

šteta, pitanje nije guglabilno

_____
    .i.

Very dishonest people!

Post by xie saike on Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:35 pm

kad je politicario?

_____
U Srbiji vlada bezvezništvo, u pravom smislu te reči.
Želimir Žilnik

-----------------------------------------------------
Фолу-Уп Гроуп Боард

Post by Zuper on Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:36 pm

Lovokradica?

Pitanje je izlisno, Vojvodina nema postenog poltiicara bio on navodni autonomans, navodni komunista-jugonostalgicar, navodni ugrozeni manjinac ili navodni nacionalista. To cak vazi i za navodne voditelje anarho-drugosrbijance...

Post by Mr. Moonlight on Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:56 pm

Arkady Ivanovich wrote:kad je politicario?

za vreme druga tita

_____
    .i.

Very dishonest people!

Post by xie saike on Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:04 pm

pinki palkovljevic?

_____
Želimir Žilnik

Фолу-Уп Гроуп Боард

Post by Filipenko on Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:52 pm

Ruski naučnici otkrivaju: "Vladimir Putin poseduje zlatan gen"

Post by паће on Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:59 pm

Згодно му се размазала рука...

_____
а шта, пробија те врућина? кад купујеш климу, гледај да нема икс у називу.
mathematics, the only done science

Post by Gargantua on Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:47 am

Russia's ban on 'The Death of Stalin' is unprecedented since fall of Soviet Union

That decision has raised fears about the return of censorship and the further rehabilitation of one of history’s tyrants

Oliver Carroll Moscow Wednesday 24 January 2018

“The comedy The Death of Stalin has been banned,” wrote the writer Vladimir Voinovich on Facebook. “Because for those banning it, Stalin is still alive – and that is no comedy.”

On Tuesday, the Russian ministry of culture made a dramatic last-minute decision to withdraw the screening licence of Armando Iannucci’s dark satire. That decision – the first ever of its kind in post-Soviet Russia – has raised fears about the return of censorship and the further rehabilitation of one of history’s tyrants.

But there seems to be more to the story than first meets the eye. We may not fully understand the mechanism in which the ministry decided the film was not fit for cinemas, a few weeks after being issued with a licence. Its recent backtracking of a decision to postpone the film Paddington 2 – to prioritise a Russian film being released on the same day – may have played a key role. 

Reading between the lines of the muddled official positions, it appears many contexts were at play: business, politics, wounded pride and incompetence.

At least some of the conservative reaction seemed to be as real as it was righteous.

Celebrated filmmaker Vladimir Bortko, a signatory to the letter announcing the ban, said the film was a “tremendous abomination”. The only reason it was produced was to denigrate the Communist Party, he said: “For some reason, they say it’s a comedy ... There is so much hatred in this film. It will not be shown.”

Another high-profile signatory to the letter was the Oscar-winning director Nikita Mikhalkov, who is a friend of the president. Mikhalkov claimed the film was “unprofessional” – from the acting through to the camera work. “It’s not a film so much as a speculative operation unworthy of discussion,” he said.

Pavel Pozhigailo, a member of ministry of culture’s advisory council described the film was “blasphemous”. “We don’t have to be a country of masochists,” he said. “This is insulting our national symbols. The trailer goes out using our national anthem and it shows our great war marshals as ... I don’t know how else to put it ... idiots.”

Nadezhda Usmanova, head of the Russian Military Historical Society’s department of information, described the film as “vile, repugnant and insulting”. Usmanova’s group is closely associated with the controversial culture minister Vladimir Medinsky, and organised the secret screenings that led to the ban.

Styling himself as a patriotic historian, the controversial Medinsky has written several books on “Western myths” about Russia. Much to the chagrin of liberals, he has built huge influence in the Russian arts during six years in power. Under his watch, his ministry has become known for activist interventions in culture, financing often dubious patriotic films and exhibitions.

In November, the minister initially ruled out banning the Iannucci satire. “We have freedom of speech here,” he said. Explaining his U-turn on Wednesday, Medinsky said the withdrawal of the film’s licence was not censorship per se, but an attempt to draw “moral boundaries”. It could not be right that the film was due to be released on the anniversary of the victory at Stalingrad, he argued.

But it is unlikely the ban was driven only by patriotic considerations and solidarity with Stalin. According to the president of the St Petersburg Politics Foundation, Mikhail Vinogradov, much of this looked like a local initiative, driven by anger: “Medinsky’s ministry wanted to save some face following the Paddington 2 debacle, and wanted to show it was still in the game. Stalin was the cover.”

Producer Yevgeny Gindilis, a member of the Russian Oscar committee, offered a similar assessment. “The Paddington 2 debacle galvanised the ministry and other ultra-nationalist forces into a counter-reaction,” he says. “On the one hand, they decided to battle against a film they don’t like. But on another they are trying to broaden the sense of what is and isn’t allowed. This was the first example of open censorship, banned by the constitution.”

According to Gindilis, the actions of the ministry were not intended to have any practical effect. “It’s a classic case of the Streisand effect – everyone will now want to watch the film, in cinemas or elsewhere,” he says. “No, Medinsky’s intervention is symbolic and part of a strategy of legalising prohibition.”

Both films – Paddington 2 and The Death of Stalin – are promoted by the same company, VolgaFilm. Its representatives told The Independent it was taking a “principled position” by not commenting on either situation.

The presidential administration has claimed it remained arms-length from the decision-making process. Speaking to journalists, presidential press secretary Dmitry Peskov said the decision was the “prerogative of the ministry of culture and its experts”. Of course, it is likely they played an entirely supportive consultative role.

But the reaction from Russia’s other seat of government – Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev’s government was disapproving. On Tuesday evening, an unnamed government source was quoted in the Vedomosti newspaper, saying that the ministry decision “had undermined all confidence in the sector”. The Prime Minister had already ordered an inquiry into the Paddington 2 debacle, the source said; the scope would be extended.

Film critic and journalist Anton Dolin told The Independent that it was not unusual for the government to be sending mixed messages. “All the time we sense the two towers of the Kremlin – competing forces, gnawing their way through each other,” he said. “The world of culture often sees a multi-headed monster, and this may well be happening here.”

The apparent slapping-down of the culture minister in the Russian press raised another possibility: that this may not be the last episode or U-turn in the story. Tickets have yet to be pulled from several Moscow cinemas.

Post by KinderLad on Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:04 am

Zabranili su film o Staljinu. 

2018. godine. 

Post by xie saike on Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:18 am

jel gledo neko ovo btw? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6304162/

_____
Želimir Žilnik

Фолу-Уп Гроуп Боард

Post by Filipenko on Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:42 am

U suštini, potpuno razumem zašto su zabranili film, premda ne vidim kako će to sprečiti zainteresovane da ga pogledaju. Film je sprdnja sa vrlo ozbiljnim vremenom i teškim sudbinama mnogih ljudi, na tipično kaubojski način. Trebaju oni da naprave film o građanskom ratu severa i juga gde bi se sprdali sa američnošću, tematikom ropstva i uslovno rečeno uglednim osobama tog vremena i prostora, ali ko ih jebe kad su glupi.

Post by William Murderface on Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:54 pm

Mihalkov

_____
"Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije

Post by bruno sulak on Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:11 pm

filipe, autor filma je britanac koji se stalno sprda sa americkom i britanskom politickom scenom i njenom kombinacijom nesposobnosti, korupcije i zlobe. ako nisi gledao pogledaj in the thick of it.

_____
The law provides us structure to guide us through paralyzing and trying times. But it requires us a vision to its procedures and higher purposes. Before we assume our respective roles in this enduring drama just let me say that when these frail shadows we inhabit now have quit the stage we'll meet and raise a glass again together in Valhalla.

Post by Filipenko on Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:48 pm

William Murderface wrote:Mihalkov

Porediš jedan od najboljih 5 filmova svih vremena (ma koliko ja ne podnosio Mihalkova) sa kaubojskim đubretom?

Post by bruno sulak on Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:52 pm

aman, nije kauboj. covek je sHkot. gledaj in the loop. verovatno jedna od najboljih komedija u novom veku

_____
The law provides us structure to guide us through paralyzing and trying times. But it requires us a vision to its procedures and higher purposes. Before we assume our respective roles in this enduring drama just let me say that when these frail shadows we inhabit now have quit the stage we'll meet and raise a glass again together in Valhalla.

Post by bruno sulak on Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:53 pm

a sunce jeste odlican film.

_____

Post by William Murderface on Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:55 pm

Filipenko wrote:
William Murderface wrote:Mihalkov

Porediš jedan od najboljih 5 filmova svih vremena (ma koliko ja ne podnosio Mihalkova) sa kaubojskim đubretom?

Jbt, Filipenko. Ne poredim nista, ovo je komentar na Mihalkovljevu izjavu. Podsetio me na lika iz sopstvenog filma.

_____
"Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:38 pm