Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..

Re: Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..

Post by Filipenko on Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:52 am

Jebote, kada ovo vidim, 100% preslikan SNS...

Post by MNE on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:22 am

Filipenko wrote:Jebote, kada ovo vidim, 100% preslikan SNS...

ko, CNN?

Post by Filipenko on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:29 am

Ma mislim na smaraca iz vlasti kome je jedini zadatak da ponavlja da je njegov gazda pametan, inteligentan, najbolji na svetu, nepobediv i uspesan...

Post by beatakeshi on Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:50 pm

I neko se loži da bi ovaj umo da stisne dugme...

Post by Mr. Moonlight on Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:38 pm

very stable genius

_____
    .i.

When I Get Low, I Get High.

Writing in the book of life, a chapter of insanity

Post by MNE on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:53 pm

Post by Gargantua on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:10 pm

narandžasti dim iz trump towera, šta bi drugo moglo biti

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:14 pm

WASHINGTON — President Trump on Tuesday appeared to endorse a sweeping immigration deal that would eventually grant millions of undocumented immigrants a pathway to citizenship, saying he would be willing to “take the heat” politically for an approach that many of his hard-line supporters have long viewed as unacceptable.
The president made the remarks during an extended meeting with congressional Republicans and Democrats who are weighing a shorter-term agreement that would extend legal status for undocumented immigrants brought to the United States as children. Mr. Trump has said such a deal must be accompanied by new money for a border wall and measures to limit immigrants from bringing family members into the country in the future, conditions he repeated during the meeting on Tuesday.
But in backing a broader immigration measure, Mr. Trump was giving a rare public glimpse of an impulse he has expressed privately to advisers and lawmakers — the desire to preside over a more far-reaching solution to the status of the 11 million undocumented immigrants already living and working in the United States. Such action has the potential to alienate the hard-line immigration activists who powered his political rise and helped him win the presidency, many of whom have described it as amnesty for lawbreakers.
“If you want to take it that further step, I’ll take the heat,” Mr. Trump told Senator Lindsey Graham, Republican of South Carolina, who floated the idea during the meeting in the White House Cabinet Room on Tuesday. “You are not that far away from comprehensive immigration reform.”

Post by MNE on Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:36 pm

jbg al zato ima zid da se vidi sa svemirske stanice, kao kineski

Post by Gargantua on Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:17 pm

na n1 ide cnn i k. amanpur, intervju sa volfom oko "fire & fury", sa sve titlovanim prevodom na srpski

Post by Filipenko on Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:58 am

Jebeno neverovatno, bar da u medjuvremenu nije priznao da ni sa kim nije razgovarao i da su svi podaci iz knjige nesto sto je cuo od nekih trecih strana.

Post by MNE on Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:01 am

kbk, bitno je da se gura narativ

Post by Gargantua on Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:08 pm

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump said on Wednesday Russia is helping North Korea get supplies in violation of international sanctions and that Pyongyang is getting “closer every day” to being able to deliver a long-range missile to the United States.

“Russia is not helping us at all with North Korea,” Trump said during an Oval Office interview with Reuters. “What China is helping us with, Russia is denting. In other words, Russia is making up for some of what China is doing.”

Post by William Murderface on Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:11 pm

Krivi Rusi! So presidential!

_____
"Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije

Post by Gargantua on Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:45 am

zar da propustimo oskara?

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump
8 hours ago

And the FAKE NEWS winners are...

https://gop.com/the-highly-anticipated-2017-fake-news-awards/

2017 was a year of unrelenting bias, unfair news coverage, and even downright fake news. Studies have shown that over 90% of the media’s coverage of President Trump is negative.

Below are the winners of the 2017 Fake News Awards.

1. The New York Times’ Paul Krugman claimed on the day of President Trump’s historic, landslide victory that the economy would never recover.

2. ABC News' Brian Ross CHOKES and sends markets in a downward spiral with false report.

3. CNN FALSELY reported that candidate Donald Trump and his son Donald J. Trump, Jr. had access to hacked documents from WikiLeaks.

(via Fox News)

4. TIME FALSELY reported that President Trump removed a bust of Martin Luther King, Jr. from the Oval Office.

5. Washington Post FALSELY reported the President’s massive sold-out rally in Pensacola, Florida was empty. Dishonest reporter showed picture of empty arena HOURS before crowd started pouring in.

6. CNN FALSELY edited a video to make it appear President Trump defiantly overfed fish during a visit with the Japanese prime minister. Japanese prime minister actually led the way with the feeding.

7. CNN FALSELY reported about Anthony Scaramucci’s meeting with a Russian, but retracted it due to a “significant breakdown in process.”

(via washingtonpost.com)

8. Newsweek FALSELY reported that Polish First Lady Agata Kornhauser-Duda did not shake President Trump’s hand.

9. CNN FALSELY reported that former FBI Director James Comey would dispute President Trump’s claim that he was told he is not under investigation.

10. The New York Times FALSELY claimed on the front page that the Trump administration had hidden a climate report.

11. And last, but not least: "RUSSIA COLLUSION!" Russian collusion is perhaps the greatest hoax perpetrated on the American people. THERE IS NO COLLUSION!

While the media spent 90% of the time focused on negative coverage or fake news, the President has been getting results:

1. The economy has created nearly 2 million jobs and gained over $8 trillion in wealth since the President’s inauguration.
2. African Americans and Hispanics are enjoying the lowest unemployment rate in recorded history.
3. The President signed historic tax cuts and relief for hardworking Americans not seen since President Reagan.
4. President Trump’s plan to cut regulations has exceeded “2 out for every 1 in” mandate, issuing 22 deregulatory actions for every one new regulatory action.
5. The President has unleashed an American energy boom by ending Obama-era regulations, approving the Keystone pipeline, auctioning off millions of new acres for energy exploration, and opening up ANWR.
6. ISIS is in retreat, having been crushed in Iraq and Syria.
7. President Trump followed through on his promise to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of the State of Israel and instructed the State Department to begin to relocate the Embassy.
8. With President Trump’s encouragement, more member nations are paying their fair share for the common defense in the NATO alliance.
9. Signed the Veterans Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act to allow senior officials in the VA to fire failing employees and establishes safeguards to protect whistleblowers.
10. President Trump kept his promise and appointed Associate Justice Neil Gorsuch to the U.S. Supreme Court.

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:52 am

nisam očekivao Krugmana na prvom mestu. Odobravam izbor!

Post by bruno sulak on Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:02 am

car  kapiram da sve ovo sam radi pa ono zove dzareda da mu nesto poslozi u fotosopu

_____
The law provides us structure to guide us through paralyzing and trying times. But it requires us a vision to its procedures and higher purposes. Before we assume our respective roles in this enduring drama just let me say that when these frail shadows we inhabit now have quit the stage we'll meet and raise a glass again together in Valhalla.

Post by MNE on Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:33 am

ali hranjenje ribe kao 1 megabitna stvar 

Post by xie saike on Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:36 pm

_____
U Srbiji vlada bezvezništvo, u pravom smislu te reči.
Želimir Žilnik

-----------------------------------------------------
Фолу-Уп Гроуп Боард

Post by Gargantua on Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:29 pm

evo jedna za paćeta

Steven Pinker‏Verified account @sapinker  Jan 18

I collect ambiguous headlines. This one, on our President's health, is among the best.

327 replies     8,810 retweets     23,627 likes

Post by Gargantua on Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:33 am

U.S. government shutdown begins as spending bill fails in Senate

Richard Cowan, Susan Cornwell, Amanda Becker

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. government shut down at midnight on Friday after Democrats and Republicans, locked in a bitter dispute over immigration and border security, failed to agree on a last-minute deal to fund its operations.

In a late-night session, senators blocked a bill to extend government funding through Feb. 16. The bill needed 60 votes in the 100-member Senate but only 50 supported it.

Most Democrats opposed the bill because their efforts to include protections for hundreds of thousands of mostly young immigrants, known as Dreamers, were rejected by President Donald Trump and Republican leaders.

Huddled negotiations between Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and Senate Democratic leader Chuck Schumer were unsuccessful, and the U.S. government technically ran out of money at midnight.

While the two men said they remained committed to reaching a deal, the shutdown formally began on Saturday, the first anniversary of President Donald Trump’s inauguration.

His inability to cut a deal despite enjoying a Republican majority in both houses of Congress highlighted the deep political divide in Washington.

Until a funding deal is worked out, scores of federal agencies across the country will be unable to operate, and hundreds of thousands of “non-essential” federal workers will be put on temporary unpaid leave.

Trump immediately moved to blame Democrats.

“Tonight, they put politics above our national security, military families, vulnerable children, and our country’s ability to serve all Americans,” the White House said in a statement.

It also said it would not discuss immigration until the government was up and running again.

“We will not negotiate the status of unlawful immigrants while Democrats hold our lawful citizens hostage over their reckless demands. This is the behavior of obstructionist losers, not legislators.”

In return, Schumer pointed the finger directly at Trump.

“It’s almost as if you were rooting for a shutdown and now we’ll have one and the blame should crash entirely on President Trump’s shoulders,” he said.

NEGOTIATE OR FIGHT?

Democratic and Republican leaders agreed to reopen negotiations on Saturday and said they were committed to getting a quick agreement.

White House budget director Mick Mulvaney talks with reporters at the White House in Washington, U.S., January 19, 2018. REUTERS/Carlos Barria
But both sides may now be even less willing to make concessions because a political defeat on the issue could be costly, especially with the control of Congress up for grabs at midterm elections later this year.

The Republican-controlled House of Representatives passed a stopgap funding measure on Thursday. But Republicans then needed the support of at least 10 Democrats to pass the bill in the Senate. While five Democrats ended up voting for the measure, five Republicans voted against it.

Democratic leaders wanted the measure to include protections from deportation for about 700,000 undocumented immigrants who arrived in the United States as children.

Despite bipartisan negotiations, Republican leaders refused to include those protections, and neither side was willing to back down.

Trump, who had made strict measures on immigration a cornerstone of his presidential campaign, last week rejected a bipartisan proposal.

He said he wanted to include any deal for Dreamers in a bigger legislative package that also boosted funding for a wall and tighter security measures along the U.S. border with Mexico.

Schumer met with Trump on Friday afternoon and later said he had reluctantly agreed to include the border wall in the negotiations but that it still was not enough to persuade Trump to find a compromise.

McConnell said he would seek over the weekend a new funding bill that covered the federal government through to Feb. 8.

A Senate Democratic source said that was still too far out. Democrats had argued for an extension of just four or five days to force both sides into serious negotiations on the immigration issue.

Despite the formal shutdown, “essential” employees who deal with public safety and national security will keep working.

Post by William Murderface on Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:09 am

_____
"Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije

Post by MNE on Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:23 pm

It has to change!

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/954415841495445504

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:27 am

Ala šljaka Medison, lol

Conversation

[ltr]Sen. Lamar Alexander

@SenAlexander[/ltr]

[ltr]I enjoyed having dinner tonight at the home of Senator John Cornyn and his wife Sandy with our newest Supreme Court Justice, Neil Gorsuch, Transportation Secretary Chao and a few of my other Senate colleagues to talk about important issues facing our country.[/ltr]

Post by Gargantua on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:49 pm

Lucija i snupi se tuku

-----

The European Commission has warned that it will react “swiftly and appropriately” to any threat of a trade war by the US, after Donald Trump appeared to threaten a trade war against the continent.

Speaking after slapping new ‘America First’ tariffs on some imported goods, the US president said he had “a lot of problems” with the European Union’s trade policy and hinted he might take similar action against the bloc.

But asked about Mr Trump’s comments on Monday, a European Commission spokesperson hit back, warning that "restrictive trade measures from the United States" would face a robust response from Europe.

“For us, trade policy is not a zero-sum game, it is not about winners and losers," the spokesperson told reporters in Brussels.

“We here in the European Union believe that trade can and should be win-win.

“We also believe that while trade has to be open and fair it has also to be rules-based.

“The European Union stands ready to react swiftly and appropriately in case our exports are affected by any restrictive trade measures from the United States.”

The US president said he believed the EU’s trade policy would “turn out to be very much to their detriment”.

On Tuesday he slapped high import tariffs on imported washing machines and solar panels, claiming, he would “always defend American workers”. US officials said there would be more tariffs to come.

“I’ve had a lot of problems with European Union, and it may morph into something very big from that standpoint, from a trade standpoint,” Mr Trump said in an interview with ITV broadcast on Sunday evening.

“We cannot get our product in. It’s very, very tough. And yet they send their product to us – no taxes, very little taxes. It’s very unfair.

“They’re not the only one, by the way. I could name many countries and places that do. But the European Union has been very, very unfair to the United States. And I think it will turn out to be very much to their detriment.”

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:11 am