Post by Desmond Bojčinski on Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:54 am

Oženio se Hajleov praunuk 
Spoiler:

Re: Svet i sire

Post by Ointagru Unartan on Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:09 am

Zuper wrote:
Ointagru Unartan wrote:Jazide su spasavali PKK i YPG,

Dakle, Kurdi uz pomoc SAD...

Jeste Kurdi, ali ne pobegulje koje su odrzale referendum.

Kada kazem pobegulje, ne mislim toliko na ova unutarnja iracka trvenja, nego na to sto su 2014 izveli jedan od najsramotnijih poteza u skorasnjoj vojnoj istoriji, kada je 11 000 peshemergi pobeglo preko noci i bez borbe sa Sindzara, i ostavilo 200 000 civila na milost i nemilost Daechovim glavosecama. Nije ni cudo sto ih Jazidi ne mirisu.

https://medium.com/war-is-boring/as-clashes-with-kurdish-fighters-erupt-yazidi-militiamen-recall-bitter-memories-687c02de9701

Last edited by Ointagru Unartan on Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total

_____
"Ne morate krenuti odavde da biste dosli tamo. Moguce je krenuti odavde i vratiti se ponovo tu, ali preko onoga tamo."
Aca Seltik, Sabrana razmisljanja o topologiji, tom cetvrti.

My Moon Che Gavara.

Post by Ointagru Unartan on Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:23 am

Kondo wrote:ne znam da li znate da su kurdi preuzeli vodecu poziciju medju novopridoslim izbeglicama u srbiji od avgusta meseca. u prvoj polovini oktobra bilo ih je skoro 600 u beogradu od toga barem 400 kurdi

Ne cudi me. Naveo sam ovde negde jedan skorasnji clanak gde je pisalo da beze zbog lose ekonomske situacije:

In parallel, Iraqi Kurdistan’s economy has nosedived: since the sharp drop in oil prices in 2014, the Kurdistan Regional Government, dominated by the KDP, has repeatedly fallen behind on salary payments to the region’s outsize public sector. Meanwhile, the private and informal economies have both shrunk. Thousands of young Kurds have joined the waves of migration to Europe in search of better lives, casting a vote of nonconfidence in the system built by their elders.

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/2017-09-19/politics-kurdish-independence-referendum

_____
"Ne morate krenuti odavde da biste dosli tamo. Moguce je krenuti odavde i vratiti se ponovo tu, ali preko onoga tamo."

My Moon Che Gavara.

Post by Ointagru Unartan on Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:40 pm

Why did Kirkuk fall to Iraqi troops without Kurdish resistance?

The handover of power in Kirkuk was a carefully orchestrated agreement that reflected both intra-Kurdish rivalries and the power wielded in Iraq from Tehran

Iraqi forces claimed a glorious victory, but in reality they walked into Kirkuk for the most part unopposed.

That the fiercely proud Kurdish peshmerga forces would have rolled over and allowed the central government troops and their Shiite militias to take the prized city without a fight is unthinkable.

Instead, what amounted to a handover of power on Monday when Iraqi troops swept into the city and took it from Kurdish control, was an orchestrated agreement that reflected both intra-Kurdish rivalries and the power wielded in Iraq from Tehran.

The surrender of Kirkuk took place amid the internal divisions among the two main ruling Kurdish political parties, the Kurdish Democratic Party (KDP) of regional government leader Masoud Barzani and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) of his late rival Jalal Talabani.

Both parties control their own Kurdish forces, known collectively as the peshmerga. While Mr Barzani's KDP strongly supported the independence referendum, some PUK figures were skeptical of the consequences it would have on the Kurdistan region.

On Monday, peshmerga figures loyal to the KDP accused a group within the PUK of “treason” for assisting Baghdad's advance. “We regret that some PUK officials helped in this plot,” a statement said.

The offensive took place a day after the powerful Iranian general, Qassem Suleimani, met with Kurdish officials in Kurdistan. The commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps’ overseas operations provides training and weaponry to Iraq’s Shiite militias, which took part in the operation to oust Kurdish forces from Kirkuk.

It is not known what Major Gen Suleimani discussed with Kurdish PUK leaders. But, within hours, their fighters started abandoning their posts, making way for Iraqi military units to enter the outskirts and then centre of Kirkuk.

"The peshmerga are divided. The PUK cut a deal brokered by Qassem Suleimani to allow the Iraqi army and Hashed Al Shaabi [the collection of Shiite militias] back without a fight," Michael Rubin, resident scholar at the Washington-based American Enterprise Institute think tank, told The National.

"The deal avoided bloodshed as the Iraqi army and Hashed Al Shaabi are far better trained than the peshmerga," Mr Rubin said.

Fanar Haddad, senior research fellow at the National University of Singapore, said: “It seems clear that there was a deal made that included elements of the PUK. This facilitated a withdrawal in several areas.”

“More broadly, Kurdish leaders may have concluded that war was futile given intra-Kurdish divisions, the disparity in military strength between Baghdad and Erbil, the regional consensus against them and the determination of all relevant parties particularly Turkey, Iran and the United States to support Baghdad," Mr Haddad said.

Peshmerga forces took control of Kirkuk and surrounding oil fields in 2014 to prevent ISIL from seizing the city.

"While the Kurds are better at public relations and have cultivated an image of being the key force against ISIL, the reality is that the Iraqi army and Hashed Al Shaabi did most of the fighting in Ramadi, Fallujah, Tikrit, Beiji, and even Mosul,” Mr Rubin said. [    ]

“A battle between the Iraqi military and the Kurds would be like a battle between United States and Lichtenstein.”

Kirkuk, a city home to Iraqi Arabs, Turkmen, Christians and Kurds, emerged as a flashpoint in the crisis after it was included in Iraqi Kurdistan's independence vote last month even though it is not part of the Kurdish region.

Kirkuk is particularly vital to Kurdish independence because without its oil, Kurdistan would not be an economically viable country.

Washington has been pushing for a "joint administration" of Kirkuk between Baghdad's central government and the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG).

“Having reasserted its control over areas lost in 2014, Iraq should refrain from any further military action, establish a joint administration of Kirkuk and begin negotiations with all Kurdish parties with a serious eye towards addressing the many long-standing issues between Baghdad and Erbil," Mr Haddad said.

Michael Knights, Iraq analyst at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy, said Baghdad and Erbil could still have a joint administration over Kirkuk and its resources.

“They are still cooperating at this very minute on the deal to send about 40,000 barrels per day of oil to KRG exports and oil to Baghdad refineries and disputed area refineries. And there was effective joint administration before 2014, so it is just going back to something we had fairly recently.”

Kirkuk is a multi-ethnic city of many faiths and it will remain as such, Mr Rubin said. “Erbil overplayed its hand, refused to negotiate, and lost,” he said.

"The oil fields are now under Baghdad's control, and that means Erbil's hand is now even weaker. That said, let's hope the Iraqis are wise enough to know that they should be magnanimous in victory and treat all Kirkukis well in order to demonstrate that the Iraqi government can be more open-minded and democratic than Erbil."

https://www.thenational.ae/world/mena/why-did-kirkuk-fall-to-iraqi-troops-without-kurdish-resistance-1.668090

_____

My Moon Che Gavara.

Post by Zuper on Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:57 am

North Korea used a Radio Frequency Weapon, purchased from Russia, to attack airliners and
impose an "electromagnetic blockade" on air traffic to Seoul, South Korea's capital. The
repeated attacks by RFW also disrupted
communications and the operation of automobiles in
several South Korean cities in December 2010; March 9, 2011; and April 2012

Post by rumbeando on Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:23 pm

"Radio Frequency Weapon" - what a fancy way to say "GPS jammer".  

Massive GPS Jamming Attack by North Korea
May 8, 2012  - By GPS World Staff

Large coordinated cyber attacks from North Korea near its border with South Korea produced electronic jamming signals that affected GPS navigation for passenger aircraft, ships, and in-car navigation for roughly a week in late April and early May. To date, no accidents, casualties, or fatalities have been attributed to jammed navigation signals aboard 337 commercial flights in and out of South Korean international airports, on 122 ships, including  a passenger liner carrying 287 people and a petroleum tanker. One South Korean driver tweeted “It also affects the car navigation GPS units.  I am getting a lot of errors while driving in Seoul.”

South Korea experienced similar electronic attacks in March 2011, and in August and December of 2010, all of which were blamed on the North. The South Korean Defense Ministry said it is developing anti-jam programs to counter the attacks, which are being launched by what it termed a regiment-sized electronic warfare unit near the North Korean capital Pyongyang, and battalion-sized units closer to the inter-Korean border.

“Despite disruption in GPS, there is no serious threat to the safety of flights because planes are using other navigation devices,” claimed a Transport Ministry spokesperson. Officials say planes can use other navigation devices like  very-high-frequency omni-directional range (VOR) and inertial navigation systems.

“We have traced the jamming signals to the direction of Kaesong,” said a Korean Communications Commission deputy director. Kaesong lies roughly 10 kilometers from the border between the two countries, and roughly 50 kilometers from downtown Seoul, Incheon International Airport, and the Yellow Sea.

It is unknown how long the jamming may continue, or when it might resume if halted. In March 2011, GPS jamming signals from the North lasted for 10 days during an annual U.S.-South Korea joint military drill. The motivation for North Korea to develop and employ anti-GPS technology would appear to come from its fear of attack by GPS-guided cruise missiles that might target key sites within the country. Clearly, any such military capability would require regular testing.

China is well known as a source of mass-produced small GPS jammers widely available over the Internet, but equipment on this scale would not be capable of jamming at the distances stated above. “At least one, or possibly more Russian companies are selling fairly powerful GPS jamming equipment,” said one knowledgeable source.

The source also alluded to Iran’s reported use of GPS spoofing to mislead and capture a U.S. surveillance unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV). Such an effort would similarly require large and sophisticated equipment, for which the most likely source is Russia.

“Receivers which cannot tolerate LightSquared will get in trouble in North Korea!” commented one well-known GPS manufacturer. “Today’s receivers don’t have protection. We just completed our ad [for the June issue of GPS World] which somewhat covers this.”

Other sources pointed to much wider potential threats than those in the Korean peninsula or areas of strategic conflict such as Afghanistan-Iran. Local jamming attacks can be anticipated almost anywhere, anytime: harassment by insurgent groups against established governments or armed forces, or GPS-denial actions by pirates in high-density commercial shipping lanes.

Since aviation is increasingly and in some cases exclusively dependent on GPS and regional GNSS augmentations or equivalents, jamming represents a growing concern for the aviation industry, including commercial airlines. In March of this year, the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration published an updated report on “Concept of Operations for NextGen alternative positioning, navigation and timing (APNT).”  It advocates GPS backup by transponder-based distance-measuring equipment (DME), supported by onboard inertial reference systems, and assisted in places by low-powered GPS-like pseudolites and wide-area multilateration. The report concludes that any GPS/GNSS backup must be multi-modal, unjammable, provide GPS-like timing, have signals extending from the ground up to all altitudes, be unaffected by line-of-sight restrictions and, preferably, have reasonably long range to keep down the number of transmitting stations required.

Commenters have pointed out that eLoran meets those requirements, except for a vertical component, limiting it non-precision approaches. The system currently does not operate in the United States, although it is undergoing limited testing. The United Kingdom has a more active program.

http://gpsworld.com/massive-gps-jamming-attack-by-north-korea/

Evo i iz 2016.

UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - North Korea has been jamming GPS signals in South Korea since March 31 [2016], threatening the safety of civilian aircraft and vessels and violating international agreements, Seoul told the United Nations Security Council in a letter released on Monday.

South Korean U.N. Ambassador Oh Joon said the electronic jamming signals have come from five North Korean regions - Haeju, Yonan, Pyongyang, Kumgang and Kaesong - and “dangerously affect” the Global Positioning System.

“The GPS jamming by DPRK (North Korea) is an act of provocation that poses a threat to the security of the Republic of Korea and undermines the safety of civil transportation, including aircraft and vessels,” Oh wrote in the April 5 letter.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-southkorea-gps/south-korea-tells-u-n-that-north-korea-gps-jamming-threatens-boats-planes-idUSKCN0X81SN

Last edited by rumbeando on Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Zuper on Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:26 pm

Prenosim zvanicne vladine stavove:

STATEMENT FOR THE RECORD
DR. WILLIAM R. GRAHAM, CHAIRMAN
DR. PETER VINCENT PRY, CHIEF OF STAFF
COMMISSION TO ASSESS THE THREAT TO THE UNITED STATES FROM
ELECTROMAGNETIC PULSE (EMP) ATTACK
TO
U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
COMMITTEE ON HOMELAND SECURITY
SUBCOMMITTEE ON OVERSIGHT AND MANAGEMENT EFFICIENCY
HEARING
“EMPTY THREAT OR SERIOUS DANGER:
ASSESSING NORTH KOREA’S RISK TO THE HOMELAND”
October 12, 2017
North Korea Nuclear EMP Attack:
An Existential Threat

Post by rumbeando on Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:30 pm

Video sam to, kurac na biciklu je ta budala koja je to tako formulisala, može da ima 10 doktorata što se mene tiče.

Posebna je budalaština to o "elektromagnetskoj blokadi", jer se tako nešto jednostavno nije desilo, avioni su išli normalno oslanjajući se na druge načine navigacije.

Evo ti ovde iz Popular Mechanicsa članak sa više detalja:
http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a20289/north-korea-jamming-gps-signals/

Last edited by rumbeando on Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Zuper on Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:34 pm

To je mnogo vise od toga sto sam citirao...to sto sam citirao je vise trivija i koliko je lako ugroziti moderni sistem...

Post by diktotar on Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:36 pm

rumbeando wrote:Video sam to, kurac na biciklu je ta budala koja je to tako formulisala, može da ima 10 doktorata što se mene tiče.

Posebna je budalaština to o "elektromagnetskoj blokadi", jer se tako nešto jednostavno nije desilo, avioni su išli normalno oslanjajući se na druge načine navigacije.

Evo ti ovde iz Popular Mechanicsa članak sa više detalja:
http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a20289/north-korea-jamming-gps-signals/

ne kvari mu bajke o oruzju najveceg srbina tesle, koje su rusi izmedju ostalog razvili i za zastitu srbije i jugoslavije (parafraza ljuba njusa, biseri bktv)

Last edited by diktotar on Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____
U Srbiji vlada bezvezništvo, u pravom smislu te reči.
Želimir Žilnik

Post by rumbeando on Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:37 pm

Otkako postoji GPS poznato je da ga je moguće ometati, zato se avioni ne oslanjaju samo na njega.

Iz članka iz Popular Mechanicsa:
South Korean officials stress that the attacks haven't lead to any serious GPS disruptions, as aircraft can also use the older Inertial Navigation System (INS). INS doesn't rely on outside signals and is jam-proof.

CNN-ov članak o ometanju iz 2012:
The planes have been able to use other systems to keep on their courses, according to the reports.
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/05/03/reports-north-korea-jamming-souths-air-traffic-navigation/

Post by Zuper on Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:41 pm

Sustinski nebitno. Oni su se bavili ozbiljnjim stvarima poput eksplozije nuklearke iznad SAD na odredjenim visinama...I po svemu sudeci, SAD se ne plase toga.

Sve je to glupost za skretanje paznje oko SK i igra sa Kinezima.

Post by rumbeando on Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:03 pm

Zuper wrote:Oni su se bavili ozbiljnjim stvarima poput eksplozije nuklearke iznad SAD na odredjenim visinama...

Ali ti si odabrao da citiraš pompezno sročenu budalaštinu koja s tim nema nikakve veze i to uz kaficu.  

Post by Zuper on Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:08 pm

Moram da te proverim. Mada nije bas tolika budalastina

Post by beatakeshi on Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:06 pm

Meni bolje zvuči Radio Frequency Weapon for Massive Destruction.
(tantijeme uplaćivati na NBB / Narodna Banka Burundija)

Post by Ointagru Unartan on Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:10 pm

Tariq Ramadan je optuzen za silovanje od strane Hende Ayari, Francuskinje koja je napisala knjigu o tome kako se izvukla iz salafizma. Tesko mi je da poverujem da je optuzba istinita, ali ko zna.

_____

My Moon Che Gavara.

Post by Zuper on Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:04 pm

Japan je zemlja jednopartijskog sistema koja glumi visepartijski

Ista stranka je vladala od 1955 do danas 58 godina od mogucih 62.

Post by Kinder Lad on Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:47 am

Israeli MPs will this week consider two initiatives that critics say are aimed at shutting down one of the country’s most high-profile anti-occupation groups, Breaking the Silence, which records the testimonies of Israeli soldiers operating in Palestinian territories.
They will examine proposals for a committee of inquiry into groups receiving foreign funding, and a provision in the so-called “NGO law” advanced by Benjamin Netanyahu’s rightwing coalition that would allow the state to shut down groups it claims are working to “have [Israeli] soldiers tried under international law”.

_____
alt-lib

Post by Desmond Bojčinski on Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:25 pm

Bibi bi lagano upao u top 10 političara zadnjih 50 godina jel da?

Post by Gargantua on Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by MNE on Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:51 pm

Kekistan

Post by fikret selimbašić on Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by Kinder Lad on Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:40 pm

_____
alt-lib