Rusija i sve vezano za nju

Re: Rusija i sve vezano za nju

Post by disident on Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:12 am

_____
Admin

Post by Utvara on Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:41 am

Šta je ovo? Osećam neko erotsku tenziju na slici, kampovanje, šatori, puške, priroda, cice koje se smeju od uva do uva u preširokim uniformama.
I ovaj što drži ruski kalaš blizu prepona, vrlo sugestivno.
Primetite da su naši razoružani!

Post by disident on Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:43 am

Ovo materijal koji je objavilo domace udruzenje koje ih je vodilo, i moja greska je bila sto sam se pri procenama ranije vodio samo tim materijalom. Kada sam slucajno dolutao do ruskih , ispostavilo se da je upitanju specijalisticka vojna obuka visokog nivoa, uz indoktriniranje dece. 

_____
Admin

Post by Gargantua on Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:46 pm

Putin Is Grooming a New Generation to Preserve His Legacy
The Russian leader grooms young loyalists to ensure his policies live on.

By Henry Meyer and Ilya Arkhipov
1. фебруар 2018. 06:01 CET https://www.bloomberg.com/businessweek

Just before Christmas, at a nighttime ice hockey game on a rink in Red Square, Vladimir Putin scored again and again. Not that his opponents tried too hard to stop him. The match included many of the president’s inner circle, from political allies and ex-bodyguards promoted into government to old friends who’ve grown fabulously rich during his two-decade rule.

The Kremlin has ensured that Putin, 65, faces equally toothless opposition in March’s presidential election as he seeks to extend his rule to 2024 with a fourth and likely final term. His biggest challenge will be to build a team and a system capable of sustaining Putinism after he’s left office. “Putin’s greatest fear is that everything will collapse as everyone starts to fight each other,” says Olga Kryshtanovskaya, a sociologist who studies Russia’s ruling elite at the State University of Administration in Moscow. “It’s a huge risk.”

Forming institutions that function without him is an unfamiliar task for the former KGB officer. Since coming to power in 2000, Putin has tamed oligarchs, tightened control over regional governors, and turned Parliament into an obedient echo chamber. With the economy booming amid soaring oil prices during his first two terms, many Russians, tired of the chaos following the Soviet Union’s collapse, were happy to let him do as he pleased.
Now, Putin rules unchallenged at the apex of a highly personalized system of government. His approval ratings have remained consistently above 80 percent after the 2014 annexation of Crimea, even as public discontent about weak economic growth has grown following the longest recession this century. While factions jostle for advantage over succession, he’s looking to establish a cadre of loyalists who can run Russia and guarantee his own security once he leaves office. “Putin is trying to move away from a very personal system of rule to a more collective one,” says Alexei Mukhin, head of the Center for Political Information in Moscow.

The president recently installed a crop of younger officials as regional governors, road-testing their fitness for higher office while demonstrating that their futures depend on loyalty to him. That includes his former bodyguard, Alexei Dyumin, 45, who, as the opposition goalie at the Red Square hockey match, failed to stop Putin’s scoring shots. Dyumin was put in charge of the western Tula region in 2016. The Kremlin has lavished support and publicity on the new breed, highlighting their zeal to reform local bureaucracies and repair potholed roads and dilapidated housing. Meanwhile, several of the previous generation of governors have wound up in prison on corruption charges.

Dozens of ambitious bureaucrats, mostly in their 40s, have been put through a leadership program that includes a series of bizarre physical challenges. State television broadcast footage in October of Putin loyalists jumping in wetsuits and helmets from a cliff into a waterfall. In another video a month later, trainees in military fatigues made parachute jumps, lay on the ground as an armored personnel carrier drove above them, and learned to shoot assault rifles and throw grenades.

To ensure an orderly handover, Putin seems to be taking cues from China, where President Xi Jinping has recently moved to establish greater personal dominance. The Chinese Communist Party never let go of power as it periodically refreshed the top leadership to avoid the gerontocracy that helped doom the Soviet Union. The Kremlin and the Chinese central committee are in regular dialogue on the issue, says Alexander Gabuev, a political analyst at the Carnegie Moscow Center who studies Russia-China ties. “The Chinese message is, ‘Guys, we have inherited this system from you. We borrowed it from the Soviet Union. So now what you need to do is to take it back and adapt it,’ ” Gabuev says. “Russia is trying at least in theory to move to a more Soviet bureaucratic type of state, with different mechanisms for promotion, ongoing rotation, something more Chinese.”

The need for a safe pair of hands to guarantee Putin’s legacy and security is becoming more urgent as splits widen among rival factions inside the Kremlin. In December, former Economy Minister Alexei Ulyukayev became the highest-ranking official convicted of corruption in the Putin era when he was sentenced to eight years for seeking a bribe from Igor Sechin, the powerful and feared Putin associate who heads state-owned oil giant Rosneft PJSC. “Putin’s top priority in his next term is to ensure an orderly handover of power,” said Konstantin Kostin, a former senior presidential official who continues to advise the Kremlin.

People around Putin believe he’ll choose as a successor someone young who owes his entire career to him, says one person close to the Russian leader. Hoping to thwart upstart contenders is Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, 52, who’s likely to stay in his post after the election and has every chance to be Putin’s pick, according to a former top Kremlin official. Many of Putin’s inner circle have a personal investment in the outcome after installing their own children into plum posts in state companies, turning the running of Russia into something akin to an extended family business.

Even if he steps aside in 2024, Putin may hang on to key levers of power by changing the constitution to transfer command over the military and security forces to the State Council, currently a consultative body. He may also repeat his trick of 2008, when he continued to rule Russia after switching jobs with Medvedev to skirt a constitutional ban on more than two consecutive terms.

Even so, Putin’s power is visibly waning in the eyes of the elite, who are planning for life after him, according to Gleb Pavlovsky, a Kremlin adviser during the president’s first two terms. “There’s no longer any role for him,” Pavlovsky says.

Post by Gargantua on Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:58 pm

Russian security officers have arrested several scientists working at a top-secret Russian nuclear warhead facility for allegedly mining crypto-currencies.

The suspects had tried to use one of Russia's most powerful supercomputers to mine Bitcoins, media reports say.

The Federal Nuclear Centre in Sarov, western Russia, is a restricted area.

The centre's press service said: "There has been an unsanctioned attempt to use computer facilities for private purposes including so-called mining."

The supercomputer was not supposed to be connected to the internet - to prevent intrusion - and once the scientists attempted to do so, the nuclear centre's security department was alerted. They were handed over to the Federal Security Service (FSB), the Russian news service Mash says.

"As far as we are aware, a criminal case has been launched against them," the press service told Interfax news agency .

Post by KinderLad on Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:43 pm

Nekad se na tim kompjuterima gledala rnjava. Kuda ide ovaj svet. Urusile su se sve vrednosti.

Post by KinderLad on Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:04 pm

https://www.b92.net/biz/vesti/svet.php?yyyy=2018&mm=02&dd=13&nav_id=1358486

Post by Filipenko on Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:23 pm

Nema zezanja sa Roseljhoznadzorom, to smo do sada 100 puta videli.

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:20 am

Joj kako ljudi ne kapiraju neke stvari jbt. Stavljam ruku u vatru da je 99% decision makera širom sveta tek u poslednjih mesec-dva čulo za bitkoin, a čuli su sledeće: to je tajna valuta koju koriste kriminalci. Da imam te digitalne zlatnike prodao bi ih sve bez razmišljanja, takva će sila udariti na kriptovalute da od toga neće kamen na kamenu ostati.

Post by KinderLad on Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:41 am

tko je jamio jamio

Post by Gargantua on Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:01 pm

Filipenko kadar nevera

Małgorzata Krakowska‏ @gosiakrakowska  2 сатапре 2 сата

#Russia is celebrating 100 years of Poland's independence with special anniversary stamps, and the Independence Trolleybus. Photos: Polish Institute in #Moscow . @MoscowTimes @moscowgov

3     2ретвитова     2 свиђања

Post by Gargantua on Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:15 pm

Iz govora Zaharijeve juče

Russian assessment of European Commission’s strategy for Western Balkans

We have noted the publication of the European Commission's West Balkans strategy on February 6. The document confirms the geopolitical task of further expanding the European Union and strengthening its role in this important European region.

The Russian side has repeatedly stated that Moscow does not reject the issue concerning the Balkan states’ Euro-integration, provided that prospective EU member-countries are not presented with an artificial choice and forced to have to choose between the European Union and Russia. Experience shows that the capitals of Balkan countries are often confronted with this alternative, and they are forced to join anti-Russia restrictions under the pretext of following Brussels’ foreign policy line. We hope that the European Union will, nevertheless, draw conclusions from the sad experience of implementing the Eastern Partnership project and will pay attention to the ties that have evolved between Russia and Balkan statesOne gets the impression that, despite underscoring the importance of meeting the relevant membership criteria, the Strategy’s authors mostly stipulated specific deadlines, due to be met by aspiring EU members. Our principled stand implies that Balkan states themselves should address the highly complicated regional matters, and that they should not be prodded or forced to meet any formal criteria. In other words, this should be done without any foreign interference. Patient dialogue alone makes it possible to reach mutually acceptable compromise solutions regarding real improvements in the Balkan situation and achieving stability as well as interethnic tranquility there. This concerns persisting border issues in the Balkan region, Macedonia’s official name, etc. Most importantly, this also concerns the situation around Kosovo, also mentioned by the Strategy. We are confident that the Kosovo issue can only be resolved on the basis of UN Security Council Resolution 1244 which has fundamental significance in the context of international law.

We cannot help but voice dismay in connection with some European media comments, including those made by Euronews, on the Strategy. These comments hinted at Montenegro’s privileged status in joining the EU because it is a NATO member. And Brussels continues to assure that accession to NATO allegedly has nothing to do with the European integration. It appears that there is a different opinion regarding the cojugation of these processes.

http://www.mid.ru/en/foreign_policy/news/-/asset_publisher/cKNonkJE02Bw/content/id/3077521

Post by KinderLad on Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:42 pm

We hope that the European Union will, nevertheless, draw conclusions from the sad experience of implementing the Eastern Partnership project and will pay attention to the ties that have evolved between Russia and Balkan states

kako ne...

U stvari, naravno da ce "obratiti paznju". Upravo ono sto kritikuju je "obracanje paznje". S tim sto naravno, to i oni znaju. Jbt, kako sebe uvek uvalimo u najgoru mogucu poziciju. Kako ono bese - subjektivne slabosti i objektivne okolnosti.

Post by Filipenko on Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:23 pm

Govor Zaharijeve Trnavcevic je na nivou 19. veka i stava Balkan balkanskim narodima (sa ruskim konzulima kao osloncem).

Post by Filipenko on Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:13 pm

Novinar Mihail Kozirjev je, pre desetak dana, na svom Fejsbuk profilu svojim sugrađanima predložio da na gomliama snega kojima su zatrpane njihve ulice napišu "Navaljni", kako bi u što kraćem roku naterali radnike komunalnog preduzeća da što brže očiste sneg.

Kada su meštani moskovskog rejona Nagornji napisali ime opozicionara na snegu, i natpis i sneg su ubrzo uklonjeni od pogleda i prolaznika i meštana. 

A pošto se "Navaljni metod" pokazao kao veoma upešan, ubrzo su počeli da ga primanjuju i stanovnici u ostalim "zatrpanim" delovima ruske prestonice.

Post by Filipenko on Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:34 pm

Spot kojim se pozivaju gradjani da izadju na izbore.

Post by xie saike on Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:28 pm

Mass shooting in Kizlyar, Russia, 3 people dead. Someone started shooting at people celebrating Maslenitsa

Five dead, four wounded including police ("Rosguardia") member(s)

Killer has been killed by police.
Kizlyar is a Muslim area of Russia, someone didn't appreciate Christian /Pagan celebration

the gunman has been identified as a local resident in his early 20s.

https://twitter.com/EnglishRussia1

_____
U Srbiji vlada bezvezništvo, u pravom smislu te reči.
Želimir Žilnik

-----------------------------------------------------
Фолу-Уп Гроуп Боард

Post by Filipenko on Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:52 pm

Sve pustinjske sektase treba proterati natrag odakle su i dosli pa neka se tamo kolju medjusobno.

Post by xie saike on Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:57 pm

koga bi protero iz dagestana

_____
U Srbiji vlada bezvezništvo, u pravom smislu te reči.
Želimir Žilnik

-----------------------------------------------------
Фолу-Уп Гроуп Боард

Post by Filipenko on Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:03 pm

Ukrajinac se potukao sa voditeljem u ruskom politickom "tok souu".

Post by Daï Djakman Faré on Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:06 pm

Filipenko wrote:

Novinar Mihail Kozirjev je, pre desetak dana, na svom Fejsbuk profilu svojim sugrađanima predložio da na gomliama snega kojima su zatrpane njihve ulice napišu "Navaljni", kako bi u što kraćem roku naterali radnike komunalnog preduzeća da što brže očiste sneg.

Kada su meštani moskovskog rejona Nagornji napisali ime opozicionara na snegu, i natpis i sneg su ubrzo uklonjeni od pogleda i prolaznika i meštana. 

A pošto se "Navaljni metod" pokazao kao veoma upešan, ubrzo su počeli da ga primanjuju i stanovnici u ostalim "zatrpanim" delovima ruske prestonice.
haha, genijalno 

_____
--to give the metals back their alchemical significance that has been neglected since the beginnings of the industrial revolution
--to alienate common apparati/mechanismi to create a perpetuum mobile called Motor Sehn-Sucht--

Post by Filipenko on Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:17 am

Divna fotografija olimpijskog sampiona upropascena crno-crveno-zutim krpama

Post by Gargantua on Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:28 am

Što na temu o Rusiji, ovo nije državna reprezentacija 

Post by Quincy Endicott on Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:51 am

_____
Veteran of two wars.
Father of nine children.
Drowned in the Caspian Sea.