Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween Rock-Metal Playlist

Agdw Hmlkh

Halloween Rock-Metal Playlist - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween Rock-Metal Playlist

Post by Agdw Hmlkh Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:46 pm

brate, ja i ti vise nikad ne didzeisemo zajedno. prvo cu da rasteram zenske, pa sam previse pickast, pa previse sintisajzera, miisiiim, fuck you bro Halloween Rock-Metal Playlist - Page 2 1505862411

_____
    The thing that so pleases me about DMT is that, you know, a lot of people will not take a psychedelic like LSD and Psilocybin or something because it lasts hours and hours and inevitably when dealing with things that last that long you're gonna end up dealing with 'your stuff'. Your anxieties, your fears, your this & that..  A lot of people dont care for that sort of thing, whether that's good or bad is another issue. With DMT -it lasts four minutes- and how *lost* can you get in an examination of childhood trauma in four minutes, especially when you've got hundreds of elves tugging at your coatsleaves?
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:48 pm

👅
    Aj nemoj si takav, ajde pusti nešto sad za svoju dušu!

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Agdw Hmlkh

Post by Agdw Hmlkh Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:51 pm

necu sad Halloween Rock-Metal Playlist - Page 2 1844795956

_____
    The thing that so pleases me about DMT is that, you know, a lot of people will not take a psychedelic like LSD and Psilocybin or something because it lasts hours and hours and inevitably when dealing with things that last that long you're gonna end up dealing with 'your stuff'. Your anxieties, your fears, your this & that..  A lot of people dont care for that sort of thing, whether that's good or bad is another issue. With DMT -it lasts four minutes- and how *lost* can you get in an examination of childhood trauma in four minutes, especially when you've got hundreds of elves tugging at your coatsleaves?
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:52 pm

Halloween Rock-Metal Playlist - Page 2 3579118792

I šta sad, kad si rasterao sve ostale, će rasteraš i darkere iz ćoška koji sve vreme čekaju tvoj blok.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:58 pm

Evo dok se ti ne odljutiš, malo klasike.

_____

Agdw Hmlkh

Post by Agdw Hmlkh Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:03 am

William Murderface wrote:Halloween Rock-Metal Playlist - Page 2 3579118792

I šta sad, kad si rasterao sve ostale, će rasteraš i darkere iz ćoška koji sve vreme čekaju tvoj blok.
    kako si kvaran ! kao ja sam ih sve oterao a ne ti svojim populistickim KST metal pristupom ! Halloween Rock-Metal Playlist - Page 2 286371741

dobro ako su sad svi otisli, onda evo nesto cisto da vlasnik kluba dobije aneurizmu sto nas je pustio da mu se petljamo u koncepciju

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:11 am

Halloween Rock-Metal Playlist - Page 2 2007-06-12-moevot-4

Elem

_____

Agdw Hmlkh

Post by Agdw Hmlkh Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:21 am

nema elem, sad do kraja ide a kapela black metal sa out of tune violinama  Halloween Rock-Metal Playlist - Page 2 908329580

Agdw Hmlkh

Post by Agdw Hmlkh Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:27 am

i dadaisticko nojzerski bm sa refugee camp produkcijom

_____
    Agdw Hmlkh

Post by Agdw Hmlkh Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:28 am

i minimalni imbecilno-nihilisticki satanisticki black metal

_____
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:29 am

too Agdwe, kraljina si Halloween Rock-Metal Playlist - Page 2 239813153

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:38 am

Ti stvarno odbijaš da sarađuješ Halloween Rock-Metal Playlist - Page 2 298304839

Osim sa samim sobom Halloween Rock-Metal Playlist - Page 2 1143415371

_____

Agdw Hmlkh

Post by Agdw Hmlkh Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:40 am

murderface :gurka laktom: evo u klub je usla devojka na koju si mi pricao da si se onomad lozio ! srecom mislila je da imamo problema sa zvucnicima kad je bio apator, tako da je ipak narucila pice !

pusti sad ti nesto :flower:

_____
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:53 am

P.S. brate, šta je ovaj Apator? Evo sad guglam, ne mogu da se načudim.

_____

Agdw Hmlkh

Post by Agdw Hmlkh Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:59 am

evo ja stvarno ne mogu da izbegnem da budem kuratorijalan. pazi ovo, murderface:

Apator Hates You!!!

If you are reading this and have never ridden the Cosmic Hearse, I beseech you to call shotgun and hang out with Aesop and the appendix of metal and encyclopedia of music that lives in his head. I have been turned on to so much good music thanks to him. This is about one such music. You can find a link here:

Halloween Rock-Metal Playlist - Page 2 Shower+of+Hate

Once I started I was hooked. Here is what I know: APATOR made a ton of demos from 1988 to 1995 and then completely vanished. The project is one person (Robert van Arnhem) , literally and figuratively, and I can only call it spoken word, or performance music, because the few demos I've heard are noises and vocals, "hate vocals" if you will, which is basically grunted chanting and/or jerking off moaning. Sort of what I imagined Abruptum to be before I heard them. Some ol' ESL chestnuts you might break out at this years Xmas party:

"Apator's stiff cock points at the heavenly sky"
    "I know where you live"
    "God has horny servants"
    "Fifteen unholy centimetres"
    "One hell of a homo"

and who could forget the time-tested standard: "Satan, I will be your whore"

If you're looking for metal, it is nowhere to be found, yet it pervades every aspect of this project.

Early recordings were done under different names:

Quorton (1988-1989)
    Helldozer (1988)
    Zaag (1989)
    Apaat (1989)
    Het Geluid Kruipt (1989-1990)

The demos were much discussed in zines, but when actually acquired were mostly thrown out. Partly due to homophobia (although you probably know what you're getting in to with titles like "You Would Love to Suck Apator's Cock. He Won't Let You Do It!!!"), but most likely due to the fact that this is closer to avant garde noise or amateur music and sounding nothing like... anything. You could in no way call this outsider music, because Robert van Arnhem seemed pretty well connected for a guy that whipped his dick out every chance he got around the Dutch scene or a camera or blood spurting out of his head.

Apator opened for Samael, Exhorder and Impaled Nazarene, hung out with the singer from Funeral Winds (Gorgoroth, who took some of the pictures) and his brother drummed for Thanatos. He performed in sweatpants with the crotch cut out and bled all over after cutting his head. He had a zine called Humbled Return of Christ and Horny Muhammed where he interviewed Thergothon, Bestial Summoning and Impaled Nazarene.

Last edited by Agdw Hmlkh on Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    Agdw Hmlkh

Post by Agdw Hmlkh Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:00 am

btw, postovao sam gornji post pre da sam video da si me pitao za apatora :flower:
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:04 am

Kurtorijalan, pa još sa onom slikom - šta reći? Halloween Rock-Metal Playlist - Page 2 3579118792

Pošto smko definitivno rasterali sve goste, uključujući i malu crvenkosu devojčicu, mogu i ja da pusti svoje freak favorite, Silencer.

_____

Agdw Hmlkh

Post by Agdw Hmlkh Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:09 am

William Murderface wrote:Kurtorijalan, pa još sa onom slikom - šta reći? Halloween Rock-Metal Playlist - Page 2 3579118792

super je ova silencer :flower:
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:17 am

http://www.nattramn.com/

http://www.wattpad.com/10508063-insanity-a-true-story-nattramn-2001

_____

Agdw Hmlkh

Post by Agdw Hmlkh Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:28 am

a jebiga, deluje kao totalna zajebancija / parodija na ove kultove iz ponora bm undergrounda.

_____
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:31 am

Deluje! Mada, nije moguće naći nikakve iole trustworthy informacije, što jesta čudno za internet age.

_____

Somlói Galuska

Post by Somlói Galuska Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:09 pm

Halloween Rock-Metal Playlist - Page 2 12552861_880522232069278_4328869981246849142_n
    ♏

Post by ♏ Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:33 pm

Opening track iliti umesto špice:

♏

Post by ♏ Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:35 pm

Potom knjiga za svačiju policu:

♏

Post by ♏ Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:37 pm

Dame biraju:

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:15 am