USA - США - SAD

Re: USA - США - SAD

Post by Zuper on Thu May 31, 2018 4:32 pm

ROSS: NAFTA TALKS DIDN'T GET FAR ENOUGH TO JUSTIFY EXEMPTIONS

Post by Anduril on Thu May 31, 2018 9:15 pm

Ako ovog ne skinu na vreme, napravice belo-evangelikansku prciju od SAD.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/may/30/donald-trump-judges-courts-justice-system

Post by William Murderface on Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:04 pm

_____
"Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije

Post by Gargantua on Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:14 pm

So much winning!

Post by Filipenko on Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:26 pm

William Murderface wrote:

Post by beatakeshi on Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:54 pm

I naravno, pretnja na kraju. Kakav kriminalan ološ.

Post by Filipenko on Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:47 am

Post by William Murderface on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:41 am

Alex Pajkic

_____
"Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Post by Zuper on Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by MNE on Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:30 pm

https://twitter.com/dmartosko/status/1005103210900742144

Post by Летећи Полип on Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:30 am

WASHINGTON — President Trump appeared to break with his own administration’s policy on Friday, saying that he was likely to support a legislative proposal to leave the decision to states about whether to legalize marijuana.

Mr. Trump was asked about a [url=https://www.warren.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018.06.05 - warren-gardner STATES Act.pdf]new bill[/url] introduced by Senator Cory Gardner, Republican of Colorado, and Senator Elizabeth Warren, Democrat of Massachusetts.

“We’re looking at it. But I probably will end up supporting that, yes,” Mr. Trump said to reporters as he departed Washington to attend the Group of 7 summit meeting in Canada.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/08/us/politics/trump-marijuana-bill-states.html

_____
za ovo sto se desilo treba da odgovara i americka knjizevnost, pogotvo crnkinje opsednute svojim crnastvom i jevreji opsednuti svojim jevrejstvom. a najvise pisci poput sejbona koji su em opsednuti jevrejstvom em pisu alternativne istorije. i bob dilan isto. nadam se da je srecan sa svojom nobelovom nagradom.
~zvezda je zivot

inace da se razumemo ja mislim da film nije umetnost.
~bruno sulak

Post by Gargantua on Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by KinderLad on Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:24 pm

Alan Greenspan je već predložio drastično rezanje tog fonda. Kaže, dobri su corporate tax cuts, ali mora i ovo 

Post by Gargantua on Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:29 pm

Jbg, nema se para i za to, šta da se radi.

Post by KinderLad on Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:35 pm

Ali pri tom je izgovorio i jednu savršeno skrivenu gnusnost. Kaže - demografija je protiv nas, naime, struktura stanovništva je takva da je produktivnost najveća kod onih generacija koje upravo idu u penziju i mora nešto da se uradi tim povodom. Jebeni gad 

Post by Gargantua on Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:45 pm

Uvek mogu da prepolove vojne izdatke, da "evropeizuju" zdravstvo (i obore mu cenu za 30ak posto) itd

Ali, što bi se reklo "kako će to da prođe kroz kongres, a, a?"

Post by Filipenko on Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:48 pm

Gargantua wrote:Uvek mogu da prepolove vojne izdatke, da "evropeizuju" zdravstvo (i obore mu cenu za 30ak posto) itd

Jes, pa da umesto da ta silna kinta zavrsi tamo gde treba umesto kod produktivnih predpenzijskih generacija za bulsit oruzja i bulsit lekove sa ultraprepumpanim cenama.

Post by Gargantua on Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:14 pm

In a 5–4 decision handed down Monday morning, the Supreme Court ruled that states may purge voters from the rolls due to their failure to cast a ballot. The ruling will disproportionately disenfranchise minorities and veterans as well as low-income and disabled people. Because of this decision, it is now likely that thousands of Americans will show up to the polls in 2018 hoping to cast a ballot—only to be told that they have been purged from the rolls because they skipped the past few elections. It is a nightmare scenario for voting-rights advocates that may affect the outcome of many future elections as well as the 2018 midterm elections in Ohio.

Husted v. A. Philip Randolph Institute, Monday’s case, involves an unambiguous clause of the National Voter Registration Act, a federal law passed in 1993 to protect the franchise. The NVRA prohibits any state from removing a registrant from the federal roll “by reason of the person’s failure to vote.” Congress intended this provision to protect Americans’ right to vote and not to vote, barring states from implementing a “use it or lose it” policy that punished infrequent voters. For more than two decades, states have maintained their voter rolls without violating this provision. Most states use the Postal Service’s national change-of-address service to identify voters who might have moved or died and then send these voters notices to determine whether they wish to maintain their registration. If voters fail to return these notices and fail to vote in two consecutive federal elections, the NVRA allows them to be removed from the rolls.

To test the limits of the NVRA’s safeguards, however, Ohio Republicans created another process through which to remove voters. Under this “supplemental process,” Ohio identifies voters who may have moved based exclusively on their failure to engage in any voter activity during a single federal election. It then begins the purge process by sending these voters a notice in the mail alerting them to the possibility that they might be removed. If they fail to return the notice, and do not vote in the next two federal elections, Ohio removes them from the rolls.

It’s easy to see how Ohio’s supplemental process could lead to the purge of countless infrequent but valid voters. Americans often sit out multiple elections before returning to the polls, and Ohio’s notification card can be easily mistaken for junk mail. Under this process, you may get thrown off the rolls simply because you skipped three consecutive federal elections—say, two midterm elections and one presidential election—and overlooked a letter in your mailbox. Fearing mass purges in Ohio, voting-rights advocates sued to block the supplemental process, and in 2016, the 6th U.S. Court of Appeals ruled that Ohio’s practice ran afoul of the NVRA.

Now, the Supreme Court has reversed that decision in an opinion by Justice Samuel Alito that warps the plain text of the NVRA to mean the opposite of what it actually says. Again, the law explicitly forbids any state from “removing of the name of any person from the official list of voters … by reason of the person’s failure to vote.” An amendment to the statute makes this command even clearer, stating that “no registrant may be removed solely by reason of a failure to vote.” Yet Alito insisted that Ohio does not purge voters based on their “failure to vote.” Instead, he wrote, Ohio “treats the failure to return a notice and the failure to vote as evidence that a registrant has moved, not as a ground for removal.” Because the state uses an individual’s failure to vote only as “evidence,” Alito concluded, its supplemental process comports with the NVRA.

Post by паће on Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:23 pm

Поред 11 милиона илегалаца (који су поприлично опорезовани али незаступљени), постоји гомила пуноправних држављана који се не осећају баш пуноправно и избегавају државу. Са толико прописа и закона, свако је за нешто крив.

_____
кад се цепа смеје се, кад се дере плаче
I want to be Bujumbura for a while. Then I'll can say Bujumbura is a place I've been.

Post by Djamolidine Abdoujaparov on Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:45 pm

evo analize sa SCOTUS-a.
e zbog ovoga je Tramp važan i dobar republikancima. isporučiće gomilu federalnih sudija, a očigledno je lepo zamenio Skaliu.

sad će biti zanimljivo kojom brzinom će republikanci na state-nivou da počnu da usvajaju praksu iz Ohaja i da li mogu i do koje mere da srede izborne spiskove do jesenjih izbora... loše je ovo baš baš.

Post by William Murderface on Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:41 am

Gargantua wrote:Uvek mogu da prepolove vojne izdatke, da "evropeizuju" zdravstvo (i obore mu cenu za 30ak posto) itd

Realizam.

_____

Post by William Murderface on Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:43 am

Gargantua wrote:
In a 5–4 decision handed down Monday morning, the Supreme Court ruled that states may purge voters from the rolls due to their failure to cast a ballot. The ruling will disproportionately disenfranchise minorities and veterans as well as low-income and disabled people. Because of this decision, it is now likely that thousands of Americans will show up to the polls in 2018 hoping to cast a ballot—only to be told that they have been purged from the rolls because they skipped the past few elections. It is a nightmare scenario for voting-rights advocates that may affect the outcome of many future elections as well as the 2018 midterm elections in Ohio.

Husted v. A. Philip Randolph Institute, Monday’s case, involves an unambiguous clause of the National Voter Registration Act, a federal law passed in 1993 to protect the franchise. The NVRA prohibits any state from removing a registrant from the federal roll “by reason of the person’s failure to vote.” Congress intended this provision to protect Americans’ right to vote and not to vote, barring states from implementing a “use it or lose it” policy that punished infrequent voters. For more than two decades, states have maintained their voter rolls without violating this provision. Most states use the Postal Service’s national change-of-address service to identify voters who might have moved or died and then send these voters notices to determine whether they wish to maintain their registration. If voters fail to return these notices and fail to vote in two consecutive federal elections, the NVRA allows them to be removed from the rolls.

To test the limits of the NVRA’s safeguards, however, Ohio Republicans created another process through which to remove voters. Under this “supplemental process,” Ohio identifies voters who may have moved based exclusively on their failure to engage in any voter activity during a single federal election. It then begins the purge process by sending these voters a notice in the mail alerting them to the possibility that they might be removed. If they fail to return the notice, and do not vote in the next two federal elections, Ohio removes them from the rolls.

It’s easy to see how Ohio’s supplemental process could lead to the purge of countless infrequent but valid voters. Americans often sit out multiple elections before returning to the polls, and Ohio’s notification card can be easily mistaken for junk mail. Under this process, you may get thrown off the rolls simply because you skipped three consecutive federal elections—say, two midterm elections and one presidential election—and overlooked a letter in your mailbox. Fearing mass purges in Ohio, voting-rights advocates sued to block the supplemental process, and in 2016, the 6th U.S. Court of Appeals ruled that Ohio’s practice ran afoul of the NVRA.

Now, the Supreme Court has reversed that decision in an opinion by Justice Samuel Alito that warps the plain text of the NVRA to mean the opposite of what it actually says. Again, the law explicitly forbids any state from “removing of the name of any person from the official list of voters … by reason of the person’s failure to vote.” An amendment to the statute makes this command even clearer, stating that “no registrant may be removed solely by reason of a failure to vote.” Yet Alito insisted that Ohio does not purge voters based on their “failure to vote.” Instead, he wrote, Ohio “treats the failure to return a notice and the failure to vote as evidence that a registrant has moved, not as a ground for removal.” Because the state uses an individual’s failure to vote only as “evidence,” Alito concluded, its supplemental process comports with the NVRA.

Ne da ga je napravio Medison, nego svaka cast.

_____

Post by ontheotherhand on Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:09 pm

Recesija na vidiku?

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/fund-managers-say-see-next-economic-crash-looming-144251620.html?guccounter=1

Post by Gargantua on Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:36 am

A iza nje, prigodno, snoplje i sekirče

Post by KinderLad on Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:50 am

She's hot though

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:46 am