USA - США - SAD

Re: USA - США - SAD

Post by Zuper on Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:36 pm

Dakle americki Ataturk laze.
Eh ta liberalna levica...

Post by Zuper on Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:40 pm

Blind Lime Pie wrote:ovo je inače potpuno isto kao kada su Trampa optužili da je pozvao Rusiju da hakuje Ameriku. silovanje značenja nečega dok ne umre.
u Americi ima 3 miliona Amerikanaca ruskog porekla. jedan posto nacije.  kada bi neko actually predložio istragu protiv svih njih, bio bi odveden u ludnicu.

ali kapiram da je ovo interesantan clickbait.

U ludnicu?

Post by No Country on Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:43 pm

Zuper wrote:Dakle americki Ataturk laze.
Не, бре, него ти самог себе храниш лажима, и то у огромним количинама. И потпуно си навучен. Има једна књижица о том феномену, “Људи лажи” од М. Скота Пека, објављено је ту код нас. Човек тврди да може да се лечи, мада ја још не видех доказе у том смислу. Потражи, можда ти помогне.

Post by fikret selimbašić on Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:47 pm

Blind Lime Pie wrote:mogu li nešto da vas pitam ali da se ne naljutite - da li je realno da u ovome vidite ideju da se vrši istraga protiv svih Amerikanaca ruskog porekla?

razumem zašto je tekst plasiran tako kako je plasiran, ali zašto se pecate na to? ovo je birokratsko pojašnjenje koje se tiče samo osoba koje istraga neposredno dodiruje i nema apsolutno nikakve veze sa Pašom Trofimovičem, taksistom iz Njujorka.

Ko se ne bi upecao?

Post by Zuper on Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:53 pm

No Country wrote:
Zuper wrote:Dakle americki Ataturk laze.
Не, бре, него ти самог себе храниш лажима, и то у огромним количинама. И потпуно си навучен. Има једна књижица о том феномену, “Људи лажи” од М. Скота Пека, објављено је ту код нас. Човек тврди да може да се лечи, мада ја још не видех доказе у том смислу. Потражи, можда ти помогне.

Nije mi jasno da li Mladi Turcin laze kada stavi odredjeni dokument iz njihovog zakonodavnog tela gde se razgovara o ispitivanju rusa samo zbog porekla ili on laze oko toga?

Post by Filipenko on Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:22 pm

Kinezi spremni za godinu psa.

Post by паће on Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:27 pm

Госпоја: "немају друге кере него то? пошто су све... појели?".

_____
кад се цепа смеје се, кад се дере плаче
I want to be Bujumbura for a while. Then I'll can say Bujumbura is a place I've been.

Post by Daï Djakman Faré on Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:48 pm

jebote bob

Activist Erica Garner, the eldest daughter of police chokehold victim Eric Garner, died Friday morning, less than a week after suffering a heart attack. She was 27.

_____
--to give the metals back their alchemical significance that has been neglected since the beginnings of the industrial revolution
--to alienate common apparati/mechanismi to create a perpetuum mobile called Motor Sehn-Sucht--

Post by William Murderface on Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:54 pm

Znam. Stravicno.

_____
"Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije

Post by Gargantua on Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:59 pm

Kansas man shot dead by police after hoax call linked to online game

Andrew Finch, 28, shot on doorstep after call alleging armed incident
Incident may be result of ‘swatting’ prank, falsely calling in armed officers

Sat 30 Dec ‘17 12.22 GMT First published on Fri 29 Dec ‘17 20.15 GMT

Police and the FBI are investigating whether an argument over an online game prompted a hoax call that led to a house where an officer shot and killed a Kansas man who apparently was not involved in the dispute.

Wichita deputy police chief Troy Livingston on Friday blamed a “prankster” who called 911 and made up a story about a shooting and kidnapping. He did not mention reports that an argument over online gaming was at the heart of the prank, although he said investigators had made good progress tracking online leads.

Police have not disclosed the name of the man who was killed Thursday evening, but relatives identified him as Andrew Finch, 28.

Livingston, speaking at a news conference, said the hoax call was a case of “swatting”, in which a person makes up a false report to get a Swat team to descend on an address.

“Due to the actions of a prankster we have an innocent victim,” Livingston said. He said no one has been arrested in connection with the hoax.

Police played audio of the call to 911. A man said his father had been shot in the head. He said he was holding his mother and a sibling at gunpoint. The caller, speaking with relative calm, said he poured gasoline inside the home “and I might just set it on fire”.

Several officers arrived and surrounded the home, braced for a hostage situation. When Finch went to the door police told him to put his hands up and move slowly.

Livingston said the man moved a hand toward the area of his waistband a common place where guns are concealed. An officer, fearing the man was reaching for a gun, fired a single shot. Finch died a few minutes later at a hospital. Livingston said Finch was unarmed.

The officer, a seven-year veteran of the department, is on paid leave pending the investigation.

The Finch family on Friday allowed reporters inside their home. Lisa Finch told them her son was not a gamer.

“What gives the cops the right to open fire?” she told the Wichita Eagle. “That cop murdered my son over a false report in the first place.”

Lisa Finch said the family was forced outside barefoot in freezing cold and handcuffed after the shooting. She said her granddaughter was forced to step over her dying uncle and that no guns were found in the home.

Dexerto, an online news service focused on gaming, reported that the series of events began with an online argument over a $1 or $2 wager in a Call of Duty game on UMG Gaming, which operates online tournaments including one involving Call of Duty.

“We woke this morning to horrible news about an innocent man losing his life,” UMG spokeswoman Shannon Gerritzen said in an email. “Our hearts go out to his loved ones. We are doing everything we can to assist the authorities in this matter.”

She declined to disclose other details.

In addition to the 911 call, police also released a brief video of body camera footage from another officer at the scene. It was difficult to see clearly what happened.

The FBI estimates that roughly 400 cases of swatting occur annually, with some using caller ID spoofing to disguise their number. An FBI supervisor in Kansas City, Missouri, which covers all of Kansas, said the agency joined in the investigation at the request of local police.

In other cases of apparent swatting, three families in Florida in January had to evacuate their homes after a detective received an anonymous email claiming bombs had been placed at the address.

A 20-year-old Maryland man was shot in the face with rubber bullets by police in 2015 after a fake hostage situation was reported at his home.

Katherine Clark, a Massachusetts Democrat, introduced an anti-swatting bill in 2015 then was herself the victim of swatting. Armed officers in 2016 responded to an anonymous call claiming an active shooter was at Clark’s home.

Post by disident on Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:13 pm

Ja sam do sada procitao dovoljno tekstova koji se bave problemima americke policije i njenom militarizacijom, i cini se da je problem jasno identifikovan. Ono sto mene zanima kako to da javnost ne moze da utice da se konkretno pravilo sluzbe americke policije promeni kad je jasno gde sve ovo vodi

_____
Фала Богу па су се западњачићи сетили да су и Словени Европљани-белци. 

Обично нас гурају међу Турке, Монголе, Азијате, Африканце или ко зна где већ.  

Post by disident on Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:57 pm

U vezi teme zanimljivi pasusi
http://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-2554-6-things-you-learn-after-shooting-cop-in-self-defense.html

_____
Фала Богу па су се западњачићи сетили да су и Словени Европљани-белци. 

Обично нас гурају међу Турке, Монголе, Азијате, Африканце или ко зна где већ.  

Post by Gargantua on Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:10 pm

pa tamo nema jedna policija, nego verovatno stotine/hiljade različitih polis dipartmenta, ne računam federalne agencije.

Post by паће on Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:39 pm

Ја сам у локалу био избројао до 18. Један тип је у седам спојених вароши успео да тек 22. пут заглави ћорку, јер је дотле успевао да га сваки пут ухвати нека друга мурија и пусти га. Запишу, нема централне базе, нико ништа не зна. А и тај 22. пут би се провукао, него је звекнуо у плаћаону на мосту преко залива, па је био довољно занимљив за вести на тзв. локалној телевизији. Е онда су почеле да се јављају остале мурије да га знају од пре.

_____
I want to be Bujumbura for a while. Then I'll can say Bujumbura is a place I've been.

Post by Santino on Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:46 pm

^^ i posle nije police state. strasno, jebote.

_____
I don't have pet peeves, I have major psychotic fucking hatreds

Post by паће on Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:53 pm

Па није скроз, нпр затвора има неколико врста - државни, приватни, непостојећи и ауцорсовани. Дакле није скроз државно.

_____

Post by lalinea on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:33 am

disident wrote:Ja sam do sada procitao dovoljno tekstova koji se bave problemima americke policije i njenom militarizacijom, i cini se da je problem jasno identifikovan. Ono sto mene zanima kako to da javnost ne moze da utice da se konkretno pravilo sluzbe americke policije promeni kad je jasno gde sve ovo vodi
Koja javnost? Ovo drustvo funkcionise na tri straha: fear  of terrorism, fear of fraud and fear of liability. I sve mozes da im radis, da ih maltretiras i zajebavas kako hoces, ako im kazes da je u svrhu zastite jednog od ona tri.
Uostalom, ovde nema javnosti, samo individue...

_____
The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park.

Post by Filipenko on Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:30 pm

Pakistanski premijer Šahid Abasi sazvao je za utorak sednicu vlade zbog tvita američkog predsednika Donalda Trampa, piše “Los Anđeles tajms”. 

Osim toga, Abas je sazvao i sastanak Komiteta za nacionalnu bezbednost.

Post by Filipenko on Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:41 pm

Post by Filipenko on Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:54 pm

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account 

[ltr]@realDonaldTrump[/ltr]

FollowFollow 

[ltr]@realDonaldTrump[/ltr]

More
Crooked Hillary Clinton’s top aid, Huma Abedin, has been accused of disregarding basic security protocols. She put Classified Passwords into the hands of foreign agents. Remember sailors pictures on submarine? Jail! Deep State Justice Dept must finally act? Also on Comey & others

Post by Djamolidine Abdoujaparov on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:45 pm

Amy Kaufman ✔️ @AmyKinLA
I asked Stedman if @oprah would run for President. "It's up to the people. She would absolutely do it."

znači ladno će biti Oprah 2020.

evo govora koji je lansirao novu I'm with her nadu dem establišmenta

ne smem da zamislim kofe govana koje bi istresli na npr. Adolfa Rida ili Kornela Vesta kad bi rekli štogod o kandidatkinji Oprah

Post by Djamolidine Abdoujaparov on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:45 pm

Oprah/Hanks 2020!

Post by паће on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:47 pm

Нека, нека хенкује, али у своја 4 зида.

_____

Post by William Murderface on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:49 pm

Vazno da ga opra!

_____
"Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Post by William Murderface on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:52 pm

Djamolidine Abdoujaparov wrote:
Amy Kaufman  ✔️  @AmyKinLA
I asked Stedman if @oprah would run for President. "It's up to the people. She would absolutely do it."

znači ladno će biti Oprah 2020.

evo govora koji je lansirao novu I'm with her nadu dem establišmenta

ne smem da zamislim kofe govana koje bi istresli na npr. Adolfa Rida ili Kornela Vesta kad bi rekli štogod o kandidatkinji Oprah

Tacno mogu da zamislim wonk genijalce koji su provalili da reality zvezdu Trampa moze pobediti samo druga reality zvezda - Opra!

Neverovatno tupav svet.

Last edited by William Murderface on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:19 am