Svet i sire

Re: Svet i sire

Post by bruno sulak on Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:24 am

afd nisu fasisti. mislim oni imaju jak fasisticki potencijal ali zaista nisu fasisti. kao sto XIX vekovni austrijski antisemiti (lueger) nisu bili nacisti ali su uticali na njih.

bolsanaro s druge strane jeste fasista koji svoje politicko uporiste ima u zaostavstini vojne hunte i odredima smrti.

_____
The law provides us structure to guide us through paralyzing and trying times. But it requires us a vision to its procedures and higher purposes. Before we assume our respective roles in this enduring drama just let me say that when these frail shadows we inhabit now have quit the stage we'll meet and raise a glass again together in Valhalla.

Post by Indy on Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:24 am

Gargantua wrote:Pomaže ako se Fejs i Tviter (konačno) shvate kao privatne američke kompanije sa osećajem za politički oportunitet u toj zemlji, a ne kao dato javno dobro, neutralna javna tribina ili šta već.

Probao sam, i ne pomaže.  Zato što de facto nemamo neutralnu javnu tribinu (neki se zanose da to tek tako može da se ostvari, šta će bilo kome "neutralna" tribina na kojoj hebeno nema nikoga, kao npr. na onom mastodonu.)

(Naravno, tehnički si u pravu.)

_____
Eto šta škola učini od čoveka! A mogao je da bude majstor, kad toliko voli.

Post by Indy on Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:28 am

bruno sulak wrote: bolsanaro s druge strane jeste fasista koji svoje politicko uporiste ima u zaostavstini vojne hunte i odredima smrti.

i opet 50 i kusur miliona (!) Brazilaca da njemu glas... I to su glasali za njega kao za "najmanje zlo" (piše BBC).

_____

Post by MNE on Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:57 am

Gargantua wrote:Pomaže ako se Fejs i Tviter (konačno) shvate kao privatne američke kompanije sa osećajem za politički oportunitet u toj zemlji, a ne kao dato javno dobro, neutralna javna tribina ili šta već.
to nije problem, ali bi onda i javno trebalo tako da se deklarišu, tj. kad se registruješ da dobiješ poruku tipa "mi smo politički orijentisani tako i tako ako ti se ne sviđa nađi drugi sajt" itd.

Post by bruno sulak on Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:11 pm

Indy wrote:
bruno sulak wrote: bolsanaro s druge strane jeste fasista koji svoje politicko uporiste ima u zaostavstini vojne hunte i odredima smrti.

i opet 50 i kusur miliona (!) Brazilaca da njemu glas... I to su glasali za njega kao za "najmanje zlo" (piše BBC).

pa fasizacija brazilskog drustva je doslovce indeks propale revolucije. ta revolucija je ugusena parlamentarnim pucem liberalne desnice i pomeranjem PT udesno pod dilmom u pogledu asuterity politike.

_____
The law provides us structure to guide us through paralyzing and trying times. But it requires us a vision to its procedures and higher purposes. Before we assume our respective roles in this enduring drama just let me say that when these frail shadows we inhabit now have quit the stage we'll meet and raise a glass again together in Valhalla.

Post by Gargantua on Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:55 am

O Bolsonaru:

https://www.nybooks.com/daily/2018/10/12/jair-bolsonaro-brazils-would-be-dictator/
Jair Bolsonaro, Brazil’s Would-be Dictator
Vincent Bevins
Support for Bolsonaro is highest among rich white Brazilians (especially rich white Brazilian men) and Evangelical Christians, but it’s impossible to win 49 million votes without backing from lots of regular people, too. On Sunday, carwash operator Julio Cesar Alves, thirty-seven, explained why he voted for Bolsonaro, even though he had happily voted twice for Luiz Inácio “Lula” da Silva, Rousseff’s predecessor as leader of the Workers’ Party.

“I don’t think he will be great, necessarily, but he’s what we need right now,” said Alves, before explaining that he could barely pay his bills, and that his poor neighborhood has become more dangerous recently. “And I’m against the program to pay criminals in jail even more than I make.”

This is a myth, an example of the disinformation that is circulated and gains credence via social media. Most Brazilian prisoners live in appalling conditions. When I asked Alves where he heard about it, he responded, “Everyone knows, just check the Internet,” and pointed to my phone. Over the last few weeks, Brazilian social networks—especially the Facebook-owned WhatsApp messaging service—have been inundated with rumors and lies that clearly favored Bolsonaro. Most common are hysterical denunciations of the Brazilian left, which supposedly seeks totalitarian powers and supports criminality.

http://bostonreview.net/world/gianpaolo-baiocchi-marcelo-k-silva-who-supports-brazils-new-strongman
Who Supports Brazil's New Strongman?
Far-right candidate Jair Bolsonaro is within an inch of the presidency.
GIANPAOLO BAIOCCHI, MARCELO K. SILVA

In the end, it is Bolsonaro’s broad appeal that represents the real novelty of Brazil’s current political situation. There have always been ultra-conservative candidates and parties in Brazil’s elections, but they have never been more than a sideshow. Bolsonaro has stoked the resentment of an angry electorate while crafting a politics that combines extreme market deregulation, the roll back of redistributive policies, hard cultural conservatism, open misogyny, and an admiration for police repression in a way that appeals to various segments. Pro-democracy forces are scrambling to form a viable political alliance around a center and center-left coalition that might stop this wave.

While the result of the election is still undefined, one thing is certain: Brazilian politics, as they were instituted during the transition to democracy in the 1980s, will never be the same. The main forces around which electoral contests have coalesced since that time—the center-left (headed by the PT) and the center-right (headed by the PSDB), already weakened by the political crisis the country has been experiencing since 2013—have been largely replaced by something else whose shape we are only beginning to glimpse. As a result, democracy, which most assumed to be consolidated, becomes more fragile every day. The political disputes have changed terms: from a debate between adversaries to, according to Bolsonaro and his allies, an existential contest between enemies to be vanquished.   

Post by Indy on Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:10 am

and Evangelical Christians

Those assholes again.

_____

Post by Gargantua on Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by disident on Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:27 pm

sad i zvanicno
https://www.rt.com/news/441323-russian-orthodox-church-ukraine/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=push_notifications&utm_campaign=push_notifications

_____
Admin

Post by Creepy Uncle on Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:30 pm

Imamo celu temu o tome

_____
His black Porsche said “Gypsy” on it, and he wore a scarf around his head. He used to be a ballerina, and he was homosexual, and very hot for Iggy’s parts—body parts—and “yen” is a term that William Burroughs uses a lot describing the craving for heroin. So in “Lust for Life” there’s a line, “Here comes Johnny Yen again, with liquor and drugs and a sex machine,” and that’s Gypsy Johnny coming up to Wonderland Avenue with his scarves and his drugs and his motorized dildos and whatever else he had, his balloons full of Mexican heroin that was killing all of us.

Post by disident on Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:32 pm

vidi stvarno, dolazi s juga
ja reko vidi jos jedna u nizu jugonostalgicarskih tema

_____
Admin

Post by William Murderface on Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:39 pm

Odma se vidi ko nije slušo Galiju...

_____
"Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije

Post by Indy on Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:27 pm

Ima li granica Guardianovom neukusu... "Life and style?" Kol'ka su oni govna. A nedavno na više strana kače hagiografiju princa Salmana...

_____

Post by Gargantua on Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:59 pm

Tri ugursuza

Post by Indy on Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:01 am

^

Ben‏ [ltr]@ttrwttr[/ltr] Oct 17
More
Replying to [ltr]@RaphaelAhren[/ltr] [ltr]@TimesofIsrael[/ltr]
What do these three countries have in common? Oh yes, they are European settler states that have oppressed, corraled, and/or decimated their native populations.
3 replies2 retweets4 likes

_____

Post by William Murderface on Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:50 am

Zanimljiva primedba. Nisam nikad o tome na taj nacin razmisljao.

_____
"Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Post by Gargantua on Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:56 pm

https://twitter.com/BrankoMilan/status/1053323856994279424

Branko Milanovic
‏@BrankoMilan

I am more & more inclined to think that Erdogan & Putin (originally reasonable) might have gone, due to too many years in power, close to clinically mad. Add to that the US governed by an entirely incompetent person & Congress that cannot decide whether to go to war against China

or Russia or both. And then add Saudi Arabia ruled by a madman. And end with Brazil and the Philippines governed by self-declared thugs and murderers. (And I could go on.)
A nice world it is.

Post by KinderLad on Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:11 pm

Nije to madman, to je nasavremeniji blender

Post by Quincy Endicott on Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:45 pm

prošao sam neki dan pored saudijske ambasade u Londonu, okolo je ukopano 1000 specijalaca pod punim naoružanjem

_____
Veteran of two wars.
Father of nine children.
Drowned in the Caspian Sea.

Post by William Murderface on Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:48 pm

Da neko slučajno ne uđe da traži krštenicu....

_____

Post by Quincy Endicott on Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:52 pm

el se i kod muslimana veli krštenica?

_____
Veteran of two wars.
Father of nine children.
Drowned in the Caspian Sea.

Post by William Murderface on Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:08 am

Polumesečnica?

_____

Post by паће on Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:30 am

Како се каже контра од катил ферман?

_____
то ја бришем, некад милице некад не
"multiple websites" - c'mon, where would you find them? For starters, find ONE multiple website. Oh, you meant "more than one"? Well, that's called "many".

Post by Xexoxical Endarchy on Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:31 am

kako zabusava nas rale  

Ganshoren: Pierre Kompany, the father of Vincent Kompany, becomes the first black mayor in Belgium.

_____
Always is always forever, as long as one is one
Inside yourself for your father, all is none all is none all is one
It's time we put our love behind you, the illusion has been just a dream
The valley of death and I'll find you, now is when on a sunshine beam

Post by Filipenko on Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:21 pm

Опозиција критикује Пољску католичку цркву да се умешала у изборе и да крши изборну ћутњу и избором псалма који ће се читати на недељним мисама широм Пољске (на дан избора)пошто је одабран псалм 33 у коме је и реченица "Господ воли право и правду", а владајућа партија се зове Право и правда. Црква је, међутим, одбацила критике и објавила да избор псалма – за целу Римокатоличку цркву – прави Ватикан

Evropske vrednosti.

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:06 pm