Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..

Re: Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..

Post by Zuper on Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:54 pm

Senate Passes GOP Tax Reform Bill 51-48, Headed Back To House For Final Vote

Post by Zuper on Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:58 pm

GOP Tax Plan: Trump's Tax-Bill Signing Could Be Delayed Into January

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/2017/12/20/gop-tax-plan-trumps-tax-bill-signing-could-be-delayed-into-january.html

Post by Gargantua on Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:43 pm

Nikki Haley, the US ambassador to the United Nations, sent a letter to several UN member states ahead of a vote in the General Assembly on Thursday. In the letter, she warned that President Donald Trump had instructed her to make note of members' votes on the resolution - then tweeted she would be "taking names" of members who did not vote in line with the United States.

Haley's letter, which was sent Wednesday, said "the President and the US take this vote personally." Haley reiterated her position and intentions on Twitter soon afterward.

"At the UN we're always asked to do more & give more," she tweeted. "So, when we make a decision, at the will of the American ppl, abt where to locate OUR embassy, we don't expect those we've helped to target us. On Thurs there'll be a vote criticizing our choice. The US will be taking names."

The UN General Assembly will vote on a non-binding resolution that expresses "deep regret at recent decisions concerning the status of Jerusalem." The resolution, which was drafted by Egypt, had previously passed in the UN Security Council on Monday in a near-unanimous vote, in which the lone dissenting opinion came from the United States.

Although the resolution does not name the US directly, it is widely viewed as an indirect challenge to Trump's decision earlier this month to announce the move of the US embassy to Jerusalem and to recognize the city as Israel's capital. Trump's announcement elicited broad international condemnation, along with a statement of support from Israel.

Post by William Murderface on Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:46 pm

Jbt, ce lupa minuse. Ne, pa koja je ovo bagra...

_____
"Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije

Post by otto katz on Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:54 pm

Jel bilo prije ovako javnog zastrasivanja?

_____
Разгромили атаманов
Разогнали воевод

Post by Zuper on Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:55 pm

Naravno.
Ali nema birge, nece jos dugo da se kurce...

Post by otto katz on Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:57 pm

Zuper wrote:Naravno.
Kad?

_____
Разгромили атаманов
Разогнали воевод

Post by Gargantua on Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:03 pm

čitao sam ja, kad je matori buš bio niksonov niki hejli tamo 71 pa je trebala nr kina da uleti u un i savet bezbednosti umesto tajvana koga je amerika podržavala.

jedan latino diplomata je, na pitanje novinara "šta vam je amerika obećala da glasate kako ona hoće" odgovorio "nisu rekli šta će nam dati već šta će nam uzeti".

Post by otto katz on Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:04 pm

Ne sumnjam da su koristili sva sredstva pritiska, ali na ovaj slonovski nacin?

_____
Разгромили атаманов
Разогнали воевод

Post by Gargantua on Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:07 pm

pa da, etikecija/foliranje ima i sloj suštinske vrednosti, i kad taj sloj ode mnoge stvari odlaze sa tim

Post by Zuper on Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:58 pm

Trump threatens to cut aid to U.N. members over Jerusalem vote

WASHINGTON/UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump on Wednesday threatened to cut off financial aid to countries that vote in favor of a draft United Nations resolution calling for the United States to withdraw its decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

“They take hundreds of millions of dollars and even billions of dollars, and then they vote against us. Well, we’re watching those votes. Let them vote against us. We’ll save a lot. We don’t care,” Trump told reporters at the White House.

“The first name that she should write down is Bolivia,” Bolivia’s U.N. Ambassador Sacha Sergio Llorentty Solíz said of Haley’s message. “We regret the arrogance and disrespect to the sovereign decision of member states and to multilateralism.”

A senior Western diplomat, speaking on condition of anonymity, described it as “poor tactics” at the United Nations “but pretty good for Haley 2020 or Haley 2024,” referring to speculation that Haley might run for higher office.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-trump-israel-un/trump-threatens-to-cut-aid-to-u-n-members-over-jerusalem-vote-idUSKBN1EE2A3?il=0

Post by Zuper on Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:00 pm

Trump Celebrates Tax-Reform Victory, But Doesn't Sign Bill

Post by Djamolidine Abdoujaparov on Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:46 am

Pensara bog
zajebo i Slinu i Slinišu

Post by William Murderface on Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:03 am

_____
"Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije

Post by паће on Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:24 am

другар из Ну Џојзија wrote:>>•AT&T is paying bonuses of $1,000 to more than 200,000 U.S. employees.
>>•AT&T's CEO said it was in response to tax reform.
>>•Fifth Third is paying employees special bonuses after getting tax cuts under the Republican tax plan.
>>•Wells Fargo said Wednesday that it would boost minimum wages for employees to $15 an hour, following Fifth Third's similar announcement.

>Great news!
другар са Хаваја wrote:With $140 billion in assets they're going to ALMOST pay their employees a livable wage because of a huge tax cut they don't need or deserve and their CEO's will pocket millions more. You guys are delusional if you think that's "great news"...geeze.

This bill supercharges inequality.

..,and do you understand the confusion and chaos this is going to cause the IRS, accountants, and ever tax payer to implement this in just 12 days? Geeze the Treasury Department and the IRS will have to write new regulations to implement the new law in 12 days too - and the payroll companies will be in total chaos. Freakn stupid.

_____
то ја бришем, некад милице некад не
I want to be Bujumbura for a while. Then I'll can say Bujumbura is a place I've been.

Post by Gargantua on Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:52 am

Lies, damned lies, and National Security Strategies

Jeremy Shapiro @JyShapiro
21st December, 2017

U.S. national security strategies are rarely good guides to U.S. foreign policy. They reflect an administration’s image of itself or, more charitably, its aspirations, rather than the reality of foreign policy. An NSS is political advertising and geopolitical signaling. It is not an effort to describe strategy, with all of its messy trade-offs and compromises.

But even by this low standard, Trump’s NSS tells us extraordinarily little about U.S. foreign policy. The reason is obvious. The President doesn’t appear to have read it and, to judge by the speech he gave on its release, he doesn’t agree with much of it. Presidents have at times repudiated elements of their own national security strategies. George W. Bush eventually swore off the preemption doctrine from his 2002 NSS, for example. But rarely have Presidents done so on the day of release.

The greatest gulf between Trump and the NSS is on Russia. The NSS talks about Russia and China as strategic competitors and Russia particularly as a revisionist power that threatens the integrity of Western democracy. It claims that Russia and China are trying to deny the U.S. access to critical regions and to change the international order in their favor. But Trump’s speech hardly mentioned that challenge, and focused instead on how to establish partnership with those countries. He mostly referenced Russia to crow about a congratulatory phone call he had with Vladimir Putin over a foiled terrorist plot.

More generally, the NSS portrays the United States as an optimistic leader in global affairs. It extols the virtues of American alliances and their importance for prevailing in today’s geopolitical competitions. Trump’s America, by contrast, is angry and self-interested. His speech mostly ignored the problem of geopolitical competition and complained repeatedly about the unfairness of international trading rules, the threats from immigration and terrorism, and the perfidy of allies. He even demanded that NATO allies reimburse the United States for defending them, a demand that is not in the NSS and in fact contradicts its description of the value of alliances.

In the end, this NSS is a bog standard Republican foreign policy document. It celebrates American power and purpose, focuses on geopolitical and terrorist threats, ignores “softer” threats such as climate change and poverty, and skates over the negative consequences of American interventions in places such as Yemen (which is never mentioned). And, of course, it loves the idea of missile defense. One need not like it, but it is hardly difficult to understand or fit it within traditional American foreign policy debates.

The more difficult question is to understand who is actually making U.S. foreign policy. Is it the sober-sounding generals and republican foreign policy professionals who wrote this document? Or is it the volatile President who repudiated it on the day of its release?

On the evidence, the answer is both and neither. The professionals make the policy on a day-to-day basis and control implementation. But the President intervenes at random moments when it suits his domestic political interests or just his mood, effectively screwing up any effort to create a consistent policy. This is the story of American policy on the Iran Nuclear Deal, the withdrawal from the TPP, the decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, and the Saudi-Qatar dispute.

In that sense, yesterday's incoherence perfectly reflects reality. So maybe we learned something from the NSS after all.

Post by Gargantua on Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:53 pm

A train station that will be built next to the Western Wall will be named after US President Donald Trump.

The decision was made by Transportation Minister Israel Katz, who said: “The Western Wall is the holiest place for the Jewish people, and I decided to name the train station that leads to it after president Trump – following his historic and brave decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of the State of Israel.”

Post by Filipenko on Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:18 pm

Post by Zuper on Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:05 am

Jos jedan mandat za gospodina,

Rasmussen Poll shows Trump at 46% APPROVE this morning, with 53% DISAPPROVE... What about Obama at same exact date first year in presidency?? 46% APPROVE, 53% DISAPPROVE!

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:22 am

Rasmussen je verovatno u pravu, no Trump je i dalje onaj najgori prostak koji cirka ispred radnje na pijaci.

✔️@realDonaldTrump

[ltr]In the East, it could be the COLDEST New Year’s Eve on record. Perhaps we could use a little bit of that good old Global Warming that our Country, but not other countries, was going to pay TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS to protect against. Bundle up[/ltr]

Post by bruno sulak on Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:00 am

jel on gledao makar day after tomorrow

_____
The law provides us structure to guide us through paralyzing and trying times. But it requires us a vision to its procedures and higher purposes. Before we assume our respective roles in this enduring drama just let me say that when these frail shadows we inhabit now have quit the stage we'll meet and raise a glass again together in Valhalla.

Post by bruno sulak on Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:01 am

samo bih hteo da skrenem paznju zuperu da je bolid upravo izgubio alabamu.

_____
The law provides us structure to guide us through paralyzing and trying times. But it requires us a vision to its procedures and higher purposes. Before we assume our respective roles in this enduring drama just let me say that when these frail shadows we inhabit now have quit the stage we'll meet and raise a glass again together in Valhalla.

Post by Mr. Moonlight on Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:10 am

to je problem sa bogatašima, viđam to stalno, ako mi istina ne odgovara, onda istina nije dobra

ako je potrebno nešto da se uradi, a zakon to ne dozvoljava, e jebi ga, mnogo je glup zakon

stalan problem je ta odvaljenost od realnosti, tu uopšte nije slučaj da se prave ludi, to je distorzija koju sa sobom nose pare i moć, strašno je retko da sretnem čoveka koji ih ima, a da je ostao u realnosti

_____
    .i.

When I Get Low, I Get High.

Very dishonest people!

Post by disident on Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:42 pm

_____
Фала Богу па су се западњачићи сетили да су и Словени Европљани-белци. 

Обично нас гурају међу Турке, Монголе, Азијате, Африканце или ко зна где већ.  

Post by Daï Djakman Faré on Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:47 pm

zakivas danas, disidente

_____
--to give the metals back their alchemical significance that has been neglected since the beginnings of the industrial revolution
--to alienate common apparati/mechanismi to create a perpetuum mobile called Motor Sehn-Sucht--

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:48 pm