Svet i sire

Re: Svet i sire

Post by MNE on Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:11 pm

rediscovered portrait of Jesus Christ 

prava slika za S. Arabiju   (pitanje je da li je uopšte i znao šta kupuje)

Post by Santino on Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:40 am

za muslimane isus je jedna od najsvetijih licnosti koje postoje.

_____
I don't have pet peeves, I have major psychotic fucking hatreds

Post by MNE on Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:57 am

da ali kao prorok, ne kao spasilac svijeta kako to slika predstavlja

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:08 am

Salafitski vladar koji kupuje vizuelnu reprezentaciju objavljenog proroka. Simbolika gesta je izuzetna i uklapa se u koješta čemu svedočimo ovih nedelja u vezi sa KSA. 

Najbolje da nije znao šta kupuje, Bog s tobom

Post by xie saike on Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:37 pm

Bulgarian law enforcement jointly worked with the Southeast European Law Enforcement Center (SELC), a regional organization comprised of 12 member states, to bust a sophisticated organized-crime network, arresting twenty-three Bulgarian nationals and seizing a total of 213,519 bitcoins.

SELC described the organized-crime scheme as the hacking of Bulgarian Custom’s computers and allowing those associated with the group to skip fees for importing goods into the country. To make it work, the group recruited corrupt Customs officers to upload a virus into government machines, so that hackers could establish remote access.

The organized criminal group consisted in Bulgarian nationals having connections in The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Hellenic Republic, Romania and Republic of Serbia. The modus operandi used was recruiting corrupted Customs officers in all involved countries with the purpose to infiltrate a virus in the Customs’ computerized systems. Once the virus installed, from distance, the offenders were able to finalize various transports, as in the Customs’ system appeared that the cargo was already checked and passed.  
Further, SELC provided details of how the operation was conducted, involving a large-scale search of “more than 100 addresses, suspects, and vehicles.” Out of the 23 suspects arrested, 5 of them were Bulgarian Customs officers. Police seized “equipment, devices for communication, computers, tablets, and bank documents.”

Bulgarian authorities have searched more than 100 addresses, suspects and vehicles. A large quantity of money was seized, as well as equipment, devices for communication, computers, tablets, bank documents, etc. 23 suspects were arrested, 5 of them acting as Bulgarian Customs officers. As result of this criminal activity the damages recorded by the Customs Agency, only for year 2015, is around 10 million Leva.
Here is where things get interesting... Police also seized 213,519 bitcoins, at the time, worth $500 million. As of writing this article, the amount seized, is now worth approximately 3,676,583,661, according to CoinDesk.

As well, up to now were found in the virtual space bitcoin wallets of the main suspects with a total value of 213,519 bitcoins. As a reference, the value of one bitcoin is rating to 2354 USD. The offenders choose the bitcoin way of investing/saving the money, because it is rather difficult to be tracked and followed.  

What remains a mystery to most, is what the Bulgarian government will do with the seized bitcoins? As mentioned in the beginning, the national debt could certainly be reduced. Have we just discovered a large seller that is ready to pour cold water on the party?

_____
U Srbiji vlada bezvezništvo, u pravom smislu te reči.
Želimir Žilnik

-----------------------------------------------------
Фолу-Уп Гроуп Боард

Post by паће on Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:45 pm

diktotar wrote:

What remains a mystery to most, is what the Bulgarian government will do with the seized bitcoins? As mentioned in the beginning, the national debt could certainly be reduced. Have we just discovered a large seller that is ready to pour cold water on the party?

Па, тешко. Ако су бандоглави бирократи, покушаће да продају све одједном, скршиће цело тржиште и оде све у 15:00, како њима тако и осталима. Ако крену да продају на мицеве, вероватно ће направити себи неку правну заврзламу, али тако могу да скину себи с дуга ихај и четврт.

_____
ма, ни четвороношке
I have found that users can miss spell names or miss type them. .

Post by xie saike on Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:34 pm

https://twitter.com/HFACDemocrats/status/938526546477961216

_____
Želimir Žilnik

Фолу-Уп Гроуп Боард

Post by MNE on Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:42 pm

čeka se odgovor malokurskog

Post by xie saike on Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:49 pm

A former Volkswagen executive has been sentenced to seven years in prison and a $400,000 (£298,778) fine, after admitting he helped the firm evade clean-air laws.
Oliver Schmidt, 48, is the second person to be imprisoned in the US over the diesel emissions scandal.
Volkswagen first admitted in September 2015 that it had used illegal software to cheat US emissions tests.
The scandal has cost it almost $30bn.
US prosecutors say Volkswagen installed special software in certain diesel vehicles that allowed them to perform better during emissions tests than they did under normal driving conditions.

_____
Želimir Žilnik

Фолу-Уп Гроуп Боард

Post by xie saike on Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:08 am

da se incestira moze jos naveliko u drzavi, al ako snimis spot jbg, aj u zatvor. kozojebi ne posustaju. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/shyma-music-video-egypt-prison-sentence-fine-watch-debauchery-director-appeal-latest-a8107046.html

_____
Želimir Žilnik

Фолу-Уп Гроуп Боард

Post by Gargantua on Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:56 pm

Rwanda Accuses France of Complicity in 1994 Genocide
By JINA MOOREDEC. 13, 2017

KIGALI, Rwanda — The Rwandan government released an independent report on Wednesday accusing French officials of complicity in the 1994 genocide, risking further strains to already icy relations between the two countries.

The report, commissioned by the Rwandan government and conducted by a Washington law firm, alleges that French military forces trained their Rwandan counterparts, supplied them with weapons even after an arms embargo, and gave cover, under the auspices of a United Nations-sanctioned humanitarian mission, in the last moments of a genocidal campaign.

Researchers and the Rwandan government say they cannot get France to make good on earlier commitments to fully open its archives or otherwise investigate the country’s role.

“What happened in the early ’90s and even before, in the lead-up to the genocide, is something France will have to come to terms with,” said Louise Mushikiwabo, the foreign minister of Rwanda. “Rwanda is not going away. We’re not going anywhere.”

Archival documents show that the French government was a close ally of the Rwandan regime that planned and perpetrated the mass slaughter of an estimated 800,000 people, most of them members of the Tutsi ethnic minority. Historians say a son of François Mitterrand, the French president at the time, was also a close friend of the Rwandan leader whose government organized the genocide.

Some examples of French complicity remain raw 23 years later.

“There were cases where they found Tutsi refugees, saw them, and then left them, and more of them were killed,” said Timothy P. Longman, the director of the African Studies Center at Boston University. “It’s one thing after another. The French absolutely deserve to be condemned.”

The two governments have repeatedly tussled over access to information, in procedural disputes that are part of a larger political drama.

In 2006, a French judge opened an investigation into the 1994 plane crash that killed President Juvenal Habyarimana of Rwanda, a member of the majority Hutu ethnic group. The crash is widely seen as the spark that ignited the genocide, making responsibility for the crash one of the most politically volatile questions in Rwanda.

According to diplomatic cables, French officials at the time blamed the Tutsi rebel army led by Paul Kagame, now Rwanda’s president. Mr. Kagame’s government has long maintained that the plane was shot down by Hutu military actors.

The Rwandans responded to the investigation by severing diplomatic ties with France and initiating their own inquiry into the French role in the genocide. The two countries did not restore diplomatic relations until 2009.

The relationship nevertheless remains fraught. In 2015, France blocked the nomination of Rwanda’s ambassador to the European Union; the country is still waiting for approval of its new appointee for the post, according to Rwandan government officials.

France’s reluctance to prosecute individuals involved in the genocide has further aggravated the situation.

Last year, the Rwandan government asked the French for permission to question some of the 22 French military officers who it said bore some responsibility for the killings. The French government has never replied to that request, said Ms. Mushikiwabo, the foreign minister.

In October, an investigative judge at the Paris Court of Appeal upheld a decision not to investigate two top French military figures in Rwanda for complicity in the genocide. Among the issues raised was alleged French responsibility for the deaths of hundreds of Tutsis at Bisesero, while French troops were present only miles away, according to the International Federation for Human Rights, a Paris-based organization that was party to the case.

Rwandans living in France who are suspected of perpetrating the genocide — including the then-president’s wife, thought to have been a mastermind of the massacres — have also largely escaped prosecution. In 2013, the French government started a special unit for investigating war crimes, but only a few Rwandans have been prosecuted.

Ms. Mushikiwabo said the report was the first step in increasing pressure the Rwandans will bring to bear on the French. The Washington law firm Cunningham Levy Muse, which produced the report, will continue its investigations, Ms. Mushikiwabo said, adding that the Rwandan government was amassing its own archive of contemporary documents, including some left behind by the French.

The report also comes at a time of renewed interest in France’s accountability for suspected crimes abroad. Two weeks ago, during a visit to Burkina Faso, President Emmanuel Macron promised to declassify documents related to the 1987 assassination of that country’s president, Thomas Sankara. Many in Burkina Faso suspect the French of being involved in his death.

But on a visit last week to the former French colony of Algeria, Mr. Macron resisted questions about French atrocities there, insisting that it was time to “look forward.”

Mr. Macron’s predecessor, François Hollande, declassified some documents relating to Rwanda, but French researchers say too much of the primary historical record is still off-limits.

Last month, a French court denied François Graner, a French researcher on Rwanda, access to documents in the archive of Mr. Mitterrand, the French president during the genocide. Mr. Graner plans to appeal to the European Court of Human Rights.

Mr. Graner said that basic historical questions about France’s role in Rwanda remained unanswered, and that those questions very likely have far-reaching consequences.

“The Rwanda intervention is the most symbolic of the more than 50 French military interventions in Africa,” Mr. Graner said. French forces are still involved in Africa, he added, and they are deployed “with nearly the same decision-making mechanisms that were at play in Rwanda.”

Toby Cadman, an international criminal lawyer based in London with extensive experience in mass-atrocity trials, said the questions at play also had an impact on global affairs.

“Genocide like this happens when other states provide material support,” he said. “You look at the situation in Myanmar, where they’re clearly getting cover from China and the United States, and we criticize Russia for their role in Syria. It doesn’t seem like we’ve learned very much.”

Some critics say that Rwanda is an imperfect messenger on facing history, given the government’s refusal to acknowledge crimes said to have been committed by the rebel army that ended the genocide.

But Rwandan officials insist that such allegations do not absolve an unrepentant France.

“There was a civil war and a genocide in this country,” said Ms. Mushikiwabo, the foreign minister. “Clearly, it is not possible to conduct war without people dying.”

“If we were to say that yes, there were massacres, there were killings that were a result of the war that the Rwandan Patriotic Army conducted against the then-genocidaire army — that is clear,” she continued, using the official name of the rebels’ military arm at the end of the genocide. “That does not take away the fact that France was part of the planning, part of the conception, and part of the execution of the genocide.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/13/world/africa/rwanda-france-genocide.html

_____
It's a sin that somehow
Light is changing to shadow
And casting it's shroud
Over all we have known

Post by xie saike on Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:15 pm

sjajni momenti u jednoj od istaknutih balkanskih kozojebina, opozicija dimnim bombama protiv izbora tuzioca  

_____
Želimir Žilnik

Фолу-Уп Гроуп Боард

Post by xie saike on Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:41 pm

hehe evo lik iz ramine partije pegla poslanicu iz opozicije 

_____
Želimir Žilnik

Фолу-Уп Гроуп Боард

Post by MNE on Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:53 pm

svuda li opozicija koči reforme

Post by Djamolidine Abdoujaparov on Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:40 pm

u Argentini protesti i neredi protiv osteritija:

Post by KinderLad on Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:51 pm

MNE wrote:svuda li opozicija koči reforme

a ko drugi...

Post by Zuper on Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:50 pm

ANC GIVES NO TIMELINES FOR PLAN FOR LAND EXPROPRIATION - OFFICIAL
SOUTH AFRICA'S ANC DECIDES CENTRAL BANK MUST BE STATE-OWNED

Odose beli farmeri...

Post by xie saike on Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:47 pm

btw dok u srbiji penzioneri klicu smanjite nam jos, u argentini je danima opsadno stanje zbog novih zakona o penzijama, smanjenje plus novi duzi rokovi za postizanje staza itd.

protesti pa i klanje sa murijom na ulicama su logican odgovor svuda u svetu na takve pokusaje ponizavanja i otimanja prava, osim u septickoj jami

https://www.facebook.com/groups/379577409082768/permalink/603830733324100/

_____
Želimir Žilnik

Фолу-Уп Гроуп Боард

Post by Filipenko on Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:37 pm

Asanža izgleda obrisali sa Tvitera, verovatno radi sprečavanja širenja lažnih vesti od strane ruskih obaveštajnih službi.

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:49 pm

Po svemu sudeći, sam je obrisao nalog. 
No, prilčno je distopijski to što jedna mala obaveštajno-logistička koterija određuje kriterijume za korišćenje globalne IT infrastrukture.

Post by Filipenko on Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:05 pm

"Odjebi od mene, prostačino, šta ti imaš da me grliš!"

Post by Mr.Pink on Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:15 pm

jednom neće biti moša.

_____
СВЕ СУДИЈЕ ХАШКОГА СУДА 
МОГУ ДА НАМ ЛИЖУ МУДА!

srce ruka lopata

Post by MNE on Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:48 pm

no homo

Post by Gargantua on Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:28 am

jugoslavija živi vječno @KLSN_NPRJTLJ

američki novinari: RUSIJA NAM SE MEŠA U POLITIKU

takođe američki novinari: IRANCI IZAĐITE NA ULICE ZBACITE VLADU NAPRAVITE REVOLUCIJU

takođe takođe američki novinari: saudijska arabija pravi reforme ostavite ih na miru https://t.co/EfnXuZ67SY

https://twitter.com/KLSN_NPRJTLJ/status/947254219957927937

_____
It's a sin that somehow
Light is changing to shadow
And casting it's shroud
Over all we have known

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:34 am

U Korejama sve ide kako treba. Dve Koreje pregovaraju bez Amerike i idiota Trampa koji sad tvrdi da pregovora ne bi bilo bez njega, otkazani su manevri SAD i Južne Koreje, sve će biti OK. Imamo novu nuklearnu silu i to je to.

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:13 am