UK - Politika i društvo

Re: UK - Politika i društvo

Post by Gargantua on Mon May 07, 2018 7:35 pm

Ronan Burtenshaw‏Потврђен налог @ronanburtenshaw

So, that Brexit article we published...

05:05 - 7. мај 2018.

Ronan Burtenshaw
‏Потврђен налог @ronanburtenshaw
5 сатипре 5 сати .https://twitter.com/ronanburtenshaw/status/993461711297490944?s=19

“EU negotiators are highlighting post-Brexit concerns about lower social and environmental standards because it is better public relations...”

”... but European governments are more worried about the prospect of state subsidies and a return to public ownership in key services should Corbyn become Prime Minister.”

“The real fear is state subsidies under a Jeremy Corbyn government,” a senior Brussels source involved in Brexit negotiations said...

“British policy has remained unchanged for generations but now there is a real chance of a left-wing government reversing it. We have to protect ourselves and the single market.”

One thing this story makes clear: the idea that, if Britain were to stay in the EU, Corbyn would have no problem nationalising, increasing state aid, or taking the NHS back into full public control, is a fallacy. They don’t want him to do it even outside the EU!

So, the choice is to make Brexit work from the left or to effectively abandon those parts of his program. That’s not a straightforward choice and leaving the EU comes with economic costs — but that’s the debate we’re having.

_____
It's a sin that somehow
Light is changing to shadow
And casting it's shroud
Over all we have known

Post by паће on Mon May 07, 2018 7:49 pm

“British policy has remained unchanged for generations but now there is a real chance of a left-wing government reversing it. We have to protect ourselves and the single market.”

Ајде! А кад је Тачерка сасекла синдикате и окренула целу државу благостања постепено наглавачке, то се није рачунало у промену?

_____
"Правда" за "наводнике"!
United we stand corrected, divided we fall in love

Post by bruno sulak on Mon May 07, 2018 9:23 pm

generations = od kada nama odgovara.

_____
The law provides us structure to guide us through paralyzing and trying times. But it requires us a vision to its procedures and higher purposes. Before we assume our respective roles in this enduring drama just let me say that when these frail shadows we inhabit now have quit the stage we'll meet and raise a glass again together in Valhalla.

Post by Zuper on Mon May 07, 2018 9:39 pm

Korbine, Korbine
sa Putinom se druzis,
London i Brisel rusis,
hoces industriju a ne Siti,
ostaces bez Dauning striti.

Post by Zuper on Mon May 07, 2018 9:48 pm

Post by Gargantua on Mon May 07, 2018 9:53 pm

"Protecting the single market" znači da "nema dobrog trgovinskog dila sa UK" tj ni dobrog položaja sa nemačke auto-marke po tom pitanju.

_____
It's a sin that somehow
And casting it's shroud
Over all we have known

Post by bruno sulak on Thu May 10, 2018 12:59 am

pol mejson o evropi i korbinu

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2018/05/labour-needs-wage-war-eu-neoliberalism-prevent-brussels-sabotage

_____
The law provides us structure to guide us through paralyzing and trying times. But it requires us a vision to its procedures and higher purposes. Before we assume our respective roles in this enduring drama just let me say that when these frail shadows we inhabit now have quit the stage we'll meet and raise a glass again together in Valhalla.

Post by Gargantua on Thu May 10, 2018 10:02 am

Ako nije moglo za Kosovo možda može za S. Irsku

EU floated Hong Kong model for post-Brexit Northern Ireland

EU negotiators say Hong Kong’s ‘one state, two systems’ offers a useful model.

LONDON — European diplomats have come up with a novel new argument in the Brexit negotiations: Northern Ireland should be the new Hong Kong.

While the former British colony might appear to have little in common with the six counties in Northern Ireland, some high-ranking officials in Brussels believe the U.K.’s negotiated handover of Hong Kong sets a precedent for how Theresa May could cut a deal with the EU to solve the Irish border problem.

According to the argument put forward by some in Brussels, former U.K. Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher agreed a “one state, two systems” approach to Hong Kong with Beijing during her premiership, so why couldn’t Northern Ireland be part of a different customs territory to the rest of the U.K. as proposed by the EU in its draft withdrawal agreement?

“The one thing you cannot say about Margaret Thatcher is that she was soft on sovereignty,” said one EU27 diplomat with knowledge of the negotiations. “The head of state in Hong Kong is President Xi. That’s a fact. If Thatcher agreed it for Hong Kong, why not Northern Ireland? It would not affect the constitutional integrity of the U.K. The head of state would still be the queen.”

A senior U.K. official, who confirmed the comparison has been made informally, said it only proves the U.K.’s point that the proposal is impossible to accept.

“The whole point of Hong Kong is that we handed sovereignty back to China. That’s why the prime minister has said it is unacceptable — because it is,” the official said.

A second U.K. official based in London said the comparison has never been made in a formal setting during the negotiations, but also insisted that as an argument it is a nonstarter.

“It’s clearly provocative,” the official said of the draft “backstop” proposal to solve the Irish border, which would see Northern Ireland remain part of the “customs territory” of the EU while the rest of the U.K. leaves the customs union. The proposal would, in effect, create a customs border down the Irish Sea between Northern Ireland and Great Britain.

The second official said the EU’s ultimate goal is to keep the whole of the U.K. in the customs union. “It is clearly in the EU’s interest to keep us in the customs union. We would have to accept all the rules with no say. It would be a terrible deal for us, but obviously very good for them.”

https://www.politico.eu/article/hong-kong-model-brexit-northern-ireland/

_____
It's a sin that somehow
And casting it's shroud
Over all we have known

Post by Hubert de Montmirail on Thu May 10, 2018 7:48 pm

_____
Veteran of Two Wars
Father of Nine Children
Drowned in the Caspian Sea

Post by паће on Thu May 10, 2018 8:35 pm

Ђе с', легендо!

Тј фали легенда ту, шта која боја значи.

_____
"Правда" за "наводнике"!

Post by Hubert de Montmirail on Thu May 10, 2018 8:50 pm

izglasani lokalni odbornici po Londonu, plavo torijevci, crveno laburisti, žuto liberali, zeleno jelde zeleni i crno nezavisni.

_____
Veteran of Two Wars
Father of Nine Children

Post by паће on Thu May 10, 2018 8:52 pm

А, то. По оном ОС ја мислио да су плаво ајподовци, црвено андроиђани, а ту и тамо остали, па онда упоредити са резултатима избора.

_____
"Правда" за "наводнике"!

Post by Agdw Hmlkh on Thu May 10, 2018 9:13 pm

jel znas iz glave da nam kazes koji je ono mega plav deo grada u centru, huberte ?

_____
The thing that so pleases me about DMT is that, you know, a lot of people will not take a psychedelic like LSD and Psilocybin or something because it lasts hours and hours and inevitably when dealing with things that last that long you're gonna end up dealing with 'your stuff'. Your anxieties, your fears, your this & that..  A lot of people dont care for that sort of thing, whether that's good or bad is another issue. With DMT -it lasts four minutes- and how *lost* can you get in an examination of childhood trauma in four minutes, especially when you've got hundreds of elves tugging at your coatsleaves?

Post by Hubert de Montmirail on Thu May 10, 2018 9:27 pm

Chelsea, Kensington, Belgravia, Mayfair

_____
Veteran of Two Wars
Father of Nine Children

Post by Filipenko on Thu May 10, 2018 9:36 pm

Hubert de Montmirail wrote:Chelsea, Kensington, Belgravia, Mayfair

Post by Gargantua on Sun May 20, 2018 3:37 pm

Tory MPs prepare for snap autumn election as Theresa May hit by Brexit deadlock

Jacob Rees-Mogg and his son campaigning. He is leading opposition to Britain being tied to a customs unionINSTAGRAM

Conservative MPs are preparing for another snap general election as they fear the Brexit deadlock will become insurmountable for the prime minister.

Some have spoken to their local party associations asking to be readopted as prospective parliamentary candidates in readiness for an autumn election.

The back-bench MPs acted after meeting Theresa May last week for a private Brexit briefing as she tried to stop a row over Britain’s future customs relationship with the European Union tearing the party apart.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/c4ad5bb8-5b93-11e8-9d43-4957c6efbcb7

_____
It's a sin that somehow
And casting it's shroud
Over all we have known

Post by Gargantua on Sun May 20, 2018 3:43 pm

Bill Browder @Billbrowder

BREAKING: UK has not renewed Russian oligarch Roman Abramovich‘s visa.

https://www.ft.com/content/32eb170a-5c2a-11e8-ad91-e01af256df68

Ian Bond
@CER_IanBond

Anyone know whether Home Sec @sajidjavid (born Rochdale, Greater Manchester) is a Manchester United fan? Was this his idea of a #levelplayingfield ?  

_____
It's a sin that somehow
And casting it's shroud
Over all we have known

Post by Filipenko on Sun May 20, 2018 4:05 pm

Bravo za ostrvke pegave incestne nusproizvode.

Post by Zuper on Sun May 20, 2018 4:39 pm

Druze, rano saljete cestitke, stari su to lopovi.

Post by Gargantua on Tue May 22, 2018 7:58 pm

UK could SNUB US fighter jets and opt for cheaper EUROPEAN aircrafts after defence review

THE UK Government is considering backing out of a multi-billion-pound deal to buy a new generation of US fighter jets and instead purchase cheaper European jets, in an epic snub to the country across the pond.

By Martina Bet
PUBLISHED: 00:52, Thu, May 17, 2018 | UPDATED: 01:24, Thu, May 17, 2018

Gavin Williamson seems to favour the option that would ensure the viability of a joint European jet fighter business until 2050 at least.

The Ministry of Defence has already acquired 48 aircrafts from the US at a cost of £91billion but instead of honouring the pledge to buy an extra 138 F-35 fighter jets, it is now looking at purchasing Eurofighter aircrafts, made by a European consortium.

This bone of contention has been linked to the Westland scandal, a struggle during Thatcher’s Government in 1985-86 over whether a US or a European-led consortium should take over Britain’s last remaining helicopter company.

The affair resulted in the resignation of the then defence secretary Micheal Heseltine and a weakened Government.

Gavin Williamson, the Defence Secretary, is planning to publish a defence review in July, which could bring into question the affordability of the new F-35 Lightning II air, the most expensive but technically advanced fighter jet in history.

Williamson also set in motion a Combat Aircraft Industrial Strategy, which will be published this summer and will decide the future spending on jet fighters and determine whether the UK will opt for a European fighter over a US-developed jet, despite Brexit.

The Defence Secretary seems to favour the option that would ensure the viability of a joint European jet fighter business until 2050 at least.

However, US ambassador Woody Johnson pointed out last week some of the components of the “amazing” American aircraft - in particular the tailplane - are being manufactured in the Britain by BAE Systems, which means that the project provides thousands of jobs for an estimated value of £13billion to the UK economy.

Meni je ovo zanimljiva mogućnost pre svega zato što je američko oružje ludački preskupo, vođeno korumpiranim procesom nabavke, probijanjem rokova i masovne krađe budžetskog novca SAD od strane vojne industrije. Pa onda kad se tu naduvaju cene sa njima moraju i na svetsko tržište.

Npr 7 jedinica Patriot sistema sa oko 200 raketa će da košta Rumuniju skoro 4 milijarde evra, ej bre, to je oko 5 naših ukupnih vojnih budžeta. Cepaju se krediti, zaduživanje, za koji kurac, da "ispune kvotu od 2% BDP" za tzv odbranu, obična pljačka.

_____
It's a sin that somehow
And casting it's shroud
Over all we have known

Post by Zuper on Tue May 22, 2018 8:16 pm

Hoces u NATO, onda moras 2% za preplaceno SAD oruzje. Pa to je osnovni smisao NATO-a, zaokruzivanje trzista oruzja, kao EU za nemacke proizvode...
Takva su pravila.

Oko Pentagona i vojne industrije ima dosta korupcije ali nije to razlog za velike budzete i potrosnju vec pumpanje BDP SAD i zaposlenost po pojedinim saveznim drzavama. Mornarica je lep primer toga.

The Ministry of Defence has already acquired 48 aircrafts from the US at a cost of £91billion but instead of honouring the pledge to buy an extra 138 F-35 fighter jets, it is now looking at purchasing Eurofighter aircrafts, made by a European consortium.

48 aviona za $120 milijardi, potpuna ludost ako je tacno, ne verujem u te brojeve. Mozda za ukupan broj od 138, mada je i to uzasno skupo.
F-35 jeste prekup avion jer su SAD pokusale da naprave avion koji radi sve. I on stvarno moze svasta ali je zbog toga izuzetno kompleksan te skup za proizvodnju i odrzavanje plus sto radi svasta nije skoro odlican u nicemu jer nije poptuno specijalizovan za bas neku potrebu.
Meni nije bas najjasnije za su SAD pokusale sve da stave na jedan avion...

Dobar avion, iako se svasta prica o njemu(npr. losije manevrisanje zbog svega nabacanog u njega) i ima problem tokom razvoja, ali preskupo...

Post by rumbeando on Tue May 22, 2018 8:31 pm

^

Više, oko 6,7.

Ukupna sredstva namenjena MO i VS iznose 70.484.263.000 dinara ili skoro 591,3 miliona evra što je za oko 112,8 miliona evra više nego što je bio predloženi budžet za 2017. godinu.
https://tangosix.rs/2017/06/12/vojni-budzet-za-2018-povecan-za-skoro-cetvrtinu-veliki-izdaci-za-masine-opremu-nabavke-modernizacije-popravke-remonte/

Za Vojsku Srbije predlogom budžeta predviđena su sredstva od 70,5 milijardi dinara, a ministar odbrane Aleksandar Vulin kaže da je vojni budžet značajno povećan i da je Vojska Srbije možda dobila najviše od svih resora.
https://www.blic.rs/vesti/drustvo/vulin-vojska-srbije-dobila-najveci-budzet-nastavljamo-sa-opremanjem/0zh9rx4

Post by Gargantua on Tue May 22, 2018 8:34 pm

Hoces u NATO, onda moras 2% za preplaceno SAD oruzje.

Pa ne "moraš", malo ko to ispunjava ali se kreira peer pressure unutar sistema, postavi se cilj i onda ajde guraj ka cilju, to je poenta.

@rumb
 Fact checker

Btw, pred kraj godine se mimo vojnog budžeta pljusne dosta kinte za neke nabavke.

_____
It's a sin that somehow
And casting it's shroud
Over all we have known

Post by паће on Tue May 22, 2018 8:41 pm

Zuper wrote:
Dobar avion, iako se svasta prica o njemu(npr. losije manevrisanje zbog svega nabacanog u njega) i ima problem tokom razvoja, ali preskupo...

Кад смо узимали кућу у тамоу, наравно да је фактор локација, локација, локација. И нашли смо место које је најмање лоше међу јефтинима, наиме кад полећу са морнаричког аеродрома (!), одмах окрећу полукружно, и кућа нам је била на спољашњој тачци тог полукруга - дакле ако баш много проклизава.

То је било тако на мапи, која је рађена док су ту летели Ф116. Док смо се скућили, уведу Ф117. Летели су нам тачно изнад главе. Имам фотака.

Дакле то је био тренд још пре 14 година, да прелазе на веће и теже и незграпније. Ти зграпни канда нису по доктрини.

_____
"Правда" за "наводнике"!

Post by Filipenko on Tue May 22, 2018 8:48 pm

Gargantua wrote:

UK could SNUB US fighter jets and opt for cheaper EUROPEAN aircrafts after defence review

THE UK Government is considering backing out of a multi-billion-pound deal to buy a new generation of US fighter jets and instead purchase cheaper European jets, in an epic snub to the country across the pond.

By Martina Bet
PUBLISHED: 00:52, Thu, May 17, 2018 | UPDATED: 01:24, Thu, May 17, 2018

Gavin Williamson seems to favour the option that would ensure the viability of a joint European jet fighter business until 2050 at least.

This bone of contention has been linked to the Westland scandal, a struggle during Thatcher’s Government in 1985-86 over whether a US or a European-led consortium should take over Britain’s last remaining helicopter company.

The affair resulted in the resignation of the then defence secretary Micheal Heseltine and a weakened Government.

Gavin Williamson, the Defence Secretary, is planning to publish a defence review in July, which could bring into question the affordability of the new F-35 Lightning II air, the most expensive but technically advanced fighter jet in history.

Williamson also set in motion a Combat Aircraft Industrial Strategy, which will be published this summer and will decide the future spending on jet fighters and determine whether the UK will opt for a European fighter over a US-developed jet, despite Brexit.

The Defence Secretary seems to favour the option that would ensure the viability of a joint European jet fighter business until 2050 at least.

However, US ambassador Woody Johnson pointed out last week some of the components of the “amazing” American aircraft - in particular the tailplane - are being manufactured in the Britain by BAE Systems, which means that the project provides thousands of jobs for an estimated value of £13billion to the UK economy.

Meni je ovo zanimljiva mogućnost pre svega zato što je američko oružje ludački preskupo, vođeno korumpiranim procesom nabavke, probijanjem rokova i masovne krađe budžetskog novca SAD od strane vojne industrije. Pa onda kad se tu naduvaju cene sa njima moraju i na svetsko tržište.

Npr 7 jedinica Patriot sistema sa oko 200 raketa će da košta Rumuniju skoro 4 milijarde evra, ej bre, to je oko 5 naših ukupnih vojnih budžeta. Cepaju se krediti, zaduživanje, za koji kurac, da "ispune kvotu od 2% BDP" za tzv odbranu, obična pljačka.

Rumunija mora i treba da ulaže u te sisteme jer šta će ako se zarati sa Rusijom kojoj je onda glavni prioritet da hitno uništi lansirne rampe raketni štit? Da lansirne rampe raketni štit od masovnog avionskog napada brani žestokim protestima i oštrim tonovima?

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:46 am