Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..

Re: Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..

Post by MNE on Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by MNE on Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:29 am

ista

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhyrkVJhPRe/?taken-by=trintadenovembro

Post by Gargantua on Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:24 am

Emmanuel Macron conceded he had probably failed in his attempt during a three-day trip to Washington to persuade Donald Trump to stay in the Iran nuclear deal, describing US flip-flopping on international agreements as “insane”.

The French president had hoped to convince Trump to continue to waive sanctions on Iran, as agreed by the 2015 nuclear deal, in which Iran agreed to accept strict curbs on its nuclear activities. Macron offered Trump the prospect of negotiations on a new complementary deal that would address Iranian missile development and Tehran’s military intervention in the Middle East.

But speaking to US reporters before leaving Washington, Macron said: “My view – I don’t know what your president will decide – is that he will get rid of this deal on his own, for domestic reasons.”

Noting that Trump had also pulled the US out of the Paris climate change accord – another commitment of the Obama administration – Macron said such frequent changes in the US position on global issues “can work in the short term but it’s very insane in the medium to long term”.

The admissions come after a day of intimate fraternity with Trump, during which Macron made an impassioned speech in Washington advocating many of the things Trump has spent much of his presidency trying to destroy.

_____
It's a sin that somehow
Light is changing to shadow
And casting it's shroud
Over all we have known

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:25 am

džabe mu je Tramp skidao perut sa sakoa.

Post by bruno sulak on Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:22 am

i jedan i drugi govore za domacu upotrebu.

_____
The law provides us structure to guide us through paralyzing and trying times. But it requires us a vision to its procedures and higher purposes. Before we assume our respective roles in this enduring drama just let me say that when these frail shadows we inhabit now have quit the stage we'll meet and raise a glass again together in Valhalla.

Post by Gargantua on Wed May 02, 2018 2:13 pm

WASHINGTON — President Trump’s longtime physician said in an interview published Tuesday that after he told The New York Times that Mr. Trump took a drug to promote hair growth, two Trump aides staged what he called “a raid” of his Manhattan office in February 2017 and removed all of Mr. Trump’s medical files.

Dr. Harold N. Bornstein, who served as Mr. Trump’s personal doctor for 36 years, told NBC News that the roughly half-hour encounter left him feeling “raped, frightened and sad.”
He said that since the president’s bodyguard, Keith Schiller, accompanied by a lawyer for the Trump Organization, Alan Garten, and a third man he did not recognize took the files, he has had no contact with Mr. Trump and been effectively removed from his orbit.

In a brief phone call with The Times on Tuesday, Dr. Bornstein did not elaborate on what he told NBC except to say that his earlier interviews with a reporter for the newspaper had caused him “torture for more than a year.” He demanded an apology and a large donation in his name to Tufts University, where he completed medical school. The Times declined both requests.

Dr. Bornstein had privately told several associates that he had been the target of a raid during which handwritten records and printed laboratory results were seized, but he had declined to answer questions publicly about the episode until this week.

He told NBC that he decided to speak out after seeing reports that Dr. Ronny L. Jackson, the president’s nominee to run the Department of Veterans Affairs, had been accused of doling out medications and behaving inappropriately while serving as the White House physician. Dr. Jackson withdrew from consideration for the post shortly afterward.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the White House press secretary, said Tuesday that Dr. Jackson would return to the White House medical unit but not as Mr. Trump’s physician. She said Dr. Sean Conley, a Navy commander who has been the acting White House physician since Dr. Jackson’s nomination to the cabinet, would replace him.

“This is like a celebration for me,” Dr. Bornstein said.

Ms. Sanders dismissed Dr. Bornstein’s description of the visit by the three men as a raid. In a briefing with reporters, she said that the files had been removed by the White House medical unit as part of a standard transition procedure.

“The White House medical unit took possession of the president’s medical records,” Ms. Sanders said. Asked whether the visit was a raid carried out by Mr. Schiller, she replied, “That is not my understanding.” She did not address why Mr. Schiller, who was not a part of the unit, had been present.

Dr. Bornstein said that he was not given a standard release form conforming to Hipaa regulations to sign over Mr. Trump’s records before they were taken. But Ms. Sanders said that the White House medical unit supplied Dr. Bornstein with a letter requesting the records.

The Trump Organization, which at the time employed both Mr. Schiller and Mr. Garten, declined to comment.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/01/us/politics/trump-doctor-harold-bornstein.html

_____
It's a sin that somehow
And casting it's shroud
Over all we have known

Post by Guest on Thu May 03, 2018 3:19 pm

“If we had to defend this as not being a campaign contribution, I think we could do that. This was for personal reasons. The president had been hurt personally — not politically, personally so much and the First Lady by the false allegations,” Giuliani said.
“However. Imagine if that came out on October 15, 2016, in the middle of the last debate with Hillary Clinton,” he said. “Cohen didn’t even ask. Cohen made it go away. He did his job.”

He fired Comey because he would not, among other things, say that he was not a target of the investigation. He’s entitled to that. Hillary Clinton got that, and he couldn’t get that. So he fired him, and he said “I’m free of this guy” and he went on Lester Holt … [Trump] said I did it because I felt that I had to explain to the American people their president was not the target of the investigation.

dakle, sta tvrdi Djulijani, matori lisac, Trampov konfidant i sada evo advokat. el prezidente je davao hush money starleti iz svog dzepa, lagao o tome mesecima, primio neevidentirani zajam od Cohena na ime zastite svoje kampanje, otpustio Comey-a da bi zaustavio potencijalnu istragu protiv sebe...

ako dobro razumem ovaj razvoj dogadjaja, Tramp je otpustio Taja Koba i doveo svog starog drugara Djulijanija da sredi stvari i popravi stetu. i ovaj je opravio alal vera.

Post by MNE on Thu May 03, 2018 5:08 pm

ja bih skontao da je Mike Pence uradio tako nešto ali Tramp za koga se svakako pretpostavljalo da je redovno plaćao za seks(na ovaj ili onaj način) to ne kontam baš

Post by beatakeshi on Fri May 04, 2018 10:27 am

Politika

Post by William Murderface on Fri May 04, 2018 10:28 am

Bogovi humora.

_____
"Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije

Post by Gargantua on Fri May 04, 2018 10:40 pm

A federal judge in Virginia on Friday accused the office of special counsel Robert S. Mueller III of pursuing a fraud case against President Trump’s former campaign manager to pressure him to “sing” and provide evidence against the president.

The comments from Judge T.S. Ellis III came during a hearing in Alexandria federal court, where attorneys for Paul Manafort argued that bank- and tax-fraud charges against him are outside the scope of the special counsel’s authority.

“You don’t really care about Mr. Manafort’s bank fraud,” Ellis told prosecutors at the morning hearing. “You really care about getting information Mr. Manafort can give you that would reflect on Mr. Trump and lead to his prosecution or impeachment.”

Ellis said the government wanted Manafort, “the vernacular is, to sing.” The judge put it another way, saying the special counsel set out to “turn the screws and get the information you really want.”

Manafort, 69, is accused in federal court in both Alexandria and the District of Columbia of crimes related to his work for a pro-Russian political party in Ukraine. Manafort served as Trump’s campaign chief for five months before resigning amid news reports that he had received secret cash payments for his Ukraine consulting.

Michael Dreeben, a prosecutor with the special counsel’s office, did not respond specifically to the judge’s assertions. But he said the investigation fit naturally into a probe of Trump campaign ties to Russia: “In trying to understand the actions of Mr. Manafort in Ukraine and the association he had with Russian individuals and the depths of those financial relationships, we had to follow the money where it led.”

Manafort’s attorneys contend that their client’s alleged crimes in Virginia have nothing to do with the election or with Trump.

_____
It's a sin that somehow
And casting it's shroud
Over all we have known

Post by Gargantua on Sat May 05, 2018 10:19 pm

Anger in France over Trump comments on Bataclan attacks
Latest update : 05/05/2018

PARIS (AFP) -
France on Saturday condemned remarks by US President Donald Trump about the 2015 attacks in Paris and called on him to show respect for the victims of the bloodshed that saw jihadists attack the Bataclan concert hall and other targets.

"France expresses its firm disapproval of the comments by President Trump about the attacks of November 13 2015 in Paris and asks for respect of the memory of the victims," foreign ministry spokeswoman Agnes von der Muhll said in a statement.

Trump spoke about gun laws in France and Britain during a free-wheeling speech in front of gun owners in Texas on Friday.

"Nobody has guns in Paris and we all remember more than 130 people, plus tremendous numbers of people that were horribly, horribly wounded. You notice nobody ever talks about them," he told the audience.

"They were brutally killed by a small group of terrorists that had guns. They took their time and gunned them down one by one," Trump added.

He then mimicked the assailants shooting their weapons, saying: "Boom. Come over here. Boom, come over here. Boom."

_____
It's a sin that somehow
And casting it's shroud
Over all we have known

Post by William Murderface on Sat May 05, 2018 10:21 pm

_____
"Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije

Post by Gargantua on Sat May 05, 2018 10:40 pm

Bang bang I shot you down
Bang bang you've hit the ground

_____
It's a sin that somehow
And casting it's shroud
Over all we have known

Post by Gargantua on Sun May 06, 2018 8:58 pm

https://twitter.com/ColinKahl/status/993000884169666561?s=19

_____
It's a sin that somehow
And casting it's shroud
Over all we have known

Post by KinderLad on Sun May 06, 2018 10:16 pm

Ovo je ok

Post by Filipenko on Mon May 07, 2018 8:55 am

Post by Gargantua on Mon May 07, 2018 9:08 am

KinderLad wrote:Ovo je ok

Kad počne sa ovako smorenom facom i skoro drhtavim glasom izgleda kao uvodni deo nekog "lost footage" horora

edit: Pritisak tehnološke inovacije zarad prevazilaženja zavisnosti od nafte obično gađa one koji taj resurs nemaju, tj one koji moraju da ga kupuju. To stvarno pre treba tražiti/očekivati od EU i Kine nego od Amerike (i Rusije).

_____
It's a sin that somehow
And casting it's shroud
Over all we have known

Post by Gargantua on Tue May 08, 2018 9:04 am

@realDonaldTrump
My highly respected nominee for CIA Director, Gina Haspel, has come under fire because she was too tough on Terrorists. Think of that, in these very dangerous times, we have the most qualified person, a woman, who Democrats want OUT because she is too tough on terror. Win Gina!

_____
It's a sin that somehow
And casting it's shroud
Over all we have known

Post by otto katz on Tue May 08, 2018 7:54 pm

Iran deal: Trump reportedly to withdraw US from nuclear agreement – live

_____
Разгромили атаманов
Разогнали воевод

Post by KinderLad on Tue May 08, 2018 8:22 pm

Trump announces exit from Iran nuclear accord
Donald Trump said the US will exit the Iran nuclear agreement in violation of the landmark deal.

“After these consultations it is clear to me that we cannot prevent an Iranian nuclear bomb under the decaying, rotten structure of the current agreement,” Trump said.

Trump described the move as a “withdrawal,” which is technically incorrect because the agreement, known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), is not a treaty. The US can only abide by or violate the terms of the Iran accord.

Post by KinderLad on Tue May 08, 2018 8:24 pm

"Režim drži narod Irana kao taoce"

Post by Gargantua on Tue May 08, 2018 8:25 pm

Last edited by Gargantua on Tue May 08, 2018 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____
It's a sin that somehow
And casting it's shroud
Over all we have known

Post by KinderLad on Tue May 08, 2018 8:27 pm

Trump is using inflammatory rhetoric to describe Iran’s actions since the nuclear agreement was reached, including alleging that the country is building its nuclear program.

“Iran’s bloody ambitions have grown only more brazen,” Trump said.

But Iran has complied with the nuclear agreement since it was reached in July 2015, ending 12 years of deadlock over Tehran’s nuclear program.

“Powerful sanctions will go into full effect,” Trump said. “If the regime continues its nuclear aspirations, it will have bigger problems than it has ever had before”

Trump said he had a message for Iranian citizens. “The people of America stand with you,” he said.

Post by Gargantua on Tue May 08, 2018 8:39 pm

_____
It's a sin that somehow
And casting it's shroud
Over all we have known

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 20, 2018 12:08 pm