Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..

Re: Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..

Post by MNE on Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:10 pm

Bolton promoviše pravo na nošenje oružja..u Rusiji 

Post by Gargantua on Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:52 pm

Dogodine u Teheranu!

John Bolton at ‘Free Iran’ Rally: 1979 Revolution Should Not Reach 40th Birthday
2 July 2017

The outcome of the Trump administration’s review of Iran policy should be that the Islamic revolution ushered in under the late Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini should not reach its 40th birthday in two years’ time, former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. John Bolton said at the weekend.

Addressing a mass annual rally in Paris of the exiled Iranian opposition group National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI), Bolton drew enthusiastic applause when he said the outcome of the policy review – “and what many of us in the United States are working towards” – “should be to determine that the Ayatollah Khomeini’s 1979 revolution will not last until its 40th birthday.”

Like other American guests at the “Free Iran’ event, Bolton highlighted the changes at the helm in Washington since that NCRI’s last annual gathering a year ago.

“Contrary to what virtually every political commentator said, contrary to what almost every public opinion poll said, contrary to what many people said around the world, Barack Obama’s first secretary of state, Hillary Clinton, is not the president of the United States,” he said.

For the first time in at least eight years, he continued, “I can say that we have a president of the United States who is completely and totally opposed to the regime in Tehran.”

Bolton said Trump had made clear during the election campaign and in numerous statements – “and even in tweets” – since, that he completely opposes the nuclear deal signed by Obama.

He said the regime’s grip on control was weakening, which was why the changed circumstances in the U.S. were so important.

The declared policy of the U.S. should be “the overthrow of the mullah’s regime in Tehran.”

“The behavior and the objectives of the regime are not going to change, and therefore the only solution is to change the regime itself,” he said. “And that’s why, before 2019, we here will celebrate in Tehran.”

Bolton highlighted two particular dangers and challenges posed by the regime – the nuclear/missile threat, and its push for an arc of Shi’ite influence from Iran, across Iraq and President Bashar al-Assad’s Syria, to the Hezbollah stronghold in Lebanon.

Even if Iran was deemed to be in compliance with the nuclear agreement, he said, the close collaboration between Tehran and Pyongyang meant that once the North Koreans have a nuclear weapon and the means to deliver it, Iran will as well.

“North Korea is already perilously close to the point where they can miniaturize a nuclear weapon, put it on an intercontinental ballistic missile and hit targets in the United States,” said Bolton, who also served as the Bush administration’s top arms control official.

“And the day after North Korea has that capability, the regime in Tehran will have it as well, simply by signing a check.”

That was why, he said, Trump’s views on the regimes in Pyongyang and Tehran were so similar.

On Iranian’s regional ambitions, Bolton said that if an Iranian arc of control stretching across Iraq, Syria and Lebanon was allowed to form, it would “simply be the foundation for the next grave conflict in the Middle East.”

‘A different way of looking at the world’

Saturday’s event in the French capital attracted tens of thousands of participants, including guests from Europe and North America who came to show their support to the NCRI and its leader Maryam Rajavi.

Rajavi said the opposition movement welcomed the statements that came out of the U.S.-Arab-Islamic summit in Riyadh last May, and believed that “the ultimate solution to the crisis in the region is the overthrow of the Iranian regime by the Iranian people and resistance.”

Her call for the international community to designate the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) as a terrorist organization was echoed by former New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani, who said he believed under Trump had step may happen in the U.S.

“We have a different administration in Washington that has a different set of principles and a different way of looking at the world,” Giuliani said. “And under the leadership of president Trump, I believe he can help us rid the Iranian people of the oppression that has subjected them for so long.”

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, a Republican, and former New Jersey Sen. Robert Torricelli, a Democrat, were among others calling for change in Tehran, as did Saudi Prince Turki al-Faisal, who served as intelligence chief from 1977-2001 and as ambassador to the U.S. from 2005-2006.

Former Democratic senator and vice-president nominee Joe Lieberman invoked Martin Luther King’s “I have a dream” speech.

“I want to share with you a dream I have for the Middle East,” he said. “I have a dream paraphrasing Dr. King that all the people of that region, Muslims, Christians, Jews, Shi’as and Sunnis, Israelis and Palestinians, will sit down together at the table of brotherhood and sisterhood and peace and freedom,” he said.

That was the dream of those gathered in Paris, Lieberman added, and the way to realize that dream was to change the regime in Tehran.

Bernard Kouchner, a former French foreign minister and founder of the humanitarian organization Doctors Without Borders, was critical of the French government for hosting Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif the previous day.

“France has the right to receive whoever it wants but to receive the Iranian foreign minister one day before our meeting is not a good idea,” he said.

http://ncrius.org/free-iran-rally-40th-birthday.html

Post by bruno sulak on Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:55 pm

koja imena. bal vampira.

_____
The law provides us structure to guide us through paralyzing and trying times. But it requires us a vision to its procedures and higher purposes. Before we assume our respective roles in this enduring drama just let me say that when these frail shadows we inhabit now have quit the stage we'll meet and raise a glass again together in Valhalla.

Post by Gargantua on Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:13 am

ovo sve ko julska kriza 1914 samo traje godinama, i nejasno je ko je pucao u koga i ko će kome prvi objaviti rat, ali to su, rečima jednog donalda ramsfelda, known unknowns, znamo da je to sve tu samo ne znamo kako baš tačno izgleda ali tu je, sve na broju.

Post by MNE on Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:19 am

traje godinama zbog toga što su tu nuklearke, da nije toga odavno bi se zagovnalo žestoko

Post by Filipenko on Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:11 am

Redacted Tonight rastura u poslednje vreme, Lee Camp kida. Šteta što nije produkcijski na nivou državofilnih dejli komedi šoua, ali sadržaj razbija.

Post by otto katz on Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:17 pm

MNE wrote:traje godinama zbog toga što su tu nuklearke, da nije toga odavno bi se zagovnalo žestoko
Cijenim da će u jednom trenutku doći do korištenja nuklearnog oružja i da će to proći bez eskalacije. To će biti probijanje leda i početak nove istorijske epohe koja će potrajati vrlo kratko. Oprostimo jedni drugima.

_____
Разгромили атаманов
Разогнали воевод

Post by MNE on Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:47 pm

pa u jednom trenutku sigurno hoće ali pitanje je hoće li to biti skorije, a i to možda taktičkog

sve nuklearne sile imaju lanac komande u kome nije sve na jednom čovjeku a mala je vjerovatnoća da odjednom poneroniše više njih, možda se SK odluči na tako nešto ako je pritegnu previše

Post by Filipenko on Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by Gargantua on Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:38 am

Interview: Trump-Kim Talks to be 'A Very Short Meeting' if Pyongyang Won't Discuss Denuclearization
2018-03-23

Former U.S. Ambassador to the UN John Bolton, tapped this week to be President Donald Trump's national security adviser, speaking to the Conservative Political Action Conference at National Harbor, Maryland, Feb. 24, 2017.

John Bolton, the former U.S. ambassador to the UN, spoke to Jung Min Noh of RFA’s Korean Service on March 19, just 3 days before the blunt-speaking lawyer was named by President Donald Trump to serve as his new national security adviser, in a telephone interview that focused on the North Korean nuclear weapons issue.

RFA: What do you think of President Trump’s decision to meet with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un?

Bolton: Well it's obviously an unprecedented development and a very daring move, I think, on the part of President Trump. The real issue is whether the regime in North Korea, after talking for 25 years about its nuclear weapons program and committing on numerous occasions to give up that program, really is prepared to have a serious conversation or whether they're simply buying time to perfect the last stages of the nuclear weapons program and their ballistic missile program.  So my hope is that President Trump can have a serious conversation with them about what the real objective should be which is denuclearizing North Korea, and if they're not prepared to have that kind of serious discussion, it could actually be a very short meeting.

RFA: You sound still skeptical about North Korea’s intentions in talking with President Trump. Do you expect the summit to be successful?

Bolton: I don't know that the North Koreans ever really expected that President Trump would accept the offer of a summit meeting and it's been some time now since the president's decision was announced. We've heard nothing publicly from North Korea. Now, maybe it's just an anomaly and perhaps the talks will go forward, but I think the positive aspect that we could see here is it's a way to cut through six months twelve months of preliminary negotiations. Let's have this conversation by May or even before that and let's see how serious North Korea really is. They've made commitments they’ve violated repeatedly in the past 25 years. I am skeptical that they're serious. I think they were trying to buy time but they've made the offer, the president has accepted, let's get on with it.

RFA: It is reported that you had a meeting with President Trump in early March. What sort of opinions did you share on North Korea?

Bolton: I don't comment publicly on my meetings with the president but I have written and spoken extensively on the North Korean threat. I think it's very dangerous, not just in Asia and the Pacific, but I think worldwide. I believe if North Korea really did have nuclear warheads and ballistic missile capabilities, they would sell them to anybody with enough hard currency. They'd sell it to the Ayatollahs in Iran, they'd sell it to terrorist groups like ISIS and al Qaeda, they'd sell it to any aspiring nuclear weapons states. I think North Korea it really is a global threat and I think it has to be treated with great concern and great caution.

RFA: That meeting (with Trump) was a day before the agreement to hold a U.S.-North Korea summit was announced. Has there been any change in your views since then?

Bolton: The fact of North Korean interest in negotiations was made clear when they accepted South Korea's invitation to show up for the Winter Olympics. I think it was a mistake to understand that as anything other than North Korean propaganda, but it was clear then they were seeking an opportunity to distract attention from just how close they were to a capability to hit targets in North America with thermo-nuclear weapons. I think the pattern that North Korea has followed for decades – the same pattern that Iran followed – is that it used negotiations to camouflage their on-going nuclear and ballistic missile efforts. I think we should not fall for that ploy again. I think we should insist that if this meeting is going to take place, it will be similar to discussions we had with Libya 13 or 14 years ago: how to pack up their nuclear weapons program and take it to Oak Ridge, Tennessee, which is where the Libyan nuclear program.  If it's anything other than a conversation about how to do that, then I think it shows it's just camouflage for North Korea to continue working toward its long-sought objective of deliverable nuclear weapons.

RFA: What is your evaluation of CIA Director Mike Pompeo, who holds hawkish views on North Korea, becoming the next secretary of state?

Bolton: I think he's a realist about North Korea. You know, North Korea has made many commitments over the years to give up its nuclear weapons program and it's lied about them every single time. They violated every commitment they've made on nuclear weapons for the last 25 years. There's no reason to think that their behavior has changed. So I hope the Senate confirms Mike Pompeo as soon as possible. I think it's important to have a new secretary of state in place and I look forward to his leadership at the State Department.

RFA: What is your advice to President Trump ahead of the talks with North Korea?

Bolton: I think he's very familiar with the history of North Korea's duplicity on this subject. I don't think he has any illusions about this regime. I don't think he wants to waste a lot of time talking to them without the prospect of success. You know there a lot of considerations here but I believe that it could become very clear very early in this meeting whether North Korea is serious or not or whether they're just playing games, and so I think it's important if the president sees that they're just looking for a way to waste time, that he make the point that he's not there to waste time and that we expect real denuclearization, not talks about talks about denuclearization, but concretely how we're going to eliminate their program as quickly as possible. So if the meeting takes place, we'll see if that's the path that they follow.

RFA: What should the U.S. be prepared to offer North Korea in exchange for denuclearization? Economic aid? A peace treaty?

Bolton: I don't think we should offer them economic aid. That happened in the context of the Agreed Framework, where they took the heavy oil shipments and yet did not dismantle their nuclear program. There's no way we should give North Korea a peace treaty. They're lucky to have a meeting with the president of the United States. I think if they want economic progress for the people of North Korea, they should the end the charade of a divided peninsula. They should ask for reunification with South Korea. That's the best way to aid the people of North Korea.

RFA: If negotiations are not successful, there are concerns that the U.S. will turn to the option of military action. As one who has argued for military action, what is your proposed course of action in the event of failed talks?

Bolton: Let me be very clear. I don't favor military action to eliminate the North Korean nuclear program. Nobody wants to see that happen, but I also believe that it's a mistake to leave North Korea with nuclear weapons. And yet they are very close to achieving that objective. The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Dunford said last summer that he thought it was unimaginable to leave North Korea with nuclear weapons. That's the way I feel, too. We we've had 25 years of efforts at carrots and sticks with North Korea. They have played the West and the United States like a violin, and they've used that time to make considerable progress toward the objective of deliverable nuclear weapons. So President Trump has unattractive options in front of him, because he's inherited 25 years of failure, so that he doesn't have much time. Somebody said, you know, we can't kick the can down the road any further because there isn't any road left.

RFA: Experts who talk with North Korea say there is not enough time to prepare for summit talks with North Korea. What do you think?

Bolton: We have plenty of experts. The kind of expert we need really is less about North Korea, and more about nuclear weapons. I think we've got plenty of time. I think it's a mistake to treat this like a normal summit meeting, with months and months of preparation by lower-level people. We know what the subject is here, at least from the US point of view: It's North Korea eliminating, dismantling its nuclear weapons program and, as I say, we'd be happy to store the program in Oak Ridge, Tennessee. That's what the conversation ought to be about. If it's about anything else, it's a waste of time.

RFA: What are your thoughts about the inter-Korea summit talks scheduled for April and do you have any advice for South Korea ahead of this meeting?

I think the people of South Korea are very divided about how to treat North Korea. Many obviously support the current government in South Korea, but many others are deeply distrustful of anything the government of North Korea says. So I think everybody in South Korea, for their own peace and security, has to be very dubious about North Korea's commitment to anything that it says. And so that that is a word of caution to the government of South Korea before they agree to anything with North Korea.

Using military action to solve the North Korean nuclear issue is on the table but it presents many problems and the South Korean government is against this. Do you see military action as part of the solution to the North Korean problem?

Nobody wants to use military force, but I think sensible people don't want to see this bizarre regime in North Korea with nuclear weapons, not only because of the threat they pose but the threat that those weapons would be sold to others all around the world. So military action is very dangerous, but I think it's more dangerous if North Korea has a nuclear capability.

https://www.rfa.org/english/news/korea/interview-bolton-03232018130326.html

Post by Gargantua on Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:15 pm

Why America is asking for more wars
Ryan Cooper
March 26, 2018

The announcement that John Bolton will become President Trump's new national security adviser is the most alarming news since Trump won the election in the first place, for two reasons. First, Bolton is perhaps the most bloodthirsty warmonger in the entire Republican elite firmament (and the bar for that statement is extremely high). Second, there is little reason to think that the rest of the governing class will be able to mount an effective challenge to Bolton's all-but-certain push for new wars.

America stands a solid chance of waging another senseless, criminal war of aggression because it never reckoned with the wretched foreign policy failures of the new century.

The 15-year anniversary of the Iraq invasion was last week, prompting another round of retrospectives on the incomprehensible scale of the disaster. In the sense of narrow American self-interest, it was one of the worst strategic errors in the history of U.S. foreign policy, ending the lives of thousands of American soldiers, maiming tens of thousands more, spending hundreds of billions of dollars directly and trillions more indirectly — and all in the service of deeply harming the national interest and reputation.

It was also a grievous crime. Iraqi injuries and fatalities were two to three orders of magnitude greater than American ones. A war of aggression is the most serious violation of international law that exists, but the incompetent reactionary ideologues who set up the new Iraqi pseudo-state — complete with a drastically lowered corporate tax and total legal immunity for foreign mercenaries — did one better by doing their torturing in the exact same dungeon that Saddam Hussein had done his. It was, quite literally, stuff that got Nazis hanged at Nuremberg.

And unlike the similarly-criminal Vietnam War, where the North Vietnamese communists built a functioning nation after defeating American forces and conquering South Vietnam (and later even developed reasonably warm relations with the U.S.), the Iraq invasion released a spasm of chaos and violence akin to the Thirty Years' War in its mindless, ongoing butchery. The political structure of the entire region is in ruins to this day, riddled with corruption, extremism, and slavery, largely as a result of the monstrous invasion — and there is little improvement to be seen on the horizon.

What reckoning has there been for this hideous error of collective judgment? Almost none. Let us examine a partial list of left-leaning Iraq War supporters who remained in positions of high power and influence after the invasion, as that is where consequences might be expected to be found. (Virtually all conservatives supported the war, of course, and very few have expressed even slight regret.)

To wit: Hillary Clinton, 2016 Democratic Party nominee for president; Joe Biden, former Democratic Vice President; current Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer; Dianne Feinstein, ranking Democratic member of the Senate Intelligence Committee; John Kerry, 2004 Democratic presidential candidate and 2013-16 Secretary of State; Representatives Henry Waxman and (now-Senator) Ed Markey; Anne-Marie Slaughter, president and CEO of the New America Foundation; Jeffrey Goldberg, editor-in-chief of The Atlantic; David Remnick, editor of The New Yorker; George Packer, staff writer for same; Bill Keller, former editor and columnist of the New York Times; Thomas Friedman, New York Times columnist; Fred Hiatt, editorial page editor for The Washington Post; Jacob Weisberg, former Slate editor-in-chief and current Slate Group editor-in-chief; and Ezra Klein, co-founder and editor-at-large of Vox.

Now, some of those people have written fairly convincing explanations for where they went wrong and the lessons they learned to avoid supporting future blood-drenched atrocities. The real problem is the numbers and high status on display. It is painfully evident that not only were there no meaningful consequences for botching the most important foreign policy call of the last 20 years, it was actually a smart career move to do so. There was no movement to discover, raise up, or hire Iraq War critics after the war became an inarguable disaster. On the contrary, the power elite and arbiters of conventional wisdom generally shunned or passed them over, because they were living testimony to the fact that status quo thinking was (and remains) strategically and morally bankrupt.

As John Kenneth Galbraith once wrote, "In these matters, as often in our culture, it is far, far better to be wrong in a respectable way than to be right for the wrong reasons." Barack Obama, the best political campaigner since FDR, was one of the few to leverage his war opposition into a major victory — and then proceeded to put Hillary Clinton in charge of his foreign policy.

That brings me back to John Bolton. This is a guy so crazed for war that even some Senate Republicans refused to support him as U.N. ambassador back in 2005. Today, of course, there is no such resistance. Bolton has recently been pressing hard for attacking both North Korea and Iran (the latter after tearing up the nuclear deal, naturally). He's someone who — unlike most neoconservatives, who only pick on countries that can't fight back — might opt for war even facing a nontrivial chance of a nuclear strike on U.S. soil, or a serious chance of defeat. This could be very, very bad.

After the Iraq cataclysm, what America desperately needed was an honest debate about its bloody imperial bungling. What we got was, by and large, a lot of evasive mumbling about how "no one could have predicted," and how we need to "turn the page" and "look forward, not backward."

The result is a Republican administration full of people who would still be in prison for war crimes in a country that took the rule of law seriously, and an opposition party too full of idiots and/or cowards to present a united front against war. Just last week, 10 Senate Democrats provided the crucial swing votes that allowed Trump to keep backstopping the genocidal Saudi war in Yemen. I have little confidence there will be a party-wide attempt to stand up to Bolton and Trump when the time comes.

https://theweek.com/articles/762720/why-america-asking-more-wars

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Djamolidine Abdoujaparov on Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:51 am

President Trump fired his embattled Veterans Affairs secretary Wednesday and tapped as his replacement atop the chronically mismanaged agency the president’s personal physician, who gained prominence with his effusive praise of the 71-year-old’s physical and mental health.

The ouster of Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin, who has been mired in scandal over his charging taxpayers for luxury travel expenses and the infighting among his senior aides, had been widely expected and was made official at 5:31 p.m. by presidential tweet.

Trump said he would nominate Ronny L. Jackson, 50, an active-duty rear admiral in the Navy who has served for the past three administrations as a White House physician.

A biography released by the White House shows Jackson is credentialed and experienced in medicine but has no background in management. He nonetheless will be charged with delivering on one of Trump’s signature campaign promises: to fix the federal government’s second-largest bureaucracy.

Post by Gargantua on Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:25 pm

U.S. President Donald Trump said Tuesday that he intends to deploy troops along the U.S.-Mexico border until a wall is built there, proposing an escalation of efforts to prevent people from entering the country illegally via the southern border.

The move would ramp up Trump’s battle over immigration, after he ran into hurdles carrying out his campaign-trail promise to build a wall at Mexico’s expense. Most recently, he has been preoccupied with a caravan of migrants, mostly from Honduras, making their way north through Mexico toward the U.S.

“We are going to be guarding our border with our military. That’s a big step,” Trump said Tuesday during a session at the White House with the leaders of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. “We cannot have people flowing into our country illegally, disappearing and, by the way, never showing up for court.”

Later Tuesday, at a news conference with the three Baltic leaders, Trump said he would have a meeting on the deployment “in a little while” with Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, who attended the earlier meeting. The president offered little in the way of details on what shape his plan to put U.S. soldiers on the nation’s southern border might take.

“The Mexican border is very unprotected by our laws,” he said. “We have horrible, horrible and very unsafe laws in the United States, and we’re going to be able to do something about that, hopefully soon. We are preparing for the military to secure our border between Mexico and the United States.
We have a meeting on it in a little while with Gen. Mattis and everybody. And I think that it’s something we have to do.”

Post by Gargantua on Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:22 am

For the first time in at least 100 years, the US Cabinet has a bible study group. What do they learn? What does Donald Trump make of it? And why aren't women allowed to teach?

Every Wednesday, some of the world's most powerful people meet in a conference room in Washington DC to learn about God.

The location can't be revealed - the Secret Service won't allow it - but the members can.

Vice-President Mike Pence. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. Education Secretary Betsy DeVos. Energy Secretary Rick Perry. Attorney General Jeff Sessions. The list goes on.

In total, 10 cabinet members are "sponsors" of the group. Not everyone attends every meeting - they are busy people - but they go if they can.

Meetings last between 60 and 90 minutes, and members are free to contact the teacher after-hours. So who is the man leading the United States' most-influential bible study?

Step forward Ralph Drollinger, a seven-foot tall basketball pro turned pastor. Or, as the 63-year-old describes himself: "Just a jock with some bad knees."

Capitol Ministries believes it is the first Cabinet-level bible study for "at least 100 years". There was a group during George W Bush's presidency, but it was for lower-ranking staff members.

President Trump is not a member of Drollinger's group - but he is a Christian, and does get Drollinger's eight-page print-outs most weeks.

"He writes me back notes on my bible studies," says Drollinger.

"He's got this leaky Sharpie felt-tip pen that he writes all capital letters with. 'Way to go Ralph, really like this study, keep it up.' Stuff like that."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43534724

Post by MNE on Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:46 pm

President Trump is not a member of Drollinger's group - but he is a Christian, and does get Drollinger's eight-page print-outs most weeks.

"He writes me back notes on my bible studies," says Drollinger.

"He's got this leaky Sharpie felt-tip pen that he writes all capital letters with. 'Way to go Ralph, really like this study, keep it up.' Stuff like that."

Post by Santino on Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:39 pm

vukojebina

_____
I don't have pet peeves, I have major psychotic fucking hatreds

Post by паће on Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:22 pm

Не иде се на Атос, Атос се прави код куће!

_____
то ја бришем, некад милице некад не
"multiple websites" - c'mon, where would you find them? For starters, find ONE multiple website. Oh, you meant "more than one"? Well, that's called "many".

Post by Filipenko on Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by xie saike on Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:03 pm

speaking of china, gledao sam http://www.imdb.com/title/tt7215388/

zanimljiv je tajming pustanja ovakvog filma, taman da trampara iskoristi da opali po kini tzv ekonomskim merama

_____
U Srbiji vlada bezvezništvo, u pravom smislu te reči.
Želimir Žilnik

-----------------------------------------------------
Фолу-Уп Гроуп Боард

Post by Djamolidine Abdoujaparov on Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:33 pm

Post by MNE on Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:37 am

izgleda ga pritiskaju preko ovoga da napadne Siriju...izbiće treći svjetski zbog porno zvijezde

Post by Santino on Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:39 am

jako stabilan sistem imaju, narocito po druge zemlje.

_____
I don't have pet peeves, I have major psychotic fucking hatreds

Post by Zuper on Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:48 pm

Borba da li ce biti otpusen Muler, Miler ili ne...

Post by Zuper on Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:17 am

TRUMP IS SAID CONSIDERING FIRING DEPUTY AG ROSENSTEIN: CNN

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:06 am