EU - what's next?

Re: EU - what's next?

Post by xie saike on Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:56 pm

nema nikakvih nedoumica u italiji, svi ocekuju da ce pobediti fasisti "za spas nacije i drzave"

logicno za naciju kojoj su najveca pretnja "farmakomafija" i izbeglice.

_____
U Srbiji vlada bezvezništvo, u pravom smislu te reči.
Želimir Žilnik

-----------------------------------------------------
Фолу-Уп Гроуп Боард

Post by bruno sulak on Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:23 pm

silvio is back znaci. cujete zvuk otvaranja sampanjca u vasingtonu.

_____
The law provides us structure to guide us through paralyzing and trying times. But it requires us a vision to its procedures and higher purposes. Before we assume our respective roles in this enduring drama just let me say that when these frail shadows we inhabit now have quit the stage we'll meet and raise a glass again together in Valhalla.

Post by xie saike on Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:42 pm

ostap bender wrote:silvio is back znaci. cujete zvuk otvaranja sampanjca u vasingtonu.

pa trampovanje im je zvezda voditelja na putu "u spas"

_____
Želimir Žilnik

Фолу-Уп Гроуп Боард

Post by паће on Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:18 pm

Водитељ родитељ.

_____
ма, ни четвороношке
I have found that users can miss spell names or miss type them. .

Post by Zuper on Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:13 pm

Bunga-banga,

BERLUSCONI BLOC GETS 33.5-36.5% IN ITALY SENATE: RAI EXIT POLL

FIVE STAR GETS 29-32% IN ITALY SENATE: RAI EXIT POLL

CENTER-LEFT BLOC GETS 25-28% IN ITALY SENATE: EXIT POLL

Post by Zuper on Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:21 am

Opa, liga i Salvini skoro drugi.
Klovnovi +liga 50%, buc evro

Post by xie saike on Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:45 am

pa to je po programu "da jebemo kevu merkelovoj i makronu" 

mozda zakuvaju i referendum.

_____
Želimir Žilnik

Фолу-Уп Гроуп Боард

Post by Zuper on Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:42 pm

Ladno Liga i Mateo Salvini mogu biti najjaci u buducoj vlasti Italije...mada je ozbiljno pitanje kako ce oni sastaviti vlast.
Lagano mogu klovnovi i liga ali mislim da od toga nema nista.

Post by Filipenko on Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:54 pm

Merkelka reaguje, poziva na razumnu proevropsku vladu i podseca na istorijsko prijateljstvo...

Post by Zuper on Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:15 pm

Koliko se secam Italija ih je oduvala 1915...

Post by Filipenko on Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:21 pm

O Italiji...(doduse, pre izbora)

Post by ficfiric on Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:20 pm

_____

Uprava napolje!

Post by xie saike on Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:29 pm

crtaci kurca ce ocas posla da se pretvore u esesovce za odbranu eu od izbeglica i migranata iz afrike, zato su i poterani toliko da pobede u italiji

_____
Želimir Žilnik

Фолу-Уп Гроуп Боард

Post by Djamolidine Abdoujaparov on Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:36 pm

Steve Bannon compared the success of the far-right League to Donald Trump’s victory
The Italian election was an “earthquake” for Europe, former Donald Trump chief strategist Steve Bannon said Monday.

“This is just a populist victory and should send a massive signal to the permanent political class in Rome and more importantly to the permanent political class in Brussels that people want change,” he said in an interview with Swiss newspaper Weltwoche.

Bannon, who has been in Italy since Thursday to observe the election, compared the success of the far-right League to Trump’s victory in the 2016 presidential election. “They got 20 percent of the votes in Tuscany, which is traditionally a turf of the left, or the center left: This is equivalent to Wisconsin going to Trump,” he said.
Bannon, who had previously suggested he supported Matteo Salvini, head of the League, said he believed a coalition between the League and the 5Star Movement could work for Italy. “If they were to come together or you see them coming together with other populist parties, it really gives you a bigger mandate to govern,” he said. 
He argued that the Italian election would have important implications for the European Union. 

“Nobody has been more engaged in the European project than the political leaders in Italy. Yesterday, what you had was a total rejection by the Italian voters, and I think that was the earthquake, the tremor is going to continue. This shift of tectonic plates is going to continue over the next couple of weeks or months as they put together a government.”

Post by Gargantua on Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:37 am

Northern EU states to minimise euro reform

By ANDREW RETTMAN 
BRUSSELS, TODAY, 09:16

Eight northern EU countries have gone against France on euro reforms after the German coalition deal cleared the way for talks.

The EU should avoid "far-reaching transfers of competence to the European level" as it seeks to "regain public trust" in the wake of the financial crisis, the finance ministers of Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, the Netherlands, and Sweden said in a joint paper published on Monday (5 March).

"Decision making should remain firmly in the hands of member states," on issues such as the use of the European Stability Mechanism (ESM), a bailout fund, or the creation of a European Monetary Fund (EMF) to handle future bailouts, they added.

They said the strength of the euro depended, above all, on "decisive actions at the national level and full compliance with our [the EU's] common rules" on debt and budgets, which "should have priority over far-reaching proposals".

They also said decisions on euro reforms should be taken in an "inclusive format" with the nine non-euro EU states and that any new initiatives "should be open on a voluntary basis to non-euro area countries".

The euro was "relevant to all and should therefore be discussed and decided by all", the group said.

The northern group spoke out after a German coalition deal, announced on Sunday, cleared the way for talks on euro area reform to start in earnest.

France, last year, called for "far-reaching" changes that would give EU institutions more power over the single currency, creating what French president Emmanuel Macron called a "multispeed" Europe.

These included a joint eurozone budget overseen by the European Parliament and a common finance ministry in the EU Council in Brussels.

German chancellor Angela Merkel agreed a less radical agenda in preliminary talks in January with the centre-left SPD party, which joined up with her centre-right CDU/CSU party for another four years at the weekend.

She did not back a eurozone budget, but went further than the northern group, saying that the future EMF should be a fully fledged EU institution under MEPs' control instead of an intergovernmental body.

The euro reform talks were triggered by Brexit, with EU leaders to come back to the subject at a summit in March - one year before the UK leaves the bloc.

The northern group includes non-euro sates (Denmark and Sweden), small EU states that were hard hit by the financial crisis (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Ireland), as well as a wealthy EU founding nation (the Netherlands).

The mixed group said the EU needed to continue reforms despite the "benign economic conditions" in early 2018.

They said the EU should prioritise completion of the banking union and of the single market and pursue an "ambitious free trade agenda".

It listed several technical steps to be taken to prevent EU banks from going bust, including new rules on how much creditors would have to pay to "bail-in" lenders and how to treat non-performing loans.

Post by bruno sulak on Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:56 am

dve brzine

_____
The law provides us structure to guide us through paralyzing and trying times. But it requires us a vision to its procedures and higher purposes. Before we assume our respective roles in this enduring drama just let me say that when these frail shadows we inhabit now have quit the stage we'll meet and raise a glass again together in Valhalla.

Post by KinderLad on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:07 pm

Ako bismo mogli mi nekako da udjemo u uniju sa zemljama kulture, dizajna, plaža, odeće, cipela i hrane, a ne u uniju sa ovim sandale na čarape zemljama. Hvala.

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:09 pm

KinderLad wrote:Ako bismo mogli mi nekako da udjemo u uniju sa zemljama kulture, dizajna, plaža, odeće, cipela i hrane, a ne u uniju sa ovim sandale na čarape zemljama. Hvala.
+1000

Post by Daï Djakman Faré on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:15 pm

KinderLad wrote:Ako bismo mogli mi nekako da udjemo u uniju sa zemljama kulture, dizajna, plaža, odeće, cipela i hrane, a ne u uniju sa ovim sandale na čarape zemljama. Hvala.
do 'kulture, dizajn, plaze i odece' bio sam ubedjen da mislis na severni blok, al onda sam na hrani vec postao sumnjicav

_____
--to give the metals back their alchemical significance that has been neglected since the beginnings of the industrial revolution
--to alienate common apparati/mechanismi to create a perpetuum mobile called Motor Sehn-Sucht--

Post by KinderLad on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:18 pm

Daï Djakman Faré wrote:
do 'kulture, dizajn, plaze i odece' bio sam ubedjen da mislis na severni blok, al onda sam na hrani vec postao sumnjicav

pusti ti minimalisticki hipsteraj.

Post by Daï Djakman Faré on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:21 pm

pusticu ako mi navedes jednog ne-tres italijanskog dizajnera

_____
--to give the metals back their alchemical significance that has been neglected since the beginnings of the industrial revolution
--to alienate common apparati/mechanismi to create a perpetuum mobile called Motor Sehn-Sucht--

Post by xie saike on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:24 pm

narocito sa zemljom hrane i odece koja ce uskoro postati naci ispostava za upucavanje afrikanaca koji zele u evropu, sa pola miliona antivaksera koji bujaju, i sa otpadima punim otrova belosvetskog koje kontrolise mafija.

_____
Želimir Žilnik

Фолу-Уп Гроуп Боард

Post by Santino on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:29 pm

Daï Djakman Faré wrote:

severne plaze?

_____
I don't have pet peeves, I have major psychotic fucking hatreds

Post by KinderLad on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:30 pm

Ma ono sto nema Italija, ima Francuska, ono sto nema ona ima Spanija, Portugal. Mislim, realno, prosto mnogo mi se vise gradi nekakav zajednički identitet sa tim ljudima, nego sa nekakvim Estoncima i Holandjanima. "Net platiša" seronje.

Post by Daï Djakman Faré on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:47 pm

ma ne naravno da bi pre isao u mediteranko-istocnoevropsko-levantsku uniju nego sa ovima sto su zenama dali glas pre 20 godina a cigane prestali da kastriraju pre 25.

ai kad si spomenuo italijanski dizajn to je kinda trigerovalo moju unutrasnju biki

_____

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:44 am