Svet i sire

Re: Svet i sire

Post by Miki on Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:36 pm

Poslednje ankete pokazuju ogromnu prednost Merkelke, alt right će da se ubije, omg zar ima još tema u politici i životu od migranata.

Post by William Murderface on Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:39 pm

Sve dok establišment delivers the goods, a u Nemačkoj to još uvek čini, može da spava na lovorikama. Kad bude počelo štucanje, a počeće, stvar može vrlo lako da se preokrene.

_____
"Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije

Post by Filipenko on Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:50 pm

Zato je važno što pre suzbiti privredne aktivnosti tzv. Nemačke.

Post by Zuper on Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:07 pm

The Associated Press‏Verified account @AP 4m4 minutes ago

BREAKING: Kenyan police fire on protesters in stronghold of opposition leader, residents say.
3 replies 25 retweets 13 likes

Post by Zuper on Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by Zuper on Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:20 pm

NORTH KOREA MISSILE HAS PASSED OVER JAPAN - NHK

Post by plachkica on Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:25 pm

Steve Herman‏Verified account
@W7VOA
Follow
More
The #DPRK ballistic missile has now flown over #Japan, according to @nhk_news.

Post by ostap bender on Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:40 pm

divno. sta kaze twitforce1

_____
navijao bih protiv zvezde i da igra protiv tima od 12 radulovica

Post by Zuper on Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:43 pm

Sta li Ameri pomisle kada vide na sistemima ranog upozoravanja da krecu balisticke rakete?

Dakle, drug Kim fekalise po Donaldu ali i SAD uopste. Gospoda kauboji moraju nekako da reaguju, ispadaju smesni zbog druga Kima koji se ludo zabavlja

Post by Zuper on Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:46 pm

MISSILES LIKELY FELL 1,180KM EAST OFF JAPAN'S ERIMO MISAKI: NHK
North Korea missile passed over Hokkaido around 6:06 a.m. JST, NHK
----------

Hokaido, sever, to mu dodje najbilza ruta za Severnu Ameriku?

Post by Kinder Lad on Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:50 pm

Za Aljasku sigurno.

_____
alt-lib

Post by Zuper on Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:02 am

Izgleda da se drugu Kimu nisu dopale provokacije prethodnih dana,

South Korea and U.S. Begin Drills as North Warns of Rising Tensions
SEOUL, South Korea — The United States and South Korea began their annual joint military exercises on Monday, while North Korea warned that the drills would deepen tensions on the Korean Peninsula by “throwing fuel onto fire.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/21/world/asia/south-korea-us-joint-exercises.html?mcubz=0

Lepo ih je upozorio

Post by Kinder Lad on Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:04 am

Samo da ne bude igracka placka

_____
alt-lib

Post by Hubert de Montmirail on Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:33 am

ovo bi moralo da se resava brzo

_____
Que trépasse si je faiblis!

Post by Zuper on Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:51 am

Sto je brzo to je i kuso.
Stara taosticka-maoisticka mudrost.

China Calls to Restrain Actions to Not Increase Tensions in Korea
Beijing, Aug 28  The Chinese Foreign Ministry has called today the parties involved in the Korean Peninsula case to restrain any action that could intensify tensions.

-----------------

Put od 1 000 km pocinjem jednim korakom

Post by Blind Lime Pie on Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:27 am

Izgleda da su stvarno uspeli da naprave hidrogensku bombu.

_____
The four of you are three of my closest friends, and one treasured acquaintance.
Dr Sheldon Cooper

Post by ostap bender on Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:56 am

eto kapitalizam ti donese samsung telefon a juche hidrogensku bombu

_____

Post by Filipenko on Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:58 am

Džuče, džuče, nuklearke ti fino čuče.

Post by Zuper on Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:09 pm

Blind Lime Pie wrote:Izgleda da su stvarno uspeli da naprave hidrogensku bombu.

Ili drug Kim troluje Amere koji na svaki nacin, decijim forama, pokusavaju da pokazu snagu. Kao da moroni zive u Vasingtonu.

Post by ostap bender on Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:12 pm

_____

Post by William Murderface on Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:17 pm

ostap bender wrote:

Ko bi rek'o čuda da se dese
Pa da Harvi mostove odnese...

_____
"Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije

Post by  on Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:34 pm

ostap bender wrote:eto kapitalizam ti donese samsung telefon a juche hidrogensku bombu

Ja razlike, i jedno i drugo eksplodira.

Post by ostap bender on Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:35 pm

_____

Post by Mr.Pink on Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:51 pm

ostap bender wrote:

patkometrija?

_____
srce ruka lopata

Post by Gargantua on Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:15 am

The Clear Logic of the Latest North Korean Test
Kim Jong Un has a predictable purpose and a plan.

JOSHUA POLLACK  SEP 4, 2017  

In honor of the Labor Day weekend, North Korea conducted a massive nuclear test on Sunday, its sixth and by far its largest. The test appears to have involved the country’s first true thermonuclear device—a “hydrogen bomb,” involving both fission and fusion. Some of us prefer to hit the holiday sales, but Kim Jong Un, never one to endorse unfettered capitalism, obviously had his own ideas.

Still, it shouldn’t be too surprising. North Korea publicized unspecified nuclear-fusion experiments back in May 2010. Its scientific publications document a handful of such experiments and related activities. Recently, researchers found that a North Korean trading company was marketing lithium-6, an important ingredient for making hydrogen bombs. Well, never mind what I just said about capitalism.

But it’s not as if the North Koreans themselves haven’t been broadcasting their intentions. In December 2015, Kim Jong Un visited a historical site associated with North Korea’s arms industry, declaring the country to be “ready to detonate a self-reliant A-bomb and H-bomb.” On January 6, 2016, the country conducted what it described as its first experimental H-bomb test, although its modest explosive yield provoked doubts in other countries about how much nuclear fusion actually could have been involved.

The doubts were noticed. Two days later, in public remarks at a celebration of the test, Jang Chol, president of North Korea’s State Academy of Sciences, offered a warning: North Korea would continue advancing its weapons technology at full speed. If the country’s enemies belittled the accomplishments of North Korea’s scientists and technicians, he added, “we will deal a crushing blow to the bastards’ heads by detonating another type of hydrogen bomb.”

Moreover, when North Korea started testing its new Hwasong-12 intermediate-range ballistic missile this spring, Kim Jong Un was quoted as saying that it was capable of carrying a “large, heavy warhead,” which some experts took as an allusion to a hydrogen bomb. The same phrase came up in July after the testing of the Hwasong-14 intercontinental-range ballistic missile, or ICBM.

The timing of the nuclear test should come as no shock, either. North Korea often tests its nukes on holidays or other special dates in the United States. Its first test, on October 9, 2006, coincided with Columbus Day. The second, on May 25, 2009, took place on Memorial Day. The third, on February 12, 2013, took place on the eve of the State of the Union Address, probably forcing some hasty revisions to President Barack Obama’s prepared text.

When North Korea conducted its first ICBM test on July 4 of this year, Kim Jong Un described it as a “gift for the American bastards” to mark the occasion, and pledged to send America more such “gift packages.” As warnings go, that was pretty coy, of course. Equally coy was his remark of last week that the latest Hwasong-12 test flight, which soared over Japan, was a mere “curtain-raiser.” But you don’t have to ask what the next act will be, because Kim Jong Un has already told us: North Korea will fly more missiles over Japan into the Pacific. The Hwasong-14, which the North Koreans now indicate was designed to carry the new H-bomb, is an obvious candidate. Also still on the table is a plan to test multiple Hwasong-12s in the vicinity of Guam, where U.S. bombers are present.

We also know how the United States and its allies will respond—more sanctions. Since there are no sanctions left for the United States to impose directly on North Korea, that presents a choice: either Washington can lean on Beijing, which is responsible for most of North Korea’s foreign trade today, to adopt new sanctions of its own, or it can try to cut out the middleman and levy its own “secondary” sanctions against the Chinese businesses that do business with North Korea.

President Donald Trump has even threatened to hit China with across-the-board tariffs, sometimes indicating that he’ll refrain from this policy if China cooperates on North Korea. As troublesome as Pyongyang can be, it’s starting to look like the tail wagging the dog of U.S.-China relations. But Washington is fresh out of other ideas.

So what do the North Koreans aim to get out of their ceaseless pursuit of new and more shocking demonstrations of missile and nuclear technology? In blunt terms, they want to give Washington other ideas. After observing China’s acquisition of nuclear weapons in the 1960s and watching it stare down America’s “policy of hostility and imperialism” by the early 1970s, the Kim regime seems to believe it can pull off the same trick. According to Pyongyang, America must end its “hostile policy,” which translates to no more sanctions, no more condemnations on human-rights grounds, no more bomber flights and aircraft-carrier movements in its vicinity, and no more annual cycle of combined military exercises with South Korea.

In response to the Trump administration’s policy of “maximum pressure and engagement,” which so far hasn’t featured much engagement, the North Koreans have pledged to “speed up at the maximum pace the measure for bolstering its nuclear deterrence,” taking both “consecutive” and “successive” actions to that end. So far, they’ve kept that promise, testing 18 missiles in the first eight months of 2017.

I have doubts about the efficacy of Kim Jong Un’s plan. There should no longer be any question about his ability to build and deploy missiles and nuclear bombs. But it doesn’t look like any number of tests will convince Washington to rethink its approach, any more than new sanctions will sway Pyongyang. We are stuck, driving each other steadily deeper into our respective corners.

America is in the habit of debating the rationality of its enemies, perhaps assuming that no sane leader could sincerely hate or fear the United States. Less often questioned is whether its own strategies are rational. Do they serve the country’s interests? A policy of ever-expanding sanctions has failed to moderate North Korean behavior in the least, and now threatens to break the relationship between the United States and China, the two most important and powerful countries in the world.

What does the United States gain from any of that? The time has come for a new approach. If it’s not too much to ask, the Trump administration could try trading in the pressure created by sanctions on North Korea for the insecurity created by its continued development of nuclear weapons and missiles. It’s never too late to rethink, but sooner is always better—maybe sometime before Veterans Day weekend?

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:56 pm